Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14

Another birthday lady for Tony....Morgan Fairchild, 67

It's Friday AND my last day in this position. Wooo!

Morning ChangingPositionsDave.

Another birthday lady for Tony....Morgan Fairchild, 67
Despite the unfortunate fact she is from TX she is far more your and Golf's type.

Fairchild is a Democrat, contributing to the campaigns of well-known politicians such as Dick Gephardt, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, and Howard Dean.

Weather here sux worse than the Sister today, 44 and cloudy high of 49 with NO Sunshine.  50's and possible rain tomorrow.  Changes my work plans significantly.
That sounds like a decent forcast here for this time of year.... ???

Another birthday lady for Tony....Morgan Fairchild, 67
Despite the unfortunate fact she is from TX she is far more your and Golf's type.

Fairchild is a Democrat, contributing to the campaigns of well-known politicians such as Dick Gephardt, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, and Howard Dean.
Thinking of Morgan Fairchild....talking politics with her never crossed my mind.

It's Friday AND my last day in this position. Wooo!

Morning ChangingPositionsDave.
Sounds more like a nickname for Dean. ;)

Another birthday lady for Tony....Morgan Fairchild, 67
Despite the unfortunate fact she is from TX she is far more your and Golf's type.

Fairchild is a Democrat, contributing to the campaigns of well-known politicians such as Dick Gephardt, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, and Howard Dean.
Thinking of Morgan Fairchild....talking politics with her never crossed my mind.
Yeah, I never see a hot chick and think, "man, I wonder how she feels about stem cell research?"

Another birthday lady for Tony....Morgan Fairchild, 67
Despite the unfortunate fact she is from TX she is far more your and Golf's type.

Fairchild is a Democrat, contributing to the campaigns of well-known politicians such as Dick Gephardt, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, and Howard Dean.
Thinking of Morgan Fairchild....talking politics with her never crossed my mind.
Yeah, I never see a hot chick and think, "man, I wonder how she feels about stem cell research?"
She is a lot of years past hot.

Another birthday lady for Tony....Morgan Fairchild, 67
Despite the unfortunate fact she is from TX she is far more your and Golf's type.

Fairchild is a Democrat, contributing to the campaigns of well-known politicians such as Dick Gephardt, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, and Howard Dean.
Thinking of Morgan Fairchild....talking politics with her never crossed my mind.
Yeah, I never see a hot chick and think, "man, I wonder how she feels about stem cell research?"
Right, I just want her to research my stem

Another birthday lady for Tony....Morgan Fairchild, 67
Despite the unfortunate fact she is from TX she is far more your and Golf's type.

Fairchild is a Democrat, contributing to the campaigns of well-known politicians such as Dick Gephardt, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, and Howard Dean.
Thinking of Morgan Fairchild....talking politics with her never crossed my mind.
Yeah, I never see a hot chick and think, "man, I wonder how she feels about stem cell research?"
She is a lot of years past hot.
Honestly I was never a big fan of her looks

Good morning Daves and Happy Friday!

Ha. I noticed. I may splurge for a 5er yet. ;)
Or you can buy a 10-pack for $1 more than 2 5-packs on the same page

Another birthday lady for Tony....Morgan Fairchild, 67
Despite the unfortunate fact she is from TX she is far more your and Golf's type.

Fairchild is a Democrat, contributing to the campaigns of well-known politicians such as Dick Gephardt, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, and Howard Dean.
Thinking of Morgan Fairchild....talking politics with her never crossed my mind.
Yeah, I never see a hot chick and think, "man, I wonder how she feels about stem cell research?"
She is a lot of years past hot.
Well, maybe not hot. But definitely hot for her age.

Another birthday lady for Tony....Morgan Fairchild, 67
Despite the unfortunate fact she is from TX she is far more your and Golf's type.

Fairchild is a Democrat, contributing to the campaigns of well-known politicians such as Dick Gephardt, John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, and Howard Dean.
Thinking of Morgan Fairchild....talking politics with her never crossed my mind.
Yeah, I never see a hot chick and think, "man, I wonder how she feels about stem cell research?"
She is a lot of years past hot.
But not into the Dean hot range, so there's that...

Morning Daves and NotHotForMorganFish.  Dreary day weather-wise here, and probably otherwise as well.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14