Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12

« Reply #15 on: January 31, 2017, 07:37:53 AM »

Morning JustYourEverydayFish and Mr. NoSleepBean.

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2017, 07:47:17 AM »

Good morning Dave, Dave and Rick. Effing Tuesday, AmIRight?
Good morning Guys... I have to start my rounds. I'll check in a bit.

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2017, 07:55:55 AM »

Last day of the month, bitches. Make it count!

« Reply #18 on: January 31, 2017, 08:03:32 AM »

Was all ready to shovel the drive and head in to work, only to discover my car has a flat tire. Fuggin' sheesh.

Lol, my thoughts exactly.

« Reply #19 on: January 31, 2017, 08:04:05 AM »

Good morning Dave, Dave and Rick. Effing Tuesday, AmIRight?
Right you are, sir.
Refresh my memory golf, when do we get the house reserved?
Yea, not good if we have no place to take the pork roll.  Even though Tony is talking Saturday now, Friday looks to be the day of choice for us.
Tony's on some delusional 10th anniversary joy ride with Charlie that apparently has him in a new job which he can't ask for a day off and operating with complete disregard for the rest of his BOTL...as usual

« Reply #20 on: January 31, 2017, 08:04:46 AM »

Good morning Dave, Dave and Rick. Effing Tuesday, AmIRight?
Right you are, sir.
Refresh my memory golf, when do we get the house reserved?
Usually towards the end of February, cause that's when I get the dividend from my company stock.

« Reply #21 on: January 31, 2017, 08:10:18 AM »

Good morning Dave, Dave and Rick. Effing Tuesday, AmIRight?
Right you are, sir.
Refresh my memory golf, when do we get the house reserved?
Usually towards the end of February, cause that's when I get the dividend from my company stock.
As good a marker as any

« Reply #22 on: January 31, 2017, 08:13:00 AM »

Was all ready to shovel the drive and head in to work, only to discover my car has a flat tire. Fuggin' sheesh.
That blows. Sorry, brother.

« Reply #23 on: January 31, 2017, 08:16:59 AM »

Last day of the month, bitches. Make it count!
Why should this one be any different from the others?

« Reply #24 on: January 31, 2017, 08:20:46 AM »

Was all ready to shovel the drive and head in to work, only to discover my car has a flat tire. Fuggin' sheesh.

That kind of language will get your mouth washed out with soap.

« Reply #25 on: January 31, 2017, 08:22:18 AM »

Good morning Dave, Dave and Rick. Effing Tuesday, AmIRight?
Right you are, sir.
Refresh my memory golf, when do we get the house reserved?
Yea, not good if we have no place to take the pork roll.  Even though Tony is talking Saturday now, Friday looks to be the day of choice for us.
I wish I could do Friday. Just think it would be irresponsible to do so.

« Reply #26 on: January 31, 2017, 08:31:31 AM »

Morning Delusional Irresponsible Mayor, Fish, FlatTireGolf, #2Dave, and Bean

Running a bit late today, first time in at least 10 years I hit the alarm button and went back to sleep.  Warden sent me a go-to-hell text because Ii did not tell here bye but hell I don't even remember if I did nor not.  Oh well like that is a first but usually I do it on purpose I guess is the only difference.

  Must need to retire!

« Reply #27 on: January 31, 2017, 08:37:40 AM »

Morning Delusional Irresponsible Mayor, Fish, FlatTireGolf, #2Dave, and Bean

Running a bit late today, first time in at least 10 years I hit the alarm button and went back to sleep.  Warden sent me a go-to-hell text because Ii did not tell here bye but hell I don't even remember if I did nor not.  Oh well like that is a first but usually I do it on purpose I guess is the only difference.

  Must need to retire!
Sounds like you're ready...to never have to say "bye" in the morning to the warden ever, ever again

« Reply #28 on: January 31, 2017, 08:44:31 AM »

Was all ready to shovel the drive and head in to work, only to discover my car has a flat tire. Fuggin' sheesh.
That blows. Sorry, brother.
At least it's right in the meat of the tire, so they'll be able to patch it, instead of having to get a new one. Got the full size spare on, gonna head out in a bit to get it fixed. Waiting for a bit to give the road crews a chance to clear them off. Second snow day in a row for the kids.

« Reply #29 on: January 31, 2017, 08:45:14 AM »

Morning Delusional Irresponsible Mayor, Fish, FlatTireGolf, #2Dave, and Bean

Running a bit late today, first time in at least 10 years I hit the alarm button and went back to sleep.  Warden sent me a go-to-hell text because Ii did not tell here bye but hell I don't even remember if I did nor not.  Oh well like that is a first but usually I do it on purpose I guess is the only difference.

  Must need to retire!
Sounds like you're ready...to never have to say "bye" in the morning to the warden ever, ever again
He's been ready for THAT for some time now.
Logged
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 12