Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6

« Reply #30 on: January 29, 2017, 10:43:23 AM »

Sunday morning crappy coffee
I had to look closely at what you had sitting on top of that cup of mud. Thought it was an ACID Deep Dish at first before realizing it was a box pressed pipe stem.

« Reply #31 on: January 29, 2017, 10:43:41 AM »

Good late morning, y'all.

« Reply #32 on: January 29, 2017, 10:56:29 AM »

A lot of interesting birthdays today.

« Reply #33 on: January 29, 2017, 12:03:05 PM »

Sunday morning crappy coffee
I had to look closely at what you had sitting on top of that cup of mud. Thought it was an ACID Deep Dish at first before realizing it was a box pressed pipe stem.
I'll shoot a better pic when I get a chance but just got very busy. Have fun, till later me out

« Reply #34 on: January 29, 2017, 12:34:47 PM »

Sunday morning crappy coffee
I had to look closely at what you had sitting on top of that cup of mud. Thought it was an ACID Deep Dish at first before realizing it was a box pressed pipe stem.
I'll shoot a better pic when I get a chance but just got very busy. Have fun, till later me out
Picture was fine once I zoomed in.

« Reply #35 on: January 29, 2017, 12:53:57 PM »

nice little 700 watt generator for $90. got tools all loaded and ready to go to work. DPG Blue and ginger ale while batteries charge.

« Reply #36 on: January 29, 2017, 12:58:33 PM »

nice little 700 watt generator for $90. got tools all loaded and ready to go to work. DPG Blue and ginger ale while batteries charge.
Even God took this day off, Deano.

« Reply #37 on: January 29, 2017, 01:05:42 PM »

nice little 700 watt generator for $90. got tools all loaded and ready to go to work. DPG Blue and ginger ale while batteries charge.
Even God took this day off, Deano.

but I'm not God! people told me that all the time years back.

was looking at Home Depot and could have gotten a Ryobi cordless reciprocating saw to add to my collection for $79. so I spent $100 on a saw and generator. big deal, the generator I can use to power my fridge during a failure.

« Reply #38 on: January 29, 2017, 01:14:51 PM »

nice little 700 watt generator for $90. got tools all loaded and ready to go to work. DPG Blue and ginger ale while batteries charge.
Even God took this day off, Deano.

but I'm not God! people told me that all the time years back.

was looking at Home Depot and could have gotten a Ryobi cordless reciprocating saw to add to my collection for $79. so I spent $100 on a saw and generator. big deal, the generator I can use to power my fridge during a failure.
And interruptions do occur in your neck of the woods.

« Reply #39 on: January 29, 2017, 01:18:35 PM »

Afternoon Tony and UninterruptibleDean.  Coffee and Uncle Lee at the orifice.

« Reply #40 on: January 29, 2017, 01:25:13 PM »

Afternoon Tony and UninterruptibleDean.  Coffee and Uncle Lee at the orifice.
Definitely makes working Sundays bearable. Good afternoon, Mark.

« Reply #41 on: January 29, 2017, 01:48:30 PM »

Afternoon Tony and UninterruptibleDean.  Coffee and Uncle Lee at the orifice.
Definitely makes working Sundays bearable. Good afternoon, Mark.
Yep, though to be honest I'd rather be out on the patio smoking this cigar.  A little breezy but otherwise a nice afternoon.

« Reply #42 on: January 29, 2017, 01:52:49 PM »

Afternoon Tony and UninterruptibleDean.  Coffee and Uncle Lee at the orifice.
Definitely makes working Sundays bearable. Good afternoon, Mark.
Yep, though to be honest I'd rather be out on the patio smoking this cigar.  A little breezy but otherwise a nice afternoon.
Sunny and feels like 37° here. We're expecting snow in the next couple of days.

« Reply #43 on: January 29, 2017, 01:54:32 PM »

nice little 700 watt generator for $90. got tools all loaded and ready to go to work. DPG Blue and ginger ale while batteries charge.
Nice Dean. You ever just chill?
nice little 700 watt generator for $90. got tools all loaded and ready to go to work. DPG Blue and ginger ale while batteries charge.
Even God took this day off, Deano.

but I'm not God! people told me that all the time years back.

was looking at Home Depot and could have gotten a Ryobi cordless reciprocating saw to add to my collection for $79. so I spent $100 on a saw and generator. big deal, the generator I can use to power my fridge during a failure.

« Reply #44 on: January 29, 2017, 01:55:15 PM »

Sunday morning crappy coffee
I had to look closely at what you had sitting on top of that cup of mud. Thought it was an ACID Deep Dish at first before realizing it was a box pressed pipe stem.
I'll shoot a better pic when I get a chance but just got very busy. Have fun, till later me out
Picture was fine once I zoomed in.
Better one Kalnitz handmade
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6