Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #165 on: January 28, 2017, 10:50:22 PM »

I stopped counting a long time ago. If the time allows I do it for the pleasure.

More than 1 a day?
What do you think?

I'm guessing it's several.

Ya. I don't actually keep track either, but it seems to be pretty consistently 1 a day and sometimes 2. If I had a mancave or another appropriate smoking location it would probably be more. I suspect the smoking will be even more consistent or will increase as the whether continues to improve.

« Reply #166 on: January 28, 2017, 11:04:42 PM »

Famous has a good price on Amazon Basin boxes @ $109 and it would be a great price with the coupon but the bastards will not honor the coupon on them.

Tried putting a 5r of something cheap with them and it said the eligible item had to exceed. The cost of the non eligible item.
Got the same error. Like I said, if you like them $109 is still a great deal.
$109 is great but it is the principle of tha damn thing, sorry bastards.  And I do like them.
PC28S20
Ladies and gentlemen, the always reliable Ogie!
It's almost crazy not to make the purchase...

TOTAL PRICE: $108.95
DISCOUNT: -$21.79
NEW PRICE: $87.16 for 18 Amazon Basins

Dang you enablers!
$93.15 delivered.
Holy crap. I might have to pull the trigger.
I love it, this is why I have 1,000 cigars now
Did you say that you smoked the Basin I gave you?
I have not but looking forward to it, so this buy would be blind for me

« Reply #167 on: January 28, 2017, 11:23:14 PM »

[...]

Blind Basin Fish.

« Reply #168 on: January 28, 2017, 11:32:44 PM »

[...]

I've heard of them. I believe they have flaky white meat?

« Reply #169 on: January 28, 2017, 11:49:11 PM »

Famous has a good price on Amazon Basin boxes @ $109 and it would be a great price with the coupon but the bastards will not honor the coupon on them.

Tried putting a 5r of something cheap with them and it said the eligible item had to exceed. The cost of the non eligible item.
Got the same error. Like I said, if you like them $109 is still a great deal.
$109 is great but it is the principle of tha damn thing, sorry bastards.  And I do like them.
PC28S20
Ladies and gentlemen, the always reliable Ogie!
It's almost crazy not to make the purchase...

TOTAL PRICE: $108.95
DISCOUNT: -$21.79
NEW PRICE: $87.16 for 18 Amazon Basins

Dang you enablers!
$93.15 delivered.

Wound up paying $112 because I wanted that free shipping so badly that I added the Crowned Heads Black Belt Buckle Sublime. Been really curious about those.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #170 on: January 28, 2017, 11:54:08 PM »

[...]

Economies of scale. Well done.

« Reply #171 on: January 28, 2017, 11:56:17 PM »

[...]

Not sure how good a price that was on the Crowned Heads but between the free shipping and the 20% off, it can't be that bad.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12]