Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22

« Reply #285 on: January 25, 2017, 03:40:28 PM »

Afternoon Working Stiffs, 601 Blue Break for me.

WTF is Tony I need somebody to take over operation of my power washer!
How much does the job pay and is transportation included?

« Reply #286 on: January 25, 2017, 03:40:53 PM »

Thinking ride home smoke, and have grabbed an RyJ reserve 1875, a MBIII torp and a Punch Rare Corojo.  any suggestions?
MB3
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/25/2017
« Reply #287 on: January 25, 2017, 03:41:27 PM »

Thinking ride home smoke, and have grabbed an RyJ reserve 1875, a MBIII torp and a Punch Rare Corojo.  any suggestions?
MB3

+1

« Reply #288 on: January 25, 2017, 03:49:34 PM »

Afternoon Working Stiffs, 601 Blue Break for me.

WTF is Tony I need somebody to take over operation of my power washer!
How much does the job pay and is transportation included?
Pays more than you make now and I will transport you to and from Austin International Airport.  Should take you 2 days to finish.

« Reply #289 on: January 25, 2017, 03:49:54 PM »

Thinking ride home smoke, and have grabbed an RyJ reserve 1875, a MBIII torp and a Punch Rare Corojo.  any suggestions?
MB3

+1
+2
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/25/2017
« Reply #290 on: January 25, 2017, 04:00:12 PM »

« Reply #291 on: January 25, 2017, 04:00:47 PM »

Afternoon Working Stiffs, 601 Blue Break for me.

WTF is Tony I need somebody to take over operation of my power washer!
How much does the job pay and is transportation included?
Pays more than you make now and I will transport you to and from Austin International Airport.  Should take you 2 days to finish.
Sounds tempting.

« Reply #292 on: January 25, 2017, 04:04:15 PM »

Afternoon Working Stiffs, 601 Blue Break for me.

WTF is Tony I need somebody to take over operation of my power washer!
How much does the job pay and is transportation included?
Pays more than you make now and I will transport you to and from Austin International Airport.  Should take you 2 days to finish.
Sounds tempting.
He meant that he'd transport you between the airport and his house. He's not flying you to Austin. ;-)

« Reply #293 on: January 25, 2017, 04:08:33 PM »

Dow closed above 20K. Good day for me. But now what?

« Reply #294 on: January 25, 2017, 04:09:58 PM »

Afternoon Working Stiffs, 601 Blue Break for me.

WTF is Tony I need somebody to take over operation of my power washer!
How much does the job pay and is transportation included?
Pays more than you make now and I will transport you to and from Austin International Airport.  Should take you 2 days to finish.
Sounds tempting.
He meant that he'd transport you between the airport and his house. He's not flying you to Austin. ;-)
you forget the other day we were pondering whether robbing the bank, then sitting in the lobby,
saying "here I am!",  to get free room & board away from the wife was a good idea or not, Tony might have airline miles!

« Reply #295 on: January 25, 2017, 04:11:23 PM »

Dow closed above 20K. Good day for me. But now what?
" I will have the Dow at 30K, It will be Huge, just wait & see!"
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/25/2017
« Reply #296 on: January 25, 2017, 04:31:37 PM »

Taking my MBIII and heading home.  Have a great night all!

« Reply #297 on: January 25, 2017, 04:35:24 PM »

Afternoon Working Stiffs, 601 Blue Break for me.

WTF is Tony I need somebody to take over operation of my power washer!
How much does the job pay and is transportation included?
Pays more than you make now and I will transport you to and from Austin International Airport.  Should take you 2 days to finish.
I will come down and supervise.  No charge!

« Reply #298 on: January 25, 2017, 04:48:03 PM »

Dow closed above 20K. Good day for me. But now what?
" I will have the Dow at 30K, It will be Huge, just wait & see!"
Riiiiiiiiiggggghhhhhhht.

« Reply #299 on: January 25, 2017, 04:48:27 PM »

Afternoon Working Stiffs, 601 Blue Break for me.

WTF is Tony I need somebody to take over operation of my power washer!
How much does the job pay and is transportation included?
Pays more than you make now and I will transport you to and from Austin International Airport.  Should take you 2 days to finish.
Sounds tempting.
He meant that he'd transport you between the airport and his house. He's not flying you to Austin. ;-)
I got that.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22