Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22

« Reply #30 on: January 25, 2017, 07:41:06 AM »

THIS LIMITED-EDITION TOSTITOS BAG COULD PREVENT DRUNK DRIVING

http://abc13.com/technology/how-this-tostitos-bag-could-prevent-drunk-driving/1719508/
That's nuts.
It is, and I agree with Tex, will be used as a drinking game
I'm calling BS on this article. I do not believe this exists.

« Reply #31 on: January 25, 2017, 07:41:41 AM »

THIS LIMITED-EDITION TOSTITOS BAG COULD PREVENT DRUNK DRIVING

http://abc13.com/technology/how-this-tostitos-bag-could-prevent-drunk-driving/1719508/
That's nuts.
It is, and I agree with Tex, will be used as a drinking game
I'm calling BS on this article. I do not believe this exists.
Also possible
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/25/2017
« Reply #32 on: January 25, 2017, 07:48:59 AM »

G'Morning, KnuckleHumpers...

« Reply #33 on: January 25, 2017, 07:54:19 AM »

Good morning everybody
Missed ya, sorry. How goes it, Scott?

« Reply #34 on: January 25, 2017, 07:57:45 AM »

G'Morning, KnuckleHumpers...
Moose knuckle, maybe.

« Reply #35 on: January 25, 2017, 07:59:04 AM »

THIS LIMITED-EDITION TOSTITOS BAG COULD PREVENT DRUNK DRIVING

http://abc13.com/technology/how-this-tostitos-bag-could-prevent-drunk-driving/1719508/
That's nuts.
It is, and I agree with Tex, will be used as a drinking game
I'm calling BS on this article. I do not believe this exists.
Seems to be legit. Though, not sure it will be much of a drinking game, if the video is any indication, it'll turn red for anyone with any amount of alcohol on their breath. Someone should try it with mouthwash or something.

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/money/2017/01/24/pepsi-created-tostitos-bag-tell-you-if-you-drunk/97010626/
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/25/2017
« Reply #36 on: January 25, 2017, 08:01:15 AM »

G'Morning, KnuckleHumpers...
Moose knuckle, maybe.

CNS. Hey, whatever you call her... as long as you call.  :)

btw, nice birthday wish this morning. Very friendly.

« Reply #37 on: January 25, 2017, 08:02:01 AM »

Good morning everybody
Missed ya, sorry. How goes it, Scott?
Fine, I see you posted "over there" this morning. What possessed you?

« Reply #38 on: January 25, 2017, 08:04:29 AM »

Good morning everybody
Missed ya, sorry. How goes it, Scott?
Fine, I see you posted "over there" this morning. What possessed you?
Maybe it was a Jim Harbaugh-like recruiting trip.

EDIT: Ah, I see that it WAS. Well done, even got a warm welcome from FredBobQuitter.

« Reply #39 on: January 25, 2017, 08:07:21 AM »

THIS LIMITED-EDITION TOSTITOS BAG COULD PREVENT DRUNK DRIVING

http://abc13.com/technology/how-this-tostitos-bag-could-prevent-drunk-driving/1719508/
That's nuts.
It is, and I agree with Tex, will be used as a drinking game
I'm calling BS on this article. I do not believe this exists.
Seems to be legit. Though, not sure it will be much of a drinking game, if the video is any indication, it'll turn red for anyone with any amount of alcohol on their breath. Someone should try it with mouthwash or something.

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/money/2017/01/24/pepsi-created-tostitos-bag-tell-you-if-you-drunk/97010626/
Publicity stunt to sell more snacks.  They created it in a lab and called the press.  IMFO, anyway.

« Reply #40 on: January 25, 2017, 08:08:55 AM »

THIS LIMITED-EDITION TOSTITOS BAG COULD PREVENT DRUNK DRIVING

http://abc13.com/technology/how-this-tostitos-bag-could-prevent-drunk-driving/1719508/
That's nuts.
It is, and I agree with Tex, will be used as a drinking game
I'm calling BS on this article. I do not believe this exists.
Seems to be legit. Though, not sure it will be much of a drinking game, if the video is any indication, it'll turn red for anyone with any amount of alcohol on their breath. Someone should try it with mouthwash or something.

http://www.usatoday.com/videos/money/2017/01/24/pepsi-created-tostitos-bag-tell-you-if-you-drunk/97010626/
Publicity stunt to sell more snacks.  They created it in a lab and called the press.  IMFO, anyway.
Isn't that why most things are created? At least, from a snack perspective. Lol

« Reply #41 on: January 25, 2017, 08:13:47 AM »

G'Morning, KnuckleHumpers...
Moose knuckle, maybe.

CNS. Hey, whatever you call her... as long as you call.  :)

btw, nice birthday wish this morning. Very friendly.
Yeah, it was well received.

« Reply #42 on: January 25, 2017, 08:16:14 AM »

Good morning everybody
Missed ya, sorry. How goes it, Scott?
Fine, I see you posted "over there" this morning. What possessed you?
I still have a friend or two there. Ya gotta post where your intended audiences will see it.

« Reply #43 on: January 25, 2017, 08:17:22 AM »

Good morning everybody
Missed ya, sorry. How goes it, Scott?
Fine, I see you posted "over there" this morning. What possessed you?
Maybe it was a Jim Harbaugh-like recruiting trip.

EDIT: Ah, I see that it WAS. Well done, even got a warm welcome from FredBobQuitter.
Hey, that's what got shank posting here.

« Reply #44 on: January 25, 2017, 08:21:45 AM »

Good morning everybody
Missed ya, sorry. How goes it, Scott?
Fine, I see you posted "over there" this morning. What possessed you?
Maybe it was a Jim Harbaugh-like recruiting trip.

EDIT: Ah, I see that it WAS. Well done, even got a warm welcome from FredBobQuitter.
Hey, that's what got shank posting here.
I'm not faulting you. I doubt the powers that be over there even monitor the banter anymore. I say post away!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 22