Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22

  • Administrator
1/25/2017
« on: January 25, 2017, 12:00:24 AM »

Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2017, 12:09:59 AM »

Cigar.com's door #2 is a better deal than what Joe's got to offer.

« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2017, 12:14:50 AM »

Cigar.com's door #2 is a better deal than what Joe's got to offer.
Before y'all call me crazy, you should know that CI changed the price within the first few minutes. Originally, the 10er was $39.99 and the 5er was $24.99.
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #3 on: January 25, 2017, 12:31:52 AM »

And my Oliva Conn PCs are up on the monster. Nice. Now, do I want to spend another $54? Geesh. lol

« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2017, 03:20:27 AM »

Cigar.com's door #2 is a better deal than what Joe's got to offer.
Before y'all call me crazy, you should know that CI changed the price within the first few minutes. Originally, the 10er was $39.99 and the 5er was $24.99.
   ::) RP's so really does not matter anyway, you get a pass this time.

« Reply #5 on: January 25, 2017, 05:04:48 AM »

Morning Slackers and Sleepers.

Woke up at 2:05 this morning, Sheesh!  Glad it is a retirement practice day and I can get a nap later.

« Reply #6 on: January 25, 2017, 05:05:50 AM »

Cup of hot Cuban expresso is tasting good!

« Reply #7 on: January 25, 2017, 05:06:07 AM »

morning Dave, Shank, and Tony. been up all night with an anxiety attack. have to leave in a couple hours for doctor appointment and turn in my financial statements for billing, and find out about surgery on my neck. hope I can sleep when I get home. hope I have money left when I get home.
oh, screw golf today. lol.
EPC 2nd and some VERY strong coffee that I hope stays down.

« Reply #8 on: January 25, 2017, 05:06:39 AM »

Full day of work around the house today.

« Reply #9 on: January 25, 2017, 05:09:57 AM »

morning Dave, Shank, and Tony. been up all night with an anxiety attack. have to leave in a couple hours for doctor appointment and turn in my financial statements for billing, and find out about surgery on my neck. hope I can sleep when I get home. hope I have money left when I get home.
oh, screw golf today. lol.
EPC 2nd and some VERY strong coffee that I hope stays down.
Morning Dean, I thought I had a rough night until I read your post.

« Reply #10 on: January 25, 2017, 05:15:31 AM »

morning Dave, Shank, and Tony. been up all night with an anxiety attack. have to leave in a couple hours for doctor appointment and turn in my financial statements for billing, and find out about surgery on my neck. hope I can sleep when I get home. hope I have money left when I get home.
oh, screw golf today. lol.
EPC 2nd and some VERY strong coffee that I hope stays down.
Morning Dean, I thought I had a rough night until I read your post.
if you ever need to feel good about your life just listen to mine. lol.

« Reply #11 on: January 25, 2017, 05:17:34 AM »

Chicago Report:   228 shootings in 2017 with 42 killings (up 24% from 2016)

Update:   As of last night 247 shootings with 44 killings.

« Reply #12 on: January 25, 2017, 05:20:18 AM »

morning Dave, Shank, and Tony. been up all night with an anxiety attack. have to leave in a couple hours for doctor appointment and turn in my financial statements for billing, and find out about surgery on my neck. hope I can sleep when I get home. hope I have money left when I get home.
oh, screw golf today. lol.
EPC 2nd and some VERY strong coffee that I hope stays down.
Morning Dean, I thought I had a rough night until I read your post.
if you ever need to feel good about your life just listen to mine. lol.
We all have issues of one kind or another to deal with and at our age health and wellness always comes into the picture.

« Reply #13 on: January 25, 2017, 05:23:20 AM »

morning Dave, Shank, and Tony. been up all night with an anxiety attack. have to leave in a couple hours for doctor appointment and turn in my financial statements for billing, and find out about surgery on my neck. hope I can sleep when I get home. hope I have money left when I get home.
oh, screw golf today. lol.
EPC 2nd and some VERY strong coffee that I hope stays down.
Morning Dean, I thought I had a rough night until I read your post.
if you ever need to feel good about your life just listen to mine. lol.
We all have issues of one kind or another to deal with and at our age health and wellness always comes into the picture.
this too shall pass. next week I'll wonder what I was so worried about.

« Reply #14 on: January 25, 2017, 05:28:26 AM »

THIS LIMITED-EDITION TOSTITOS BAG COULD PREVENT DRUNK DRIVING

http://abc13.com/technology/how-this-tostitos-bag-could-prevent-drunk-driving/1719508/

Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 22