Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]

« Reply #60 on: January 22, 2017, 09:28:06 PM »

Bedtime for me.
Goodnight, ya ol' fart.

« Reply #61 on: January 22, 2017, 09:35:59 PM »

Morning/afternoon sheesh.
I'm not 100% certain but I think the Daves are on strike.
Pretty sure that's disallowed by their contract.

Taken for granted.  Sheesh.
Yes
I am in the KMA Club, time for the young folks to start doing the work around here.
It's possible LTG is the last of the Dave generation.  Biblical names just not the thing the last 30 years.  Is there a DeShawn in the house?  Mohammed?  Jose?
Probably lurking but definitely not posting.

« Reply #62 on: January 22, 2017, 09:47:26 PM »

Go Steelers!
Not looking good!
Not looking too bad either. We're a 2nd half team.
Did I say 2nd half? I meant 4th quarter.
Bad officiating?

Just kidding. Congrats to the Pats.

« Reply #63 on: January 22, 2017, 09:53:21 PM »

In both games today, the winner doubled +2'd the loser's score.

« Reply #64 on: January 22, 2017, 10:19:05 PM »

In both games today, the winner doubled +2'd the loser's score.
Is this the match up the NFL, fans, bookies, and advertisers desired?  I think not. Cowboys, sheesh.

« Reply #65 on: January 22, 2017, 10:37:47 PM »

In both games today, the winner doubled +2'd the loser's score.
Is this the match up the NFL, fans, bookies, and advertisers desired?  I think not. Cowboys, sheesh.

Let's agree to disagree. When the Cowboys were eliminated, it was almost as good as winning the superbowl. Normally, I would be an AFC guy for the next game. But I can't stand Brady and the Patriots. It would be nice for Atlanta to taste some victory for a change.

Can't speak for the NFL, bookies, and advertisers.

« Reply #66 on: January 22, 2017, 11:19:38 PM »

In both games today, the winner doubled +2'd the loser's score.
Is this the match up the NFL, fans, bookies, and advertisers desired?  I think not. Cowboys, sheesh.
Let's agree to disagree. When the Cowboys were eliminated, it was almost as good as winning the superbowl. Normally, I would be an AFC guy for the next game. But I can't stand Brady and the Patriots. It would be nice for Atlanta to taste some victory for a change.

Can't speak for the NFL, bookies, and advertisers.
You're speaking from the Patriot-hater camp.  But Atlanta?  There's no juice there, nothing to draw in the casual NFL fans.  I'll tune in if Brady has his wife selling peanuts in the stands wearing a bikini, but otherwise, meh...

« Reply #67 on: January 22, 2017, 11:24:49 PM »

In both games today, the winner doubled +2'd the loser's score.
Is this the match up the NFL, fans, bookies, and advertisers desired?  I think not. Cowboys, sheesh.
Let's agree to disagree. When the Cowboys were eliminated, it was almost as good as winning the superbowl. Normally, I would be an AFC guy for the next game. But I can't stand Brady and the Patriots. It would be nice for Atlanta to taste some victory for a change.

Can't speak for the NFL, bookies, and advertisers.
You're speaking from the Patriot-hater camp.  But Atlanta?  There's no juice there, nothing to draw in the casual NFL fans.  I'll tune in if Brady has his wife selling peanuts in the stands wearing a bikini, but otherwise, meh...
I hear what you're saying.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]