Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9

  • Administrator
1/14/2017
« on: January 14, 2017, 12:00:03 AM »

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #1 on: January 14, 2017, 01:05:16 AM »

AB sungrown burning. Changing my mind from yesterday. Not quite as enamored as I was with the last one. The RP Royal Vintage torp changed my life the other day, though.  :D
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #2 on: January 14, 2017, 01:11:47 AM »

AB sungrown burning. Changing my mind from yesterday. Not quite as enamored as I was with the last one. The RP Royal Vintage torp changed my life the other day, though.  :D

Picking up around half-way, though. Maybe I spoke too soon. Haha
Logged

shank

  • Junior Status
  • *
« Reply #3 on: January 14, 2017, 01:12:34 AM »

BTW, to those that show up in the AM, I AM aware I'm actually talking to myself, for now...  ;D

« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2017, 03:02:21 AM »

BTW, to those that show up in the AM, I AM aware I'm actually talking to myself, for now...  ;D
That's ok. It's the way this thing is supposed to work. Essentially a conversation that can take place ANYTIME. I'm glad to see you're enjoying cigars again.

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2017, 05:00:19 AM »

BTW, to those that show up in the AM, I AM aware I'm actually talking to myself, for now...  ;D
I do that a lot around here.

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2017, 05:03:53 AM »

Morning Weekenders!

« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2017, 05:09:17 AM »

I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2017, 05:38:45 AM »

good morning. EPC 2nd and coffee.
can't wait to get to Gainesville for breakfast.

« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2017, 05:45:32 AM »

good morning. EPC 2nd and coffee.
can't wait to get to Gainesville for breakfast.
Morning Travellin Dean

« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2017, 06:02:19 AM »

good morning. EPC 2nd and coffee.
can't wait to get to Gainesville for breakfast.
Morning Travellin Dean
morning Dave. got a few Short Stories, a Hemmingway, a few BrickHouse maduro and natual, and a Olivas, and a LGC for the weekend. though there won't be much time for smoking until after lunch and dinner. but I will make time.

« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2017, 06:04:03 AM »

good morning. EPC 2nd and coffee.
can't wait to get to Gainesville for breakfast.
Morning Travellin Dean
morning Dave. got a few Short Stories, a Hemmingway, a few BrickHouse maduro and natual, and a Olivas, and a LGC for the weekend. though there won't be much time for smoking until after lunch and dinner. but I will make time.
You seem to be well prepared on the smoking front!

« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2017, 06:13:06 AM »

good morning. EPC 2nd and coffee.
can't wait to get to Gainesville for breakfast.
Morning Travellin Dean
morning Dave. got a few Short Stories, a Hemmingway, a few BrickHouse maduro and natual, and a Olivas, and a LGC for the weekend. though there won't be much time for smoking until after lunch and dinner. but I will make time.
You seem to be well prepared on the smoking front!
just gotta get through the meeting and workshops. only 2 I am interested in and they are both at the same time this afternoon.

« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2017, 06:18:58 AM »

I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping
Sounds like someone needs to turn on the Ogie signal. Morning Dave, Dean.

« Reply #14 on: January 14, 2017, 06:22:07 AM »

I Thought There Was A Rare Deal At The FU -  BUT it does not appear to include FS so unless you have a current code or something in the Jam Cart not such a great deal.  I have several and The ash trays don't have stirrups so somewhat useless but they look pretty cool.

Room 101 San Andres 213 + Ashtray (Corona) (5.5"x44)  10/$25   Price does not include shipping
Sounds like someone needs to turn on the Ogie signal. Morning Dave, Dean.
Morning Golf
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 9