« Reply #135 on: January 12, 2017, 02:17:45 PM »

Finally took TXDave's advice. Go big or go home!

Is that an authentic TxDave branded Container Store model?
No, this is the official one.
Dang it. Your photo definitely appears to be more airtight. I may have to go back and exchange it.
Mine are totally air and watertight, they hold humidity better than my real humidor.  74 qt one is about $21 but I prefer the 64 qt ones because those bastiges are heavy when full.

« Reply #136 on: January 12, 2017, 02:18:16 PM »

Finally took TXDave's advice. Go big or go home!

Is that an authentic TxDave branded Container Store model?
It sure is. 44 gallons worth.
Sheesh :o  My big ones are only 18.5 gallons, that mf'r is going to be heavy if you fill it up!
It's got wheels. Don't plan on moving it much. More worried now about the seal.

« Reply #137 on: January 12, 2017, 02:18:17 PM »

Finally took TXDave's advice. Go big or go home!

Is that an authentic TxDave branded Container Store model?
No, this is the official one.
It absolutely is. Want me to post the receipt?
We all know you bought it to store Xmas decorations, c'mon
Don't fault the man for going big, Xmas clearance style.

« Reply #138 on: January 12, 2017, 02:20:42 PM »

Finally took TXDave's advice. Go big or go home!

Is that an authentic TxDave branded Container Store model?
No, this is the official one.
Dang it. Your photo definitely appears to be more airtight. I may have to go back and exchange it.
Mine are totally air and watertight, they hold humidity better than my real humidor.  74 qt one is about $21 but I prefer the 64 qt ones because those bastiges are heavy when full.
Dang it. I should have looked around more. Scott's right, this one is better suited for Christmas decorations. FML!

« Reply #139 on: January 12, 2017, 02:21:22 PM »

Finally took TXDave's advice. Go big or go home!

Is that an authentic TxDave branded Container Store model?
No, this is the official one.
Dang it. Your photo definitely appears to be more airtight. I may have to go back and exchange it.
Mine are totally air and watertight, they hold humidity better than my real humidor.  74 qt one is about $21 but I prefer the 64 qt ones because those bastiges are heavy when full.
Dang it. I should have looked around more. Scott's right, this one is better suited for Christmas decorations. FML!
Help me , I can't stop laughing!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back
Re: 1/12/2017
« Reply #140 on: January 12, 2017, 02:22:35 PM »

Finally took TXDave's advice. Go big or go home!

Is that an authentic TxDave branded Container Store model?
No, this is the official one.
Dang it. Your photo definitely appears to be more airtight. I may have to go back and exchange it.
Mine are totally air and watertight, they hold humidity better than my real humidor.  74 qt one is about $21 but I prefer the 64 qt ones because those bastiges are heavy when full.
Dang it. I should have looked around more. Scott's right, this one is better suited for Christmas decorations. FML!

...but can you melt a body in it?  ;D

(breaking bad)

« Reply #141 on: January 12, 2017, 02:23:42 PM »

Finally took TXDave's advice. Go big or go home!

Is that an authentic TxDave branded Container Store model?
No, this is the official one.
Dang it. Your photo definitely appears to be more airtight. I may have to go back and exchange it.
Mine are totally air and watertight, they hold humidity better than my real humidor.  74 qt one is about $21 but I prefer the 64 qt ones because those bastiges are heavy when full.
Dang it. I should have looked around more. Scott's right, this one is better suited for Christmas decorations. FML!

...but can you melt a body in it?  ;D

(breaking bad)
Dean is pretty skinny so if his head falls off we can probably bury him in it.

« Reply #142 on: January 12, 2017, 02:26:21 PM »

Finally took TXDave's advice. Go big or go home!

Is that an authentic TxDave branded Container Store model?
No, this is the official one.
Dang it. Your photo definitely appears to be more airtight. I may have to go back and exchange it.
Mine are totally air and watertight, they hold humidity better than my real humidor.  74 qt one is about $21 but I prefer the 64 qt ones because those bastiges are heavy when full.
Dang it. I should have looked around more. Scott's right, this one is better suited for Christmas decorations. FML!

...but can you melt a body in it?  ;D

(breaking bad)
Dean is pretty skinny so if his head falls off we can probably bury him in it.
With room left over for a bundle of EPC 2nds.

« Reply #143 on: January 12, 2017, 02:26:40 PM »

Morning Steve.
Howdy, Mr. You back to work yet, or still loafin' around the house?
Been back for two weeks....feels like 20...
That means it is time for you to retire.
Just sent more data in to my advisor to crunch the numbers.  Looking like phase 1 will begin this year, completed possibly in 18.
What, pray tell, is phase 1?
Taking sick leave when you are not sick and being late to arrive and early to leave because you no longer give a fook.   I am now in phase 2 - all the previous things plus only working 3 days/week.

« Reply #144 on: January 12, 2017, 02:27:23 PM »

Finally took TXDave's advice. Go big or go home!

Is that an authentic TxDave branded Container Store model?
No, this is the official one.
Dang it. Your photo definitely appears to be more airtight. I may have to go back and exchange it.
Mine are totally air and watertight, they hold humidity better than my real humidor.  74 qt one is about $21 but I prefer the 64 qt ones because those bastiges are heavy when full.
Dang it. I should have looked around more. Scott's right, this one is better suited for Christmas decorations. FML!

...but can you melt a body in it?  ;D

(breaking bad)
Dean is pretty skinny so if his head falls off we can probably bury him in it.
With room left over for a bundle of EPC 2nds.
He will definitely need those in there.

« Reply #145 on: January 12, 2017, 02:28:21 PM »

Jeez, this has been a slow afternoon.  Think I will go take a walk around the block.

« Reply #146 on: January 12, 2017, 02:38:59 PM »

Morning Steve.
Howdy, Mr. You back to work yet, or still loafin' around the house?
Been back for two weeks....feels like 20...
That means it is time for you to retire.
Just sent more data in to my advisor to crunch the numbers.  Looking like phase 1 will begin this year, completed possibly in 18.
What, pray tell, is phase 1?
Taking sick leave when you are not sick and being late to arrive and early to leave because you no longer give a fook.
Whoa! I'm in phase 1 already? Fifteen years early? Outstanding.

« Reply #147 on: January 12, 2017, 02:41:31 PM »

Jeez, this has been a slow afternoon.  Think I will go take a walk around the block.
And I was drinking a lot of whiskey and smoking cigars with the business partner last night, so now I have a craving for greasy food. Off to get a burger and then a power nap.

« Reply #148 on: January 12, 2017, 02:48:42 PM »

Jeez, this has been a slow afternoon.  Think I will go take a walk around the block.
And I was drinking a lot of whiskey and smoking cigars with the business partner last night, so now I have a craving for greasy food. Off to get a burger and then a power nap.
Phase 1, indeed!

« Reply #149 on: January 12, 2017, 02:50:42 PM »

Jeez, this has been a slow afternoon.  Think I will go take a walk around the block.
And I was drinking a lot of whiskey and smoking cigars with the business partner last night, so now I have a craving for greasy food. Off to get a burger and then a power nap.
Phase 1, indeed!
Raz is just an overage millennial.