CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14

Author Topic: 1/11/2017  (Read 17401 times)

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/11/2017
« Reply #165 on: January 11, 2017, 02:53:06 PM »

Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
And I have a really off the wall suggestion - get a fuk'n FREE flu shot in September or October.    Even Obummercare pays for those I think.
The scary thing you learn from twelve years of managing data for epidemiologists is that most of the contagions in the world originate in shit and are transmitted by people rubbing shit into their mucous membranes because they won't wash their hands.
True, with the major exceptions of the flu and of course STD's....
Influenza originates in aquatic birds, jumps to humans via exposure to poultry shit.
And with everyone eating copious chicken, there's enough poultry poop to go around so everyone can share in the infirmity!  Hell  we aerosol it and spread it on our fields!  WEhat better way to distribute...a side note on copious chicken consumption, it do tend to help with mammary development!
I fertilize my  lawn with natures own chicken shit, comes in pelletized form and works fabulous.
I figure there's enough bugs, birds, squirrels & rabbits around my house that I'm not spending money on fertilizer...it also tends to make the grass grow and since i'm the one cutting it, seems a bit masochistic. 

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #166 on: January 11, 2017, 02:53:34 PM »

Time to head home, chicken shitters. Hazzuh!
Be careful on the ride! 

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #167 on: January 11, 2017, 03:17:55 PM »

Outdoor lights and ornaments packed away. Now to figure out what's for lunch.
AJ Belle Arte?
Maybe tomorrow.

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #168 on: January 11, 2017, 03:28:26 PM »

Time to go home and enjoy a seagar, have to decide on one while driving home.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #169 on: January 11, 2017, 03:29:15 PM »

Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
And I have a really off the wall suggestion - get a fuk'n FREE flu shot in September or October.    Even Obummercare pays for those I think.
Not for long!
Good, cause we taxpayers are the ones giving the money to the obummer to provide things free to others.
With nary a thanks I might add
Of course not. Remember what Obama said, "You didn't do that yourself." So just fork over and shut up.

sfish

« Reply #170 on: January 11, 2017, 03:35:21 PM »

Snapping up companies left and right!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-acquires-la-gran-llave-19191
He's taking over!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-opens-new-factory-producing-601-brand-19153
Speaking of 601's I have yet to see the first discount on Warhead III's
Apparently, the whole brand was in high demand. Maybe discounts will be on the way if the production ramps up.
I think it has a lot to do with the success of Laranjas

sfish

« Reply #171 on: January 11, 2017, 03:37:11 PM »

Snapping up companies left and right!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-acquires-la-gran-llave-19191
He's taking over!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-opens-new-factory-producing-601-brand-19153
Speaking of 601's I have yet to see the first discount on Warhead III's
Apparently, the whole brand was in high demand. Maybe discounts will be on the way if the production ramps up.
One of the regular deals going are the Warhead II's on the bid almost every day for $56/box and nobody ever bids on them.
They used to run them much cheaper, the box I won was $33 which was the starting bid and still nobody bought them

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #172 on: January 11, 2017, 03:54:23 PM »

Good Deal!  enjoy the smoke and be careful driving!

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #173 on: January 11, 2017, 03:55:28 PM »

Morning Mr. Sam!
Not for long!
Good, cause we taxpayers are the ones giving the money to the obummer to provide things free to others.
With nary a thanks I might add
Of course not. Remember what Obama said, "You didn't do that yourself." So just fork over and shut up.
Been the mantra most of my life!  Just fork over and shut up.  I suppose every demographic has it's own personal hell...

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #174 on: January 11, 2017, 03:57:59 PM »

looks like my ride home smoke will be a DPG Blue.  picked up 10 about a month ago and I'm pretty sure that should be enough down time for that particular stick.  now just have to wish 1/2 hr of my life away so I can get it lit!

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #175 on: January 11, 2017, 04:00:52 PM »

looks like my ride home smoke will be a DPG Blue.  picked up 10 about a month ago and I'm pretty sure that should be enough down time for that particular stick.  now just have to wish 1/2 hr of my life away so I can get it lit!
Enjoy. Have a safe drive yourself. I'll put one of those on my short list too. It's been a while.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #176 on: January 11, 2017, 04:02:35 PM »

What pairs well with chicken shit?

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #177 on: January 11, 2017, 04:08:07 PM »

Enjoy. Have a safe drive yourself. I'll put one of those on my short list too. It's been a while.
Thank you sir!  Had one a couple of months back and remembered how much i liked them so there was some sort of deal on them so i picked up 10.  Welcome to a couple if you want them.

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #179 on: January 11, 2017, 04:16:18 PM »

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14