Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14

« Reply #150 on: January 11, 2017, 02:09:18 PM »

« Reply #151 on: January 11, 2017, 02:18:33 PM »

Nap Lull?

« Reply #154 on: January 11, 2017, 02:28:59 PM »

« Reply #155 on: January 11, 2017, 02:34:27 PM »

good morning guys. it's golf day but I have to run around and get lab work done and chase a prescription. not sure I'll be done in time.
Get yourself a GoodRx card. It's free and it will save you something on that prescription. Not as good as most insurances but should help a little. Ask the pharmacist.

Good luck today, Deano.

labs done, breakfast at a new diner, then WalMart shopping, and called that meds were ready to be picked up. a lot of running around. cost me more in gas than the out of pocket for labs and meds.

I am ready for a nap. tried to get the lady to fool around but that was a lost cause. oh well. nap time then think about dinner of some kind.

« Reply #156 on: January 11, 2017, 02:35:55 PM »

Snapping up companies left and right!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-acquires-la-gran-llave-19191
He's taking over!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-opens-new-factory-producing-601-brand-19153
Speaking of 601's I have yet to see the first discount on Warhead III's
Apparently, the whole brand was in high demand. Maybe discounts will be on the way if the production ramps up.
One of the regular deals going are the Warhead II's on the bid almost every day for $56/box and nobody ever bids on them.

« Reply #157 on: January 11, 2017, 02:37:09 PM »

good morning guys. it's golf day but I have to run around and get lab work done and chase a prescription. not sure I'll be done in time.
Get yourself a GoodRx card. It's free and it will save you something on that prescription. Not as good as most insurances but should help a little. Ask the pharmacist.

Good luck today, Deano.

labs done, breakfast at a new diner, then WalMart shopping, and called that meds were ready to be picked up. a lot of running around. cost me more in gas than the out of pocket for labs and meds.

I am ready for a nap. tried to get the lady to fool around but that was a lost cause. oh well. nap time then think about dinner of some kind.
Good you got it all done and not a heap of out of pocket cost.  Just play around with yourself then have a nap.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/11/2017
« Reply #158 on: January 11, 2017, 02:37:52 PM »

Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USEEhCyIs6Q
Oh nice....
We provide sundry and multifarious educational topics and data.
Damn, 5 syllables!  I'm impressed.

« Reply #159 on: January 11, 2017, 02:39:07 PM »

Not just Cigars I guess, maybe AJ would like to have a motorcycle line.

VICTORY MOTORCYLE has announced that it is winding down production during the next 18 months.
We will support all our Victory customers during this transition and as long as you own your Victory Motorcycle.
We will continue to sell and service Yamaha, Suzuki, Indian Motorcyle, CanAm Spyder, and Slingshot as always.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/11/2017
« Reply #160 on: January 11, 2017, 02:41:54 PM »

Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
And I have a really off the wall suggestion - get a fuk'n FREE flu shot in September or October.    Even Obummercare pays for those I think.
The scary thing you learn from twelve years of managing data for epidemiologists is that most of the contagions in the world originate in shit and are transmitted by people rubbing shit into their mucous membranes because they won't wash their hands.
True, with the major exceptions of the flu and of course STD's....
Influenza originates in aquatic birds, jumps to humans via exposure to poultry shit.
And with everyone eating copious chicken, there's enough poultry poop to go around so everyone can share in the infirmity!  Hell  we aerosol it and spread it on our fields!  WEhat better way to distribute...a side note on copious chicken consumption, it do tend to help with mammary development!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!
Re: 1/11/2017
« Reply #161 on: January 11, 2017, 02:43:58 PM »

Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
And I have a really off the wall suggestion - get a fuk'n FREE flu shot in September or October.    Even Obummercare pays for those I think.
Not for long!
Good, cause we taxpayers are the ones giving the money to the obummer to provide things free to others.
With nary a thanks I might add

« Reply #162 on: January 11, 2017, 02:44:42 PM »

[...]
I fertilize my  lawn with natures own chicken shit, comes in pelletized form and works fabulous.

« Reply #163 on: January 11, 2017, 02:47:45 PM »

77 degrees here now, hope the wind slacks off a bit before smoking time.  Damn wind already blew Bean's hair off, Sheesh!

« Reply #164 on: January 11, 2017, 02:51:44 PM »

Time to head home, chicken shitters. Hazzuh!
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 14