CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14

Author Topic: 1/11/2017  (Read 17760 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 1/11/2017
« Reply #120 on: January 11, 2017, 12:33:55 PM »

3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.
IMHO the AJF is the best of the group, your choice as to smoke it first or last...
I may move the Las Mareas up before the OOO. But last? Do you know something I don't know? I'm not planning on having my last cigar for a few more years down the road.
Purchased a 5'r of Las Mareas a couple of months ago and smoked one of them, not bad by any means but I was not overly excited by it either.
Agree with that assessment, except on the negative side of meh for me.
I agree, have the La Careme to make up for it or even the lighter more subtle Luminosa.

La Careme sounds good too, I'll add it to the list. But first the Big Payback connie. Heading out now to get that started.
Just what the doctor ordered...

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #121 on: January 11, 2017, 12:35:05 PM »

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.
IMHO the AJF is the best of the group, your choice as to smoke it first or last...
I may move the Las Mareas up before the OOO. But last? Do you know something I don't know? I'm not planning on having my last cigar for a few more years down the road.
Purchased a 5'r of Las Mareas a couple of months ago and smoked one of them, not bad by any means but I was not overly excited by it either.
I agree, have the La Careme to make up for it or even the lighter more subtle Luminosa.

La Careme sounds good too, I'll add it to the list. But first the Big Payback connie. Heading out now to get that started.

Very nice, I'm jealous.

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Why, I'd be delighted to put my needs last again!
« Reply #122 on: January 11, 2017, 12:40:19 PM »

CI Joe and the FU Suck

A Flor da Tamiflu?

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #123 on: January 11, 2017, 12:46:17 PM »

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #125 on: January 11, 2017, 12:56:04 PM »

http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/
Who's DG in Three Bridges?  Hmmm.....
Not sure, but I think I recognize DG of Ewing, NJ.
Met one, you've met 'em all
More Dave envy......sad, just sad.
All these Dave wannabes.  Sheesh!
How can you blame them?
Sorry...I just threw up a little. Somebody bring the sawdust.
Wow, sounds like you've got the envy the worst. Someone get this guy some Tamiflu!

sfish

« Reply #126 on: January 11, 2017, 12:56:54 PM »

CI Joe and the FU Suck

A Flor da Tamiflu?
CNS, watch it Mike, he'll accuse you of being stanky

cigarbreath

• Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
« Reply #127 on: January 11, 2017, 01:03:01 PM »

CI Joe and the FU Suck

A Flor da Tamiflu?
stankbref?

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #128 on: January 11, 2017, 01:06:17 PM »

CI Joe and the FU Suck

A Flor da Tamiflu?
stankbref?
Well, I've never known cigar breath to be very pleasant, so...

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #129 on: January 11, 2017, 01:16:47 PM »

Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.

sfish

« Reply #130 on: January 11, 2017, 01:18:08 PM »

Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
They do, with their hands

Threebean

« Reply #131 on: January 11, 2017, 01:19:37 PM »

Morning Mr. Sam!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USEEhCyIs6Q

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #132 on: January 11, 2017, 01:20:30 PM »

Morning Mr. Sam!
And I have a really off the wall suggestion - get a fuk'n FREE flu shot in September or October.    Even Obummercare pays for those I think.

ss2

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Summertime!!
« Reply #133 on: January 11, 2017, 01:24:21 PM »

Morning Mr. Sam!
And I have a really off the wall suggestion - get a fuk'n FREE flu shot in September or October.    Even Obummercare pays for those I think.
Now THERE'S a thought.

razgueado

• Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • KG7OCA
« Reply #134 on: January 11, 2017, 01:24:25 PM »

Morning Mr. Sam!
The scary thing you learn from twelve years of managing data for epidemiologists is that most of the contagions in the world originate in shit and are transmitted by people rubbing shit into their mucous membranes because they won't wash their hands.
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10 11 ... 14