CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 30, 2016, 12:00:30 AM

Title: 11/30/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on November 30, 2016, 12:00:30 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 12:02:24 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: shank on November 30, 2016, 02:33:36 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!

I better get my wiggle on with my shopping...
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 04:58:49 AM
Morning Humpers and Golfers!
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 04:59:29 AM
Jamming and Mashing Today!
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 05:01:43 AM
The Griffin's have been Jamming for at least an hour and the bar has yet to move, another exciting Jam I guess.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 05:07:01 AM
49 degrees and clear with a high of 65 today.  Rain forecast for the weekend :(
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 05:10:32 AM
November 30 is..............Stay Home Because You're Well Day (one of my favorite days!)

Isn’t it a shame to waste your day off feeling sick? When you finally get some time away from the monotony of the office, isn’t it better to actually enjoy it? Of course it is! And that’s the thinking behind ‘Stay Home Because You’re Well Day’.

The History of Stay Home Because You’re Well Day

Thomas and Ruth Roy created Stay Home Because You’re Well Day under the name of Wellcat Holidays and Herbs. They have stated that it exists so that, “we can all call in “well,” instead of faking illness, and stay home from work.” The point of this holiday is to take a moment to just slow down and enjoy life, seeing as how it has become so very hectic over the recent years, what with the endless barrage of phone calls, text messages, emails, voicemails, etc. that we are face with on an everyday basis. And who can argue with that?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 05:25:22 AM
At the FU today:  The Flip Special

Gurkha Sampler du Jour- All yours for under 30 Bucks! (No FS Included)

The Gurkha 2016 Special-Edition Sampler includes:
1 – Gurkha Crest XO (6” x 60)
1 – Gurkha Status Maduro Torpedo (6.5” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Centurian Double Perfecto (6” x 60)
1 – Gurkha Titan (6.2” x 56)
1 - Gurkha Xtreme Toro (6" x 56)
1 – Gurkha Yakuza (6” x 54)
1 – Gurkha Beauty (6.5” x 56)
1 – Gurkha Status Churchill (7.25” x 50)
1 – Gurkha Elegance Super Toro (6.75” x 50)
1 – Gurkha Symphony Grand Rothschild (6.5” x 55)
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 05:27:49 AM
CI-ber Monday continues for a week with Free Shipping over $49 on everything!
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 05:31:09 AM
FS Offer At Holt's

Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: sfish on November 30, 2016, 05:33:20 AM
Jamming and Mashing Today!
It sounds dirty when you say it, morning Tex
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 05:35:51 AM
The Griffin's have been Jamming for at least an hour and the bar has yet to move, another exciting Jam I guess.
90 minutes+ and the bar has moved 2 times now!
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 05:36:28 AM
Jamming and Mashing Today!
It sounds dirty when you say it, morning Tex
Morning Early Fish
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 05:45:36 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 05:55:35 AM
Time to ready for meeting - all day today >:(

Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 06:19:01 AM
Happy hump day, humpers.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 06:20:59 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
TWSS...
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 06:25:09 AM
Time to ready for meeting - all day today >:(
Are costumes involved?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 06:26:49 AM
Good Morning ShortTimerDave, BrightAndEarlyBiebs and BackToBasketballDave.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 06:32:25 AM
Jamming and Mashing Today!
Interesting to see a box of Don Reynaldos on the Mash for a great price (!$30 off the best price I've seen)...but still a pretty expensive cigar.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 06:35:12 AM
Today is Wednesday, Nov. 30, the 335th day of 2016. There are 31 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 30, 1782, the United States and Britain signed preliminary peace articles in Paris for ending the Revolutionary War; the Treaty of Paris was signed in Sept. 1783.

On this date:

In 1016, Edmund II, King of the English, died after a reign of seven months.

In 1803, Spain completed the process of ceding Louisiana to France, which had sold it to the United States.

In 1835, Samuel Langhorne Clemens - better known as Mark Twain - was born in Florida, Missouri.

In 1874, British statesman Sir Winston Churchill was born at Blenheim Palace.

In 1900, Irish writer Oscar Wilde died in Paris at age 46.

In 1936, London's famed Crystal Palace, constructed for the Great Exhibition of 1851, was destroyed in a fire.

In 1939, the Winter War began as Soviet troops invaded Finland. (The conflict ended the following March with a Soviet victory.)

In 1940, Lucille Ball and Desi Arnaz were married at the Byram River Beagle Club in Greenwich, Connecticut. (The marriage ended in divorce in 1960.)

In 1954, Ann Elizabeth Hodges of Oak Grove, Alabama, was slightly injured when an 8-1/2-pound chunk of meteor crashed through the roof of her house, hit a radio cabinet, then struck her as she lay napping on a couch.

In 1966, the former British colony of Barbados became independent.

In 1982, the Michael Jackson album "Thriller" was released by Epic Records. The motion picture "Gandhi," starring Ben Kingsley as the Indian nationalist leader, had its world premiere in New Delhi.

In 1996, 1960's novelty singer Tiny Tim, best remembered for his rendition of "Tip-toe Thru' the Tulips with Me," died in Minneapolis.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 06:36:04 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush met in Jordan with Iraqi Prime Minister Nouri al-Maliki (NOO'-ree ahl-MAHL'-ih-kee); Bush said the United States would speed a turnover of security responsibility to Iraqi forces but assured al-Maliki that Washington was not looking for "some kind of graceful exit" from Iraq. Pope Benedict XVI visited Istanbul's famous Blue Mosque in a dramatic gesture of outreach to Muslims.

Five years ago: The central banks of the wealthiest countries, trying to prevent a debt crisis in Europe from exploding into a global panic, swept in to shore up the world financial system by making it easier for banks to borrow American dollars. Police in Los Angeles and Philadelphia dismantled Occupy Wall Street encampments in both cities. An Arizona jury sentenced convicted "Baseline Killer" Mark Goudeau (goo-DOH') to death for killing nine people in the Phoenix area.

One year ago: Jury selection began in Baltimore in the trial of Officer William Porter, the first of six policemen to face charges in the death of Freddie Gray, a 25-year-old black man who died of a severe spinal injury while in police custody. (All charges against Porter were dropped after a mistrial; three other officers were acquitted; all remaining charges were later dropped.) The newly elected mayor of Juneau, Alaska, Stephen "Greg" Fisk, was found dead in his home, apparently of natural causes.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 06:36:38 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Robert Guillaume is 89. G. Gordon Liddy is 86. Country singer-recording executive Jimmy Bowen is 79. Movie director Ridley Scott is 79. Movie writer-director Terrence Malick is 73. Rock musician Roger Glover (Deep Purple) is 71. Playwright David Mamet (MA'-meht) is 69. Actress Margaret Whitton is 66. Actor Mandy Patinkin is 64. Musician Shuggie Otis is 63. Country singer Jeannie Kendall is 62. Singer Billy Idol is 61. Historian Michael Beschloss is 61. Rock musician John Ashton (The Psychedelic Furs) is 59. Comedian Colin Mochrie is 59. Former football and baseball player Bo Jackson is 54. Rapper Jalil (Whodini) is 53. Actor-director Ben Stiller is 51. Rock musician Mike Stone is 47. Actress Sandra Oh is 46. Singer Clay Aiken is 38. Actor Billy Lush is 35. Actress Elisha Cuthbert is 34. Actress Kaley Cuoco (KWOH'-koh) is 31. Model Chrissy Teigen is 31. Actress Christel Khalil is 29. Actress Rebecca Rittenhouse is 28. Actress Adelaide Clemens is 27.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 06:37:22 AM
Thought for Today: "I imagine one of the reasons people cling to their hates so stubbornly is because they sense, once hate is gone, they will be forced to deal with pain." - James Baldwin, American author (born 1924, died this date in 1987).
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 06:38:41 AM
The Griffin's have been Jamming for at least an hour and the bar has yet to move, another exciting Jam I guess.
90 minutes+ and the bar has moved 2 times now!
On to MUWAT Fire Cured....
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 06:45:07 AM
The Donald keeping them jobs from going to Mexico and not even POTUS yet...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/29/president-elect-donald-trump-cuts-deal-to-keep-carrier-corporation-in-united-states/
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 06:46:37 AM
We don't need no guns....

http://6abc.com/news/officers-bitten-during-violent-struggle-with-suspect-in-philly/1631853/
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 06:52:30 AM
Time to ready for meeting - all day today >:(
So are you going to be able to banter and jam?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 06:53:00 AM
Time to ready for meeting - all day today >:(
That means no coffee run?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 06:54:33 AM
Foggy rainy morning here...going to be tough getting it in gear.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 07:02:56 AM
Foggy rainy morning here...going to be tough getting it in gear.
Buy up some of these MUWATs, that'll help.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: sfish on November 30, 2016, 07:08:20 AM
Jamming and Mashing Today!
Interesting to see a box of Don Reynaldos on the Mash for a great price (!$30 off the best price I've seen)...but still a pretty expensive cigar.
Catsrule works also, $90.45 final price
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 07:11:47 AM
Jamming and Mashing Today!
Interesting to see a box of Don Reynaldos on the Mash for a great price (!$30 off the best price I've seen)...but still a pretty expensive cigar.
Catsrule works also, $90.45 final price
Good point.  Rare to get $60 of any Warped MSRP.  If it weren't still $9 a cigar, I would be tempted to say cheapy cheapo qualifier.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 30, 2016, 07:12:32 AM
good morning. it's golf day!
JC the Cuban Cigar Roller maduro and coffee.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 07:12:42 AM
Foggy rainy morning here...going to be tough getting it in gear.
Buy up some of these MUWATs, that'll help.
That will leave me foggy for some time to come.... :-\
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 07:13:12 AM
Jamming and Mashing Today!
Interesting to see a box of Don Reynaldos on the Mash for a great price (!$30 off the best price I've seen)...but still a pretty expensive cigar.
Catsrule works also, $90.45 final price
Now they're downright affordable.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 07:13:21 AM
good morning. it's golf day!
JC the Cuban Cigar Roller maduro and coffee.
Morning Dean.  Hope you have your putter working.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 07:15:04 AM
Jamming and Mashing Today!
Interesting to see a box of Don Reynaldos on the Mash for a great price (!$30 off the best price I've seen)...but still a pretty expensive cigar.
Catsrule works also, $90.45 final price
Now they're downright affordable.
It's the Holiday season, cost doesn't matter, its how big the sale and how much money you "saved".  AKA Gurkha rule.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 30, 2016, 07:16:54 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
TWSS...
that is so great.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 07:19:57 AM
Jamming and Mashing Today!
Interesting to see a box of Don Reynaldos on the Mash for a great price (!$30 off the best price I've seen)...but still a pretty expensive cigar.
Catsrule works also, $90.45 final price
Now they're downright affordable.
It's the Holiday season, cost doesn't matter, its how big the sale and how much money you "saved".  AKA Gurkha rule.
With a Gurkha-like 86% off MSRP, they'd be $21. That would work nicely.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 30, 2016, 07:25:50 AM
good morning. it's golf day!
JC the Cuban Cigar Roller maduro and coffee.
Morning Dean.  Hope you have your putter working.
my short game is pretty good, short smooth strokes, off the tee I'm not too bad, just got to remember not to rush it, my iron play needs help, if I can keep from looking at the hole on my back swing, but I still manage to hole out all 18.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 07:27:16 AM
good morning. it's golf day!
JC the Cuban Cigar Roller maduro and coffee.
Morning Dean.  Hope you have your putter working.
my short game is pretty good, short smooth strokes, off the tee I'm not too bad, just got to remember not to rush it, my iron play needs help, if I can keep from looking at the hole on my back swing, but I still manage to hole out all 18.
Solid guidelines for golfers and non-golfers alike!   :D
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 30, 2016, 07:30:35 AM
good morning. it's golf day!
JC the Cuban Cigar Roller maduro and coffee.
Morning Dean.  Hope you have your putter working.
my short game is pretty good, short smooth strokes, off the tee I'm not too bad, just got to remember not to rush it, my iron play needs help, if I can keep from looking at the hole on my back swing, but I still manage to hole out all 18.
Solid guidelines for golfers and non-golfers alike!   :D
we were talking about golf right?
🤔
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 07:38:46 AM
Last day of November already. Sheesh.

Good morning, fellas.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 07:39:15 AM
Good News:  Room 101 San Andres....
Bad News 6 x 60 jawbreakers....
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 07:40:09 AM
Last day of November already. Sheesh.

Good morning, fellas.
Good morning Mr. Mayor.
Getting your Christmas shopping done during the day?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 07:42:14 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 07:47:34 AM
Last day of November already. Sheesh.

Good morning, fellas.
Morning, Uncle Tony.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 07:48:12 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
What's making you sick, the thought of your sex life, or the thought of the elf joining in?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 07:48:46 AM
good morning. it's golf day!
JC the Cuban Cigar Roller maduro and coffee.
Morning Dean.  Hope you have your putter working.
my short game is pretty good, short smooth strokes, off the tee I'm not too bad, just got to remember not to rush it, my iron play needs help, if I can keep from looking at the hole on my back swing, but I still manage to hole out all 18.
And try to keep it in the short grass, don't want to be spraying it all over the course.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 30, 2016, 07:52:13 AM
good morning. it's golf day!
JC the Cuban Cigar Roller maduro and coffee.
Morning Dean.  Hope you have your putter working.
my short game is pretty good, short smooth strokes, off the tee I'm not too bad, just got to remember not to rush it, my iron play needs help, if I can keep from looking at the hole on my back swing, but I still manage to hole out all 18.
And try to keep it in the short grass, don't want to be spraying it all over the course.
and the back nine is usually more difficult and need to concentrate and take your time.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 07:52:52 AM
The Donald keeping them jobs from going to Mexico and not even POTUS yet...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/29/president-elect-donald-trump-cuts-deal-to-keep-carrier-corporation-in-united-states/
That's some bullshit right there. I thought he was supposed to bring jobs back, not move to Mexico at a lower pace. According to the article, half the jobs are still going to Mexico. What the eff are these asshats patting each other on the back for?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: sfish on November 30, 2016, 07:55:31 AM
good morning. it's golf day!
JC the Cuban Cigar Roller maduro and coffee.
Morning Dean.  Hope you have your putter working.
my short game is pretty good, short smooth strokes, off the tee I'm not too bad, just got to remember not to rush it, my iron play needs help, if I can keep from looking at the hole on my back swing, but I still manage to hole out all 18.
And try to keep it in the short grass, don't want to be spraying it all over the course.
Looking at the hole in your back swing? You need to separate you 2 favorite passtimes
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 07:56:04 AM
Last day of November already. Sheesh.

Good morning, fellas.
Good morning Mr. Mayor.
Getting your Christmas shopping done during the day?
No. Bah-humbug.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 07:56:51 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
What's making you sick, the thought of your sex life, or the thought of the elf joining in?
The Mrs.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 30, 2016, 07:58:22 AM
The Donald keeping them jobs from going to Mexico and not even POTUS yet...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/29/president-elect-donald-trump-cuts-deal-to-keep-carrier-corporation-in-united-states/
That's some bullshit right there. I thought he was supposed to bring jobs back, not move to Mexico at a lower pace. According to the article, half the jobs are still going to Mexico. What the eff are these asshats patting each other on the back for?
Carrier moved out of Syracuse because they couldn't afford the taxes in NY. must be getting a hell of a tax break to stay out of Mexico.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 08:11:09 AM
The Donald keeping them jobs from going to Mexico and not even POTUS yet...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/29/president-elect-donald-trump-cuts-deal-to-keep-carrier-corporation-in-united-states/
That's some bullshit right there. I thought he was supposed to bring jobs back, not move to Mexico at a lower pace. According to the article, half the jobs are still going to Mexico. What the eff are these asshats patting each other on the back for?
They're politicians Tony.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 08:12:08 AM
The Donald keeping them jobs from going to Mexico and not even POTUS yet...

http://www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/29/president-elect-donald-trump-cuts-deal-to-keep-carrier-corporation-in-united-states/
That's some bullshit right there. I thought he was supposed to bring jobs back, not move to Mexico at a lower pace. According to the article, half the jobs are still going to Mexico. What the eff are these asshats patting each other on the back for?
I think you just explained American politics.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 08:12:09 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 08:33:18 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 08:35:38 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 08:38:45 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 30, 2016, 08:42:36 AM
how many more days does TexDave have to endure meetings before retirement?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 08:43:26 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161130/c08f86c47118b9c64c6cd2c50028c87b.jpg)
Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 08:43:45 AM
how many more days does TexDave have to endure meetings before retirement?
Gotta be around 75 by now.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 08:44:18 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161130/c08f86c47118b9c64c6cd2c50028c87b.jpg)
Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Well, it's a spitting image, so I'd say kind. ;)
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 08:46:34 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161130/c08f86c47118b9c64c6cd2c50028c87b.jpg)
Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Well, it's a spitting image, so I'd say kind. ;)
We're on the same page then.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 08:46:38 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
Thought you'd be used to that from the Harmony House.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 08:47:59 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161130/c08f86c47118b9c64c6cd2c50028c87b.jpg)
Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Well, it does say "Best Dad", has hearts and smiley faces, so can't be bad.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 30, 2016, 08:48:04 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161130/c08f86c47118b9c64c6cd2c50028c87b.jpg)
Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Well, it's a spitting image, so I'd say kind. ;)
well............
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 08:48:34 AM
how many more days does TexDave have to endure meetings before retirement?
Gotta be around 75 by now.
Thought he was below 50...
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 08:54:23 AM
how many more days does TexDave have to endure meetings before retirement?
Gotta be around 75 by now.
Thought he was below 50...
Maybe he is, I don't remember seeing a countdown lately.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 08:55:54 AM
how many more days does TexDave have to endure meetings before retirement?
Gotta be around 75 by now.
Thought he was below 50...
Maybe he is, I don't remember seeing a countdown lately.
You're right, it was 51 days on the 28th, so we're under 50 now.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 09:01:29 AM
how many more days does TexDave have to endure meetings before retirement?
Gotta be around 75 by now.
Thought he was below 50...
Maybe he is, I don't remember seeing a countdown lately.
You're right, it was 51 days on the 28th, so we're under 50 now.
I keep getting that and Tony's elf countdown confused.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: sfish on November 30, 2016, 09:04:20 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161130/c08f86c47118b9c64c6cd2c50028c87b.jpg)
Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Well, it does say "Best Dad", has hearts and smiley faces, so can't be bad.
I'm just curious, what's attached to the chin strap?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 09:24:47 AM
CAO day at the Page.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: sfish on November 30, 2016, 09:44:38 AM
CAO day at the Page.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 09:45:04 AM
CAO day at the Page.
Bam!
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 30, 2016, 09:48:15 AM
CAO day at the Page.
Bam!
I wish.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 30, 2016, 09:50:15 AM
there, just finished paying all my bills. now to balance Christmas presents and cigar order.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 09:51:26 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161130/c08f86c47118b9c64c6cd2c50028c87b.jpg)
Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Well, it does say "Best Dad", has hearts and smiley faces, so can't be bad.
I'm just curious, what's attached to the chin strap?
And while you're asking, whats that sticking out below your shirt?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 09:53:31 AM
CAO day at the Page.
Which one is Katie selling???.....I'll buy!   :o
Not a very broad list of offerings however.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: sfish on November 30, 2016, 09:53:44 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161130/c08f86c47118b9c64c6cd2c50028c87b.jpg)
Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Well, it does say "Best Dad", has hearts and smiley faces, so can't be bad.
I'm just curious, what's attached to the chin strap?
And while you're asking, whats that sticking out below your shirt?
Oh, that's a donut hanger
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 09:55:15 AM
Tatuaje 10 Year Anniversary Belle Encre offering on the Jam.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 09:55:33 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161130/c08f86c47118b9c64c6cd2c50028c87b.jpg)
Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Well, it does say "Best Dad", has hearts and smiley faces, so can't be bad.
I'm just curious, what's attached to the chin strap?
And while you're asking, whats that sticking out below your shirt?
Oh, that's a donut hanger
How convenient!
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 30, 2016, 10:19:04 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 10:20:13 AM
[...]
Look like Tony should be on South Park.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 10:21:03 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Raz returns from the wilderness.  How goes it sir?
How was Thanksgiving?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 30, 2016, 10:32:06 AM

Morning, muchachos.
Raz returns from the wilderness.  How goes it sir?
How was Thanksgiving?

Thanksgiving was freshly harvested venison tenderloins, fried venison heart, beans and beer. Cowboy Thanksgiving.  Grand times.

Glad to be home, though.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 30, 2016, 10:54:06 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Fish, SouthParkMayor, and BambiSteaksRaz.  Back at the orifice for a bit before heading out again for the rest of the week.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 11:02:16 AM
Morning Daves, Dean, Fish, SouthParkMayor, and BambiSteaksRaz.  Back at the orifice for a bit before heading out again for the rest of the week.
Morning, NicknameGeneratorMark, Raz.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on November 30, 2016, 11:02:26 AM
just a quick drive by, I went to the doctors office yesterday, and they looked
at me funny(well more funny then usual!).  Seems i got the time right, but I was a day early.
the doctor was already out of the office, before I got off the train. He leaves early on Tuesday,
 so he can have later hours on Wednesday.  And yesterday wasn't November 30th! Duh... :-[
Aside from that good morning boys...
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 11:15:28 AM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161130/c08f86c47118b9c64c6cd2c50028c87b.jpg)
Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Well, it does say "Best Dad", has hearts and smiley faces, so can't be bad.
I'm just curious, what's attached to the chin strap?
And while you're asking, whats that sticking out below your shirt?
C'mon, he's 6. You guys are sick.

Truth be told, both of those questions crossed my mind too.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 30, 2016, 11:15:29 AM
just a quick drive by, I went to the doctors office yesterday, and they looked
at me funny(well more funny then usual!).  Seems i got the time right, but I was a day early.
the doctor was already out of the office, before I got off the train. He leaves early on Tuesday,
 so he can have later hours on Wednesday.  And yesterday wasn't November 30th! Duh... :-[
Aside from that good morning boys...
Good morning, WhatDayIsItFlip.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 11:18:39 AM

Morning, muchachos.
Raz returns from the wilderness.  How goes it sir?
How was Thanksgiving?

Thanksgiving was freshly harvested venison tenderloins, fried venison heart, beans and beer. Cowboy Thanksgiving.  Grand times.

Glad to be home, though.
Welcome back, Bret.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: sfish on November 30, 2016, 11:20:37 AM
[...]

And judging by the arm length he gave you, he knows you don't pick up many checks  ;D
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 11:20:49 AM
just a quick drive by, I went to the doctors office yesterday, and they looked
at me funny(well more funny then usual!).  Seems i got the time right, but I was a day early.
the doctor was already out of the office, before I got off the train. He leaves early on Tuesday,
 so he can have later hours on Wednesday.  And yesterday wasn't November 30th! Duh... :-[
Aside from that good morning boys...
Early is more appreciated on here than late. So congrats.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 11:22:03 AM
[...]

LALTS
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 11:22:05 AM
[...]

You're calling me cheap too? Sheesh. I ain't no alligator.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 11:22:37 AM
just a quick drive by, I went to the doctors office yesterday, and they looked
at me funny(well more funny then usual!).  Seems i got the time right, but I was a day early.
the doctor was already out of the office, before I got off the train. He leaves early on Tuesday,
 so he can have later hours on Wednesday.  And yesterday wasn't November 30th! Duh... :-[
Aside from that good morning boys...
Think that'll make them put a negative mark in the 'mental health' portion of their checklist. Morning, flip.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: sfish on November 30, 2016, 11:28:46 AM
[...]

No, that would be an insult to alligators
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 30, 2016, 12:13:28 PM
The GD elf is gone again in...
Only 24 more nights!
But what else have you got to do these days and nights, is the Elf interfering with your sex life or what?
Are you trying to make me upchuck my breakfast?
Nobody said anything about partners.... :o
Well, that mental picture isn't any better.
If I didn't know any better, I'd think NJDave was taking a cheap shot at me.
Luckily, you know that can't possibly be the case.
I'm not good at detecting such. For example, my son drew this:
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20161130/c08f86c47118b9c64c6cd2c50028c87b.jpg)
Was he being kind or mean? I choose to believe the prior.
Well, it does say "Best Dad", has hearts and smiley faces, so can't be bad.
I'm just curious, what's attached to the chin strap?
And while you're asking, whats that sticking out below your shirt?
C'mon, he's 6. You guys are sick.
What was your first clue?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 30, 2016, 12:14:05 PM

Morning, muchachos.
Raz returns from the wilderness.  How goes it sir?
How was Thanksgiving?

Thanksgiving was freshly harvested venison tenderloins, fried venison heart, beans and beer. Cowboy Thanksgiving.  Grand times.

Glad to be home, though.
Welcome back, Bret.
Thanks, Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 12:15:40 PM
Morning Daves, Dean, Fish, SouthParkMayor, and BambiSteaksRaz.  Back at the orifice for a bit before heading out again for the rest of the week.
Is this Arkansas travels?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 12:16:59 PM
[...]

So....alligator or T-Rex?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Threebean on November 30, 2016, 12:22:24 PM
Morning Daves, Dean, Fish, SouthParkMayor, and BambiSteaksRaz.  Back at the orifice for a bit before heading out again for the rest of the week.
Is this Arkansas travels?
Yep.  I did not get over to Stogies in Houston last night.  5 hr meeting, dinner, and then headed home.  But as Awnuld says, I'll be back.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: sfish on November 30, 2016, 12:30:42 PM
[...]

Yes
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 12:39:59 PM
[...]

Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 12:53:37 PM
[...]

(https://i.makeagif.com/media/4-29-2016/fmwA3R.gif)
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 01:37:04 PM
La Aurora suppositories....
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: sfish on November 30, 2016, 01:51:48 PM
La Aurora suppositories....
Tony would buy some but what's the point? He can't reach his ass
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 01:55:53 PM
La Aurora suppositories....
Tony would buy some but what's the point? He can't reach his ass
Man, taking Tony to the shed today harder than his kid did!
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: sfish on November 30, 2016, 02:01:54 PM
La Aurora suppositories....
Tony would buy some but what's the point? He can't reach his ass
Man, taking Tony to the shed today harder than his kid did!
Just looked at the calendar, sorry Tony, thought it was Tuesday
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 02:31:32 PM
La Aurora suppositories....
Tony would buy some but what's the point? He can't reach his ass
Man, taking Tony to the shed today harder than his kid did!
Just looked at the calendar, sorry Tony, thought it was Tuesday
Since when has that mattered?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on November 30, 2016, 02:55:56 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 03:02:07 PM
Hazzuh!
Have a good one Dave.  Got anything interesting for man-cave smokes tonight?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 03:03:01 PM
Punching-bag Tony afternoon lull...
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 30, 2016, 03:08:35 PM
Hazzuh!
Well...bye.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 30, 2016, 03:09:05 PM
Punching-bag Tony afternoon lull...
It keeps him in fighting trim.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 03:31:41 PM
Punching-bag Tony afternoon lull...
It keeps him in fighting trim.
Exactly.  Also lets him know we care!
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 30, 2016, 04:50:30 PM
Punching-bag Tony afternoon lull...
It keeps him in fighting trim.
Exactly.  Also lets him know we care!
Well, makes him think we care, anyway.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 04:55:28 PM
Punching-bag Tony afternoon lull...
DentistAppointmentTony lull.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 04:58:00 PM
Sucked down an EPC New Wave in the rain this afternoon. It served its purpose.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 30, 2016, 05:12:54 PM
Sucked down an EPC New Wave in the rain this afternoon. It served its purpose.
Kept the rain out your mouth?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 05:46:12 PM
Sucked down an EPC New Wave in the rain this afternoon. It served its purpose.
It's not supposed to be a chore Tony.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 05:46:29 PM
Sucked down an EPC New Wave in the rain this afternoon. It served its purpose.
Kept the rain out your mouth?
Barely. What a miserable afternoon. Just got home and was sopping wet.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 05:47:46 PM
Enjoying a Casa Fernandez Master Mason with one of the last Sam Oktoberfest.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 05:48:21 PM
Sucked down an EPC New Wave in the rain this afternoon. It served its purpose.
It's not supposed to be a chore Tony.
It was good but I'm sure it would have been better if I were sitting comfortably in a dry location with a libation. Much like you are as I post this.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 05:48:31 PM
Sucked down an EPC New Wave in the rain this afternoon. It served its purpose.
Kept the rain out your mouth?
Barely. What a miserable afternoon. Just got home and was sopping wet.
Three words....raincoat, umbrella, Wellies.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 05:48:58 PM
Sucked down an EPC New Wave in the rain this afternoon. It served its purpose.
It's not supposed to be a chore Tony.
It was good but I'm sure it would have been better if I were sitting comfortably in a dry location with a libation.
No argument there.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 05:51:21 PM
Evening Jammers, long day but was not really terrible.  Got a 2 hour lunch break in there.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 05:58:06 PM
Evening Jammers, long day but was not really terrible.  Got a 2 hour lunch break in there.
I met up with an old boss for lunch and possibility of employment.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 05:58:17 PM
Evening Jammers, long day but was not really terrible.  Got a 2 hour lunch break in there.
Day long meeting, didn't they provide lunch?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 30, 2016, 05:58:50 PM
Evening Jammers, long day but was not really terrible.  Got a 2 hour lunch break in there.
I met up with an old boss for lunch and possibility of employment.
Sounds worth the dampness.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 06:09:09 PM
Evening Jammers, long day but was not really terrible.  Got a 2 hour lunch break in there.
I met up with an old boss for lunch and possibility of employment.
Sounds worth the dampness.
Agreed. Even if it doesn't pan out, he had some great advice for me. He was the guy who hired me at my last job. He was my boss for the first 4/5 years. He was let go and then I had 8 more managers in the next 4/5 years.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 30, 2016, 06:23:04 PM
Evening Jammers, long day but was not really terrible.  Got a 2 hour lunch break in there.
Tex!
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 06:46:49 PM
Evening Jammers, long day but was not really terrible.  Got a 2 hour lunch break in there.
Day long meeting, didn't they provide lunch?
Not exactly like you would think, it was 3 separate meetings on the same topic with different groups.  Also it was a state meeting which never ever includes meals of any kind.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 30, 2016, 06:48:30 PM
golf was a nightmare. ankle hurt too much even with a brace on. did not play well at all. hard to concentrate through the pain. dod have an Oliva Saison on the front and a R yJ Aniversario on the back. both were pleasant.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 06:48:53 PM
Sucked down an EPC New Wave in the rain this afternoon. It served its purpose.
Dahhhh,  it that what he calls it, his new wave?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 06:49:35 PM
golf was a nightmare. ankle hurt too much even with a brace on. did not play well at all. hard to concentrate through the pain. dod have an Oliva Saison on the front and a R yJ Aniversario on the back. both were pleasant.
Evening Dean In Pain
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 30, 2016, 06:49:58 PM
Evening Jammers, long day but was not really terrible.  Got a 2 hour lunch break in there.
Day long meeting, didn't they provide lunch?
Not exactly like you would think, it was 3 separate meetings on the same topic with different groups.  Also it was a state meeting which never ever includes meals of any kind.
never figured Texas would be cheap. even NY provided food.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 06:50:04 PM
Evening Jammers, long day but was not really terrible.  Got a 2 hour lunch break in there.
Tex!
Evening Raz
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 06:51:18 PM
Evening Jammers, long day but was not really terrible.  Got a 2 hour lunch break in there.
Day long meeting, didn't they provide lunch?
Not exactly like you would think, it was 3 separate meetings on the same topic with different groups.  Also it was a state meeting which never ever includes meals of any kind.
never figured Texas would be cheap. even NY provided food.
Only occasionally for major conferences when they can get consultants or AGC to pay for them, never at regular business type meetings.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 30, 2016, 06:54:59 PM
Evening Jammers, long day but was not really terrible.  Got a 2 hour lunch break in there.
Tex!
Evening Raz
yes, good evening RazMan, and you too Dave.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on November 30, 2016, 06:56:17 PM
so Dave, you get the boat all registered and ready to go, and how many more working days you got?
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 06:58:51 PM
so Dave, you get the boat all registered and ready to go, and how many more working days you got?
Boat is all done, not exactly sure on working days but not many.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 30, 2016, 07:58:17 PM
Evening Jammers, long day but was not really terrible.  Got a 2 hour lunch break in there.
Tex!
Evening Raz
yes, good evening RazMan, and you too Dave.
Howdy, Deano.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 08:05:25 PM
Evening Jammers, long day but was not really terrible.  Got a 2 hour lunch break in there.
Tex!
Evening Raz
yes, good evening RazMan, and you too Dave.
Howdy, Deano.
Howdy, Bret. Still in the office? Just finished dinner here.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 30, 2016, 08:06:41 PM
Evening Jammers, long day but was not really terrible.  Got a 2 hour lunch break in there.
Tex!
Evening Raz
yes, good evening RazMan, and you too Dave.
Howdy, Deano.
Howdy, Bret. Still in the office? Just finished dinner here.
Riding in the limousine home.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 08:19:17 PM
Evening Jammers, long day but was not really terrible.  Got a 2 hour lunch break in there.
Tex!
Evening Raz
yes, good evening RazMan, and you too Dave.
Howdy, Deano.
Howdy, Bret. Still in the office? Just finished dinner here.
Riding in the limousine home.
Swanky.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: razgueado on November 30, 2016, 08:24:55 PM
Evening Jammers, long day but was not really terrible.  Got a 2 hour lunch break in there.
Tex!
Evening Raz
yes, good evening RazMan, and you too Dave.
Howdy, Deano.
Howdy, Bret. Still in the office? Just finished dinner here.
Riding in the limousine home.
Swanky.
If only it had a bar.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 08:35:04 PM
Evening Jammers, long day but was not really terrible.  Got a 2 hour lunch break in there.
Tex!
Evening Raz
yes, good evening RazMan, and you too Dave.
Howdy, Deano.
Howdy, Bret. Still in the office? Just finished dinner here.
Riding in the limousine home.
Swanky.
If only it had a bar.
Commies.
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 30, 2016, 09:25:08 PM
Don't forget the Elf Mayor! ;D
Title: Re: 11/30/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 30, 2016, 10:21:19 PM
Don't forget the Elf Mayor! ;D
Kids are still up.