CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 14, 2016, 12:58:54 AM

Title: 7/14/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on July 14, 2016, 12:58:54 AM
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 05:29:24 AM
Morning Roosters

TGIF for me!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 05:29:55 AM
Jamming Today
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 05:54:35 AM
This really happened in Dallas about a month ago.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 05:55:18 AM
Time for the beloved commute.  BBL
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2016, 06:12:36 AM
Morning Roosters

TGIF for me!
Morning, Dave. Was up early today. Annual tradition of waking up early and watching the British Open.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2016, 06:23:21 AM
Morning Roosters

TGIF for me!
Morning, Dave. Was up early today. Annual tradition of waking up early and watching the British Open.
Now have it streaming on my phone. Technology!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 06:24:27 AM
Morning Roosters

TGIF for me!
Rooster?  How dare you!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 06:24:58 AM
Morning TexDave and ConventionDave.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 06:26:42 AM
Today is Thursday, July 14, the 196th day of 2016. There are 170 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On July 14, 1966, the city of Chicago awoke to the shocking news that eight student nurses had been brutally slain during the night in a South Side dormitory. The victims, ranging in age from 20 to 24, were Pamela Wilkening; Suzanne Farris; Mary Ann Jordan; Nina Jo Schmale; Valentina Pasion; Merlita Gargullo; Patricia Matusek; and Gloria Jean Davy. (One woman, Corazon Amurao, survived by hiding under a bed.) Drifter Richard Speck was convicted of the mass killing and condemned to death, but had his sentence reduced to life in prison, where he died in 1991.

On this date:

In 1789, in an event symbolizing the start of the French Revolution, citizens of Paris stormed the Bastille prison and released the seven prisoners inside.

In 1865, the Matterhorn, straddling Italy and Switzerland, was summited as a seven-member rope party led by British climber Edward Whymper reached the peak. (Four members of the party fell to their deaths during their descent; Whymper and two guides survived.)

In 1881, outlaw William H. Bonney Jr., alias "Billy the Kid," was shot and killed by Sheriff Pat Garrett in Fort Sumner in present-day New Mexico.

In 1913, Gerald Rudolph Ford Jr., the 38th president of the United States, was born Leslie Lynch King Jr. in Omaha, Nebraska.

In 1921, Italian-born anarchists Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti were convicted in Dedham, Massachusetts, of murdering a shoe company paymaster and his guard. (Sacco and Vanzetti were executed six years later.)

In 1933, all German political parties, except the Nazi Party, were outlawed. Cartoon character Popeye the Sailor made his movie debut in the Fleischer Studios animated short, "Popeye the Sailor."

In 1945, Italy formally declared war on Japan, its former Axis partner during World War II.

In 1958, the army of Iraq overthrew the monarchy.

In 1965, the American space probe Mariner 4 flew by Mars, sending back photographs of the red planet. United Nations Ambassador Adlai E. Stevenson II died in London at age 65.

In 1976, Jimmy Carter won the Democratic presidential nomination at the party's convention in New York.

In 1980, the Republican national convention opened in Detroit, where nominee-apparent Ronald Reagan told a welcoming rally he and his supporters were determined to "make America great again."

In 1999, race-based school busing in Boston came to an end after 25 years.

Ten years ago: Israel destroyed the home and office of Hezbollah's leader, Sheik Hassan Nasrallah (HAS'-ahn NAS'-ruh-lah), and tightened its seal on Lebanon, blasting its air and road links to the outside world. Spurred by Mideast fighting, oil prices rose to an intraday record $78.40 a barrel. Actress Carrie Nye died in New York at age 69.

Five years ago: A federal judge in Washington, D.C. declared a mistrial in baseball star Roger Clemens' perjury trial over inadmissible evidence shown to jurors. (Clemens, who was accused of lying under oath to Congress when he denied ever using performance-enhancing drugs during his career, was acquitted in a retrial.)

One year ago: World powers and Iran struck a deal to curb Iran's nuclear program in exchange for relief from international sanctions. President Barack Obama laid out an expansive vision for fixing America's criminal justice system in a speech to the NAACP's annual convention in Philadelphia. NASA's New Horizons spacecraft got humanity's first up-close look at Pluto, sending word of its triumphant flyby across 3 billion miles to scientists waiting breathlessly back home. Mike Trout became the first player in 38 years to lead off the All-Star Game with a home run, and the American League beat the National League 6-3. Veteran television journalist Marlene Sanders, 84, died in New York.

Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 06:27:07 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Harry Dean Stanton is 90. Actress Nancy Olson is 88. Former football player and actor Rosey Grier is 84. Actor Vincent Pastore is 70. Music company executive Tommy Mottola (muh-TOH'-luh) is 68. Rock musician Chris Cross (Ultravox) is 64. Actor Jerry Houser is 64. Actor-director Eric Laneuville is 64. Actor Stan Shaw is 64. Movie producer Scott Rudin is 58. Singer-guitarist Kyle Gass is 56. Country musician Ray Herndon (McBride and the Ride) is 56. Actress Jane Lynch is 56. Actor Jackie Earle Haley is 55. Actor Matthew Fox is 50. Rock musician Ellen Reid (Crash Test Dummies) is 50. Rock singer-musician Tanya Donelly is 50. Actress Missy Gold is 46. Olympic gold medal snowboarder Ross Rebagliati is 45. Rhythm-and-blues singer Tameka Cottle (Xscape) is 41. Country singer Jamey Johnson is 41. Hip-hop musician taboo (Black Eyed Peas) is 41. Actor Scott Porter is 37. Rock singer Dan Smith (Bastille) is 30. Rock singer Dan Reynolds (Imagine Dragons) is 29.

(Stations: "taboo," lower case, is correct)
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 06:27:40 AM
Thought for Today: "Life has got a habit of not standing hitched. You got to ride it like you find it. You got to change with it. If a day goes by that don't change some of your old notions for new ones, that is just about like trying to milk a dead cow." - Woody Guthrie, American folk singer-songwriter (born this date in 1912, died in 1967).
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 06:46:07 AM
Good to see all Republicans are not all old stick in the mud's....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/13/tennessee-legislator-sex/87053338/
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2016, 06:49:31 AM
Good to see all Republicans are not all old stick in the mud's....

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/elections/2016/07/13/tennessee-legislator-sex/87053338/
Definitely a lot going on there.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 06:51:06 AM
Get your Norfolk travel plans set TexDave?
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 06:55:50 AM
Come on page two!

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/2016/07/14/5-things-you-need-know-thursday/86938082/
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 06:59:11 AM
Stock futures looking up again this morning....lets hope it stays that way.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 07:00:35 AM
"Just Pleasure" cigars Scorchin' at the Page...  :o
Box of 25 for $19.60.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: sfish on July 14, 2016, 07:03:33 AM
Good morning boys. 2nd day of feeling like shit, odd summer cold
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 07:22:42 AM
Get your Norfolk travel plans set TexDave?
Finally, Sheesh that place is almost as hard to fly to as Gainesville, Florida which is about as bad as they get.  And hotels are stupid expensive around that area.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 07:23:30 AM
Morning Travellin Dave, SummerColdFish and Golf.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 07:24:02 AM
Good morning boys. 2nd day of feeling like shit, odd summer cold
That sux, frik'n African Dust is about to kill me.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 07:27:29 AM
Good morning boys. 2nd day of feeling like shit, odd summer cold
That sux, frik'n African Dust is about to kill me.
You must be racist.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 07:27:50 AM
Morning men.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 07:28:49 AM
Get your Norfolk travel plans set TexDave?
Finally, Sheesh that place is almost as hard to fly to as Gainesville, Florida which is about as bad as they get.  And hotels are stupid expensive around that area.
I gave you a bunch of options yesterday.  As for hotels, yea, in places they know you will only go to for business, hotels (and airlines) jack up prices.  Prices have always been ridiculous to fly into places like Detroit or Cincinnati.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 07:30:08 AM
Morning CallEmOutBean and UnderTheWeatherFish.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 07:31:07 AM
So Fish, you riding this out at home or did you drag yourself into work?
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 07:32:29 AM
Good morning boys. 2nd day of feeling like shit, odd summer cold
That sux, frik'n African Dust is about to kill me.
You must be racist.
Some Swag Black Lavish from the Page should fix him up.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 07:34:40 AM
Get your Norfolk travel plans set TexDave?
Finally, Sheesh that place is almost as hard to fly to as Gainesville, Florida which is about as bad as they get.  And hotels are stupid expensive around that area.
I gave you a bunch of options yesterday.  As for hotels, yea, in places they know you will only go to for business, hotels (and airlines) jack up prices.  Prices have always been ridiculous to fly into places like Detroit or Cincinnati.
Air Fare's were not the issue really, they were not way out of line but the schedules were the problem.  To get there on Southwest I would have to go to either Baltimore or Chicago to get there.  And all the others were just as crazy.   I am going on Delta and just  a routine stop in Atlanta going but have to go from Norfolk to Detroit to Austin.   Schedules on all of them were horrible.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 07:34:51 AM
10 San Lotano Maduro Torps....$51.12......Holy FDA Batman!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 07:36:00 AM
Morning Bean
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 07:37:57 AM
Slow Learner?

Texas man arrested on fifth DWI after leaving Austin liquor store

 1:10 p.m. Wednesday, July 13, 2016 by  San Antonio Express-News  | Filed in: Crime

A 50-year-old Austin man previously convicted four times for drunken driving was arrested a fifth time last week for allegedly drinking and driving again - this time crashing outside a liquor store. Kevin Lampkin was booked into the Travis County Jail Saturday for a felony charge of driving while intoxicated with three or more previous convictions
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 07:38:45 AM
Get your Norfolk travel plans set TexDave?
Finally, Sheesh that place is almost as hard to fly to as Gainesville, Florida which is about as bad as they get.  And hotels are stupid expensive around that area.
I gave you a bunch of options yesterday.  As for hotels, yea, in places they know you will only go to for business, hotels (and airlines) jack up prices.  Prices have always been ridiculous to fly into places like Detroit or Cincinnati.
Air Fare's were not the issue really, they were not way out of line but the schedules were the problem.  To get there on Southwest I would have to go to either Baltimore or Chicago to get there.  And all the others were just as crazy.   I am going on Delta and just  a routine stop in Atlanta going but have to go from Norfolk to Detroit to Austin.   Schedules on all of them were horrible.
Well we are talking about TxDave and airline travel, so results as expected.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 07:42:07 AM
And yet another stupid congressional act, this time by the RINO douchebag that represents my district.

Killing a police officer is a 1st degree murder (or equivalent under a different name) in every state and will either get you Life in the Big House or the preferred penalty of death.  So WTF difference does it make if it is a Federal Crime????  Oh yeah, I know..... for one thing it will get them into a hell of a lot nicer prison than any of the State joints.

Back the Blue Act: ‘Killing an officer should be federal crime’

Senator John Cornyn says killing an officer should be a federal crime.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 07:42:25 AM
[...]
GFY
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: sfish on July 14, 2016, 07:44:46 AM
So Fish, you riding this out at home or did you drag yourself into work?
Miserably dragged myself into work, I immediately regretted that decision
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 07:46:39 AM
A.J. Fernández Adding Last Call Maduro at IPCPR 2016

Following up on the successful launch of Last Call, a cigar that debuted earlier this year, A.J. Fernández will introduce a Last Call Maduro at the 2016 IPCPR Convention & Trade Show later this month. The Last Call Maduro uses a Pennsylvania broadleaf-seed wrapper grown in Nicaragua by Abdel Fernández over a Nicaraguan binder and Nicaraguan fillers. Like the original Last Call, it will be offered in a single 4 1/2 x 48 petit robusto size sold in boxes of 25. Suggested retail pricing will be $5.25 per cigar, slightly higher than the $5 MSRP of Last Call. “The Last Call Maduro highlights the unique flavors and sweet notes found in A.J. ‘s Nicaraguan Pennsylvania broadleaf wrapper,” said Ricky Somoza, vp of A.J. Fernández Cigar Co., in a press release. “Fans of the original Last Call Geniales, will enjoy this medium to full body cigar, one that is the perfect representation of a Nicaraguan Puro.” This is the second release in the Portfolio Series from A.J. Fernández, the first was the original Last Call. The Portfolio Series is a collection of limited edition, private blends and other special releases from the company.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 07:47:37 AM
Cigar Tax Avoided in Pennsylvania - Again

The finalized version of the 2016-2017 Pennsylvania budget does not include a tax on cigars. A legislative source told halfwheel that state leaders agreed to strip a proposed 40 percent tax on cigars from the budget. It’s not all good news for smokers, a 55 cents per ounce tax on all other tobacco products, not including cigars and electric cigarettes, remains in the bill. Pennsylvania holds unique importance to the cigar industry because it is home to major catalog retailers like Cigars International, Famous Smoke Shop, Holt’s and Atlantic Cigar Co. The reason many of those retailers are based in Pennsylvania is because it, along with Florida, New Hampshire and Washington D.C., have no state excise tax on cigars. This is hardly the first time a 40 percent tax on cigars has been proposed in Pennsylvania. As the state has dealt with budget shortfalls over the years, some have proposed adding a tax on cigars, a proposal that is consistently meant with arguments about how many potential jobs it could cost the state if the major retailers were to leave. Update: The bill has been signed into law.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2016, 07:54:01 AM
So Fish, you riding this out at home or did you drag yourself into work?
Miserably dragged myself into work, I immediately regretted that decision
Do they still give you a purple heart for coming into work with a cold?
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: sfish on July 14, 2016, 07:58:12 AM
So Fish, you riding this out at home or did you drag yourself into work?
Miserably dragged myself into work, I immediately regretted that decision
Do they still give you a purple heart for coming into work with a cold?
Not to my knowledge
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 07:58:22 AM
So Fish, you riding this out at home or did you drag yourself into work?
Miserably dragged myself into work, I immediately regretted that decision
Do they still give you a purple heart for coming into work with a cold?
Just get a brown nose I thought.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 08:02:02 AM
So Fish, you riding this out at home or did you drag yourself into work?
Miserably dragged myself into work, I immediately regretted that decision
Buck up, Nancy, your contribution to the day's commerce is important, soiled hanky notwithstanding.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: sfish on July 14, 2016, 08:06:22 AM
So Fish, you riding this out at home or did you drag yourself into work?
Miserably dragged myself into work, I immediately regretted that decision
Do they still give you a purple heart for coming into work with a cold?
Just get a brown nose I thought.
I'd be happier with a brown box
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: sfish on July 14, 2016, 08:07:12 AM
So Fish, you riding this out at home or did you drag yourself into work?
Miserably dragged myself into work, I immediately regretted that decision
Buck up, Nancy, your contribution to the day's commerce is important, soiled hanky notwithstanding.
In honor of The Open Championship...Piss off!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2016, 08:08:54 AM
So Fish, you riding this out at home or did you drag yourself into work?
Miserably dragged myself into work, I immediately regretted that decision
Buck up, Nancy, your contribution to the day's commerce is important, soiled hanky notwithstanding.
In honor of The Open Championship...Piss off!
Yeah, you tosser!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on July 14, 2016, 08:09:14 AM
Good morning guys. Breaking in a new phone. Wish I hadn't dropped my other one.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: sfish on July 14, 2016, 08:09:42 AM
$6 Diesel Wickeds up
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 08:14:47 AM
So Fish, you riding this out at home or did you drag yourself into work?
Miserably dragged myself into work, I immediately regretted that decision
Buck up, Nancy, your contribution to the day's commerce is important, soiled hanky notwithstanding.
Always good to come to your friends for sympathy...except there isn't enough estrogen here I'm afraid.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 08:15:19 AM
Good morning guys. Breaking in a new phone. Wish I hadn't dropped my other one.
Maybe you shouldn't be using the word "breaking".
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 08:15:36 AM
Morning PokemonGoDean.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 08:18:51 AM
Good morning guys. Breaking in a new phone. Wish I hadn't dropped my other one.
Morning Shouldn'tHaveBrokeItDean.   That chit happens with frik'n cell phones.

When are you leaving for your extended camping trip?
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: sfish on July 14, 2016, 08:19:48 AM
Good morning guys. Breaking in a new phone. Wish I hadn't dropped my other one.
Morning Dean. What exactly does that involve, strapping it to your ass during a romp with the redhead?
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2016, 08:22:04 AM
Good morning guys. Breaking in a new phone. Wish I hadn't dropped my other one.
Morning, Tony.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 08:28:55 AM
Good morning guys. Breaking in a new phone. Wish I hadn't dropped my other one.
Morning Dean. What exactly does that involve, strapping it to your ass during a romp with the redhead?
So he can test out the live streaming function.  Ugh! (© BadDad 2016)
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 08:33:42 AM
Time for a walk.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on July 14, 2016, 08:41:12 AM
Good morning guys. Breaking in a new phone. Wish I hadn't dropped my other one.
Morning Shouldn'tHaveBrokeItDean.   That chit happens with frik'n cell phones.

When are you leaving for your extended camping trip?
Sunday morning for 2 weeks.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on July 14, 2016, 08:42:27 AM
Good morning guys. Breaking in a new phone. Wish I hadn't dropped my other one.
Morning Dean. What exactly does that involve, strapping it to your ass during a romp with the redhead?
I wish. just trying to get all my accounts and apps I had on my other. phones suck.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 14, 2016, 08:53:00 AM
Get your Norfolk travel plans set TexDave?
Finally, Sheesh that place is almost as hard to fly to as Gainesville, Florida which is about as bad as they get.  And hotels are stupid expensive around that area.
I gave you a bunch of options yesterday.  As for hotels, yea, in places they know you will only go to for business, hotels (and airlines) jack up prices.  Prices have always been ridiculous to fly into places like Detroit or Cincinnati.
Delta has a choke hold on Cincinnati.  Typically highest airfares nationally.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 08:56:44 AM
Slow Learner?

Texas man arrested on fifth DWI after leaving Austin liquor store

 1:10 p.m. Wednesday, July 13, 2016 by  San Antonio Express-News  | Filed in: Crime

A 50-year-old Austin man previously convicted four times for drunken driving was arrested a fifth time last week for allegedly drinking and driving again - this time crashing outside a liquor store. Kevin Lampkin was booked into the Travis County Jail Saturday for a felony charge of driving while intoxicated with three or more previous convictions
Well, apparently they keep letting him out, so no consequences.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 14, 2016, 08:57:31 AM
So Fish, you riding this out at home or did you drag yourself into work?
Miserably dragged myself into work, I immediately regretted that decision
Do they still give you a purple heart for coming into work with a cold?
Just a brown nose.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 08:58:28 AM
Good morning guys. Breaking in a new phone. Wish I hadn't dropped my other one.
Morning Dean. What exactly does that involve, strapping it to your ass during a romp with the redhead?
So he can test out the live streaming function.  Ugh! (© BadDad 2016)
Glad I didn't have breakfast yet.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 08:59:02 AM
So Fish, you riding this out at home or did you drag yourself into work?
Miserably dragged myself into work, I immediately regretted that decision
Do they still give you a purple heart for coming into work with a cold?
Just a brown nose.
Now that is original
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 08:59:04 AM
Morning CB.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 14, 2016, 08:59:20 AM
So Fish, you riding this out at home or did you drag yourself into work?
Miserably dragged myself into work, I immediately regretted that decision
Do they still give you a purple heart for coming into work with a cold?
Just a brown nose.
Posted before I red the Redfish's post.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 08:59:34 AM
So Fish, you riding this out at home or did you drag yourself into work?
Miserably dragged myself into work, I immediately regretted that decision
Do they still give you a purple heart for coming into work with a cold?
Just a brown nose.
Now that is original
Yea....we don't recycle anything around here.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 09:00:32 AM
At the Page today:

Buena Vista  :(

And only one to choose from with no knives, hats or lawn chairs either.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 14, 2016, 09:02:00 AM
So Fish, you riding this out at home or did you drag yourself into work?
Miserably dragged myself into work, I immediately regretted that decision
Do they still give you a purple heart for coming into work with a cold?
Just a brown nose.
Now that is original
Yea....we don't recycle anything around here.
Great minds and all that.  What do you expect from a bunch of knuckle draggers?
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 14, 2016, 09:02:31 AM
At the Page today:

Buena Vista  :(

And only one to choose from with no knives, hats or lawn chairs either.
What, no sunglasses?
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 09:04:11 AM
At the Page today:

Buena Vista  :(

And only one to choose from with no knives, hats or lawn chairs either.
But the new Bueso's jamming at 65% off.  Gurkhaesque discount.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 14, 2016, 09:05:58 AM
Morning CB.
Morning your travelingship.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 09:07:41 AM
Buena Vista's ....hot damn!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on July 14, 2016, 09:11:58 AM
Buena Vista's ....hot damn!
A buck twenty one seegar?  Surely you jest?
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 09:13:38 AM
Prices may not be the best, but unlike the Page, at least text is intelligent and they have a pleasant sense of humor.

This weeks' special.....Smokemon.

https://www.smokeinn.com/Hot-Weekly-Deal-The-Smokemon-Sampler.html
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2016, 09:18:13 AM
Buena Vista's ....hot damn!
A buck twenty one seegar?  Surely you jest?
Just a brown nose.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 09:18:26 AM
Prices may not be the best, but unlike the Page, at least text is intelligent and they have a pleasant sense of humor.

This weeks' special.....Smokemon.

https://www.smokeinn.com/Hot-Weekly-Deal-The-Smokemon-Sampler.html
Yeah, prices are never too good there!

601 La Bomba Warhead II

Pack: 10

Smoke Inn Price: $98.95

I passed on these yesterday on the Scorcher for $56!
601 La Bomba Nuclear

Pack: 10

Smoke Inn Price: $77.95
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 09:33:31 AM
Markets Open

DOW   +132 @ 18,504
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2016, 09:39:21 AM
Markets Open

DOW   +132 @ 18,504
(http://i.makeagif.com/media/5-08-2015/eJ1417.gif)
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 09:49:05 AM
Brown Nose Lull?
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 09:51:03 AM
Who's lullin'?
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 09:51:41 AM
Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 09:52:13 AM
Texas A&M police say car wreck occurred after driver exited vehicle to catch Pokemon

Apparently, when this person was told they "gotta catch em all," it was taken to heart.

Police at Texas A&M University responded to a traffic accident Monday near campus. Police say an illegally parked car was struck from behind, forcing the airbags deployed in the second car. Upon investigation, police determined the first driver had left his vehicle to catch a Pokemon.

But it's not the first call the department has received that was prompted by the augmented reality game that's taken over people's phones, time and neighborhoods.

Earlier that day police received a call about 1 a.m. Monday about suspicious behavior near a building on campus. Police determined the people were playing Pokemon Go.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 09:52:36 AM
Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 09:53:22 AM
Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
We have two, pretty common crock of $hit.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 09:53:44 AM
Texas A&M police say car wreck occurred after driver exited vehicle to catch Pokemon

Apparently, when this person was told they "gotta catch em all," it was taken to heart.

Police at Texas A&M University responded to a traffic accident Monday near campus. Police say an illegally parked car was struck from behind, forcing the airbags deployed in the second car. Upon investigation, police determined the first driver had left his vehicle to catch a Pokemon.

But it's not the first call the department has received that was prompted by the augmented reality game that's taken over people's phones, time and neighborhoods.

Earlier that day police received a call about 1 a.m. Monday about suspicious behavior near a building on campus. Police determined the people were playing Pokemon Go.
We need a Pokemon ban!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 09:53:45 AM
Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
:(
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 09:54:30 AM
Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
We have two, pretty common crock of $hit.
Most assuredly shit crockery.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2016, 09:54:43 AM
Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
We have two, pretty common crock of $hit.
Ditto, on both counts.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2016, 09:55:22 AM
Texas A&M police say car wreck occurred after driver exited vehicle to catch Pokemon

Apparently, when this person was told they "gotta catch em all," it was taken to heart.

Police at Texas A&M University responded to a traffic accident Monday near campus. Police say an illegally parked car was struck from behind, forcing the airbags deployed in the second car. Upon investigation, police determined the first driver had left his vehicle to catch a Pokemon.

But it's not the first call the department has received that was prompted by the augmented reality game that's taken over people's phones, time and neighborhoods.

Earlier that day police received a call about 1 a.m. Monday about suspicious behavior near a building on campus. Police determined the people were playing Pokemon Go.
We need a Pokemon ban!
Listen, if you try to ban Pokemon, people are still gonna find a way to get Pokemon. Those bans never work.  ;D
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: sfish on July 14, 2016, 10:05:46 AM
Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
We have two, pretty common crock of $hit.
Ditto, on both counts.
Same here
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 10:06:52 AM
[...]

Then tax the schitt out of every Pokemon download.  Those fk'ers are probably already drinking 32 oz sodas and vaping, might as well pile on with the sin taxes.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 10:08:18 AM
Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
We have two, pretty common crock of $hit.
Ditto, on both counts.
Same here
Classic HR make-work scheme to justify their existence.  Unbelievable.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 10:08:27 AM
[...]

That is right, people been pok'n-da-mon for many thousands of years.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 10:09:23 AM
Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
We have two, pretty common crock of $hit.
Ditto, on both counts.
Same here
Classic HR make-work scheme to justify their existence.  Unbelievable.
It is called Performance Management, a practice that has proven quite successful, that is assuming the goal is to hinder production.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 10:22:27 AM
[...]

Now I must say this is a unique idea but what pokemoner would ever actually accomplish it?

Official advice for Pokemon Go: Just use common sense
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 10:43:02 AM
Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
Two a year.  Mid year and year end.
Meets expectations....what a fukkin surprise...participation trophy.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 10:44:03 AM
Texas A&M police say car wreck occurred after driver exited vehicle to catch Pokemon

Apparently, when this person was told they "gotta catch em all," it was taken to heart.

Police at Texas A&M University responded to a traffic accident Monday near campus. Police say an illegally parked car was struck from behind, forcing the airbags deployed in the second car. Upon investigation, police determined the first driver had left his vehicle to catch a Pokemon.

But it's not the first call the department has received that was prompted by the augmented reality game that's taken over people's phones, time and neighborhoods.

Earlier that day police received a call about 1 a.m. Monday about suspicious behavior near a building on campus. Police determined the people were playing Pokemon Go.
We need a Pokemon ban!
But I like the Smokemon...
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2016, 10:45:15 AM
G'Mornin', Fellas... Happy national mac and cheese day!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 10:45:42 AM
Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
Isn't that what your HR department does??   8)
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 10:46:26 AM
Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2016, 10:46:46 AM
Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
Two a year.  Mid year and year end.
Meets expectations....what a fukkin surprise...participation trophy.

You mean you didn't drop your pants and ask "Does this meet expectations!?!"
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2016, 10:47:15 AM
Texas A&M police say car wreck occurred after driver exited vehicle to catch Pokemon

Apparently, when this person was told they "gotta catch em all," it was taken to heart.

Police at Texas A&M University responded to a traffic accident Monday near campus. Police say an illegally parked car was struck from behind, forcing the airbags deployed in the second car. Upon investigation, police determined the first driver had left his vehicle to catch a Pokemon.

But it's not the first call the department has received that was prompted by the augmented reality game that's taken over people's phones, time and neighborhoods.

Earlier that day police received a call about 1 a.m. Monday about suspicious behavior near a building on campus. Police determined the people were playing Pokemon Go.
We need a Pokemon ban!
But I like the Smokemon...
Gotta smoke 'em all!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 10:47:21 AM
G'Mornin', Fellas... Happy national mac and cheese day!
Really?  Morning Steve.  I just happen to have something to celebrate with today, and I usually don't bring in lunch.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 10:47:44 AM
Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
Two a year.  Mid year and year end.
Meets expectations....what a fukkin surprise...participation trophy.
Yep, i figured out last year I get "meets or exceeds expectations " regardless of whether I do a lot, a little or just fuk'n show up.  I busted my ass and got 3 straight outstanding for which I got a weeks pay each time so fuk-it, not worth the trouble after taxes
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 10:48:02 AM
Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
Two a year.  Mid year and year end.
Meets expectations....what a fukkin surprise...participation trophy.

You mean you didn't drop your pants and ask "Does this meet expectations!?!"
I don't need THAT feedback.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2016, 10:49:13 AM
G'Mornin', Fellas... Happy national mac and cheese day!
Really?  Morning Steve.  I just happen to have something to celebrate with today, and I usually don't bring in lunch.

That's what their sayin'. Mmmm. Mac & Cheese good

(http://www.noodles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/3633-160608-3633_MacCheese_Pics_r3a.png)
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 10:50:14 AM
G'Mornin', Fellas... Happy national mac and cheese day!
Really?  Morning Steve.  I just happen to have something to celebrate with today, and I usually don't bring in lunch.

That's what their sayin'. Mmmm. Mac & Cheese good

(http://www.noodles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/3633-160608-3633_MacCheese_Pics_r3a.png)
+1 on the good!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 10:50:29 AM
Morning BS
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2016, 10:51:10 AM
Mid year review in 10 minutes...I can't wait.
Two reviews a year?  Or did you mean annual review?
Two a year.  Mid year and year end.
Meets expectations....what a fukkin surprise...participation trophy.

You mean you didn't drop your pants and ask "Does this meet expectations!?!"
I don't need THAT feedback.

CNS...
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2016, 10:51:27 AM
G'Mornin', Fellas... Happy national mac and cheese day!
Really?  Morning Steve.  I just happen to have something to celebrate with today, and I usually don't bring in lunch.

That's what their sayin'. Mmmm. Mac & Cheese good

(http://www.noodles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/3633-160608-3633_MacCheese_Pics_r3a.png)
It's also National Nude Day and National Tape Measure Day. Coincidence?
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 10:54:16 AM
The Sister really went all out on the specials today!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2016, 10:56:26 AM
G'Mornin', Fellas... Happy national mac and cheese day!
Really?  Morning Steve.  I just happen to have something to celebrate with today, and I usually don't bring in lunch.

That's what their sayin'. Mmmm. Mac & Cheese good

(http://www.noodles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/3633-160608-3633_MacCheese_Pics_r3a.png)
It's also National Nude Day and National Tape Measure Day. Coincidence?

And Pandemonium Day... sounds exciting. Imma get some mac&cheese first. Don't want to run out of energy.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 10:59:56 AM
G'Mornin', Fellas... Happy national mac and cheese day!
Really?  Morning Steve.  I just happen to have something to celebrate with today, and I usually don't bring in lunch.

That's what their sayin'. Mmmm. Mac & Cheese good

(http://www.noodles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/3633-160608-3633_MacCheese_Pics_r3a.png)
It's also National Nude Day and National Tape Measure Day. Coincidence?

And Pandemonium Day... sounds exciting. Imma get some mac&cheese first. Don't want to run out of energy.
My DIL makes some damn good mac & cheese that her grandmother taught her how to do.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2016, 11:00:44 AM
Morning BS

Hey there, PokèDave... wait, that should probably go to PokèDean. Just seems like a better fit....
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2016, 11:02:57 AM
Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2016, 11:07:24 AM
G'Mornin', Fellas... Happy national mac and cheese day!
Really?  Morning Steve.  I just happen to have something to celebrate with today, and I usually don't bring in lunch.

That's what their sayin'. Mmmm. Mac & Cheese good

(http://www.noodles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/3633-160608-3633_MacCheese_Pics_r3a.png)
It's also National Nude Day and National Tape Measure Day. Coincidence?

And Pandemonium Day... sounds exciting. Imma get some mac&cheese first. Don't want to run out of energy.
My DIL makes some damn good mac & cheese that her grandmother taught her how to do.

Warden makes a crock-pot recipe that may use more butter than Paula Dean... It's "to die for!"
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 11:07:47 AM
G'Mornin', Fellas... Happy national mac and cheese day!
Really?  Morning Steve.  I just happen to have something to celebrate with today, and I usually don't bring in lunch.

That's what their sayin'. Mmmm. Mac & Cheese good

(http://www.noodles.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/06/3633-160608-3633_MacCheese_Pics_r3a.png)
It's also National Nude Day and National Tape Measure Day. Coincidence?
I'll leave those celebrations to Dean.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 11:08:46 AM
Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2016, 11:14:42 AM
Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 11:30:48 AM
Morning BS

Hey there, PokèDave... wait, that should probably go to PokèDean. Just seems like a better fit....
TWSS
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 11:31:07 AM
Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 11:31:47 AM
Morning BS

Hey there, PokèDave... wait, that should probably go to PokèDean. Just seems like a better fit....
TWSS
You mean the other Dave, right?
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2016, 11:37:10 AM
Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.

Blah. Sadly, could be the best deal for the day over there. Lemme know if the Clemson smokes come up...  ;)
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2016, 11:38:29 AM
Morning BS

Hey there, PokèDave... wait, that should probably go to PokèDean. Just seems like a better fit....
TWSS
You mean the other Dave, right?

Yeah. AssaultDave
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 11:46:55 AM
Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.
They usually Mash for 22.95 and are eligible for Catsrule so CI is out in the street - Again.  Then there was that one time when we knocked them out of the park for $18 or so, I bought a lifetime supply then.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 11:48:37 AM
Damn Travellin Dave - this is all our fault!  (The frik'n year ended May 31 and we are just now getting to this point)

The Executive Director has now approved the proposed PY 2016 Texas ratings and awards.  Please schedule a time on my calendar for next week so we can have our EOY discussion.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 11:49:36 AM
Morning BS
Hey there, PokèDave... wait, that should probably go to PokèDean. Just seems like a better fit....
TWSS
You mean the other Dave, right?
Yes, any of the other, non-white whale Daves.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 11:50:15 AM
Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.
They usually Mash for 22.95 and are eligible for Catsrule so CI is out in the street - Again.  Then there was that one time when we knocked them out of the park for $18 or so, I bought a lifetime supply then.
Likewise.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 11:50:43 AM
Damn Travellin Dave - this is all our fault!  (The frik'n year ended May 31 and we are just now getting to this point)

The Executive Director has now approved the proposed PY 2016 Texas ratings and awards.  Please schedule a time on my calendar for next week so we can have our EOY discussion.
Look at the positive....your last one!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 11:50:48 AM
Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.

Blah. Sadly, could be the best deal for the day over there. Lemme know if the Clemson smokes come up...  ;)
Clemson smokes, that is funny.   The Page has been having the best offers on those lately, I stocked up pretty well on them for under $30/5 pak.  Jam had them the other day and they were $34.50/5 pak.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 11:51:53 AM
Damn Travellin Dave - this is all our fault!  (The frik'n year ended May 31 and we are just now getting to this point)

The Executive Director has now approved the proposed PY 2016 Texas ratings and awards.  Please schedule a time on my calendar for next week so we can have our EOY discussion.
Look at the positive....your last one!
No I will have to have a mid-year probably right before I am gone, of course I will not give a crap but I don't now either so not much difference.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 11:56:00 AM
S&P 500 and Dow industrials scale new heights as bank earnings roll in

DOW  +141
S&P    +12
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2016, 11:56:05 AM
Damn Travellin Dave - this is all our fault!  (The frik'n year ended May 31 and we are just now getting to this point)

The Executive Director has now approved the proposed PY 2016 Texas ratings and awards.  Please schedule a time on my calendar for next week so we can have our EOY discussion.
LALTS
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 12:02:02 PM
Holt's has the OOO giveaway going again today if anyone besides Dean likes them.

Box of 60 for $60 with FS
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2016, 12:08:38 PM
Holt's has the OOO giveaway going again today if anyone besides Dean likes them.

Box of 60 for $60 with FS
That's a solid deal. Like those, but not sure I like them enough to get 60 of them. Lol
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 12:09:32 PM
Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.

Blah. Sadly, could be the best deal for the day over there. Lemme know if the Clemson smokes come up...  ;)
Clemson smokes, that is funny.   The Page has been having the best offers on those lately, I stocked up pretty well on them for under $30/5 pak.  Jam had them the other day and they were $34.50/5 pak.
I'm stocked up with them for all post game celebrations this fall.  Even giving one to the boy.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 12:15:26 PM
Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.

Blah. Sadly, could be the best deal for the day over there. Lemme know if the Clemson smokes come up...  ;)
Clemson smokes, that is funny.   The Page has been having the best offers on those lately, I stocked up pretty well on them for under $30/5 pak.  Jam had them the other day and they were $34.50/5 pak.
I'm stocked up with them for all post game celebrations this fall.  Even giving one to the boy.
Only One?   Hope you are not looking for him to take much care of you when you get old.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 12:25:11 PM
0% savings Padron's....stock up!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 12:26:57 PM
0% savings Padron's....stock up!
Well, still cheaper than a local B & M!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on July 14, 2016, 12:28:42 PM
Get your Norfolk travel plans set TexDave?
Finally, Sheesh that place is almost as hard to fly to as Gainesville, Florida which is about as bad as they get.  And hotels are stupid expensive around that area.
I gave you a bunch of options yesterday.  As for hotels, yea, in places they know you will only go to for business, hotels (and airlines) jack up prices.  Prices have always been ridiculous to fly into places like Detroit or Cincinnati.
Minneapolis/St. Paul  from EWR about $1,300 to $1,600 dollars. but if you got off the plane from EWR and went to LAX, instead of stating in MSP, only $350, or less.  since very few carriers fly to NorthWest's hub in MSP it used to cost a fortune, since Northwest had most of the gates.  Hello boys.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 12:29:06 PM
The BLM Rage must have started a day early here, sirens have been going non-stop in every direction for the last 15 or 20 minutes.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 12:30:09 PM
Get your Norfolk travel plans set TexDave?
Finally, Sheesh that place is almost as hard to fly to as Gainesville, Florida which is about as bad as they get.  And hotels are stupid expensive around that area.
I gave you a bunch of options yesterday.  As for hotels, yea, in places they know you will only go to for business, hotels (and airlines) jack up prices.  Prices have always been ridiculous to fly into places like Detroit or Cincinnati.
Minneapolis/St. Paul  from EWR about $1,300 to $1,600 dollars. but if you got off the plane from EWR and went to LAX, instead of stating in MSP, only $350, or less.  since very few carriers fly to NorthWest's hub in MSP it used to cost a fortune, since Northwest had most of the gates.  Hello boys.
???
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 12:30:25 PM
Morning/Afternoon Flip
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 12:33:00 PM
Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.

Blah. Sadly, could be the best deal for the day over there. Lemme know if the Clemson smokes come up...  ;)
Clemson smokes, that is funny.   The Page has been having the best offers on those lately, I stocked up pretty well on them for under $30/5 pak.  Jam had them the other day and they were $34.50/5 pak.
I'm stocked up with them for all post game celebrations this fall.  Even giving one to the boy.
Only One?   Hope you are not looking for him to take much care of you when you get old.
He doesn't really know better.  I more than stock him up for the season, but will give him a pack of three for special games, Florida State, South Carolina and ACC Championship.  [Laranja, Padron '64 Maduro and Monte Edmundo]
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 12:34:12 PM
Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.

Blah. Sadly, could be the best deal for the day over there. Lemme know if the Clemson smokes come up...  ;)
Clemson smokes, that is funny.   The Page has been having the best offers on those lately, I stocked up pretty well on them for under $30/5 pak.  Jam had them the other day and they were $34.50/5 pak.
I'm stocked up with them for all post game celebrations this fall.  Even giving one to the boy.
Only One?   Hope you are not looking for him to take much care of you when you get old.
Get?
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 12:36:04 PM
Get your Norfolk travel plans set TexDave?
Finally, Sheesh that place is almost as hard to fly to as Gainesville, Florida which is about as bad as they get.  And hotels are stupid expensive around that area.
I gave you a bunch of options yesterday.  As for hotels, yea, in places they know you will only go to for business, hotels (and airlines) jack up prices.  Prices have always been ridiculous to fly into places like Detroit or Cincinnati.
Minneapolis/St. Paul  from EWR about $1,300 to $1,600 dollars. but if you got off the plane from EWR and went to LAX, instead of stating in MSP, only $350, or less.  since very few carriers fly to NorthWest's hub in MSP it used to cost a fortune, since Northwest had most of the gates.  Hello boys.
Northwest in particular seemed to focus on those second tier "have to go" airports and hammered with those extra high fares.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 12:37:05 PM
Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.

Blah. Sadly, could be the best deal for the day over there. Lemme know if the Clemson smokes come up...  ;)
Clemson smokes, that is funny.   The Page has been having the best offers on those lately, I stocked up pretty well on them for under $30/5 pak.  Jam had them the other day and they were $34.50/5 pak.
I'm stocked up with them for all post game celebrations this fall.  Even giving one to the boy.
Only One?   Hope you are not looking for him to take much care of you when you get old.
Get?
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 12:41:01 PM
Nica Rustica's if you haven't stocked up on the Monster.

Must have sold out... didn't make the Big Board
Sorry CI Jam.

Oh, okay. Inventory levels are good here. Was courious to see if they dropped the 5/$18 price back on the Mash
It was the standard CI 5/25.

Blah. Sadly, could be the best deal for the day over there. Lemme know if the Clemson smokes come up...  ;)
Clemson smokes, that is funny.   The Page has been having the best offers on those lately, I stocked up pretty well on them for under $30/5 pak.  Jam had them the other day and they were $34.50/5 pak.
I'm stocked up with them for all post game celebrations this fall.  Even giving one to the boy.
Only One?   Hope you are not looking for him to take much care of you when you get old.
Get?
Bean is on a roll, that is two GFY's for him this morning.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 12:41:51 PM
[...]

And he as earned them!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 12:42:52 PM
[...]

Probably deserves a few more.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 12:56:12 PM
Couldn't help but bid on this at the devil.  Good gag gifts for the boys for Christmas.
Got to keep those Busch Lite cans classy!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 01:04:43 PM
P.O.S. Obummer is holding an Anti-Gun Town Hall tonight.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 01:06:26 PM
[...]

(http://gifsec.com/wp-content/uploads/GIF/2014/03/Bring-it-gif.gif?gs=a)
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 01:26:57 PM
P.O.S. Obummer is holding an Anti-Gun Town Hall tonight.
So he's talking about his plan to get illegal guns out of the hands of minority urban utes?
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: sfish on July 14, 2016, 01:33:19 PM
[...]

Great movie...GFY!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 01:47:32 PM
P.O.S. Obummer is holding an Anti-Gun Town Hall tonight.
So he's talking about his plan to get illegal guns out of the hands of minority urban utes?
Yeah, you know the ones O'gunner says can get a Glock easier than a computer or a book, A.K.A. the ones that just go into a gun show and buy guns without registering them....  Of course he is not talking to the ones that break into your house and steal them.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 02:11:29 PM
Keep moving folks, nothing to see here the Governor knew nothing about this....

New Jersey Bridge-gate Figure David Samson Pleads Guilty to Criminal Charge

http://www.newsmax.com/Newsfront/samson-christie-bridge-plea/2016/07/14/id/738616/
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 02:22:20 PM
U.S. military told to avoid 37 American cities for fear anti-police protests may turn violent. So here we go. Starting this Friday afternoon in the major US city of your choice, the possibility of violence so bad that now the military is warning their people to stay away. You have to wonder what Obama knows after meeting with BLM leaders yesterday at the White House.

Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 02:25:19 PM
Jamming Lull?
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on July 14, 2016, 02:26:22 PM
Jamming Lull?
sounds like it
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 02:29:08 PM
Jamming Lull?
sounds like it
Slooowwwww around here and I am struggling to stay awake.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2016, 02:52:39 PM
U.S. military told to avoid 37 American cities for fear anti-police protests may turn violent. So here we go. Starting this Friday afternoon in the major US city of your choice, the possibility of violence so bad that now the military is warning their people to stay away. You have to wonder what Obama knows after meeting with BLM leaders yesterday at the White House.
Some country issued a travel warning for us a couple days ago. USA! USA!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2016, 02:52:57 PM
Big clock on the wall says it's time to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on July 14, 2016, 02:55:42 PM
Big clock on the wall says it's time to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!
Take care, Dave of the enjoying golf variety.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 02:56:52 PM
Big clock on the wall says it's time to hit the bricks. Hazzuh!
Later Ghostbuster
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 02:57:27 PM
U.S. military told to avoid 37 American cities for fear anti-police protests may turn violent. So here we go. Starting this Friday afternoon in the major US city of your choice, the possibility of violence so bad that now the military is warning their people to stay away. You have to wonder what Obama knows after meeting with BLM leaders yesterday at the White House.
Some country issued a travel warning for us a couple days ago. USA! USA!
Actually several have but the Bahamas were the first to do it.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 03:38:22 PM
U.S. military told to avoid 37 American cities for fear anti-police protests may turn violent. So here we go. Starting this Friday afternoon in the major US city of your choice, the possibility of violence so bad that now the military is warning their people to stay away. You have to wonder what Obama knows after meeting with BLM leaders yesterday at the White House.
Coming home from the Dr. office, had to stop by the jewelry store...just happened to pass by the Ewing Twp. Black Lives Matter protest march....20 kids with a four police escort.  Impressive!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 04:03:39 PM
Markets Closed

DOW   +134  @  18,506
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 04:04:51 PM
Time to take it to the house!

Temperature is 106 and heat index is 124 degrees!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 04:38:25 PM
Markets Closed

DOW   +134  @  18,506
Fine finish for sure.  Hope we can make a full week out of this.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 04:56:52 PM
Time to take it to the house!

Temperature is 106 and heat index is 124 degrees!
Balmy 90 here with index of 96...maybe I need to find a sweatshirt.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 04:57:54 PM
Bueso's with wood ashtray, stock up!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 04:58:41 PM
Nice spot of shade to enjoy my Nica Rustic and Sam Summer Ale.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 05:18:53 PM
Nice spot of shade to enjoy my Nica Rustic and Sam Summer Ale.
Shade does not help much here.

My only option would be to get in he pool.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 05:46:42 PM
Floating and smoking with Tito's and sparkling water and a LaBomba corona lit.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 14, 2016, 06:00:49 PM
Good evening, gents. Wound up working a longer day than expected and I was in a dungeon of a conference room with no cell reception. Just got to the lounge where I'm relaxing with a La Palina Classic lancero.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160714/0af349b20766afd87b6dc7a9be7c4e28.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 06:12:40 PM
Good evening, gents. Wound up working a longer day than expected and I was in a dungeon of a conference room with no cell reception. Just got to the lounge where I'm relaxing with a La Palina Classic lancero.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160714/0af349b20766afd87b6dc7a9be7c4e28.jpg)
Evening Mayor, at least you got to a lounge with a good cigar!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 14, 2016, 06:23:42 PM
Good evening, gents. Wound up working a longer day than expected and I was in a dungeon of a conference room with no cell reception. Just got to the lounge where I'm relaxing with a La Palina Classic lancero.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160714/0af349b20766afd87b6dc7a9be7c4e28.jpg)
Evening Mayor, at least you got to a lounge with a good cigar!
Enjoying the shit out of it. Just about to pour some bourbon for accompaniment.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 06:25:53 PM
Good evening, gents. Wound up working a longer day than expected and I was in a dungeon of a conference room with no cell reception. Just got to the lounge where I'm relaxing with a La Palina Classic lancero.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160714/0af349b20766afd87b6dc7a9be7c4e28.jpg)
Evening Mayor, at least you got to a lounge with a good cigar!

Enjoying the shit out of it. Just about to pour some bourbon for accompaniment.
Getting better all the time!
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 07:12:07 PM
Probable terrorist attack of a different sort in Nice, France.  At least 73 killed and 100+ injured.

Driver intentionally ran a truck through a large crowd.

@ Travellin Dave - Don't you go to Nice?
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 07:27:36 PM
The Jams have truly become much less than a farce!  Pretty damn sad :(
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: sfish on July 14, 2016, 07:30:34 PM
Good evening, gents. Wound up working a longer day than expected and I was in a dungeon of a conference room with no cell reception. Just got to the lounge where I'm relaxing with a La Palina Classic lancero.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160714/0af349b20766afd87b6dc7a9be7c4e28.jpg)
I'm following a box of coronas on the devil, never had one
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 07:30:52 PM
Terrorists have also set the Eiffel Tower on fire.

Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: sfish on July 14, 2016, 07:40:06 PM
Terrorists have also set the Eiffel Tower on fire.
Holy crap, what's going on out there?
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 08:00:30 PM
Terrorists have also set the Eiffel Tower on fire.
Holy crap, what's going on out there?
The world is crumbling
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 08:03:06 PM
Nice spot of shade to enjoy my Nica Rustic and Sam Summer Ale.
Shade does not help much here.

My only option would be to get in he pool.
That's where I am with a VSG.  Water's 88 deg, feels pretty good.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 08:05:30 PM
Terrorists have also set the Eiffel Tower on fire.
WTF, is that for real?  Can't see the photo too well on my phone.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 08:10:42 PM
Terrorists have also set the Eiffel Tower on fire.
WTF, is that for real?  Can't see the photo too well on my phone.
Yes, it is for real
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 08:11:32 PM
Nice spot of shade to enjoy my Nica Rustic and Sam Summer Ale.
Shade does not help much here.

My only option would be to get in he pool.
That's where I am with a VSG.  Water's 88 deg, feels pretty good.
Mine is 85 degrees but I would prefer 87-88.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 08:23:00 PM
Nice spot of shade to enjoy my Nica Rustic and Sam Summer Ale.
Shade does not help much here.

My only option would be to get in he pool.
That's where I am with a VSG.  Water's 88 deg, feels pretty good.
Mine is 85 degrees but I would prefer 87-88.
Anything between 85 and 90 is OK with me.  Kinda surprised mine isn't warmer as hot as it's been the last week or so.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 08:25:38 PM
Terrorists have also set the Eiffel Tower on fire.
WTF, is that for real?  Can't see the photo too well on my phone.
Yes, it is for real
Will be interesting to see if we find out who is behind all that schitt on Bastille Day.  I know who my money is on
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 08:49:37 PM
Terrorists have also set the Eiffel Tower on fire.
WTF, is that for real?  Can't see the photo too well on my phone.
Yes, it is for real
Terrorists have also set the Eiffel Tower on fire.
WTF, is that for real?  Can't see the photo too well on my phone.
Will be interesting to see if we find out who is behind all that schitt on Bastille Day.  I know who my money is on
Not much doubt who dunnit.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Threebean on July 14, 2016, 08:51:00 PM
Terrorists have also set the Eiffel Tower on fire.
WTF, is that for real?  Can't see the photo too well on my phone.
Yes, it is for real
Terrorists have also set the Eiffel Tower on fire.
WTF, is that for real?  Can't see the photo too well on my phone.
Will be interesting to see if we find out who is behind all that schitt on Bastille Day.  I know who my money is on
Not much doubt who dunnit.
France allowed themselves to be over run.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 08:56:37 PM
Probable terrorist attack of a different sort in Nice, France.  At least 73 killed and 100+ injured.

Driver intentionally ran a truck through a large crowd.

@ Travellin Dave - Don't you go to Nice?
Indeed I do.  My plant is about 20 Km above Nice, but I know the plaza and the oceanfront road that they've been showing.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 08:58:16 PM
Terrorists have also set the Eiffel Tower on fire.
No, that's from fireworks for Bastille day.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 09:04:12 PM
Good evening, gents. Wound up working a longer day than expected and I was in a dungeon of a conference room with no cell reception. Just got to the lounge where I'm relaxing with a La Palina Classic lancero.
(http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160714/0af349b20766afd87b6dc7a9be7c4e28.jpg)
I'm following a box of coronas on the devil, never had one
While you are following that, bid on the fiver of La Palina. Kill Bills... currently only $15
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2016, 09:05:11 PM
Say hi to Charlie for us Tony, enjoy the evening.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2016, 09:25:08 PM
Terrorists have also set the Eiffel Tower on fire.
No, that's from fireworks for Bastille day.
Yep but I got it early from this @SkyNewsBreak @FoxNews #Nice Explosion and fire beside Eiffel Tower.  Then they later said it was from the fireworks.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: SLY on July 14, 2016, 11:07:42 PM
G'Mornin', Fellas... Happy national mac and cheese day!
... Had some amazing lobster Mac n Cheese in Berkely Springs, WV Tuesday at BudLou's.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: SLY on July 14, 2016, 11:08:53 PM
G'Mornin', Fellas... Happy national mac and cheese day!
... Had some amazing lobster Mac n Cheese in Berkely Springs, WV Tuesday at BudLou's.
Hope that counts ... wish I could get another order around here.
Title: Re: 7/14/2016
Post by: SLY on July 14, 2016, 11:21:24 PM
Nubbing a Nica Puro torp (tip as sharp as the 5V eye poker, but that's where the comparison ends) good solid smoke to the end ... needs some humi time to reach its potential, IMHO.