CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 27, 2014, 12:02:08 AM

Title: 7/27/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on July 27, 2014, 12:02:08 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?

Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: TruDog on July 27, 2014, 12:03:55 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Why Not....gonna fire uP a MJ12.....
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: TruDog on July 27, 2014, 01:48:37 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Why Not....gonna fire uP a MJ12.....
..."All the young dudes carry the News"...
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: TruDog on July 27, 2014, 02:06:38 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Why Not....gonna fire uP a MJ12.....
..."All the young dudes carry the News"...
/////...no one cares.....let yo hair down and ParTaY...
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: TruDog on July 27, 2014, 02:09:56 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Why Not....gonna fire uP a MJ12.....
..."All the young dudes carry the News"...
/////...no one cares.....let yo hair down and ParTaY...
....cb'N my ass oFF....over here.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:27:45 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:33:31 AM
Today is Sunday, July 27, the 208th day of 2014. There are 157 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:34:06 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On July 27, 1974, the House Judiciary Committee voted 27-11 to adopt the first of three articles of impeachment against President Richard Nixon, charging he had personally engaged in a course of conduct designed to obstruct justice in the Watergate case. (In the days that followed, the Committee also adopted articles accusing Nixon of abuse of power and contempt of Congress.)
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:34:35 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:35:21 AM
In 1214, France prevailed in the Battle of Bouvines over the forces of the Holy Roman Empire and England.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:35:44 AM
In 1789, President George Washington signed a measure establishing the Department of Foreign Affairs, forerunner of the Department of State.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:36:16 AM
In 1861, Union Maj. Gen. George B. McClellan took command of the Army of the Potomac during the Civil War.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:36:52 AM
In 1909, during the first official test of the U.S. Army's first airplane, Orville Wright flew himself and a passenger, Lt. Frank Lahm, above Fort Myer, Virginia, for one hour and 12 minutes.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:37:20 AM
In 1921, Canadian researcher Frederick Banting and his assistant, Charles Best, succeeded in isolating the hormone insulin at the University of Toronto.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:38:12 AM
In 1953, the Korean War armistice was signed at Panmunjom, ending three years of fighting.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:38:36 AM
In 1960, Vice President Richard M. Nixon was nominated for president on the first ballot at the Republican national convention in Chicago.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:39:10 AM
In 1967, President Lyndon B. Johnson appointed the Kerner Commission to assess the causes of urban rioting, the same day black militant H. Rap Brown said in Washington that violence was "as American as cherry pie."
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:39:48 AM
In 1980, on day 267 of the Iranian hostage crisis, the deposed Shah of Iran died at a military hospital outside Cairo, Egypt, at age 60.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:40:16 AM
In 1984, actor James Mason, 75, died in Lausanne, Switzerland.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:40:52 AM
In 1996, terror struck the Atlanta Olympics as a pipe bomb exploded at Centennial Olympic Park, directly killing one person and injuring 111. (Anti-government extremist Eric Rudolph later pleaded guilty to the bombing.)
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:41:18 AM
Ten years ago: Democrats assailed President George W. Bush's handling of the Iraq war at their convention in Boston and painted a vivid portrait of John Kerry as a decorated Vietnam War hero. In a keynote address, Illinois State Sen. Barack Obama said Kerry had long made "tough choices when easier ones were available."
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:41:56 AM
Five years ago: The presidents of Taiwan and China exchanged direct messages for the first time since the two sides split 60 years earlier. A sailboat with an estimated 200 Haitians aboard ran aground on a reef and sank off the Turks and Caicos Islands; authorities reported 119 survivors, 15 confirmed dead and dozens missing. Football player Michael Vick, suspended for bankrolling a dogfighting operation, was reinstated by NFL commissioner Roger Goodell.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:42:34 AM
One year ago: Security forces and armed men clashed with supporters of Egypt's ousted president, Mohammed Morsi, killing at least 80 people. More than a thousand inmates escaped a prison in Libya as protesters stormed political party offices across the country. Former Louisiana congresswoman Lindy Boggs, 97, died in Chevy Chase, Maryland.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:43:01 AM
Today's Birthdays: TV producer Norman Lear is 92. Actor Jerry Van Dyke is 83. Sportscaster Irv Cross is 75. Actor John Pleshette is 72. Singer Bobbie Gentry is 70. Actress-director Betty Thomas is 66. Olympic gold medal figure skater Peggy Fleming is 66. Singer Maureen McGovern is 65. Actress Janet Eilber is 63. Rock musician Tris Imboden (Chicago) is 63. Actress Roxanne Hart is 60. Country musician Duncan Cameron is 58. Comedian-actress-writer Carol Leifer is 58. Comedian Bill Engvall is 57. Jazz singer Karrin Allyson is 52. Country singer Stacy Dean Campbell is 47. Rock singer Juliana Hatfield is 47. Actor Julian McMahon is 46. Actor Nikolaj Coster-Waldau (NIH'-koh-lye KAH'-stur WAHL'-dah) (TV: "Game of Thrones") is 44. Comedian Maya Rudolph is 42. Rock musician Abe Cunningham is 41. Singer-songwriter Pete Yorn is 40. MLB player Alex Rodriguez is 39. Actor Seamus Dever is 38. Actor Jonathan Rhys (rees) Meyers is 37. Actor Blair Redford is 31. Actress Taylor Schilling (TV: "Orange is the New Black") is 30. Singer Cheyenne Kimball is 24.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:44:39 AM
Thought for Today: "The sentimentalist ages far more quickly than the person who loves his work and enjoys new challenges." — Lillie Langtry, English actress (1853-1929).
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:45:22 AM
Late Bus
-------------------------

Two old women were sitting on a bench waiting for their bus. The buses
were running late, and a lot of time passed. Finally, one woman turned to
the other and said, "You know, I've been sitting here so long, my butt
fell asleep!'.

The other woman turned to her and said "I know! I heard it snoring!"
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 02:48:15 AM
Time to hit the road for work guys, enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 05:09:55 AM
Time for a few sheesh's around here.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 06:04:46 AM
Time for a few sheesh's around here.
And another one!
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 06:06:25 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 06:11:55 AM
good morning. EO #21 and coffee. thunderstorm knocked out power and internet around 4:30am. nice lightening show. suppose to have thunderstorms all day here.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Short stack on July 27, 2014, 06:12:59 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Good Morning Sir,Trust you had a fun filled day of mowing.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2014, 06:49:01 AM
Morning Chip, Dean and ShortStack!
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2014, 06:54:12 AM
In 1214, France prevailed in the Battle of Bouvines over the forces of the Holy Roman Empire and England.
Is that the last time they won a battle?
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 06:54:20 AM
good morning Dave, Chip, and Sam.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 07:17:49 AM
http://www.savecigarcity.com/?utm_source=Corona+Cigar+Co.+Newsletter+-+Online+or+In-Store+Subscription&utm_campaign=e35dc1c5b8-Help_Save_Cigar_City_7_25_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_585b9aaad5-e35dc1c5b8-203529521
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 07:36:35 AM
Good Morning Dream Team.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 07:38:53 AM
http://www.savecigarcity.com/?utm_source=Corona+Cigar+Co.+Newsletter+-+Online+or+In-Store+Subscription&utm_campaign=e35dc1c5b8-Help_Save_Cigar_City_7_25_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_585b9aaad5-e35dc1c5b8-203529521
Another pathetic American story of the gov destroying an industry.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 27, 2014, 07:53:23 AM
http://www.savecigarcity.com/?utm_source=Corona+Cigar+Co.+Newsletter+-+Online+or+In-Store+Subscription&utm_campaign=e35dc1c5b8-Help_Save_Cigar_City_7_25_2014&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_585b9aaad5-e35dc1c5b8-203529521
Another pathetic American story of the gov destroying an industry.
real jobs and freedom are very dangerous. It's better to watch tv and have the government send us a check. Cigars are evil.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 27, 2014, 07:54:31 AM
I got the shits 3 days after Mexico. WTF!
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 27, 2014, 07:54:55 AM
And finally.....good morning.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 27, 2014, 07:58:58 AM
And finally.....good morning.
TexDave you from LA LA Land or Louisiana?
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 07:59:26 AM
I got the shits 3 days after Mexico. WTF!
sure it's from Mexico ?
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 08:00:17 AM
And finally.....good morning.
TexDave you from LA LA Land or Louisiana?
Louisiana
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 27, 2014, 08:07:02 AM
And finally.....good morning.
TexDave you from LA LA Land or Louisiana?
Louisiana
hell you ain't to far from home then.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 27, 2014, 08:08:58 AM
I got the shits 3 days after Mexico. WTF!
sure it's from Mexico ?
i think so, could be the evening Rum and coke was keeping my gut in check. I don't drink much at home.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 08:15:58 AM
And finally.....good morning.
TexDave you from LA LA Land or Louisiana?
Louisiana
hell you ain't to far from home then.
Would seem that way but TX is a big ass place and it is almost 400 miles to home which is just 25 miles from the TX border.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 27, 2014, 08:18:52 AM
And finally.....good morning.
TexDave you from LA LA Land or Louisiana?
Louisiana
hell you ain't to far from home then.
Would seem that way but TX is a big ass place and it is almost 400 miles to home which is just 25 miles from the TX border.
true, but if you were from Los angeles you'd need to travel to another planet.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 08:19:15 AM
31 days.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 27, 2014, 08:20:31 AM
31 days.
till Yankee town? SWEET!
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 08:26:10 AM
And finally.....good morning.
TexDave you from LA LA Land or Louisiana?
Louisiana
hell you ain't to far from home then.
Would seem that way but TX is a big ass place and it is almost 400 miles to home which is just 25 miles from the TX border.
true, but if you were from Los angeles you'd need to travel to another planet.
If I was from CA I would be from a planet to which I did not have desire to ever return anyway.  1200 people a day move to TX and 125 of them to Austin with a huge percentage of them from CA and never heard of any wanting to go back.  I worked on a project out there for 7 months and it Is a geographically beautiful place but otherwise not for me.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 08:26:36 AM
31 days.
till Yankee town? SWEET!
Needs to get his ass packing.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 08:32:10 AM
Had 3 of the brews out of my Beer Camp selection yesterday and all were fabulous, going to the store and get me 2 more camps while they got them.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 27, 2014, 08:41:43 AM
Had 3 of the brews out of my Beer Camp selection yesterday and all were fabulous, going to the store and get me 2 more camps while they got them.
they sell beer on Sundays in Texas?
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 08:44:28 AM
Had 3 of the brews out of my Beer Camp selection yesterday and all were fabulous, going to the store and get me 2 more camps while they got them.
they sell beer on Sundays in Texas?
Just beer no liquor starting at noon I think is the deal but you can definitely buy beer on Sunday here. Man in Missouri they sold everything on Sunday after 8:00 AM
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 08:44:30 AM
Had 3 of the brews out of my Beer Camp selection yesterday and all were fabulous, going to the store and get me 2 more camps while they got them.
they sell beer on Sundays in Texas?
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 27, 2014, 08:45:39 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Good Morning Sir,Trust you had a fun filled day of mowing.
But of course I did, there is nothing like riding around in circles all day in the sun. I can't wait for the winter time.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 08:47:02 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Good Morning Sir,Trust you had a fun filled day of mowing.
But of course I did, there is nothing like riding around in circles all day in the sun. I can't wait for the winter time.
Morning Chip, I will remind you of that statement when you have another ice storm!
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 08:56:46 AM
31 days.
till Yankee town? SWEET!
Needs to get his ass packing.
got it ready to go.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 09:04:20 AM
Famous Mash has really gone stupid today, it appears to me they further jack their already too high prices on weekends but that is not based on a scientific study.  5 pack of MB 3 Torpedo's for $47 and 5 SL Habano's for $36 are totally obscene examples.  They also continue to slip in items that don't include free shipping.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 09:05:26 AM
31 days.
till Yankee town? SWEET!
Needs to get his ass packing.
got it ready to go.
Good Deal you need to get out before the leaves turn.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 09:38:01 AM
just got off the phone with the owner of the park. she has two concerns. 1 - the deposit hasn't arrived yet. mailed Wednesday, probably USPS at it's finest. 2 - she's wondering if I'd be interested in helping with park maintenance, mowing, painting, etc. park manager going on vacation about the time I arrive.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 09:39:56 AM
And finally.....good morning.
TexDave you from LA LA Land or Louisiana?
Louisiana
hell you ain't to far from home then.
Would seem that way but TX is a big ass place and it is almost 400 miles to home which is just 25 miles from the TX border.
true, but if you were from Los angeles you'd need to travel to another planet.
If I was from CA I would be from a planet to which I did not have desire to ever return anyway.  1200 people a day move to TX and 125 of them to Austin with a huge percentage of them from CA and never heard of any wanting to go back.  I worked on a project out there for 7 months and it Is a geographically beautiful place but otherwise not for me.
The Mrs. is always watching HGTV and most recently a show called, "Fixer Upper".  Now she wants to move to Waco.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 09:41:02 AM
just got off the phone with the owner of the park. she has two concerns. 1 - the deposit hasn't arrived yet. mailed Wednesday, probably USPS at it's finest. 2 - she's wondering if I'd be interested in helping with park maintenance, mowing, painting, etc. park manager going on vacation about the time I arrive.
She's got your number, boy.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 09:41:21 AM
And good morning, folks.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 09:41:51 AM
just got off the phone with the owner of the park. she has two concerns. 1 - the deposit hasn't arrived yet. mailed Wednesday, probably USPS at it's finest. 2 - she's wondering if I'd be interested in helping with park maintenance, mowing, painting, etc. park manager going on vacation about the time I arrive.
Mail takes 5 working days when I send things to my sone in SC so I would certainly expect 5-6 days for yours.  Anything important I at least send priority now days.  A little side work might give you cigar money and keep you out of trouble.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 09:43:09 AM
And finally.....good morning.
TexDave you from LA LA Land or Louisiana?
Louisiana
hell you ain't to far from home then.
Would seem that way but TX is a big ass place and it is almost 400 miles to home which is just 25 miles from the TX border.
true, but if you were from Los angeles you'd need to travel to another planet.
If I was from CA I would be from a planet to which I did not have desire to ever return anyway.  1200 people a day move to TX and 125 of them to Austin with a huge percentage of them from CA and never heard of any wanting to go back.  I worked on a project out there for 7 months and it Is a geographically beautiful place but otherwise not for me.
The Mrs. is always watching HGTV and most recently a show called, "Fixer Upper".  Now she wants to move to Waco.
There are worse places in TX but that is certainly not the best IMHO.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 09:43:28 AM
And good morning, folks.
Morning sir.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 09:44:06 AM
And good morning, folks.
good morning Tony. hope things have settled down some for you.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 09:46:07 AM
[...]
It don't matter because we ain't going nowhere.  She just loves the style of houses they fix up and the prices seem to be extremely reasonable too.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 09:46:25 AM
just got off the phone with the owner of the park. she has two concerns. 1 - the deposit hasn't arrived yet. mailed Wednesday, probably USPS at it's finest. 2 - she's wondering if I'd be interested in helping with park maintenance, mowing, painting, etc. park manager going on vacation about the time I arrive.
Mail takes 5 working days when I send things to my sone in SC so I would certainly expect 5-6 days for yours.  Anything important I at least send priority now days.  A little side work might give you cigar money and keep you out of trouble.
told her I would do what I could to help her out, but the last thing I want to do is work for a living.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 09:47:42 AM
And good morning, folks.
good morning Tony. hope things have settled down some for you.
They have.  Hoping not to have to make another trip like that one soon because my mom isn't well either.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 09:47:55 AM
Nicaraguan Sweet 2nd on fire with more coffee.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 09:49:32 AM
Nicaraguan Sweet 2nd on fire with more coffee.
You smoking in the rain?
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 09:49:43 AM
[...]
It does have a lower cost of living than most urbanized areas of Central Texas, perhaps because nobody wants to live there.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 09:51:40 AM
just got off the phone with the owner of the park. she has two concerns. 1 - the deposit hasn't arrived yet. mailed Wednesday, probably USPS at it's finest. 2 - she's wondering if I'd be interested in helping with park maintenance, mowing, painting, etc. park manager going on vacation about the time I arrive.
Mail takes 5 working days when I send things to my sone in SC so I would certainly expect 5-6 days for yours.  Anything important I at least send priority now days.  A little side work might give you cigar money and keep you out of trouble.
told her I would do what I could to help her out, but the last thing I want to do is work for a living.
That is not working for a living that is working for cigars.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 09:52:07 AM
Nicaraguan Sweet 2nd on fire with more coffee.
You smoking in the rain?
sun came out, 75° here now.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 09:53:17 AM
[...]
LOL.  That'll do it.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 09:54:22 AM
[...]
Does she actually think those shows represent "reality"?
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 09:54:37 AM
just got off the phone with the owner of the park. she has two concerns. 1 - the deposit hasn't arrived yet. mailed Wednesday, probably USPS at it's finest. 2 - she's wondering if I'd be interested in helping with park maintenance, mowing, painting, etc. park manager going on vacation about the time I arrive.
Mail takes 5 working days when I send things to my sone in SC so I would certainly expect 5-6 days for yours.  Anything important I at least send priority now days.  A little side work might give you cigar money and keep you out of trouble.
told her I would do what I could to help her out, but the last thing I want to do is work for a living.
That is not working for a living that is working for cigars.
she had mentioned that the park manager has kind of 'slacked off' a little. maybe he's getting tired and needs an assistant.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 09:58:20 AM
Nicaraguan Sweet 2nd on fire with more coffee.
You smoking in the rain?
sun came out, 75° here now.
Damn it's only 78 here this morning but we will probably bust 100 today.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 10:00:42 AM
[...]
I wish that were the least of her problems.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 10:03:24 AM
Well I've procrastinated enough, the waffles aren't gonna make themselves.  Check in on yuz later.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 10:07:49 AM
[...]
LOL.  The economy of Waco consists of a large private Baptist College (Baylor), a 6 lane Interstate carrying huge numbers of through traffic, 2 Hospitals,  2 Truck stops, 1 good dive restaurant with the best chicken fried steak in the area, a bunch of mostly chain restaurants and Ft Hood a nearby giant Army Training Base with geographic conditions similar to the Middle East. Oh yeah they do have the Texas Ranger Museum there which is pretty neat.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 10:11:23 AM
Guess I will get out of here too and walk the dogs before it gets too hot.  I am feeling some good Mexican food for lunch.  Bbl form the pool have a good Sunday everyone.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 10:19:20 AM
think I'll head down to the lake for a swim.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2014, 10:55:15 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Good Morning Sir,Trust you had a fun filled day of mowing.
But of course I did, there is nothing like riding around in circles all day in the sun. I can't wait for the winter time.
I can.....as I won't be in Florida with Dean.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2014, 10:58:17 AM
just got off the phone with the owner of the park. she has two concerns. 1 - the deposit hasn't arrived yet. mailed Wednesday, probably USPS at it's finest. 2 - she's wondering if I'd be interested in helping with park maintenance, mowing, painting, etc. park manager going on vacation about the time I arrive.
Mail takes 5 working days when I send things to my sone in SC so I would certainly expect 5-6 days for yours.  Anything important I at least send priority now days.  A little side work might give you cigar money and keep you out of trouble.
told her I would do what I could to help her out, but the last thing I want to do is work for a living.
Sounds a lot like the way you spend your time now....minus the nuts of course.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 27, 2014, 10:59:28 AM
[...]
Not including you of course...
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 27, 2014, 11:13:26 AM
just got off the phone with the owner of the park. she has two concerns. 1 - the deposit hasn't arrived yet. mailed Wednesday, probably USPS at it's finest. 2 - she's wondering if I'd be interested in helping with park maintenance, mowing, painting, etc. park manager going on vacation about the time I arrive.
Mail takes 5 working days when I send things to my sone in SC so I would certainly expect 5-6 days for yours.  Anything important I at least send priority now days.  A little side work might give you cigar money and keep you out of trouble.
told her I would do what I could to help her out, but the last thing I want to do is work for a living.
paid in cookies and cigars.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 11:39:59 AM
landlord's wifi got fried in the storm this morning. posting on 3G.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 11:41:40 AM
[...]
Of course.  :)
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 11:42:19 AM
hot Italian sausage going on the grill soon. some for lunch and some to put in sauce for pasta tonight.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 12:13:54 PM
hot Italian sausage going on the grill soon. some for lunch and some to put in sauce for pasta tonight.
That sounds like a decent idea.  Of course, we just barely finished breakfast so maybe it'll sound even better in a couple of hours.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 12:21:40 PM
Guess I will get out of here too and walk the dogs before it gets too hot.  I am feeling some good Mexican food for lunch.  Bbl form the pool have a good Sunday everyone.
That's better than feeling some bad Mexican food AFTER lunch.  Am I right, Oy?
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 12:26:34 PM
Guess I will get out of here too and walk the dogs before it gets too hot.  I am feeling some good Mexican food for lunch.  Bbl form the pool have a good Sunday everyone.
That's better than feeling some bad Mexican food AFTER lunch.  Am I right, Oy?
LMAO. hope he has wifi in the bathroom.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 12:28:27 PM
Guess I will get out of here too and walk the dogs before it gets too hot.  I am feeling some good Mexican food for lunch.  Bbl form the pool have a good Sunday everyone.
That's better than feeling some bad Mexican food AFTER lunch.  Am I right, Oy?
LMAO. hope he has wifi in the bathroom.
How was your swim, Deano?
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 12:44:40 PM
Guess I will get out of here too and walk the dogs before it gets too hot.  I am feeling some good Mexican food for lunch.  Bbl form the pool have a good Sunday everyone.
That's better than feeling some bad Mexican food AFTER lunch.  Am I right, Oy?
LMAO. hope he has wifi in the bathroom.
How was your swim, Deano?
short but refreshing. alot of summer people down here.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: TruDog on July 27, 2014, 12:48:15 PM
...Got a coupon code from Famous...30THANKS for $150.00 or more orders, $30.00 off.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 12:56:12 PM
...Got a coupon code from Famous...30THANKS for $150.00 or more orders, $30.00 off.
I ain't buyin', but it's definitely good to know.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 27, 2014, 01:05:29 PM
Sheesh.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 01:18:41 PM
...Got a coupon code from Famous...30THANKS for $150.00 or more orders, $30.00 off.
I ain't buyin', but it's definitely good to know.
same here. saving for my move.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 01:21:03 PM
NASCAR. let's go racing.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 01:21:38 PM
...Got a coupon code from Famous...30THANKS for $150.00 or more orders, $30.00 off.
That explains the high mash prices!
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: TruDog on July 27, 2014, 01:38:01 PM
...Got a coupon code from Famous...30THANKS for $150.00 or more orders, $30.00 off.
That explains the high mash prices!
////....True, but box prices are pretty much in line.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 27, 2014, 03:16:30 PM
Guess I will get out of here too and walk the dogs before it gets too hot.  I am feeling some good Mexican food for lunch.  Bbl form the pool have a good Sunday everyone.
That's better than feeling some bad Mexican food AFTER lunch.  Am I right, Oy?
4 out of 5 of us got the shits a day or two after Mexico. I think it was a Berger we go on the plain. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 03:17:30 PM
NASCAR. let's go racing.
Just turned it on and the Bitch busted the car LMAO.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 03:22:35 PM
Guess I will get out of here too and walk the dogs before it gets too hot.  I am feeling some good Mexican food for lunch.  Bbl form the pool have a good Sunday everyone.
That's better than feeling some bad Mexican food AFTER lunch.  Am I right, Oy?
4 out of 5 of us got the shits a day or two after Mexico. I think it was a Berger we go on the plain. Sheesh.
Don't drinka da Aguas, don't even bother to tell me it was bottle agua because they fill the bottles right out of the tap.  Also comer la fruta it is washed with the agua.  Then again the food on the plane may have been loaded in Mexico.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 27, 2014, 03:24:01 PM
Finishing up this Berger&Argenti Entubar.......much better on the relight. I think the RH in my humi got a bit high. Don't recall who sent it to me, but thank you, a very nice cigar.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 03:24:05 PM
Guess I will get out of here too and walk the dogs before it gets too hot.  I am feeling some good Mexican food for lunch.  Bbl form the pool have a good Sunday everyone.
That's better than feeling some bad Mexican food AFTER lunch.  Am I right, Oy?
LMAO. hope he has wifi in the bathroom.
How was your swim, Deano?
short but refreshing. alot of summer people down here.
We call those fuk'n tourists.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 03:26:42 PM
Finishing up this Berger&Argenti Entubar.......much better on the relight. I think the RH in my humi got a bit high. Don't recall who sent it to me, but thank you, a very nice cigar.
Smoking on the toilet?  hope you don't pass gas and blow yourself up.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 03:28:35 PM
NASCAR. let's go racing.
Just turned it on and the Bitch busted the car LMAO.
tok out the axle when the jack came down, a bit early on the gas I suppose. tires spinning at when they hit the ground. ouch.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 03:30:53 PM
Guess I will get out of here too and walk the dogs before it gets too hot.  I am feeling some good Mexican food for lunch.  Bbl form the pool have a good Sunday everyone.
That's better than feeling some bad Mexican food AFTER lunch.  Am I right, Oy?
LMAO. hope he has wifi in the bathroom.
How was your swim, Deano?
short but refreshing. alot of summer people down here.
We call those fuk'n tourists.
out of staters that own cottages that visit for 4 weeks out of the year.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 03:33:39 PM
Guess I will get out of here too and walk the dogs before it gets too hot.  I am feeling some good Mexican food for lunch.  Bbl form the pool have a good Sunday everyone.
That's better than feeling some bad Mexican food AFTER lunch.  Am I right, Oy?
LMAO. hope he has wifi in the bathroom.
How was your swim, Deano?
short but refreshing. alot of summer people down here.
We call those fuk'n tourists.
out of staters that own cottages that visit for 4 weeks out of the year.
fuk'n tourists
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 27, 2014, 03:36:47 PM
Finishing up this Berger&Argenti Entubar.......much better on the relight. I think the RH in my humi got a bit high. Don't recall who sent it to me, but thank you, a very nice cigar.
Smoking on the toilet?  hope you don't pass gas and blow yourself up.
i also got wifi
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 03:37:07 PM
Finishing up this Berger&Argenti Entubar.......much better on the relight. I think the RH in my humi got a bit high. Don't recall who sent it to me, but thank you, a very nice cigar.
HA!
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: TruDog on July 27, 2014, 03:37:31 PM
Finishing up this Berger&Argenti Entubar.......much better on the relight. I think the RH in my humi got a bit high. Don't recall who sent it to me, but thank you, a very nice cigar.
...You need to start dink'ing more oy...
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 03:38:21 PM
Finishing up this Berger&Argenti Entubar.......much better on the relight. I think the RH in my humi got a bit high. Don't recall who sent it to me, but thank you, a very nice cigar.
Smoking on the toilet?  hope you don't pass gas and blow yourself up.
i also got wifi
Hahh that is funny as hell
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 03:41:30 PM
Dammit!!!!  Warden went to the store to get me a couple of more cartons of Beer Camps and the mf's were sold out of it already.  That chit is good.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 03:48:03 PM
Finishing up this Berger&Argenti Entubar.......much better on the relight. I think the RH in my humi got a bit high. Don't recall who sent it to me, but thank you, a very nice cigar.
HA!
Your welcome!
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 27, 2014, 03:49:57 PM
Finishing up this Berger&Argenti Entubar.......much better on the relight. I think the RH in my humi got a bit high. Don't recall who sent it to me, but thank you, a very nice cigar.
HA!
Your welcome!
much like the AJ Connie, could be even better. :)
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 03:50:39 PM
NASCAR. let's go racing.
Just turned it on and the Bitch busted the car LMAO.
tok out the axle when the jack came down, a bit early on the gas I suppose. tires spinning at when they hit the ground. ouch.
There are 10's of Thousands of empty seats at that race.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 03:51:19 PM
Finishing up this Berger&Argenti Entubar.......much better on the relight. I think the RH in my humi got a bit high. Don't recall who sent it to me, but thank you, a very nice cigar.
HA!
Your welcome!
much like the AJ Connie, could be even better. :)
You are making me want to go buy one.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 03:51:54 PM

[/quote]
short but refreshing. alot of summer people down here.
[/quote]
We call those fuk'n tourists.
[/quote]
out of staters that own cottages that visit for 4 weeks out of the year.
[/quote]
fuk'n tourists
[/quote]
yep.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 27, 2014, 03:53:12 PM
Finishing up this Berger&Argenti Entubar.......much better on the relight. I think the RH in my humi got a bit high. Don't recall who sent it to me, but thank you, a very nice cigar.
...You need to start dink'ing more oy...
just can't do it TD, I'm good for about 2 strong cocktails and that's it. If I drink any more I don't enjoy it and pay for it the next day.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 27, 2014, 04:01:58 PM

short but refreshing. alot of summer people down here.
[/quote]
We call those fuk'n tourists.
[/quote]
out of staters that own cottages that visit for 4 weeks out of the year.
[/quote]
fuk'n tourists
[/quote]
yep.
[/quote]hey god bless them, they pay all them lake shore taxes.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 04:08:40 PM
Jeff Gordon wins Danica next to last I am selecting a smoke and getting in the pool mysel.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 04:20:58 PM
Finishing up this Berger&Argenti Entubar.......much better on the relight. I think the RH in my humi got a bit high. Don't recall who sent it to me, but thank you, a very nice cigar.
HA!
Your welcome!
much like the AJ Connie, could be even better. :)
You are making me want to go buy one.
50% off at cigar place with code wc5012
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 04:21:43 PM
Finishing up this Berger&Argenti Entubar.......much better on the relight. I think the RH in my humi got a bit high. Don't recall who sent it to me, but thank you, a very nice cigar.
HA!
Your welcome!
much like the AJ Connie, could be even better. :)
You are making me want to go buy one.
50% off at cigar place with code wc5012
Will check that out, thanks.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 04:22:43 PM
Nica Rustica selected to see if they have gotten any better with a few months rest.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 04:43:18 PM
Nica Rustica selected to see if they have gotten any better with a few months rest.
Sema quite improved at the start
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 05:18:35 PM
Nica Rustica selected to see if they have gotten any better with a few months rest.
Sema quite improved at the start
enjoy. don't drop it in the pool.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 05:30:59 PM
Nica Rustica selected to see if they have gotten any better with a few months rest.
I've only smoked one and enjoyed it.  I know I bought another one but not sure where I put it.  Wish I could smoke at the swim club.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 05:34:08 PM
Nica Rustica selected to see if they have gotten any better with a few months rest.
Sema quite improved at the start
I was not overly impressed with the 4 I've smoked.  Got 1 left resting.  Not on my buy list.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 05:35:59 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 05:36:56 PM
Nica Rustica selected to see if they have gotten any better with a few months rest.
Sema quite improved at the start
enjoy. don't drop it in the pool.
Actually I did that yesterday with my serie R black about 1/3 down.  I cursed out loud.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 05:41:20 PM
Nica Rustica selected to see if they have gotten any better with a few months rest.
Sema quite improved at the start
I was not overly impressed with the 4 I've smoked.  Got 1 left resting.  Not on my buy list.
I thought they were terrible at first after 2 but after a few months that one was pretty good.  By fall when it cools off some a potential very good smoke maybe.  Hope so I bought 20 of them on a mash and got 17 left.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: TruDog on July 27, 2014, 05:43:18 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 05:45:46 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
hEy daWg!
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: TruDog on July 27, 2014, 05:51:41 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
hEy daWg!
...yO FreddY...
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 05:58:19 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
hEy daWg!
...yO FreddY...
wifey took the family to NH. Just me and the bulldog until Wednesday.  On vaca until August 13.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: TruDog on July 27, 2014, 06:19:49 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
hEy daWg!
...yO FreddY...
wifey took the family to NH. Just me and the bulldog until Wednesday.  On vaca until August 13.
...ParTay at the F/B estate...
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 06:24:08 PM
smoKin aNd diNkin!
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: TruDog on July 27, 2014, 06:30:12 PM
...GiddY uP...
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 06:34:05 PM
...GiddY uP...
Has Ken been around? I miss that guy!
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: TruDog on July 27, 2014, 06:39:01 PM
...GiddY uP...
Has Ken been around? I miss that guy!
Same here, he's out on the rig.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 06:39:14 PM
...GiddY uP...
Has Ken been around? I miss that guy!
Louisiana boys Ken and Bacon have fallen off the map, have not seen Bluecollar Rick on in ages and of late ThreeBean Mark has disappeared.  I miss all of them.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 06:43:37 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
never happen. simmering sauce woke me, damn good smells. pasta going in for a boil.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 06:46:07 PM
...GiddY uP...
Has Ken been around? I miss that guy!
Louisiana boys Ken and Bacon have fallen off the map, have not seen Bluecollar Rick on in ages and of late ThreeBean Mark has disappeared.  I miss all of them.
Rick had back prblems and working nights, spending time with the family. having hard time adjusting to schedule.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 06:47:52 PM
...GiddY uP...
Has Ken been around? I miss that guy!
Louisiana boys Ken and Bacon have fallen off the map, have not seen Bluecollar Rick on in ages and of late ThreeBean Mark has disappeared.  I miss all of them.
I think Ken should be back later in the week.  Don't think he has the same access to the Internet as he had in his old job.  3B Mark has become a day guy and who the fuck knows where bacon and Rick have gone!
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 06:53:30 PM
...GiddY uP...
Has Ken been around? I miss that guy!
Louisiana boys Ken and Bacon have fallen off the map, have not seen Bluecollar Rick on in ages and of late ThreeBean Mark has disappeared.  I miss all of them.
Rick had back prblems and working nights, spending time with the family. having hard time adjusting to schedule.
Sorry to hear that miss him on the early shift which has really slimmed down lately.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 06:54:12 PM
...GiddY uP...
Has Ken been around? I miss that guy!
Louisiana boys Ken and Bacon have fallen off the map, have not seen Bluecollar Rick on in ages and of late ThreeBean Mark has disappeared.  I miss all of them.
I think Ken should be back later in the week.  Don't think he has the same access to the Internet as he had in his old job.  3B Mark has become a day guy and who the fuck knows where bacon and Rick have gone!
Cam may have finally got fed up with a trainee and dropped him off in a swamp. lol.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 06:58:31 PM
Back problems do suck, seems to happen to everyone in their 50's.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 07:02:34 PM
...GiddY uP...
Has Ken been around? I miss that guy!
Louisiana boys Ken and Bacon have fallen off the map, have not seen Bluecollar Rick on in ages and of late ThreeBean Mark has disappeared.  I miss all of them.
I think Ken should be back later in the week.  Don't think he has the same access to the Internet as he had in his old job.  3B Mark has become a day guy and who the fuck knows where bacon and Rick have gone!
Cam may have finally got fed up with a trainee and dropped him off in a swamp. lol.
Could be
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 07:08:00 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
never happen. simmering sauce woke me, damn good smells. pasta going in for a boil.
What's in there besides sausage?
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 27, 2014, 07:10:33 PM
Evening, men.  Guess I'll smoke a seegar.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 07:10:48 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
never happen. simmering sauce woke me, damn good smells. pasta going in for a boil.
What's in there besides sausage?
You start stinking up the trailer park with that cooking and you will have old granny whores lined up knocking at the door.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 07:11:07 PM
Evening, men.  Guess I'll smoke a seegar.
Evening sir.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 07:11:54 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
never happen. simmering sauce woke me, damn good smells. pasta going in for a boil.
What's in there besides sausage?
what else is needed? Evening boss!
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 07:13:31 PM
Evening, men.  Guess I'll smoke a seegar.
Hello Will
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 07:13:32 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
never happen. simmering sauce woke me, damn good smells. pasta going in for a boil.
What's in there besides sausage?
quartered tomatoes, orageno, bay leaves, tons of garlic, small onion, a little hamburg.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: TruDog on July 27, 2014, 07:14:12 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
never happen. simmering sauce woke me, damn good smells. pasta going in for a boil.
What's in there besides sausage?
You start stinking up the trailer park with that cooking and you will have old granny whores lined up knocking at the door.
And the problem?...
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 07:15:35 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
never happen. simmering sauce woke me, damn good smells. pasta going in for a boil.
What's in there besides sausage?
You start stinking up the trailer park with that cooking and you will have old granny whores lined up knocking at the door.
I'll have to do my clam sauce when I get there.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 27, 2014, 07:19:46 PM
Making me hungry guess I will go figure out what to eat for dinner.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 07:21:22 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
never happen. simmering sauce woke me, damn good smells. pasta going in for a boil.
What's in there besides sausage?
You start stinking up the trailer park with that cooking and you will have old granny whores lined up knocking at the door.
And the problem?...
granny panties.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 27, 2014, 07:29:53 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
never happen. simmering sauce woke me, damn good smells. pasta going in for a boil.
What's in there besides sausage?
You start stinking up the trailer park with that cooking and you will have old granny whores lined up knocking at the door.
And the problem?...
granny panties.
NICE! Now I'm coming down to see you for sure Dean.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 07:33:16 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
never happen. simmering sauce woke me, damn good smells. pasta going in for a boil.
What's in there besides sausage?
You start stinking up the trailer park with that cooking and you will have old granny whores lined up knocking at the door.
And the problem?...
granny panties.
NICE! Now I'm coming down to see you for sure Dean.
nothing wrong with granny panties on the floor!
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 07:33:54 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
never happen. simmering sauce woke me, damn good smells. pasta going in for a boil.
What's in there besides sausage?
quartered tomatoes, orageno, bay leaves, tons of garlic, small onion, a little hamburg.
Hamburg?
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 07:45:08 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
never happen. simmering sauce woke me, damn good smells. pasta going in for a boil.
What's in there besides sausage?
quartered tomatoes, orageno, bay leaves, tons of garlic, small onion, a little hamburg.
Hamburg?
it as a bit leftover I wanted to get rid of.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 07:45:42 PM
time to eat. bbl.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 07:48:34 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
never happen. simmering sauce woke me, damn good smells. pasta going in for a boil.
What's in there besides sausage?
quartered tomatoes, orageno, bay leaves, tons of garlic, small onion, a little hamburg.
Hamburg?
it as a bit leftover I wanted to get rid of.
Meaning, chopped meat?
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 27, 2014, 07:48:37 PM
PDR 1878 Capa Oscuro.  Pigtail cap, covered foot.  Nice dark wrapper, mottled, jet black streaks in it.  Much more mild smoke than it looks like.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 27, 2014, 07:53:45 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
never happen. simmering sauce woke me, damn good smells. pasta going in for a boil.
What's in there besides sausage?
quartered tomatoes, orageno, bay leaves, tons of garlic, small onion, a little hamburg.
Hamburg?
it as a bit leftover I wanted to get rid of.
Meaning, chopped meat?

Nope. the German city.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 08:13:49 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
never happen. simmering sauce woke me, damn good smells. pasta going in for a boil.
What's in there besides sausage?
quartered tomatoes, orageno, bay leaves, tons of garlic, small onion, a little hamburg.
Hamburg?
it as a bit leftover I wanted to get rid of.
Meaning, chopped meat?

Nope. the German city.
Been to Frankfurt but never Hamburg.  Wouldn't put hot dogs in my tomato sauce though.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 08:20:20 PM
nap before dinner while the sauce simmers.
////....Don't burn the house doWn DeanO...
never happen. simmering sauce woke me, damn good smells. pasta going in for a boil.
What's in there besides sausage?
quartered tomatoes, orageno, bay leaves, tons of garlic, small onion, a little hamburg.
Hamburg?
it as a bit leftover I wanted to get rid of.
Meaning, chopped meat?

Nope. the German city.
Been to Frankfurt but never Hamburg.  Wouldn't put hot dogs in my tomato sauce though.
I guess you've never been to jail!
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 08:25:56 PM
not bad a meal. leftovers besides. JdN Antano robusto and coffee for dessert.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 08:33:43 PM
got a date for Friday night. woohoo.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 08:42:32 PM
got a date for Friday night. woohoo.
Don't forget to buy some jimmie hats!
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 08:57:48 PM
got a date for Friday night. woohoo.
Damn, you work fast.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 09:10:27 PM
got a date for Friday night. woohoo.
Don't forget to buy some jimmie hats!
abstinence works best.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 09:11:43 PM
got a date for Friday night. woohoo.
Damn, you work fast.
same friend for the last few weeks, except this past Friday. I was too tired.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 27, 2014, 09:40:05 PM
cigar done. calling it a day.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 09:50:45 PM
cigar done. calling it a day.
Good night, Deano.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 27, 2014, 10:02:06 PM
cigar done. calling it a day.
Good night, Deano.

Adios, Deano.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 27, 2014, 10:03:06 PM
So what's new, Tony?  Smoking any cigars?
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 27, 2014, 10:21:54 PM
And around the sheesh goes.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 10:35:15 PM
So what's new, Tony?  Smoking any cigars?
Nah, why break my track record?
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 10:38:17 PM
Last cigar I smoked was on Thursday; a well aged Cohiba puro dominicana.  I wasn't impressed.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 27, 2014, 10:52:34 PM
Last cigar I smoked was on Thursday; a well aged Cohiba puro dominicana.  I wasn't impressed.

The Red dots and whatnot never did much for me.  High price tag, meh tobacco.  I'd rather smoke a cheap cigar for that meh flavor.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 27, 2014, 10:52:58 PM
SL Hababo toro as it starts to drizzle.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 10:57:42 PM
SL Hababo toro as it starts to drizzle.
last cigar of the day for me is a La Duena, gifted to me by brother Ken.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 27, 2014, 11:03:58 PM
Enjoy your cigars, Will and Bob.  I'll save mine for tomorrow after work.  Good night.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 11:06:28 PM
Enjoy your cigars, Will and Bob.  I'll save mine for tomorrow after work.  Good night.
Gnite Boss
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 27, 2014, 11:07:44 PM
Enjoy your cigars, Will and Bob.  I'll save mine for tomorrow after work.  Good night.

GFY.  And tell the bedbugs to GFT, too.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 27, 2014, 11:08:24 PM
SL Hababo toro as it starts to drizzle.
last cigar of the day for me is a La Duena, gifted to me by brother Ken.

I had one Duena.  Part of a sampler.  Can't remember much about it.  Sheesh. Second thing to go is the mind.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 11:23:01 PM
SL Hababo toro as it starts to drizzle.
last cigar of the day for me is a La Duena, gifted to me by brother Ken.

I had one Duena.  Part of a sampler.  Can't remember much about it.  Sheesh. Second thing to go is the mind.
Nothing special about it,  tastes like a cigar. Great draw and burn, but no complexity to speak of.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Regency on July 27, 2014, 11:29:22 PM
Evening FB and Will and whomever/nobody else that is alive around here.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 27, 2014, 11:29:27 PM
SL Hababo toro as it starts to drizzle.
last cigar of the day for me is a La Duena, gifted to me by brother Ken.

I had one Duena.  Part of a sampler.  Can't remember much about it.  Sheesh. Second thing to go is the mind.
Nothing special about it,  tastes like a cigar. Great draw and burn, but no complexity to speak of.

There is something to be said for simple flavors done great.  But yeah, if I don't remember the Duena being super rich and satisfying, it probably wasn't.  Or I was drunk.  Or both.

So it goes.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 11:30:54 PM
Temp is 71° here,  but the humidity is still high.  Will be sleeping with the A/C on.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 27, 2014, 11:35:29 PM
Temp is 71° here,  but the humidity is still high.  Will be sleeping with the A/C on.

Rain finally started beyond a drizzle.  We were supposed to be getting showers and t-storms the last few days, but barely any drizzle at all.  Been pretty bad with the humidity, even at 7AM here.  Not the usual killer summer heat, so not really bad, but this summer has spoiled us.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 27, 2014, 11:36:12 PM
Weather.com says 80f with 75% Rh, but it feels much worse.  Dew point at 71.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 27, 2014, 11:45:53 PM
Weather.com says 80f with 75% Rh, but it feels much worse.  Dew point at 71.
dew point is 69 here, not good for sleeping.
Title: Re: 7/27/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 28, 2014, 12:00:21 AM
Weather.com says 80f with 75% Rh, but it feels much worse.  Dew point at 71.
dew point is 69 here, not good for sleeping.

Indeed.  Pretty soupy here.