CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 26, 2014, 12:02:39 AM

Title: 7/26/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on July 26, 2014, 12:02:39 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: TruDog on July 26, 2014, 12:14:39 AM
...Don't Get LaZy.....
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 04:53:55 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:14:18 AM
Time to finally sit and enjoy a cigar, it's been weeks since I have had something. This #60 has been resting for the last 30 months now.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:17:22 AM
Today is Saturday, July 26, the 207th day of 2014. There are 158 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:18:04 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On July 26, 1775, Benjamin Franklin became America's first Postmaster-General.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:18:32 AM
On this date:

Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:19:22 AM
In 1788, New York became the 11th state to ratify the U.S. Constitution.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:19:52 AM
In 1882, the Richard Wagner opera "Parsifal" premiered in Bayreuth, Germany.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:20:24 AM
In 1908, U.S. Attorney General Charles J. Bonaparte ordered creation of a force of special agents that was a forerunner of the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:21:03 AM
In 1912, the Edison Studios production "What Happened to Mary," one of the first, if not very first, movie serials, was released with Mary Fuller in the title role.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:22:01 AM
In 1947, President Harry S. Truman signed the National Security Act, which established the National Military Establishment (later renamed the Department of Defense).
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:22:28 AM
In 1952, Argentina's first lady, Eva Peron, died in Buenos Aires at age 33. King Farouk I of Egypt abdicated in the wake of a coup led by Gamal Abdel Nasser.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:23:12 AM
In 1953, Fidel Castro began his revolt against Fulgencio Batista (fool-HEN'-see-oh bah-TEES'-tah) with an unsuccessful attack on an army barracks in eastern Cuba. (Castro ousted Batista in 1959.)
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:23:37 AM
In 1956, the Italian liner Andrea Doria sank off New England, some 11 hours after colliding with the Swedish liner Stockholm; at least 51 people died. Egyptian President Gamal Abdel Nasser nationalized the Suez Canal.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:24:32 AM
In 1964, Teamsters president Jimmy Hoffa was convicted in federal court in Chicago of fraud and conspiracy in the handling of a union pension fund; six co-defendants were found guilty of conspiracy. The Organization of American States enacted sanctions against Cuba.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:24:58 AM
In 1971, Apollo 15 was launched from Cape Kennedy on America's fourth manned mission to the moon.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:25:33 AM
In 1989, Mark Wellman, a 29-year-old paraplegic, reached the summit of El Capitan in Yosemite (yoh-SEHM'-uh-tee) National Park after hauling himself up the granite cliff six inches at a time over nine days.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:25:57 AM
In 1990, President George H.W. Bush signed the Americans with Disabilities Act.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:26:35 AM
Ten years ago: The Democratic Party's 44th national convention opened in Boston under extraordinarily tight security; a parade of speakers that included former President Bill Clinton castigated George W. Bush as a president who had mishandled the economy and bungled the war on terror. Mohammed Mamdouh Helmi Qutb, an Egyptian diplomat held hostage by militants in Iraq for three days, was released after successful negotiations.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:27:12 AM
Five years ago: Sarah Palin stepped down as governor of Alaska to write a book and build a right-of-center coalition, but left her long-term political plans unclear. Alberto Contador won the Tour de France for the second time in three years; Lance Armstrong placed third. Rickey Henderson and Jim Rice were inducted into the Baseball Hall of Fame along with the late Joe Gordon. Choreographer and dancer Merce Cunningham died in New York at age 90.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:27:35 AM
One year ago: Ariel Castro, the man who'd imprisoned three women in his Cleveland home, subjecting them to a decade of rapes and beatings, pleaded guilty to 937 counts in a deal to avoid the death penalty. (Castro later committed suicide in prison.) A gunman went on a rampage at a Hialeah, Florida, apartment complex, killing six people before being shot dead by police. Billionaire Texas oilman George P. Mitchell, considered the father of fracking, died at his home in Galveston; he was 94. JJ Cale, 74, whose best songs like "After Midnight" and "Cocaine" were towering hits for other artists, died in La Jolla, California.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:28:10 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Marjorie Lord is 96. Actor James Best is 88. Actress-singer Darlene Love is 73. Singer Brenton Wood is 73. Rock star Mick Jagger is 71. Movie director Peter Hyams is 71. Actress Helen Mirren is 69. Rock musician Roger Taylor (Queen) is 65. Actress Susan George is 64. Olympic gold medal figure skater Dorothy Hamill is 58. Actor Kevin Spacey is 55. Rock singer Gary Cherone (sher-OWN') is 53. Actress Sandra Bullock is 50. Rock singer Jim Lindberg (Pennywise) is 49. Actor Jeremy Piven is 49. Rapper-reggae singer Wayne Wonder is 48. Actor Jason Statham (STAY'-thum) is 47. Actor Cress Williams is 44. TV host Chris Harrison ("The Bachelor"; "The Bachelorette") is 43. Actress Kate Beckinsale is 41. Rock musician Dan Konopka (OK Go) is 40. Gospel/Contemporary Christian singer Rebecca St. James is 37. Actress Francia Raisa is 26. Christian rock musician Jamie Sharpe (Rush of Fools) is 25.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:28:59 AM
Thought for Today: "A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing." — George Bernard Shaw (born this date in 1856, died 1950).

Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:29:36 AM
Strangers
-------------------------

I was trying to get my seventh-grade history class to understand how the
Indians must have felt when they first encountered the Spanish explorers.
"How would you feel," I asked, "if someone showed up on your doorstep who
looked very different, spoke a strange language and wore unusual clothes?
Wouldn't you be a bit scared?"

"Nah," one boy answered, "I'd just figure it was my sister's date."
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:30:50 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Short stack on July 26, 2014, 05:33:56 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Good morning Sir,Hope your Mom is improving.If You are off enjoy the day.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 05:53:18 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Good morning Sir,Hope your Mom is improving.If You are off enjoy the day.
Good morning Sir, she is improving everyday but still has a very long road ahead, she has 24 hour a day sitters so my brothers and I and our wives can rest now and know she is in good hands.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 26, 2014, 06:09:19 AM
Morning, all. Glad your mom is on the upswing, Chip.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 06:20:16 AM
Morning, all. Glad your mom is on the upswing, Chip.
Thanks Dave and good morning.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 06:21:04 AM
Morning, all. Glad your mom is on the upswing, Chip.
i have been out of the loop around here for awhile, how is your wife doing?
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 26, 2014, 06:29:56 AM
Morning, all. Glad your mom is on the upswing, Chip.
i have been out of the loop around here for awhile, how is your wife doing?
No problem, I haven't been here since Monday myself. She's doing as well as can be expected, I guess, when you have a tube sticking out of your back. Procedure itself went well enough, but she still has the drain line in, which causes all sorts of pain. Should have it out sometime next week, which will be a big step. Then I won't have to change the dressing around it anymore, and she won't have to sit and sleep in funky positions just so she doesn't bump against anything. Been a rough couple of days, should get better once it's out.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 06:39:41 AM
Good Morning LSU, Short Stqck and Golfing Dave.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 06:42:13 AM
Morning, all. Glad your mom is on the upswing, Chip.
i have been out of the loop around here for awhile, how is your wife doing?
No problem, I haven't been here since Monday myself. She's doing as well as can be expected, I guess, when you have a tube sticking out of your back. Procedure itself went well enough, but she still has the drain line in, which causes all sorts of pain. Should have it out sometime next week, which will be a big step. Then I won't have to change the dressing around it anymore, and she won't have to sit and sleep in funky positions just so she doesn't bump against anything. Been a rough couple of days, should get better once it's out.
Glad to hear your Wife is improving Dave hopefully they will be able to get that tube out very soon
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 06:42:59 AM
Time to finally sit and enjoy a cigar, it's been weeks since I have had something. This #60 has been resting for the last 30 months now.
Very nice one to come back to!
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 06:44:40 AM
Good morning Short stack.
Good morning Sir,Hope your Mom is improving.If You are off enjoy the day.
Good morning Sir, she is improving everyday but still has a very long road ahead, she has 24 hour a day sitters so my brothers and I and our wives can rest now and know she is in good hands.
Glad to hear about the improvement for your Mom and certainly good to get some help for her to relieve you and the family.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 06:46:36 AM
Morning, all. Glad your mom is on the upswing, Chip.
i have been out of the loop around here for awhile, how is your wife doing?
No problem, I haven't been here since Monday myself. She's doing as well as can be expected, I guess, when you have a tube sticking out of your back. Procedure itself went well enough, but she still has the drain line in, which causes all sorts of pain. Should have it out sometime next week, which will be a big step. Then I won't have to change the dressing around it anymore, and she won't have to sit and sleep in funky positions just so she doesn't bump against anything. Been a rough couple of days, should get better once it's out.
That does sound like she has been put through a wringer, hopefully you have had some help with the children the week.  I hope she gets better soon and your family can get back to normal pretty quickly, I really understand the problems with dealing with health issues after the last couple of weeks.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 26, 2014, 06:50:43 AM
Morning, all. Glad your mom is on the upswing, Chip.
i have been out of the loop around here for awhile, how is your wife doing?
No problem, I haven't been here since Monday myself. She's doing as well as can be expected, I guess, when you have a tube sticking out of your back. Procedure itself went well enough, but she still has the drain line in, which causes all sorts of pain. Should have it out sometime next week, which will be a big step. Then I won't have to change the dressing around it anymore, and she won't have to sit and sleep in funky positions just so she doesn't bump against anything. Been a rough couple of days, should get better once it's out.
Good job Nurse Dave....I'm sure she appreciates it.  Once that drain gets removed, I'm sure she'll bounce back real quickly.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 26, 2014, 06:52:48 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Shortstack.
Almost to 50 posts there Mr. Stack....good deal!
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 06:56:32 AM
[...]
Between my and my wife's parents we have dealt with it all both mental and physical and it is mentally and physical anguishing for you beyond belief when a family member is severely ill to the point of restricting basic activities.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 06:57:23 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Shortstack.
Almost to 50 posts there Mr. Stack....good deal!
Morning 3-day weekend Dave.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 26, 2014, 06:59:21 AM
Morning, all. Glad your mom is on the upswing, Chip.
i have been out of the loop around here for awhile, how is your wife doing?
No problem, I haven't been here since Monday myself. She's doing as well as can be expected, I guess, when you have a tube sticking out of your back. Procedure itself went well enough, but she still has the drain line in, which causes all sorts of pain. Should have it out sometime next week, which will be a big step. Then I won't have to change the dressing around it anymore, and she won't have to sit and sleep in funky positions just so she doesn't bump against anything. Been a rough couple of days, should get better once it's out.
Good job Nurse Dave....I'm sure she appreciates it.  Once that drain gets removed, I'm sure she'll bounce back real quickly.
Yeah, I've gotten to be quite the pro at changing the bandaging around it. Even did it this morning before I came to work.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 07:02:57 AM
Good morning Travelin Dave and Native.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 26, 2014, 07:04:43 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Shortstack.
Almost to 50 posts there Mr. Stack....good deal!
Morning 3-day weekend Dave.
   :)   :D   ;D
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 07:07:42 AM
[...]
Good for you Dave, my wife has concerns about my abilities to ever do such if she gets real sick.  My Mother was a nurse and my brother is a doctor but I can't hardly stand to even walk in a hospital to visit someone.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 07:10:25 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Shortstack.
Almost to 50 posts there Mr. Stack....good deal!
Morning 3-day weekend Dave.
   :)   :D   ;D
:'( I got to work today.   Leave about 7:30 drive to San Antonio make a presentation and be back about 2:30 just in time for Beer Camp and a cigar in the pool.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 26, 2014, 07:14:18 AM
[...]
I hear ya, normally I can't stand stuff like this. But it's the wife, what can you do?
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 07:18:47 AM
[...]
Yeah it is one of those things you just have to adapt to when necessity presents itself.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 26, 2014, 07:21:07 AM
[...]
Exactly, its pretty amazing the things we CAN do when we gotta.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 07:30:52 AM
good morning guys. working on an AJ Overrun robusto and coffee. having breakfast with my daughter in a bit, then back and sort clothes for keepers and House of Concern. oh joy. 32 more days.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 07:32:37 AM
good morning guys. working on an AJ Overrun robusto and coffee. having breakfast with my daughter in a bit, then back and sort clothes for keepers and House of Concern. oh joy. 32 more days.
Morning soon to be Florida Dean.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 26, 2014, 07:34:52 AM
[...]
No doubt. Thought I'd be a bit older when this sort of thing started, though. Haha.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 26, 2014, 07:35:11 AM
good morning guys. working on an AJ Overrun robusto and coffee. having breakfast with my daughter in a bit, then back and sort clothes for keepers and House of Concern. oh joy. 32 more days.
Morning, Dean. That time will fly by.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 07:37:32 AM
good morning guys. working on an AJ Overrun robusto and coffee. having breakfast with my daughter in a bit, then back and sort clothes for keepers and House of Concern. oh joy. 32 more days.
Morning soon to be Florida Dean.
soon. may need a bew banter name again.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 07:38:40 AM
good morning guys. working on an AJ Overrun robusto and coffee. having breakfast with my daughter in a bit, then back and sort clothes for keepers and House of Concern. oh joy. 32 more days.
Morning, Dean. That time will fly by.
not soon enough though Dave, not soon enough.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 07:40:51 AM
can't sign in to CI Banter:
Server Error in '/community' Application.

A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)

Exception Details: System.Data.SqlClient.SqlException: A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)

Source Error:

Stack Trace:

[SqlException (0x80131904): A network-related or instance-specific error occurred while establishing a connection to SQL Server. The server was not found or was not accessible. Verify that the instance name is correct and that SQL Server is configured to allow remote connections. (provider: Named Pipes Provider, error: 40 - Could not open a connection to SQL Server)]
   System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionPool.GetConnection(DbConnection owningObject) +428
   System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionFactory.GetConnection(DbConnection owningConnection) +65
   System.Data.ProviderBase.DbConnectionClosed.OpenConnection(DbConnection outerConnection, DbConnectionFactory connectionFactory) +117
   System.Data.SqlClient.SqlConnection.Open() +122
   CommunityServer.Data.SqlCommonDataProvider.LoadSiteSettings(String application, Int32 settingsID, Boolean findFirst) +265

[CSException: Unable to open connection to data provider.]
   CommunityServer.Components.SiteUrls.Instance() +609
   CommunityServer.Components.CSUrlReWriter..cctor() +29

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'CommunityServer.Components.CSUrlReWriter' threw an exception.]

[TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation.]
   System.RuntimeTypeHandle.CreateInstance(RuntimeType type, Boolean publicOnly, Boolean noCheck, Boolean& canBeCached, RuntimeMethodHandle& ctor, Boolean& bNeedSecurityCheck) +0
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceSlow(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean fillCache) +86
   System.RuntimeType.CreateInstanceImpl(Boolean publicOnly, Boolean skipVisibilityChecks, Boolean fillCache) +230
   System.Activator.CreateInstance(Type type, Boolean nonPublic) +67
   CommunityServer.Components.SingletonProviderHelper.LoadInstance(String ProviderKey, Type defaultType) +110
   CommunityServer.Components.UrlReWriteProvider..cctor() +30

[TypeInitializationException: The type initializer for 'CommunityServer.Components.UrlReWriteProvider' threw an exception.]
   CommunityServer.Components.UrlReWriteProvider.Instance() +0
   CommunityServer.CSHttpModule.ReWriteUrl(HttpContext context) +34
   CommunityServer.Components.CSContext.Create(HttpContext context, UrlReWriterDelegate rewriter) +53
   CommunityServer.CSHttpModule.Application_BeginRequest(Object source, EventArgs e) +139
   System.Web.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute() +68
   System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously) +75

Version Information: Microsoft .NET Framework Version:2.0.50727.5477; ASP.NET Version:2.0.50727.5483
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 07:41:17 AM
good morning guys. working on an AJ Overrun robusto and coffee. having breakfast with my daughter in a bit, then back and sort clothes for keepers and House of Concern. oh joy. 32 more days.
Morning soon to be Florida Dean.
soon. may need a bew banter name again.
Something like GatorD maybe.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 07:44:10 AM
[...]

IMHO the whole CI operation has gone to shit.  Was just thinking this morning how hard it used to be for me to not buy on every Jam and now it is a rarity.  I check the offerings every morning and most of the time get Whoops a couple of times at CI.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 07:45:34 AM
good morning guys. working on an AJ Overrun robusto and coffee. having breakfast with my daughter in a bit, then back and sort clothes for keepers and House of Concern. oh joy. 32 more days.
Morning soon to be Florida Dean.
soon. may need a bew banter name again.
Something like GatorD maybe.
hoping to decorate a palm tree for Christmas.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 07:47:46 AM
IMHO the whole CI operation has gone to shit.  Was just thinking this morning how hard it used to be for me to not buy on every Jam and now it is a rarity.  I check the offerings every morning and most of the time get Whoops a couple of times at CI.

I usually just buy what I want when I can. just cancelled an order that's been backordered for a month now. WTF.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 08:01:43 AM
IMHO the whole CI operation has gone to shit.  Was just thinking this morning how hard it used to be for me to not buy on every Jam and now it is a rarity.  I check the offerings every morning and most of the time get Whoops a couple of times at CI.

I usually just buy what I want when I can. just cancelled an order that's been backordered for a month now. WTF.
Been taking around 10 days for me to get in stock orders from them.  2-3 days to even ship out.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 08:02:18 AM
I can't even get in through the back door.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 08:03:50 AM
IMHO the whole CI operation has gone to shit.  Was just thinking this morning how hard it used to be for me to not buy on every Jam and now it is a rarity.  I check the offerings every morning and most of the time get Whoops a couple of times at CI.

I usually just buy what I want when I can. just cancelled an order that's been backordered for a month now. WTF.
Been taking around 10 days for me to get in stock orders from them.  2-3 days to even ship out.
about 5-7 days for me. may have to re-think shipping options once I move.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 08:05:05 AM
I can't even get in through the back door.
No posts showing must have been down all night.  Guess the rowdy night shift over there shut um down.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 08:08:40 AM
IMHO the whole CI operation has gone to shit.  Was just thinking this morning how hard it used to be for me to not buy on every Jam and now it is a rarity.  I check the offerings every morning and most of the time get Whoops a couple of times at CI.

I usually just buy what I want when I can. just cancelled an order that's been backordered for a month now. WTF.
Been taking around 10 days for me to get in stock orders from them.  2-3 days to even ship out.
about 5-7 days for me. may have to re-think shipping options once I move.
More like re-think vendors.  Famous still has good delivery and some nice selections but generally terrible prices lately.  Sister went to shit about 4 years ago with terrible selections and terrible prices.  Only made one purchase there in the last year or so but the shipping was very good on it.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 08:10:50 AM
Time for me to get suited up (literally, got to put on a suit and tie on Saturday) and hit the road to work.  Be back from the pool with something lit late afternoon.  Enjoy your Saturday everyone.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 08:14:20 AM
...... and I'm heading out for breakfast myself.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 26, 2014, 08:23:15 AM
I can't even get in through the back door.
Went through for me with no problems. Nica Libres, 10/$24.50 is the deal today.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 26, 2014, 08:42:45 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 26, 2014, 08:49:30 AM
good morning guys. working on an AJ Overrun robusto and coffee. having breakfast with my daughter in a bit, then back and sort clothes for keepers and House of Concern. oh joy. 32 more days.
Morning soon to be Florida Dean.
soon. may need a bew banter name again.
Just let me know.  "Kgone" is available.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 26, 2014, 08:50:18 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.

Who you calling a gentlemen?  GFY.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 26, 2014, 08:52:00 AM
I can't even get in through the back door.
Been trying for years too.  Got in once but now she's like, "don't even think about it!"  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 26, 2014, 08:55:20 AM
Good morning guy's.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 26, 2014, 08:55:25 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.

Who you calling a gentlemen?  GFY.
I wasn't referring to you, don't you worry.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 26, 2014, 08:55:58 AM
Good morning, gentlemen.

Who you calling a gentlemen?  GFY.
I wasn't referring to you, don't you worry.
LOL.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 26, 2014, 08:56:06 AM
Good morning guy's.
Great day too you, Steve.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 26, 2014, 08:57:00 AM
I'm heading out, check in on yuz in a little.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 26, 2014, 09:00:10 AM
I'm heading out, check in on yuz in a little.
take care Tony.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 26, 2014, 09:07:45 AM
Time for me to get suited up (literally, got to put on a suit and tie on Saturday) and hit the road to work.  Be back from the pool with something lit late afternoon.  Enjoy your Saturday everyone.
Make sure you brush the dust off it and spray with Febreze to remove the mothball aroma!
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 26, 2014, 09:09:02 AM
I can't even get in through the back door.
Been trying for years too.  Got in once but now she's like, "don't even think about it!"  Sheesh.
I was thinking about how to play that one.... glad you picked up the slack.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 26, 2014, 09:10:02 AM
OK, caught up, now back to the paper.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on July 26, 2014, 09:20:40 AM
Morning men!!! CI banter jacked up I see...shocker!!! Rough night..not for me. My son had a fever going off and on last night. He came into our room a few times to get the warden, I guess. Slept right through it. Then again..a kid needs their mom when they are sick. YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Both are tired...and I am off soon to play golf fully rested. Why do I feel guilty????? I need to get over that...pronto!!
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 26, 2014, 09:26:10 AM
Morning Jeff.  Try not to feel too guilty during the 18.  Did you wake the warden and ask her to make breakfast for you?
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on July 26, 2014, 09:28:25 AM
Morning Jeff.  Try not to feel too guilty during the 18.  Did you wake the warden and ask her to make breakfast for you?
She was already up...not her first rodeo with the sick child thing. She is taking it rather well...Morning Dave, hope all is well with you!!!
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on July 26, 2014, 09:29:14 AM
Morning Steve!!! Thanks...just need the fever to break.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 26, 2014, 09:29:30 AM
Morning men!!! CI banter jacked up I see...shocker!!! Rough night..not for me. My son had a fever going off and on last night. He came into our room a few times to get the warden, I guess. Slept right through it. Then again..a kid needs their mom when they are sick. YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Both are tired...and I am off soon to play golf fully rested. Why do I feel guilty????? I need to get over that...pronto!!
Way to play your cards right, dad. Fore!
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 26, 2014, 09:34:35 AM
Diesels, as far as the eye can see:

http://www.cigarsinternational.com/specials/weekend-spotlight/
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 26, 2014, 09:35:59 AM
Guess I'll smoke a cigar.  Someone should do that.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on July 26, 2014, 09:36:06 AM
Morning men!!! CI banter jacked up I see...shocker!!! Rough night..not for me. My son had a fever going off and on last night. He came into our room a few times to get the warden, I guess. Slept right through it. Then again..a kid needs their mom when they are sick. YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Both are tired...and I am off soon to play golf fully rested. Why do I feel guilty????? I need to get over that...pronto!!
Way to play your cards right, dad. Fore!
HA!! Morning Movie Star!!! How have you been???? Dylan seems to migrate towards his Mom when he is sick...God, I love that kid!!! Full nights sleep for me...warden looks a bit tired, hmmmmmm.....He is got a little throat scratch and fever. Do you triple dog dare me to ask her to mow the lawn while I'm playing golf???
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 26, 2014, 09:40:04 AM
Morning men!!! CI banter jacked up I see...shocker!!! Rough night..not for me. My son had a fever going off and on last night. He came into our room a few times to get the warden, I guess. Slept right through it. Then again..a kid needs their mom when they are sick. YESSSSSSSS!!!!!!! Both are tired...and I am off soon to play golf fully rested. Why do I feel guilty????? I need to get over that...pronto!!
Way to play your cards right, dad. Fore!
HA!! Morning Movie Star!!! How have you been???? Dylan seems to migrate towards his Mom when he is sick...God, I love that kid!!! Full nights sleep for me...warden looks a bit tired, hmmmmmm.....He is got a little throat scratch and fever. Do you triple dog dare me to ask her to mow the lawn while I'm playing golf???
Haha, totally! And I know about the kid thing well, they always come in asking for mom. Helps that I sleep like a fuckin' log at night. Home is a bit touchy right now, wife had a procedure on her kidney to remove some calcium deposits, so she's laid up with a drainage tube in her back at the moment. Hopefully get it out next week, that should help some. But she's a ball of pain currently.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Sooner Jeff on July 26, 2014, 09:44:30 AM
[...]
Damn!!!! That blows for her...sorry to hear that!! Best wishes for a speedy recovery for her. When Mamma isn't good.... NO ONE is good.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 26, 2014, 09:47:19 AM
[...]
Amen to that.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 26, 2014, 10:14:38 AM
have a great day guy's!
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 10:58:47 AM
back from breakfast with daughter. Garbage Plates: scrambled eggs, cornbeef hash, home fries, Italian toast, covered in sausage gravy. JdN Antano and coffee, then sorting clothes for the move.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 26, 2014, 11:00:38 AM
back from breakfast with daughter. Garbage Plates: scrambled eggs, cornbeef hash, home fries, Italian toast, covered in sausage gravy. JdN Antano and coffee, then sorting clothes for the move.
I think you could cover any breakfast food in sausage gravy and it would be great.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 11:01:28 AM
CI Banter is still down.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 26, 2014, 11:04:34 AM
CI Banter is still down.
Probably no one monitoring it for problems anymore.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 11:11:09 AM
CI Banter is still down.
Probably no one monitoring it for problems anymore.
It just worked for me but no one is really at home this morning it seems.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 26, 2014, 11:11:33 AM
Back to grass cutting.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 26, 2014, 11:12:05 AM
CI Banter is still down.
Probably no one monitoring it for problems anymore.
It just worked for me but no one is really at home this morning it seems.
The deal page is working, but not the banter page. At least, not for Dean and me. I get a big error screen when I try to go to the banter.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 26, 2014, 11:14:44 AM
CI Banter is still down.
Probably no one monitoring it for problems anymore.
It just worked for me but no one is really at home this morning it seems.
The deal page is working, but not the banter page. At least, not for Dean and me. I get a big error screen when I try to go to the banter.
+1
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 26, 2014, 11:27:20 AM
CI Banter is still down.
Probably no one monitoring it for problems anymore.
It just worked for me but no one is really at home this morning it seems.
The deal page is working, but not the banter page. At least, not for Dean and me. I get a big error screen when I try to go to the banter.
your not missing much,  morning all.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 26, 2014, 11:28:51 AM
CI Banter is still down.
Probably no one monitoring it for problems anymore.
It just worked for me but no one is really at home this morning it seems.
The deal page is working, but not the banter page. At least, not for Dean and me. I get a big error screen when I try to go to the banter.
your not missing much,  morning all.
Good morning Fred.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 26, 2014, 11:34:56 AM
Hay dd
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 26, 2014, 11:35:51 AM
Por Larranaga Panetela, July '13 box.  1 week of downtime here, I believe.  Caramel and floral pre-light aroma, nice wrapper shade, a bit rough looking.  Draw is that usual tripa corta draw--kinda resistant, kinda not, but will smoke just fine.

Quick light, initial flavors are wood and a faint sweetness.  And as expected, plenty of smoke.  Next few puffs reveals a slightly dry, woody smoke, with a light/creamy coffee flavor and some of that caramel sweetness on the back end/as a real lingering finish.  Basically nothing in the way of spice/pepper.  Retro is slightly floral.

Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 26, 2014, 11:38:12 AM
Por Larranaga Panetela, July '13 box.  1 week of downtime here, I believe.  Caramel and floral pre-light aroma, nice wrapper shade, a bit rough looking.  Draw is that usual tripa corta draw--kinda resistant, kinda not, but will smoke just fine.

Quick light, initial flavors are wood and a faint sweetness.  And as expected, plenty of smoke.  Next few puffs reveals a slightly dry, woody smoke, with a light/creamy coffee flavor and some of that caramel sweetness on the back end/as a real lingering finish.  Basically nothing in the way of spice/pepper.  Retro is slightly floral.
Hey Will I have a box of PLP, on the way.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 26, 2014, 11:40:46 AM
And some Jose L. Piedra , 25 for $40 .
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 26, 2014, 11:47:07 AM
Por Larranaga Panetela, July '13 box.  1 week of downtime here, I believe.  Caramel and floral pre-light aroma, nice wrapper shade, a bit rough looking.  Draw is that usual tripa corta draw--kinda resistant, kinda not, but will smoke just fine.

Quick light, initial flavors are wood and a faint sweetness.  And as expected, plenty of smoke.  Next few puffs reveals a slightly dry, woody smoke, with a light/creamy coffee flavor and some of that caramel sweetness on the back end/as a real lingering finish.  Basically nothing in the way of spice/pepper.  Retro is slightly floral.
Hey Will I have a box of PLP, on the way.

I think you'll enjoy them.  This one is burning straight, though getting some runs from the coarse veins in the wrapper.  First one I had was a bit prettier and burned nicer.  No touch ups yet, though.

A little less dry, coffee flavor getting a bit stronger, still kinda creamy with a lingering sweetness.  Touch of spice.  Last retro was a blast of cedar.  It's on the milder side of things, but a very nice, strong flavor to it.  For ~$2.50/ea or so they're a real solid value and absolutely have a place in the rotation.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 26, 2014, 12:02:49 PM
[...]

They sound great , cant wait to try them.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 26, 2014, 12:06:27 PM
PLP continuing on much the same.  Overall a sweet smoke, somewhere around medium bodied.  Laid back, non-aggressive flavor profile--little to no spice/pepper.  Lingering sweet finish.  At times it reminds me of creamy coffee and at others a caramel type flavor.

Core flavors are still coffee, wood, slightly dry/leathery.  Just a hint of spice.  Retro is slightly cedary/spicy with a touch of floral notes.  Draws fine, plenty of smoke, bit of resistance.  Ash lasts .5-.75 of an inch, not great but consistently every 3 or 4 puffs it'll fall off when you put down on the ash tray.  I'd rather that than something which sometimes lasts an inch and other times falls off on your shirt.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 26, 2014, 12:20:05 PM
PLP continuing on much the same.  Overall a sweet smoke, somewhere around medium bodied.  Laid back, non-aggressive flavor profile--little to no spice/pepper.  Lingering sweet finish.  At times it reminds me of creamy coffee and at others a caramel type flavor.

Core flavors are still coffee, wood, slightly dry/leathery.  Just a hint of spice.  Retro is slightly cedary/spicy with a touch of floral notes.  Draws fine, plenty of smoke, bit of resistance.  Ash lasts .5-.75 of an inch, not great but consistently every 3 or 4 puffs it'll fall off when you put down on the ash tray.  I'd rather that than something which sometimes lasts an inch and other times falls off on your shirt.
for sure , I hate when the ash falls on me , cuba libre on fire here, not a bad cigar. but would I buy more no.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 26, 2014, 12:25:03 PM
Into the second half the core flavors have gotten stronger along with a slight increase in spiciness.  I'd say it's a dark roasted coffee type now, not much in the way of creaminess though it still has a sweet finish.  Not the most complex smoke ever, but very rich, satisfying core flavors and a very wallet friendly price point.

While it's apples and oranges, I'd take the PLP or RG Perla over the Papa Fritas or Illusione CC, no question.  I'd also probably skip on buying the Quinteros again in lieu of spending a little more for these.  Not that the Quinteros are bad. I just prefer this flavor profile more (and I'm sure the opposite could apply based on who is doing the smoking).
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 26, 2014, 12:34:33 PM
Por Larranaga Panetela, July '13 box.  1 week of downtime here, I believe.  Caramel and floral pre-light aroma, nice wrapper shade, a bit rough looking.  Draw is that usual tripa corta draw--kinda resistant, kinda not, but will smoke just fine.

Quick light, initial flavors are wood and a faint sweetness.  And as expected, plenty of smoke.  Next few puffs reveals a slightly dry, woody smoke, with a light/creamy coffee flavor and some of that caramel sweetness on the back end/as a real lingering finish.  Basically nothing in the way of spice/pepper.  Retro is slightly floral.
Hey Will I have a box of PLP, on the way.
whats PLP dd
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 26, 2014, 12:36:37 PM
Oy-Dave, that's the Por Larranaga Panetela.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 26, 2014, 12:36:44 PM
Por Larranaga Panetela, July '13 box.  1 week of downtime here, I believe.  Caramel and floral pre-light aroma, nice wrapper shade, a bit rough looking.  Draw is that usual tripa corta draw--kinda resistant, kinda not, but will smoke just fine.

Quick light, initial flavors are wood and a faint sweetness.  And as expected, plenty of smoke.  Next few puffs reveals a slightly dry, woody smoke, with a light/creamy coffee flavor and some of that caramel sweetness on the back end/as a real lingering finish.  Basically nothing in the way of spice/pepper.  Retro is slightly floral.
Hey Will I have a box of PLP, on the way.
whats PLP dd
ok, I see wills post
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 26, 2014, 12:38:01 PM
Oy-Dave, that's the Por Larranaga Panetela.
will I got a $120 visa I need to use. Any box buy you would hit at that price point?
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on July 26, 2014, 12:39:05 PM
Into the second half the core flavors have gotten stronger along with a slight increase in spiciness.  I'd say it's a dark roasted coffee type now, not much in the way of creaminess though it still has a sweet finish.  Not the most complex smoke ever, but very rich, satisfying core flavors and a very wallet friendly price point.

While it's apples and oranges, I'd take the PLP or RG Perla over the Papa Fritas or Illusione CC, no question.  I'd also probably skip on buying the Quinteros again in lieu of spending a little more for these.  Not that the Quinteros are bad. I just prefer this flavor profile more (and I'm sure the opposite could apply based on who is doing the smoking).
You dissin' Joe's Papa Fritas?
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 26, 2014, 12:41:19 PM
Oy-Dave, that's the Por Larranaga Panetela.
will I got a $120 visa I need to use. Any box buy you would hit at that price point?

Bunch of different stuff.  Just depends on what you're looking to get in terms of vitola and quality.  You can get 10 or 15 of different robustos/petit robustos for that, 25 of most petit coronas.  If you go tripa corta, you might be able to swing 2 boxes of something in the petit corona range.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 26, 2014, 12:42:32 PM
Into the second half the core flavors have gotten stronger along with a slight increase in spiciness.  I'd say it's a dark roasted coffee type now, not much in the way of creaminess though it still has a sweet finish.  Not the most complex smoke ever, but very rich, satisfying core flavors and a very wallet friendly price point.

While it's apples and oranges, I'd take the PLP or RG Perla over the Papa Fritas or Illusione CC, no question.  I'd also probably skip on buying the Quinteros again in lieu of spending a little more for these.  Not that the Quinteros are bad. I just prefer this flavor profile more (and I'm sure the opposite could apply based on who is doing the smoking).
You dissin' Joe's Papa Fritas?

Yes.  Straight up, same price, I'd smoke the PLP.  It'd be a close call, might depend on if I was really in the mood for a maduro.  But for basically half the price of a PF?  No question.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 26, 2014, 12:55:41 PM
Into the second half the core flavors have gotten stronger along with a slight increase in spiciness.  I'd say it's a dark roasted coffee type now, not much in the way of creaminess though it still has a sweet finish.  Not the most complex smoke ever, but very rich, satisfying core flavors and a very wallet friendly price point.

While it's apples and oranges, I'd take the PLP or RG Perla over the Papa Fritas or Illusione CC, no question.  I'd also probably skip on buying the Quinteros again in lieu of spending a little more for these.  Not that the Quinteros are bad. I just prefer this flavor profile more (and I'm sure the opposite could apply based on who is doing the smoking).
You dissin' Joe's Papa Fritas?
Tryin' to start trouble sparky?
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on July 26, 2014, 12:58:41 PM
[...]

And another living testimonial.  AJF Signature Series perfecto - OSD.  A nice basic cigar and yes, it tastes like a cigar.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 26, 2014, 01:17:09 PM
Oy-Dave, that's the Por Larranaga Panetela.
will I got a $120 visa I need to use. Any box buy you would hit at that price point?

Bunch of different stuff.  Just depends on what you're looking to get in terms of vitola and quality.  You can get 10 or 15 of different robustos/petit robustos for that, 25 of most petit coronas.  If you go tripa corta, you might be able to swing 2 boxes of something in the petit corona range.
a PC or robusto, shorter smokes. Med with cocoa, coffee, caramel, anise etc. does that narrow things?
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 26, 2014, 01:26:57 PM
Oy-Dave, that's the Por Larranaga Panetela.
will I got a $120 visa I need to use. Any box buy you would hit at that price point?

Bunch of different stuff.  Just depends on what you're looking to get in terms of vitola and quality.  You can get 10 or 15 of different robustos/petit robustos for that, 25 of most petit coronas.  If you go tripa corta, you might be able to swing 2 boxes of something in the petit corona range.
a PC or robusto, shorter smokes. Med with cocoa, coffee, caramel, anise etc. does that narrow things?
Bolivar - Coronas Junior

Bolivar - Coronas Junior

Box 25    US$  107.00
 iHavanas

Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 26, 2014, 01:32:24 PM
Oy-Dave, that's the Por Larranaga Panetela.
will I got a $120 visa I need to use. Any box buy you would hit at that price point?

Bunch of different stuff.  Just depends on what you're looking to get in terms of vitola and quality.  You can get 10 or 15 of different robustos/petit robustos for that, 25 of most petit coronas.  If you go tripa corta, you might be able to swing 2 boxes of something in the petit corona range.
a PC or robusto, shorter smokes. Med with cocoa, coffee, caramel, anise etc. does that narrow things?
Bolivar - Coronas Junior

Bolivar - Coronas Junior

Box 25    US$  107.00
 iHavanas
thanx dd but I got BCJ in the humi. One of the better CJ
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 26, 2014, 02:01:04 PM
Montecristo - Petit No.2 - Box 15 - US$ 116.00 -Length: 4.75"  /  Ring Guage: 52.00
VS
Rafael Gonzales - Petit Coronas Box 25 US$  115.00  Length: 5.00"  /  Ring Guage: 42.00
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 02:45:08 PM
good afternoon guys. EPC 2nd robusto and ginger ale.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 26, 2014, 02:48:53 PM
good afternoon guys. EPC 2nd robusto and ginger ale.
afternoon 3d
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 26, 2014, 02:49:34 PM
And now for something completely different.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on July 26, 2014, 02:56:57 PM
And now for something completely different.
Heavenly days, it's a CIGAR!  That wild and crazy Oyam.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 03:00:05 PM
And now for something completely different.
what is it? can't make out the band David.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 26, 2014, 03:01:24 PM
And now for something completely different.
what is it? can't make out the band David.
B&A entubado
http://www.bergerargenti.com/entubar.php
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on July 26, 2014, 03:05:04 PM
good afternoon guys. EPC 2nd robusto and ginger ale.
Is that your 1st 2nd?  Who's on third?  Choo's in Texas.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 26, 2014, 03:05:53 PM
good afternoon guys. EPC 2nd robusto and ginger ale.
Is that your 1st 2nd?  Who's on third?  Choo's in Texas.
i think I'm developing cigar breath.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 26, 2014, 03:09:44 PM
Lots of yard work this morning. Pulled a pile of weeds the size of a VW Bug out from around the pond. First hard work I've done in weeks.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 03:10:58 PM
good afternoon guys. EPC 2nd robusto and ginger ale.
Is that your 1st 2nd?  Who's on third?  Choo's in Texas.
and 3d will be in Florida soon.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 03:15:19 PM
And now for something completely different.
what is it? can't make out the band David.
B&A entubado
http://www.bergerargenti.com/entubar.php
nice.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 03:26:31 PM
CI Banter still down. sheesh. maybe it's being done away with.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 26, 2014, 03:29:10 PM
CI Banter still down. sheesh. maybe it's being done away with.
its up, but it's just KC and CB, PMing.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 26, 2014, 03:30:01 PM
good afternoon guys. EPC 2nd robusto and ginger ale.
Is that your 1st 2nd?  Who's on third?  Choo's in Texas.
and 3d will be in Florida soon.
eating cookies and smokin cigars
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 26, 2014, 03:31:38 PM
Sheesh all around and stuff.  Back from the brewery.  Guess its time to drink some more.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 03:36:54 PM
CI Banter still down. sheesh. maybe it's being done away with.
its up, but it's just KC and CB, PMing.
well I can't get on.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 03:37:31 PM
Sheesh all around and stuff.  Back from the brewery.  Guess its time to drink some more.
have a cigar too.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 03:38:49 PM
good afternoon guys. EPC 2nd robusto and ginger ale.
Is that your 1st 2nd?  Who's on third?  Choo's in Texas.
and 3d will be in Florida soon.
eating cookies and smokin cigars
and hanging Christmas lights in palm trees,
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 26, 2014, 03:41:10 PM
good afternoon guys. EPC 2nd robusto and ginger ale.
Is that your 1st 2nd?  Who's on third?  Choo's in Texas.
and 3d will be in Florida soon.
eating cookies and smokin cigars
and hanging Christmas lights in palm trees,
north Florida Christmas lights, south Florida Hanukkah or 3 Rey's lights. What part of town you moving to?
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on July 26, 2014, 03:43:05 PM
good afternoon guys. EPC 2nd robusto and ginger ale.
Is that your 1st 2nd?  Who's on third?  Choo's in Texas.
i think I'm developing cigar breath.
Rinse, spit, and call me in the morning.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 03:45:21 PM
good afternoon guys. EPC 2nd robusto and ginger ale.
Is that your 1st 2nd?  Who's on third?  Choo's in Texas.
and 3d will be in Florida soon.
eating cookies and smokin cigars
and hanging Christmas lights in palm trees,
north Florida Christmas lights, south Florida Hanukkah or 3 Rey's lights. What part of town you moving to?
north of Tampa. Yankeetown.
Yankeetown is a town in Levy County, Florida, United States. The population was 502 at the 2010 census.
Area: 20.3 sq miles (52.58 km²)
Weather: 88°F (31°C), Wind W at 9 mph (14 km/h), 62% Humidity
Local time: Saturday 3:43 PM
Population: 499 (2012)
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 26, 2014, 03:46:59 PM
good afternoon guys. EPC 2nd robusto and ginger ale.
Is that your 1st 2nd?  Who's on third?  Choo's in Texas.
i think I'm developing cigar breath.
Rinse, spit, and call me in the morning.
so spit, don't swallow. Got it.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 26, 2014, 03:48:13 PM
good afternoon guys. EPC 2nd robusto and ginger ale.
Is that your 1st 2nd?  Who's on third?  Choo's in Texas.
and 3d will be in Florida soon.
eating cookies and smokin cigars
and hanging Christmas lights in palm trees,
north Florida Christmas lights, south Florida Hanukkah or 3 Rey's lights. What part of town you moving to?
north of Tampa. Yankeetown.
Yankeetown is a town in Levy County, Florida, United States. The population was 502 at the 2010 census.
Area: 20.3 sq miles (52.58 km²)
Weather: 88°F (31°C), Wind W at 9 mph (14 km/h), 62% Humidity
Local time: Saturday 3:43 PM
Population: 499 (2012)
you will love Sarasota and longboat key. Well I did, but it was 25 years ago.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on July 26, 2014, 03:49:19 PM
good afternoon guys. EPC 2nd robusto and ginger ale.
Is that your 1st 2nd?  Who's on third?  Choo's in Texas.
and 3d will be in Florida soon.
eating cookies and smokin cigars
and hanging Christmas lights in palm trees,
north Florida Christmas lights, south Florida Hanukkah or 3 Rey's lights. What part of town you moving to?
north of Tampa. Yankeetown.
Yankeetown is a town in Levy County, Florida, United States. The population was 502 at the 2010 census.
Area: 20.3 sq miles (52.58 km²)
Weather: 88°F (31°C), Wind W at 9 mph (14 km/h), 62% Humidity
Local time: Saturday 3:43 PM
Population: 499 (2012)
...and you will be resident #500!
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 04:06:44 PM
good afternoon guys. EPC 2nd robusto and ginger ale.
Is that your 1st 2nd?  Who's on third?  Choo's in Texas.
and 3d will be in Florida soon.
eating cookies and smokin cigars
and hanging Christmas lights in palm trees,
north Florida Christmas lights, south Florida Hanukkah or 3 Rey's lights. What part of town you moving to?
north of Tampa. Yankeetown.
Yankeetown is a town in Levy County, Florida, United States. The population was 502 at the 2010 census.
Area: 20.3 sq miles (52.58 km²)
Weather: 88°F (31°C), Wind W at 9 mph (14 km/h), 62% Humidity
Local time: Saturday 3:43 PM
Population: 499 (2012)
...and you will be resident #500!
I'm sure there's more now Mike, that WAS 2012 after all.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on July 26, 2014, 04:08:52 PM
good afternoon guys. EPC 2nd robusto and ginger ale.
Is that your 1st 2nd?  Who's on third?  Choo's in Texas.
and 3d will be in Florida soon.
eating cookies and smokin cigars
and hanging Christmas lights in palm trees,
north Florida Christmas lights, south Florida Hanukkah or 3 Rey's lights. What part of town you moving to?
north of Tampa. Yankeetown.
Yankeetown is a town in Levy County, Florida, United States. The population was 502 at the 2010 census.
Area: 20.3 sq miles (52.58 km²)
Weather: 88°F (31°C), Wind W at 9 mph (14 km/h), 62% Humidity
Local time: Saturday 3:43 PM
Population: 499 (2012)
...and you will be resident #500!
I'm sure there's more now Mike, that WAS 2012 after all.
You gain a few;  you loose a few.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 04:43:04 PM
the Brickyard coming up?
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 04:47:33 PM
the Brickyard coming up?
Most over hyped race on the circuit.  Open wheel track design makes for very dull n as ar.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: KC on July 26, 2014, 04:49:00 PM
the Brickyard coming up?
Nationwide at the Brickyard now, ESPN.  400 tomorrow.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: TRO on July 26, 2014, 04:49:07 PM
good afternoon guys. EPC 2nd robusto and ginger ale.
Is that your 1st 2nd?  Who's on third?  Choo's in Texas.
and 3d will be in Florida soon.
eating cookies and smokin cigars
and hanging Christmas lights in palm trees,
north Florida Christmas lights, south Florida Hanukkah or 3 Rey's lights. What part of town you moving to?
north of Tampa. Yankeetown.
Yankeetown is a town in Levy County, Florida, United States. The population was 502 at the 2010 census.
Area: 20.3 sq miles (52.58 km²)
Weather: 88°F (31°C), Wind W at 9 mph (14 km/h), 62% Humidity
Local time: Saturday 3:43 PM
Population: 499 (2012)
...and you will be resident #500!
I'm sure there's more now Mike, that WAS 2012 after all.
You gain a few;  you loose a few.
They should be tightened up.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 04:50:40 PM
Done working in the pool with a serie R black 58 rg monster lit and a fabulous Beere Camp selection from Cigar City Brewery.  Afternoon 3d and any others here.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 04:54:21 PM
the Brickyard coming up?
Most over hyped race on the circuit.  Open wheel track design makes for very dull n as ar.
not much else on tv
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 04:54:53 PM
the Brickyard coming up?
Nationwide at the Brickyard now, ESPN.  400 tomorrow.
thanks KC.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 05:02:05 PM
the Brickyard coming up?
Most over hyped race on the circuit.  Open wheel track design makes for very dull n as ar.
kind of boring already.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 05:04:11 PM
the Brickyard coming up?
Most over hyped race on the circuit.  Open wheel track design makes for very dull n as ar.
not much else on tv
Very True
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 26, 2014, 05:07:49 PM
the Brickyard coming up?
Most over hyped race on the circuit.  Open wheel track design makes for very dull n as ar.
not much else on tv
Very True
TiVo
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 06:36:46 PM
on deck.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 06:40:04 PM
the #1 shithead came in #2.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 06:44:50 PM
the #1 shithead came in #2.
Little dipshit with super shit dead grandpa and shit head sponsor .
came in 1st.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 06:51:45 PM
the #1 shithead came in #2.
Little dipshit with super shit dead grandpa and shit head sponsor .
came in 1st.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 26, 2014, 07:08:23 PM
the #1 shithead came in #2.
Little dipshit with super shit dead grandpa and shit head sponsor .
came in 1st.
And #2 Dipshit is on the pole tomorrow with #'s 3&4 right behind him.  May not even watch it.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 26, 2014, 07:28:48 PM
the #1 shithead came in #2.
Little dipshit with super shit dead grandpa and shit head sponsor .
came in 1st.
And #2 Dipshit is on the pole tomorrow with #'s 3&4 right behind him.  May not even watch it.
ha. thanks for the heads up.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on July 26, 2014, 10:14:03 PM
Sheesh!       Sheesh!      Sheesh!
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 26, 2014, 10:54:27 PM
Evening, men.  CyB Corona.  Where is everyone?
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 26, 2014, 11:03:07 PM
Evening, men.  CyB Corona.  Where is everyone?
party of 4 over at CI
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 26, 2014, 11:08:19 PM
Evening, men.  CyB Corona.  Where is everyone?
party of 4 over at CI

I've still got SQL errors over there.
Title: Re: 7/26/2014
Post by: TruDog on July 27, 2014, 12:00:00 AM
Sheesh!       Sheesh!      Sheesh!
....BleaK....MikeY.