CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 25, 2014, 05:17:48 AM

Title: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on July 25, 2014, 05:17:48 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 25, 2014, 05:20:40 AM
Sorry about that... Guess the automated flip didn't work.  Too jet lagged to stay up and watch it last night.  Back to the drawing board.  On the bright side, looks like we got a jam going!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 05:26:10 AM
Good Morning and Happy Jamming Friday.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 25, 2014, 05:32:29 AM
Good Morning and Happy Jamming Friday.
Phew, at last a Dave.  I was getting worried.  :)  How goes it?
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 05:39:23 AM
Good Morning and Happy Jamming Friday.
Phew, at last a Dave.  I was getting worried.  :)  How goes it?
Fine here glad to have you back with us and again very sorry for the loss of your Dad.  Lost mine 12 years ago next month but still think about him and my Mother every day.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 25, 2014, 06:21:59 AM
 6 Casa Magna Dominican Robusto
         10/34.99
 5 Latitude Zero Torpedo
          5/22.50
 4 Punch Uppercut Toro
         10/34.99
 3 5 Vegas Limitada TENTH Belicoso
          5/29.50
 2 CAO Brazilia Gol
         10/38.99
 1 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 25, 2014, 06:22:24 AM
Good morning Tony and Native.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 06:25:13 AM
Morning LSU.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 07:08:32 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Tony too!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 07:10:42 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Tony. Good to have you back Tony, now GFY!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 07:11:48 AM
Ordered (20) La Bomba Napalms yesterday from CI, on the road already and will deliver tomorrow. I love Lori! FB's fault!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 07:21:23 AM
Morning Travellin Dave and Fish.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 07:22:53 AM
Ordered (20) La Bomba Napalms yesterday from CI, on the road already and will deliver tomorrow. I love Lori! FB's fault!
Such a perfect dream you live in but it is time to wake up as reality is near.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 07:39:13 AM
Ordered (20) La Bomba Napalms yesterday from CI, on the road already and will deliver tomorrow. I love Lori! FB's fault!
Such a perfect dream you live in but it is time to wake up as reality is near.
It can happen....Fishy and I get special treatment.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 25, 2014, 07:48:33 AM
Good morning Chip, Dave, Dave, Tony. Good to have you back Tony, now GFY!
Working on it, thanks.  Hi back Scott, NJDave and Chip.  It's great to be back.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 07:54:34 AM
Ordered (20) La Bomba Napalms yesterday from CI, on the road already and will deliver tomorrow. I love Lori! FB's fault!
Such a perfect dream you live in but it is time to wake up as reality is near.
It can happen....Fishy and I get special treatment.
Exactly, never had an issue with shipping. Must be that you guys are geographically challenged  :D
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 08:07:02 AM
Happy Friday(and PAYDAY) BotL!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 08:09:53 AM
Happy Friday(and PAYDAY) BotL!
Morning Shaun
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 08:23:08 AM
Cripes! May as well go and watch the Sprint Sale
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 08:29:06 AM
Cripes! May as well go and watch the Sprint Sale
Wake up ya'llz!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 08:35:09 AM
Cripes! May as well go and watch the Sprint Sale
Wake up ya'llz!
Careful, these guys are pretty old don't want to startle them, they'll shit their pants
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 08:40:59 AM
Cripes! May as well go and watch the Sprint Sale
Wake up ya'llz!
Careful, these guys are pretty old don't want to startle them, they'll shit their pants
Good morning grandpa(s)!

(whisper voice: "was that better?")
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 08:43:25 AM
Some good deals on the MASH-FdlA Robos, Toros, and V Dbl Robos
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 08:49:45 AM
Cripes! May as well go and watch the Sprint Sale
Wake up ya'llz!
Careful, these guys are pretty old don't want to startle them, they'll shit their pants
Good morning grandpa(s)!

(whisper voice: "was that better?")
GFY's Punks
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 08:53:30 AM
Cripes! May as well go and watch the Sprint Sale
Wake up ya'llz!
Careful, these guys are pretty old don't want to startle them, they'll shit their pants
Good morning grandpa(s)!

(whisper voice: "was that better?")
GFY's Punks
Mornin Dave!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 08:56:00 AM
Cripes! May as well go and watch the Sprint Sale
Wake up ya'llz!
Careful, these guys are pretty old don't want to startle them, they'll shit their pants
Good morning grandpa(s)!

(whisper voice: "was that better?")
GFY's Punks
Hey, morning pops! Just gettin' up?
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 09:04:03 AM
Cripes! May as well go and watch the Sprint Sale
Wake up ya'llz!
Careful, these guys are pretty old don't want to startle them, they'll shit their pants
Good morning grandpa(s)!

(whisper voice: "was that better?")
GFY's Punks
Hey, morning pops! Just gettin' up?
Morning Punk, check the postings back around 4:00 AM central time and see who was up while you dead-ass-slackers were snoring.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 09:05:13 AM
Cripes! May as well go and watch the Sprint Sale
Wake up ya'llz!
Careful, these guys are pretty old don't want to startle them, they'll shit their pants
Good morning grandpa(s)!

(whisper voice: "was that better?")
GFY's Punks
Hey, morning pops! Just gettin' up?
Morning Punk, check the postings back around 4:00 AM and see who was up while you dead-ass-slackers were snoring.
Haha, I meant from your nap, not when you had to get up to pee  ;D
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 09:06:30 AM
Cripes! May as well go and watch the Sprint Sale
Wake up ya'llz!
Careful, these guys are pretty old don't want to startle them, they'll shit their pants
Good morning grandpa(s)!

(whisper voice: "was that better?")
GFY's Punks
Hey, morning pops! Just gettin' up?
Morning Punk, check the postings back around 4:00 AM and see who was up while you dead-ass-slackers were snoring.
Haha, I meant from your nap, not when you had to get up to pee  ;D
Hah, don't take a nap till after lunch
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 25, 2014, 09:09:04 AM
Good morning.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 09:09:05 AM
Cripes! May as well go and watch the Sprint Sale
Wake up ya'llz!
Careful, these guys are pretty old don't want to startle them, they'll shit their pants
Good morning grandpa(s)!

(whisper voice: "was that better?")
I ain't no grandpa yellowstar.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 09:11:47 AM
Cripes! May as well go and watch the Sprint Sale
Wake up ya'llz!
Careful, these guys are pretty old don't want to startle them, they'll shit their pants
Good morning grandpa(s)!

(whisper voice: "was that better?")
I ain't no grandpa yellowstar.
Hey Dave!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 09:12:33 AM
Smoked the Pudgy-Tiff last night...wasn't overly impressed.  Lot of pepper to start, then mellowed out into a leathery/cedar taste...I assumed that would be the one I liked the least based solely on wrapper.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 25, 2014, 09:18:32 AM
Smoked the Pudgy-Tiff last night...wasn't overly impressed.  Lot of pepper to start, then mellowed out into a leathery/cedar taste...I assumed that would be the one I liked the least based solely on wrapper.
let's hope so, I'd hope the rest of the cigars live up to the hype and buying frenzy.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 09:19:23 AM
Smoked the Pudgy-Tiff last night...wasn't overly impressed.  Lot of pepper to start, then mellowed out into a leathery/cedar taste...I assumed that would be the one I liked the least based solely on wrapper.
let's hope so, I'd hope the rest of the cigars live up to the hype and buying frenzy.
Connys just aren't my thing, doubt they will ever be.  For guys who like pepper and leathery/cedar/sweetness it's right up their alley tho.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 09:22:43 AM
Smoked the Pudgy-Tiff last night...wasn't overly impressed.  Lot of pepper to start, then mellowed out into a leathery/cedar taste...I assumed that would be the one I liked the least based solely on wrapper.
I liked the Chuck much more.  I like the fact that they are all measurably different in any case.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 09:23:29 AM
Smoked the Pudgy-Tiff last night...wasn't overly impressed.  Lot of pepper to start, then mellowed out into a leathery/cedar taste...I assumed that would be the one I liked the least based solely on wrapper.
I liked the Chuck much more.  I like the fact that they are all measurably different in any case.
Absolutely...there will clearly be favorites and ones that will hit home with all different types of smokers.  I am really looking forward to Chuck...will probably burn him this weekend.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 10:10:00 AM
Happy Friday muthafuckahs!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 10:16:07 AM
Morning Dusty!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 10:17:26 AM
Morning Dusty!
Howdy Dave.....you make it home yet?
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 25, 2014, 10:19:10 AM
Good Morning All!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 10:35:03 AM
Morning Dusty!
Howdy Dave.....you make it home yet?
Indeed, got home last night...3 day weekend!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 10:35:37 AM
Good Morning All!
Cancel any orders lately FB?
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 10:35:47 AM
Smoked the Pudgy-Tiff last night...wasn't overly impressed.  Lot of pepper to start, then mellowed out into a leathery/cedar taste...I assumed that would be the one I liked the least based solely on wrapper.
I liked the Chuck much more.  I like the fact that they are all measurably different in any case.

Couldn't agree more re: being measurably different.  Definitely thought that about the Little Monsters.  A couple were among the best cigars I've ever smoked.  A couple I wouldn't buy again but had flavors that were so distinct I could see why people love them.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 10:36:19 AM
Friday!  Morning, all.  Crazy weather here... raining at the gym, dry but thundering here at the office.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 10:40:07 AM
Happy Friday muthafuckahs!
Wazzzzzaaaapppppppp Dave!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 10:40:20 AM
Good Morning All!
Mornin' FB
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 10:40:21 AM
Friday!  Morning, all.  Crazy weather here... raining at the gym, dry but thundering here at the office.
Hey JoJo!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 10:41:14 AM
Friday!  Morning, all.  Crazy weather here... raining at the gym, dry but thundering here at the office.
Mornin' Joe. Nothing happening here except fuckin' dust.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 10:42:11 AM
Happy Friday muthafuckahs!
Wazzzzzaaaapppppppp Dave!
Just another day in paradise!  8)
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 10:43:56 AM
Friday!  Morning, all.  Crazy weather here... raining at the gym, dry but thundering here at the office.
Hey JoJo!

Hey there, Shaun.  The boy has his first "real" hockey tonight.  Gotta swing by the arena after work and pick up his gear and everything.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 10:44:28 AM
Happy Friday muthafuckahs!
Wazzzzzaaaapppppppp Dave!
Just another day in paradise!  8)
:) Any weekend plans?
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 10:44:48 AM
Morning Dave and Joe
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 10:46:13 AM
Friday!  Morning, all.  Crazy weather here... raining at the gym, dry but thundering here at the office.
Hey JoJo!

Hey there, Shaun.  The boy has his first "real" hockey tonight.  Gotta swing by the arena after work and pick up his gear and everything.
Sweet! Fun to watch them at that age, contest of who can go the fastest, fall, and getup the fastest who wins...and that holds true until the NHL.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 10:46:43 AM
Friday!  Morning, all.  Crazy weather here... raining at the gym, dry but thundering here at the office.
Hey JoJo!

Hey there, Shaun.  The boy has his first "real" hockey tonight.  Gotta swing by the arena after work and pick up his gear and everything.
Nice! How's he doing? My son is still skating once a week during the summer, still loves it
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 10:46:52 AM
Happy Friday muthafuckahs!
Wazzzzzaaaapppppppp Dave!
Just another day in paradise!  8)
:) Any weekend plans?
Beer and cigars.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 10:48:25 AM
Morning Dave and Joe
Mornin' Scott.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 10:49:45 AM
Happy Friday muthafuckahs!
Wazzzzzaaaapppppppp Dave!
Just another day in paradise!  8)
:) Any weekend plans?
Beer and cigars.
I approve! Wife is gone Sat and half of Sunday, gonna get a few cigars in with the dog while the boss is out.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 10:50:07 AM
Friday!  Morning, all.  Crazy weather here... raining at the gym, dry but thundering here at the office.
Hey JoJo!

Hey there, Shaun.  The boy has his first "real" hockey tonight.  Gotta swing by the arena after work and pick up his gear and everything.
Nice! How's he doing? My son is still skating once a week during the summer, still loves it

They closed the rink for the past three weeks or so for maintenance but we got him roller blades to practice outside.  Asks to do it almost every day. Not nearly as quick on the skates because he doesn't really move fast enough to glide, but he enjoys it.  Doesn't complain when he falls, has a good attitude about wanting to keep trying and practicing.  So gotta hand it to him, he's doing well.  We'll see how much he enjoys it now that it's 'real' and not just randomly skating around a rink.  I doubt they do much of anything resembling hockey, though, similar to the "soccer" he did a year ago.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 10:51:04 AM
Heading to NYC tomorrow with (6) people total. I got my wife tix to Rock of Ages on Broadway for her birthday and tomorrow is it. Matinee @2:00, taking a car service in @10:00AM, straight to 5 Napkin Burger in Hell's Kitchen for lunch before the show. Have to decide on a "roadie" beverage for the ride in, bloody mary or other not sure. Place has a great drink and solid beer menu, should be fun although my wife is a much bigger fan of Broadway than I am
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 25, 2014, 10:51:14 AM
Good Morning All!
Cancel any orders lately FB?
not recently, but thanks for asking.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 10:52:00 AM
[...]

I would call it a mob skate.  That's awesome he likes it, if he isn't scared to fall and picks himself back up we might have found the next Great One!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 10:53:32 AM
[...]

Sounds good, he'll love it. You get to score goals, they come along quickly. At first it won't really resemble hockey but it's great to watch how they improve rapidly
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 10:55:29 AM
Morning Dave and Joe
Mornin' Scott.
Morning Dave, La Bombas from yesterday are on the road and delivering tomorrow. Lori probably put a lipstick imprint on the receipt, that little minx
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 10:55:33 AM
[...]

AH, yes, shooting is his favorite part in the driveway.  Have to check my ego at the door for now and let him score some, but in a year or so I'll be slapping his shots in to the neighbor's yard.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 10:57:21 AM
Heading to NYC tomorrow with (6) people total. I got my wife tix to Rock of Ages on Broadway for her birthday and tomorrow is it. Matinee @2:00, taking a car service in @10:00AM, straight to 5 Napkin Burger in Hell's Kitchen for lunch before the show. Have to decide on a "roadie" beverage for the ride in, bloody mary or other not sure. Place has a great drink and solid beer menu, should be fun although my wife is a much bigger fan of Broadway than I am

Mmmm, booze.   Bloody Marys are one of the few drinks I really don't care for.  Don't like tomato juice even though I love tomatoes.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 10:58:32 AM
[...]

LOL, for sure. That works until they can shoot hard and elevate the puck. I had to establish a line he can't shoot beyond
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 11:03:55 AM
[...]

Cup-check!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 11:06:00 AM
Heading to NYC tomorrow with (6) people total. I got my wife tix to Rock of Ages on Broadway for her birthday and tomorrow is it. Matinee @2:00, taking a car service in @10:00AM, straight to 5 Napkin Burger in Hell's Kitchen for lunch before the show. Have to decide on a "roadie" beverage for the ride in, bloody mary or other not sure. Place has a great drink and solid beer menu, should be fun although my wife is a much bigger fan of Broadway than I am
Sounds like a full day. Have fun.
I vote for the Bloody Mary.  :D
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 11:08:13 AM
Heading to NYC tomorrow with (6) people total. I got my wife tix to Rock of Ages on Broadway for her birthday and tomorrow is it. Matinee @2:00, taking a car service in @10:00AM, straight to 5 Napkin Burger in Hell's Kitchen for lunch before the show. Have to decide on a "roadie" beverage for the ride in, bloody mary or other not sure. Place has a great drink and solid beer menu, should be fun although my wife is a much bigger fan of Broadway than I am

Mmmm, booze.   Bloody Marys are one of the few drinks I really don't care for.  Don't like tomato juice even though I love tomatoes.
Friend of mine used to say if it was red it was too weak......cuts down on the tomato juice issue.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 11:11:36 AM
Heading to NYC tomorrow with (6) people total. I got my wife tix to Rock of Ages on Broadway for her birthday and tomorrow is it. Matinee @2:00, taking a car service in @10:00AM, straight to 5 Napkin Burger in Hell's Kitchen for lunch before the show. Have to decide on a "roadie" beverage for the ride in, bloody mary or other not sure. Place has a great drink and solid beer menu, should be fun although my wife is a much bigger fan of Broadway than I am

Mmmm, booze.   Bloody Marys are one of the few drinks I really don't care for.  Don't like tomato juice even though I love tomatoes.
Friend of mine used to say if it was red it was too weak......cuts down on the tomato juice issue.

Hmm, I'll try that.  Or rather the next time we go out to brunch or something I'll request lighter tomato juice from someone who actually knows what they're doing.  I want to like them because it's OK to drink bloody marys in the morning.  If you start with whiskey you're an alcoholic.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 11:14:04 AM
[...]

Bingo...I can't do Bloodys tho, but I also don't eat ketchup or like tomatoes.  Do you guys have Ceasars in your part of the country?(aka: a spicy bloody with clamado juice)-less thick/red and good with a beer chaser.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 11:16:25 AM
[...]

Never heard of Ceasars.  They sell beer with clamado juice.  The Mexicans love it.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 11:17:24 AM
Heading to NYC tomorrow with (6) people total. I got my wife tix to Rock of Ages on Broadway for her birthday and tomorrow is it. Matinee @2:00, taking a car service in @10:00AM, straight to 5 Napkin Burger in Hell's Kitchen for lunch before the show. Have to decide on a "roadie" beverage for the ride in, bloody mary or other not sure. Place has a great drink and solid beer menu, should be fun although my wife is a much bigger fan of Broadway than I am

Mmmm, booze.   Bloody Marys are one of the few drinks I really don't care for.  Don't like tomato juice even though I love tomatoes.
Not a fan of tomato juice either, use Clamato. Still tomato base but thinner and more flavor. I actually use gin instead of vodka, considered a Bloody Caesar...now I want one
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 11:19:28 AM
Heading to NYC tomorrow with (6) people total. I got my wife tix to Rock of Ages on Broadway for her birthday and tomorrow is it. Matinee @2:00, taking a car service in @10:00AM, straight to 5 Napkin Burger in Hell's Kitchen for lunch before the show. Have to decide on a "roadie" beverage for the ride in, bloody mary or other not sure. Place has a great drink and solid beer menu, should be fun although my wife is a much bigger fan of Broadway than I am

Mmmm, booze.   Bloody Marys are one of the few drinks I really don't care for.  Don't like tomato juice even though I love tomatoes.
Not a fan of tomato juice either, use Clamato. Still tomato base but thinner and more flavor. I actually use gin instead of vodka, considered a Bloody Caesar...now I want one
That's the big thing here...everyone prefers Ceasars.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 11:21:23 AM
[...]

Exactly.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 11:24:29 AM
[...]

Michelada....Clamato, Lime, Lemon, Beer and a salted rim.....delicious. The one Bud sells in a can, not so much.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 11:25:31 AM
I finally got around to trying a Jamie Garcia (robusto) last night... man, that was a great cigar.  Chocolate and pepper, my two favorite profiles.  It was a little strong than I'd prefer and I have one or two more of these laying around, but they're definitely something I'll look to stock up on.  I've seen them on the DDA but never really paid attention to the pricing.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 11:26:12 AM
[...]

LOL, yeah, that 'thing' that Budweiser sells is nasty.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 11:27:13 AM
I finally got around to trying a Jamie Garcia (robusto) last night... man, that was a great cigar.  Chocolate and pepper, my two favorite profiles.  It was a little strong than I'd prefer and I have one or two more of these laying around, but they're definitely something I'll look to stock up on.  I've seen them on the DDA but never really paid attention to the pricing.
They were mashing for around $26 this morning
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 11:27:13 AM
I finally got around to trying a Jamie Garcia (robusto) last night... man, that was a great cigar.  Chocolate and pepper, my two favorite profiles.  It was a little strong than I'd prefer and I have one or two more of these laying around, but they're definitely something I'll look to stock up on.  I've seen them on the DDA but never really paid attention to the pricing.
They are solid, but like you said, heavy on the pepper.  Great aging potential.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 25, 2014, 11:28:42 AM
Heading to NYC tomorrow with (6) people total. I got my wife tix to Rock of Ages on Broadway for her birthday and tomorrow is it. Matinee @2:00, taking a car service in @10:00AM, straight to 5 Napkin Burger in Hell's Kitchen for lunch before the show. Have to decide on a "roadie" beverage for the ride in, bloody mary or other not sure. Place has a great drink and solid beer menu, should be fun although my wife is a much bigger fan of Broadway than I am

Mmmm, booze.   Bloody Marys are one of the few drinks I really don't care for.  Don't like tomato juice even though I love tomatoes.
I mostly agree with that but I recently had one with a good amount of black pepper and horseradish and loved it.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 11:28:51 AM
I finally got around to trying a Jamie Garcia (robusto) last night... man, that was a great cigar.  Chocolate and pepper, my two favorite profiles.  It was a little strong than I'd prefer and I have one or two more of these laying around, but they're definitely something I'll look to stock up on.  I've seen them on the DDA but never really paid attention to the pricing.
They are solid, but like you said, heavy on the pepper.  Great aging potential.

The one I had last night was dated January 2013... still pretty potent.  Definitely need a strong drink to stand up to it.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 11:28:52 AM
I finally got around to trying a Jamie Garcia (robusto) last night... man, that was a great cigar.  Chocolate and pepper, my two favorite profiles.  It was a little strong than I'd prefer and I have one or two more of these laying around, but they're definitely something I'll look to stock up on.  I've seen them on the DDA but never really paid attention to the pricing.
They were mashing for around $26 this morning
$27
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 11:29:50 AM
I finally got around to trying a Jamie Garcia (robusto) last night... man, that was a great cigar.  Chocolate and pepper, my two favorite profiles.  It was a little strong than I'd prefer and I have one or two more of these laying around, but they're definitely something I'll look to stock up on.  I've seen them on the DDA but never really paid attention to the pricing.
They are solid, but like you said, heavy on the pepper.  Great aging potential.

The one I had last night was dated January 2013... still pretty potent.  Definitely need a strong drink to stand up to it.
Damn, yeah I bet 2-3years would make that cigar pretty awesome.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 11:30:27 AM
Heading to NYC tomorrow with (6) people total. I got my wife tix to Rock of Ages on Broadway for her birthday and tomorrow is it. Matinee @2:00, taking a car service in @10:00AM, straight to 5 Napkin Burger in Hell's Kitchen for lunch before the show. Have to decide on a "roadie" beverage for the ride in, bloody mary or other not sure. Place has a great drink and solid beer menu, should be fun although my wife is a much bigger fan of Broadway than I am

Mmmm, booze.   Bloody Marys are one of the few drinks I really don't care for.  Don't like tomato juice even though I love tomatoes.
I mostly agree with that but I recently had one with a good amount of black pepper and horseradish and loved it.

That sounds good, too.  Lotta work for early in the morning... are coffee beers OK in the morning?  Seems like they should be.  That's how I first tried a coffee beer.  We went to brunch before an early afternoon Padres game last year and I wanted a drink.  Wasn't feeling anything mixed but coffee beer sounded good.  10am or so, coffee... why not?
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 11:31:04 AM
I finally got around to trying a Jamie Garcia (robusto) last night... man, that was a great cigar.  Chocolate and pepper, my two favorite profiles.  It was a little strong than I'd prefer and I have one or two more of these laying around, but they're definitely something I'll look to stock up on.  I've seen them on the DDA but never really paid attention to the pricing.
They were mashing for around $26 this morning
$27

And not a penny more.  Any idea what they go for on the DDA?  Either way... two of those 5-packs, catsrule... heck of a cigar for $4.50.  IMO.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 11:35:47 AM
I finally got around to trying a Jamie Garcia (robusto) last night... man, that was a great cigar.  Chocolate and pepper, my two favorite profiles.  It was a little strong than I'd prefer and I have one or two more of these laying around, but they're definitely something I'll look to stock up on.  I've seen them on the DDA but never really paid attention to the pricing.
They were mashing for around $26 this morning
$27

And not a penny more.  Any idea what they go for on the DDA?  Either way... two of those 5-packs, catsrule... heck of a cigar for $4.50.  IMO.
No idea on the DDA.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 11:38:46 AM
I finally got around to trying a Jamie Garcia (robusto) last night... man, that was a great cigar.  Chocolate and pepper, my two favorite profiles.  It was a little strong than I'd prefer and I have one or two more of these laying around, but they're definitely something I'll look to stock up on.  I've seen them on the DDA but never really paid attention to the pricing.
Holy cow, really? I've always liked them and I agree they're very strong. Tough to get a really good price on them, jam or mash is probably best bet, they still go pretty high on bid sites
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 11:42:24 AM
I finally got around to trying a Jamie Garcia (robusto) last night... man, that was a great cigar.  Chocolate and pepper, my two favorite profiles.  It was a little strong than I'd prefer and I have one or two more of these laying around, but they're definitely something I'll look to stock up on.  I've seen them on the DDA but never really paid attention to the pricing.
Holy cow, really? I've always liked them and I agree they're very strong. Tough to get a really good price on them, jam or mash is probably best bet, they still go pretty high on bid sites

Don't know why I'd never reached for one until last night... just didn't.  If the strength could be dialed down just a notch they'd be great.  Probably don't actually want a box because of their strength but I wouldn't mind another 5'er once the ones I have are gone.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 11:47:52 AM
Heading to NYC tomorrow with (6) people total. I got my wife tix to Rock of Ages on Broadway for her birthday and tomorrow is it. Matinee @2:00, taking a car service in @10:00AM, straight to 5 Napkin Burger in Hell's Kitchen for lunch before the show. Have to decide on a "roadie" beverage for the ride in, bloody mary or other not sure. Place has a great drink and solid beer menu, should be fun although my wife is a much bigger fan of Broadway than I am

Mmmm, booze.   Bloody Marys are one of the few drinks I really don't care for.  Don't like tomato juice even though I love tomatoes.
I mostly agree with that but I recently had one with a good amount of black pepper and horseradish and loved it.
Here's the deal - In a pint glass, add all dry ingredients: black pepper, celery salt, horseradish, then 10 drops Tabasco, Worcestershire and lime wedge. Fill glass 1/3-1/2 gin and the rest Clamato. Add celery stalk
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 11:49:16 AM
I finally got around to trying a Jamie Garcia (robusto) last night... man, that was a great cigar.  Chocolate and pepper, my two favorite profiles.  It was a little strong than I'd prefer and I have one or two more of these laying around, but they're definitely something I'll look to stock up on.  I've seen them on the DDA but never really paid attention to the pricing.
Holy cow, really? I've always liked them and I agree they're very strong. Tough to get a really good price on them, jam or mash is probably best bet, they still go pretty high on bid sites

Don't know why I'd never reached for one until last night... just didn't.  If the strength could be dialed down just a notch they'd be great.  Probably don't actually want a box because of their strength but I wouldn't mind another 5'er once the ones I have are gone.
I guess I've smoked maybe (10) of those total. Bought them on the mash and added a few here and there onto bids
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 11:57:16 AM
[...]

Works for me.  :P
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 11:58:18 AM
[...]

Same thing we do minus the lime wedge-we add pickled vegetables if available and a pickle spear and some pickle juice.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 12:06:01 PM
[...]

Just like kids soccer, we called it seagull formation...wherever the ball (or puck) goes, the whole bunch of them flock to it.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 12:07:57 PM
Heading to NYC tomorrow with (6) people total. I got my wife tix to Rock of Ages on Broadway for her birthday and tomorrow is it. Matinee @2:00, taking a car service in @10:00AM, straight to 5 Napkin Burger in Hell's Kitchen for lunch before the show. Have to decide on a "roadie" beverage for the ride in, bloody mary or other not sure. Place has a great drink and solid beer menu, should be fun although my wife is a much bigger fan of Broadway than I am

Mmmm, booze.   Bloody Marys are one of the few drinks I really don't care for.  Don't like tomato juice even though I love tomatoes.
Not a fan of tomato juice either, use Clamato. Still tomato base but thinner and more flavor. I actually use gin instead of vodka, considered a Bloody Caesar...now I want one
Or you could skip all of that delicate chemistry and go with a Screwdriver.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 12:10:07 PM
[...]

Add a shrimp....you need your protein.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 12:11:24 PM
[...]

That's always a welcome addition
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 12:11:47 PM
Heading to NYC tomorrow with (6) people total. I got my wife tix to Rock of Ages on Broadway for her birthday and tomorrow is it. Matinee @2:00, taking a car service in @10:00AM, straight to 5 Napkin Burger in Hell's Kitchen for lunch before the show. Have to decide on a "roadie" beverage for the ride in, bloody mary or other not sure. Place has a great drink and solid beer menu, should be fun although my wife is a much bigger fan of Broadway than I am

Mmmm, booze.   Bloody Marys are one of the few drinks I really don't care for.  Don't like tomato juice even though I love tomatoes.
Not a fan of tomato juice either, use Clamato. Still tomato base but thinner and more flavor. I actually use gin instead of vodka, considered a Bloody Caesar...now I want one
Or you could skip all of that delicate chemistry and go with a Screwdriver.

That's more my style.  Morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 12:11:56 PM
Heading to NYC tomorrow with (6) people total. I got my wife tix to Rock of Ages on Broadway for her birthday and tomorrow is it. Matinee @2:00, taking a car service in @10:00AM, straight to 5 Napkin Burger in Hell's Kitchen for lunch before the show. Have to decide on a "roadie" beverage for the ride in, bloody mary or other not sure. Place has a great drink and solid beer menu, should be fun although my wife is a much bigger fan of Broadway than I am

Mmmm, booze.   Bloody Marys are one of the few drinks I really don't care for.  Don't like tomato juice even though I love tomatoes.
Not a fan of tomato juice either, use Clamato. Still tomato base but thinner and more flavor. I actually use gin instead of vodka, considered a Bloody Caesar...now I want one
Or you could skip all of that delicate chemistry and go with a Screwdriver.
True but less fun, also a lot less time and effort
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 12:12:55 PM
[...]

I doubt there'll be 'teams' or any sort of hockey games going on, but ya never know.  His soccer was more like random drills and running around that also involved dribbling the soccer ball.  At no point was there any sort of game or match or whatever.  Either way, looking forward to it tonight.  Hope the gear is easy to figure out, LOL, I don't know a damn thing about hockey.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Ogie on July 25, 2014, 12:13:43 PM
I finally got around to trying a Jamie Garcia (robusto) last night... man, that was a great cigar.  Chocolate and pepper, my two favorite profiles.  It was a little strong than I'd prefer and I have one or two more of these laying around, but they're definitely something I'll look to stock up on.  I've seen them on the DDA but never really paid attention to the pricing.
Holy cow, really? I've always liked them and I agree they're very strong. Tough to get a really good price on them, jam or mash is probably best bet, they still go pretty high on bid sites

Don't know why I'd never reached for one until last night... just didn't.  If the strength could be dialed down just a notch they'd be great.  Probably don't actually want a box because of their strength but I wouldn't mind another 5'er once the ones I have are gone.

The Jaime Garcia North East was one of the best cigars I had last year.  Normal blend, CT shade wrapper.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 12:20:36 PM
[...]

I really enjoy cigars where a a connie wrapper is over a 'regular' blend of something else.  EPC Short Run '12 is one of my favorite cigars.  SL Oval Connie is interesting.  Want to try that My Father connie, too.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 12:21:00 PM
[...]

Now I want some ceviche....
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 25, 2014, 12:22:14 PM
[...]

Is that a short joke?
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Ogie on July 25, 2014, 12:29:24 PM
[...]

Been waiting a long time for the MF Connie.  The Garcias do CT shade as well as (if not better than) anything else.  That's based on the JGNE, Cabaiguan, and some Federal exclusives.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Ogie on July 25, 2014, 12:34:02 PM
[...]

Nestor Miranda SS Connie
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 12:36:30 PM
[...]

You're a short joke.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Ogie on July 25, 2014, 12:36:57 PM
[...]

601 Black, I think
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Ogie on July 25, 2014, 12:37:35 PM
[...]

Elegancia
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 25, 2014, 12:40:58 PM
So I can pick this up today. Temp only goes as high as 59F, is it ok to keep my cigars that cool?
I can't use my electronic humidifier with this, do I just go to beads?
http://t.homedepot.com/p/Vissani-17-in-Wide-90-cans-Beverage-Cooler-in-Stainless-Steel-HVBC31ST/203428829
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 12:45:20 PM
So I can pick this up today. Temp only goes as high as 59F, is it ok to keep my cigars that cool?
I can't use my electronic humidifier with this, do I just go to beads?
http://t.homedepot.com/p/Vissani-17-in-Wide-90-cans-Beverage-Cooler-in-Stainless-Steel-HVBC31ST/203428829

From personal experience with my wineador:

I do not need active humidification.  The seal is completely air tight.  It would get WAY too humid in there was only an active humidification device in there and not something that absorbed excess humidity.  I just use the crystal litter/beads.  I rarely need to maintain it.  I also don't even run the temperature control that much (which is to say I leave it unplugged).  Maybe occasionally on the hottest of days in the summer but even then, not for longer than an hour or so.  Messes with RH too much, or at least with the readings on my hygrometer.

Just note that our most humid days are still only 65-70% rh, so I don't have to adjust for the massive swings that most people do.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 12:51:27 PM
[...]

Here is the order I put my gear on:
jock
shinguards
socks(over shinguards fastened to jock)
breezers
skates
shoulders(if using)
elbows
jersey
helmet
gloves
Just remember, do the lower, then the upper.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 12:54:33 PM
[...]

This sounds like it's going to be a giant pain in the ass.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 12:56:12 PM
[...]

It's easier than you think...I can get dressed in 3min if needed.  Tying the skates takes the longest.

Remember to take his skate guards off before he hits the ice!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 25, 2014, 12:56:57 PM
So I can pick this up today. Temp only goes as high as 59F, is it ok to keep my cigars that cool?
I can't use my electronic humidifier with this, do I just go to beads?
http://t.homedepot.com/p/Vissani-17-in-Wide-90-cans-Beverage-Cooler-in-Stainless-Steel-HVBC31ST/203428829

From personal experience with my wineador:

I do not need active humidification.  The seal is completely air tight.  It would get WAY too humid in there was only an active humidification device in there and not something that absorbed excess humidity.  I just use the crystal litter/beads.  I rarely need to maintain it.  I also don't even run the temperature control that much (which is to say I leave it unplugged).  Maybe occasionally on the hottest of days in the summer but even then, not for longer than an hour or so.  Messes with RH too much, or at least with the readings on my hygrometer.

Just note that our most humid days are still only 65-70% rh, so I don't have to adjust for the massive swings that most people do.
it's used, but like new.....does $60 meet the joe discount ok?
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 25, 2014, 12:59:03 PM
[...]

ice time is the issue. Unless your a VIP lots of kids are skating at 5-6am before school.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 12:59:45 PM
So I can pick this up today. Temp only goes as high as 59F, is it ok to keep my cigars that cool?
I can't use my electronic humidifier with this, do I just go to beads?
http://t.homedepot.com/p/Vissani-17-in-Wide-90-cans-Beverage-Cooler-in-Stainless-Steel-HVBC31ST/203428829

From personal experience with my wineador:

I do not need active humidification.  The seal is completely air tight.  It would get WAY too humid in there was only an active humidification device in there and not something that absorbed excess humidity.  I just use the crystal litter/beads.  I rarely need to maintain it.  I also don't even run the temperature control that much (which is to say I leave it unplugged).  Maybe occasionally on the hottest of days in the summer but even then, not for longer than an hour or so.  Messes with RH too much, or at least with the readings on my hygrometer.

Just note that our most humid days are still only 65-70% rh, so I don't have to adjust for the massive swings that most people do.
it's used, but like new.....does $60 meet the joe discount ok?
Only if someone reimburses you for the gas to get there(free shipping joke)
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 01:00:00 PM
So I can pick this up today. Temp only goes as high as 59F, is it ok to keep my cigars that cool?
I can't use my electronic humidifier with this, do I just go to beads?
http://t.homedepot.com/p/Vissani-17-in-Wide-90-cans-Beverage-Cooler-in-Stainless-Steel-HVBC31ST/203428829

From personal experience with my wineador:

I do not need active humidification.  The seal is completely air tight.  It would get WAY too humid in there was only an active humidification device in there and not something that absorbed excess humidity.  I just use the crystal litter/beads.  I rarely need to maintain it.  I also don't even run the temperature control that much (which is to say I leave it unplugged).  Maybe occasionally on the hottest of days in the summer but even then, not for longer than an hour or so.  Messes with RH too much, or at least with the readings on my hygrometer.

Just note that our most humid days are still only 65-70% rh, so I don't have to adjust for the massive swings that most people do.
it's used, but like new.....does $60 meet the joe discount ok?

I'd say so.  I got mine used on Craigslist, too.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 25, 2014, 01:00:49 PM
So I can pick this up today. Temp only goes as high as 59F, is it ok to keep my cigars that cool?
I can't use my electronic humidifier with this, do I just go to beads?
http://t.homedepot.com/p/Vissani-17-in-Wide-90-cans-Beverage-Cooler-in-Stainless-Steel-HVBC31ST/203428829

From personal experience with my wineador:

I do not need active humidification.  The seal is completely air tight.  It would get WAY too humid in there was only an active humidification device in there and not something that absorbed excess humidity.  I just use the crystal litter/beads.  I rarely need to maintain it.  I also don't even run the temperature control that much (which is to say I leave it unplugged).  Maybe occasionally on the hottest of days in the summer but even then, not for longer than an hour or so.  Messes with RH too much, or at least with the readings on my hygrometer.

Just note that our most humid days are still only 65-70% rh, so I don't have to adjust for the massive swings that most people do.
it's used, but like new.....does $60 meet the joe discount ok?
Only if someone reimburses you for the gas to get there(free shipping joke)
its a nice cigar drive.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 01:01:25 PM
[...]

Demand for ice time not as great here.  I never even knew this particular place HAD an ice arena, let alone youth and adult skating/hockey programs.  Most youth hockey stuff here seems to be in the evenings.  Open skating stuff is all after school hours.  The arena is at something similar to a YMCA.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 01:02:31 PM
Gonna head out to Stone Brewery for a bit.  Gotta get some of that golden coffee stout!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 01:04:32 PM
[...]

socks(over shinguards fastened to jock)**Or just clear tape socks if no garter is used**
breezers
skates
shoulders(if using)
elbows
jersey
helmet
gloves
Just remember, do the lower, then the upper.**Great advice, just make sure to put shorts on before skates**
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 25, 2014, 01:11:55 PM
[...]

Yes.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 25, 2014, 01:13:16 PM
WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 25, 2014, 01:14:36 PM
good afternoon. smoke break in Bradford, Pa, EO #21. 3+ hour drive back.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 25, 2014, 01:15:07 PM
WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!
Fucking Lori!  I'm sure she's behind this.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 01:18:24 PM
WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!
Fucking Lori!  I'm sure she's behind this.
Place the order anyway then call and cancel when they don't ship by this afternoon
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 25, 2014, 01:19:12 PM
WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!
Fucking Lori!  I'm sure she's behind this.
Indeed! CB has been replaced!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 01:22:48 PM
[...]

Bingo...or leave the skate guards on if you do the skates pre-shorts/breezers
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Ogie on July 25, 2014, 01:46:58 PM
WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 01:47:24 PM
WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.
Lori works at Tampa now!?!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Ogie on July 25, 2014, 01:50:00 PM
WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 25, 2014, 01:50:55 PM
WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.
Lori works at Tampa now!?!
BITCH!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 25, 2014, 01:52:05 PM
WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Did both, several times. still don't work!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 25, 2014, 02:16:14 PM
WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Did both, several times. still don't work!
Good afternoon to all!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 25, 2014, 02:19:48 PM
WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Did both, several times. still don't work!
Good afternoon to all!
Hey Steve.  Saw this today and thought of you...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 25, 2014, 02:25:53 PM
WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Did both, several times. still don't work!
Good afternoon to all!
Hey Steve.  Saw this today and thought of you...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc
Rotflmao , that is me.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 02:30:59 PM
WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Did both, several times. still don't work!
Good afternoon to all!
Hey DD!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 25, 2014, 02:48:40 PM
WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Did both, several times. still don't work!
Good afternoon to all!
Hey Steve.  Saw this today and thought of you...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc
Rotflmao , that is me.
Lmao!  You're a good sport though and that's most important.  I'm sure Weird Al didn't make that song because he saw you on cigarbanter.  Therefore, you're not alone.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 02:53:54 PM
WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Did both, several times. still don't work!
Good afternoon to all!
Hey Steve.  Saw this today and thought of you...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc
Gotta love Weird Al.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 03:15:44 PM
Alrighty boys, I'm out of here. Have a good weekend, drink and smoke recklessly!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 03:17:46 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 03:17:48 PM
Alrighty boys, I'm out of here. Have a good weekend, drink and smoke recklessly!
GFY!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on July 25, 2014, 03:28:04 PM
[...]

that doesn't sound half bad... although if you use gin instead of vodka, they either call it a red snapper or a ruddy mary.  use tequila and it might be a bloody maria.   welcome back Tony.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 25, 2014, 03:28:32 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
Nope, but have seen similar offerings.  Had some Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA recently and it was awesome.  Keep us posted.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 25, 2014, 03:29:40 PM
[...]

Howdy Flip.  Thanks.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 03:31:17 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 03:32:06 PM
WTF, Tampa humi 10% code JULY10 is supposed to be good until tomorrow. But when I try to use it, it says coupon expired! This is bullshit!

Need to update the cart.

Also need caps.
Did both, several times. still don't work!
Good afternoon to all!
Hey Steve.  Saw this today and thought of you...   http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Gv0H-vPoDc
Rotflmao , that is me.
LOL they are referring to me I am definitely a word criminal but at least I am a well educated one.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 03:35:38 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.

Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on July 25, 2014, 03:36:12 PM
tony, got an order coming in with a couple of black crown toro's, I am still holding that Sons of Anarchy cigar for you as well.  if & when you get caught up i can drop a care package off.  still haven't touched the mayimbes and pinoleros I got in last week.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 03:37:30 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
Nope, but have seen similar offerings.  Had some Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA recently and it was awesome.  Keep us posted.
I will try to finish all 12 ASAP and give a report.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 03:37:30 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
Just checked out their website......I'll def. keep my eye out for it.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 03:39:01 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
Nope, but have seen similar offerings.  Had some Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA recently and it was awesome.  Keep us posted.
Love that Torpedo......think I have about a 6-pack left.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 03:40:23 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
Just checked out their website......I'll def. keep my eye out for it.
I don't even know how much I paid for it was shopping with the warden and figured I deserved a couple of cartons for doing that so pitched them in the buggy.   Actually don't know how much the warden paid for them.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on July 25, 2014, 03:40:29 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.

Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 03:41:20 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
Nope, but have seen similar offerings.  Had some Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA recently and it was awesome.  Keep us posted.
Love that Torpedo......think I have about a 6-pack left.
Sierra Nevada makes a lot of nice beers, luv their Porter in the winter.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 03:42:15 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.
Have you had the Orange Shandy for Leines Flip?  I will never drink the lemon one again...the orange is pretty damn awesome IMO(GFY, etc, etc, etc)
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 03:42:59 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.
SA Summer Ale is the wardens pick for this summer.  Way too fruity for me.  Saw some girl buying Summer Shandy when I was at the store never tried it.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on July 25, 2014, 03:45:13 PM
Alrighty boys, I'm out of here. Have a good weekend, drink and smoke recklessly!
Just recklessly smokin'...
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 03:46:27 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
Nope, but have seen similar offerings.  Had some Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA recently and it was awesome.  Keep us posted.
I will try to finish all 12 ASAP and give a report.
My home brew expert friend in Denver is going to one of the Beer Camp Fests tonight and said that is a hell of a good selection.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 03:46:33 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.
SA Summer Ale is the wardens pick for this summer.  Way too fruity for me.  Saw some girl buying Summer Shandy when I was at the store never tried it.
Something about SA just puts me off, not a beer they make that I enjoy.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 03:52:07 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.
SA Summer Ale is the wardens pick for this summer.  Way too fruity for me.  Saw some girl buying Summer Shandy when I was at the store never tried it.
Something about SA just puts me off, not a beer they make that I enjoy.
Oh I like many of their beers just don't like fruity beers of any variety.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 03:57:23 PM
[...]
I think it's their hop variety.  I don't mind the Boston Ale, but I dunno, they are my Gurkha ;)
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 25, 2014, 03:57:39 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.
SA Summer Ale is the wardens pick for this summer.  Way too fruity for me.  Saw some girl buying Summer Shandy when I was at the store never tried it.
Something about SA just puts me off, not a beer they make that I enjoy.
Tried their Noble Pils? Excellent.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 04:00:13 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.
SA Summer Ale is the wardens pick for this summer.  Way too fruity for me.  Saw some girl buying Summer Shandy when I was at the store never tried it.
Something about SA just puts me off, not a beer they make that I enjoy.
Tried their Noble Pils? Excellent.
I did have that and it was Ok...they are just not fully in my wheelhouse.  I might give that one another go tho, couple of my friends really enjoy it.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 25, 2014, 04:00:22 PM
tony, got an order coming in with a couple of black crown toro's, I am still holding that Sons of Anarchy cigar for you as well.  if & when you get caught up i can drop a care package off.  still haven't touched the mayimbes and pinoleros I got in last week.
Let's get together next week.  I'll be in touch.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 04:01:17 PM
[...]
Now wait a minute that is a pretty nasty thing to call them.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 04:03:06 PM
[...]
;D I like some Gurks, ok, well, maybe only the Cellar Reserve :)
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 04:03:48 PM
It is 5:00 in Bermuda so beer time.  Got to get beer in the cooler and a cigar selected and get in the pool, 97 degrees here so the pool is the only outdoor option. Be back in about 15 minutes.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 25, 2014, 04:23:21 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
Nope, but have seen similar offerings.  Had some Sierra Nevada Torpedo Extra IPA recently and it was awesome.  Keep us posted.
I will try to finish all 12 ASAP and give a report.
My home brew expert friend in Denver is going to one of the Beer Camp Fests tonight and said that is a hell of a good selection.

Interesting sampler pack, for sure. The beer camp festival was just out here but I wasn't able to make it. Decided to have lunch and a beer at Stone. Left with a growler of Master of Disguise, a golden coffee stout. Should be interesting. Also decided to just go home. Have a great weekend, all.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 04:28:20 PM
[...]

Have a great weekend Joe
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on July 25, 2014, 04:29:06 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.
Have you had the Orange Shandy for Leines Flip?  I will never drink the lemon one again...the orange is pretty damn awesome IMO(GFY, etc, etc, etc)
Yes, but the store didn't have it.  you are right the orange is awesome!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: flip from jersey on July 25, 2014, 04:30:40 PM
tony, got an order coming in with a couple of black crown toro's, I am still holding that Sons of Anarchy cigar for you as well.  if & when you get caught up i can drop a care package off.  still haven't touched the mayimbes and pinoleros I got in last week.
Let's get together next week.  I'll be in touch.
OK, sounds good.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 04:30:47 PM
Checking in from the pool.  Beautiful 2009 Vintage Padilla '68 Salamon lit and a Rounder now.  New stuff not fully chilled yet.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 25, 2014, 04:31:57 PM
[...]

I did the same.  Enjoy.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 04:31:58 PM
[...]

See ya Joe, have a good one!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 04:41:15 PM
Where the hell is Dean today

Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 04:46:54 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.
SA Summer Ale is the wardens pick for this summer.  Way too fruity for me.  Saw some girl buying Summer Shandy when I was at the store never tried it.
Definitely light and fruity, but clean and refreshing.  Leinenkugel to me has the best balance of those I've tried.  Think Arnold Palmer with beer.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 04:47:25 PM
Where the hell is Dean today
He had a long haul nut run....3+ hours each direction.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 04:48:22 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.
SA Summer Ale is the wardens pick for this summer.  Way too fruity for me.  Saw some girl buying Summer Shandy when I was at the store never tried it.
Something about SA just puts me off, not a beer they make that I enjoy.
Takes the acquired taste of a greenstar.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 04:49:00 PM
[...]
Afternoon Travellin Dave you home yet
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 04:51:11 PM
Afternoon Gents, yep CG finished with my old fart geezer nap.  Soon to hit the pool with a smoke and brew.  I bought a neat selection of 12 craft brews from breweries around the country and put together by Sierra Nevada called Beer Camp.  Looks quite good.   Just came out last week anybody tried it?
I've seen a lot of guys with that, beers look and sound awesome!
A couple of the breweries I recognize as top shelf including Cigar City and Russian River.
i'd be all in for the Cigar city tropical mai bock.  got both Sam Adams summer ale, and Leinenkugel Summer shandy, in the fridge.
SA Summer Ale is the wardens pick for this summer.  Way too fruity for me.  Saw some girl buying Summer Shandy when I was at the store never tried it.
I like a lot of stuff from SA, but the spring and especially the summer mixes are usually passes for me.  I wait for fall and winter.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 04:52:00 PM
[...]
Yes, got in last night, already enjoying a three day weekend.  Then two weeks at home.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 25, 2014, 04:54:56 PM
just back from Pa. been a long week. going home and crash.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 25, 2014, 04:55:33 PM
Where the hell is Dean today
here.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 04:55:55 PM
just back from Pa. been a long week. going home and crash.
Howdy Dean!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 04:56:37 PM
Where the hell is Dean today
here.
Right on cue Dean.  Have a nice cigar picked out?
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 25, 2014, 05:00:01 PM
Where the hell is Dean today
here.
Good was worried you ran off with a fat woman or something
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 25, 2014, 05:05:38 PM
Where the hell is Dean today
here.
Right on cue Dean.  Have a nice cigar picked out?
Partagas Black tubo robusto if I stay awake long enough.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 25, 2014, 05:06:32 PM
Where the hell is Dean today
here.
Good was worried you ran off with a fat woman or something
just cancelled my dinner date and sleepover.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 25, 2014, 05:07:05 PM
Have a good night and weekend gents, I'm out!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 25, 2014, 05:07:22 PM
just back from Pa. been a long week. going home and crash.
Howdy Dean!
hey CG.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 25, 2014, 05:08:19 PM
Have a good night and weekend gents, I'm out!
WTF
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 25, 2014, 05:46:07 PM
So I can pick this up today. Temp only goes as high as 59F, is it ok to keep my cigars that cool?
I can't use my electronic humidifier with this, do I just go to beads?
http://t.homedepot.com/p/Vissani-17-in-Wide-90-cans-Beverage-Cooler-in-Stainless-Steel-HVBC31ST/203428829

From personal experience with my wineador:

I do not need active humidification.  The seal is completely air tight.  It would get WAY too humid in there was only an active humidification device in there and not something that absorbed excess humidity.  I just use the crystal litter/beads.  I rarely need to maintain it.  I also don't even run the temperature control that much (which is to say I leave it unplugged).  Maybe occasionally on the hottest of days in the summer but even then, not for longer than an hour or so.  Messes with RH too much, or at least with the readings on my hygrometer.

Just note that our most humid days are still only 65-70% rh, so I don't have to adjust for the massive swings that most people do.
it's used, but like new.....does $60 meet the joe discount ok?

I'd say so.  I got mine used on Craigslist, too.
i got it.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 25, 2014, 05:50:52 PM
tony, got an order coming in with a couple of black crown toro's, I am still holding that Sons of Anarchy cigar for you as well.  if & when you get caught up i can drop a care package off.  still haven't touched the mayimbes and pinoleros I got in last week.
for a guy that never has any humi space, cigar budget is shot for this month and is always on an Operation Smokedown, you sure are buying a lot of cigars Will.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 25, 2014, 05:58:06 PM
Hey FB.....Paul Stulac was interesting. 1st 1/3 was like bitter tea, then it was one of the most interesting cigars I've had this year. A verity of flavors came in and out. Thank You!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 06:05:23 PM
Hey FB.....Paul Stulac was interesting. 1st 1/3 was like bitter tea, then it was one of the most interesting cigars I've had this year. A verity of flavors came in and out. Thank You!
Boycotting $2 smokes?  Sounds like you are still on vacation.  Not that that's a bad thing.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 25, 2014, 06:09:26 PM
Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 25, 2014, 06:10:48 PM
tony, got an order coming in with a couple of black crown toro's, I am still holding that Sons of Anarchy cigar for you as well.  if & when you get caught up i can drop a care package off.  still haven't touched the mayimbes and pinoleros I got in last week.
for a guy that never has any humi space, cigar budget is shot for this month and is always on an Operation Smokedown, you sure are buying a lot of cigars Will.
Have you seen the pics of Wills humi , he has more cigars then some b&ms .
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 25, 2014, 06:11:58 PM
Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: sfish on July 25, 2014, 06:12:46 PM
Jaime Garcia robusto, Swaykos tickled my fancy. Tanqueray And tonic also, beautiful weather, waiting for the balloons to launch
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 25, 2014, 06:16:01 PM
Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
indeed +1. Do you use any bread? Italian hoagy bun.

Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 25, 2014, 06:18:21 PM
Hey FB.....Paul Stulac was interesting. 1st 1/3 was like bitter tea, then it was one of the most interesting cigars I've had this year. A verity of flavors came in and out. Thank You!
Boycotting $2 smokes?  Sounds like you are still on vacation.  Not that that's a bad thing.
yea, I still like the Militia and the AJ overruns I just got. But yea, given up on finding the jewel in the $2 cigar pile.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 25, 2014, 06:39:21 PM
Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
ready in 2 minutes.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 25, 2014, 06:40:19 PM
Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
indeed +1. Do you use any bread? Italian hoagy bun.
slices of crusty Italian bread.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on July 25, 2014, 07:20:02 PM
Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
indeed +1. Do you use any bread? Italian hoagy bun.
slices of crusty Italian bread.
Tony the original crusty Italian, roasted and toasted to a golden brown...
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 25, 2014, 07:21:21 PM
Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
indeed +1. Do you use any bread? Italian hoagy bun.
slices of crusty Italian bread.
just got done with chicken and rice, avocado salad and plantains two ways. Good!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 25, 2014, 07:22:16 PM
Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
indeed +1. Do you use any bread? Italian hoagy bun.
slices of crusty Italian bread.
Tony the original crusty Italian, roasted and toasted to a golden brown...
speaking of crusty, howdy CB
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on July 25, 2014, 07:31:33 PM
Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
indeed +1. Do you use any bread? Italian hoagy bun.
slices of crusty Italian bread.
Tony the original crusty Italian, roasted and toasted to a golden brown...
speaking of crusty, howdy CB
Hey, I resemble hat remark!  Looks like you had a great vacation.  Nice break from the humdrum of everyday life.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 25, 2014, 07:37:49 PM
Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
indeed +1. Do you use any bread? Italian hoagy bun.
slices of crusty Italian bread.
Tony the original crusty Italian, roasted and toasted to a golden brown...
speaking of crusty, howdy CB
Hey, I resemble hat remark!  Looks like you had a great vacation.  Nice break from the humdrum of everyday life.
indeed.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 25, 2014, 07:48:03 PM
Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
got tired of waiting for you. they're all gone now.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on July 25, 2014, 08:34:40 PM
Partagas Black while Italian sausage cooking on the grill, peppers and onions simmering.
Hey Dean, that sounds great make me one too.
got tired of waiting for you. they're all gone now.
GFY!  Just for general principles.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on July 25, 2014, 08:44:42 PM
WTF did everybody go?  Sorry, that would imply that anybody was here to begin with. Sheesh!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 09:01:40 PM
Jaime Garcia robusto, Swaykos tickled my fancy. Tanqueray And tonic also, beautiful weather, waiting for the balloons to launch
You two ARE getting pretty cozy aren't you.... sheesh!
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 09:03:44 PM
WTF did everybody go?  Sorry, that would imply that anybody was here to begin with. Sheesh!
Weather is too nice, think everyone got a beverage and smoke then headed outside.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on July 25, 2014, 09:14:07 PM
WTF did everybody go?  Sorry, that would imply that anybody was here to begin with. Sheesh!
Weather is too nice, think everyone got a beverage and smoke then headed outside.
Is some nice summer weather and you just gotta take advantage of it.  Evening Dave. Back in NJ?
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on July 25, 2014, 10:00:56 PM
Evening gents. 22nd wedding anniversary today so the wife and I went out to eat. No cigar this evening which kind of sucks. On the couch watching TV.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 10:04:28 PM
WTF did everybody go?  Sorry, that would imply that anybody was here to begin with. Sheesh!
Weather is too nice, think everyone got a beverage and smoke then headed outside.
Is some nice summer weather and you just gotta take advantage of it.  Evening Dave. Back in NJ?
Got back last night, home for a couple of weeks.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on July 25, 2014, 10:11:59 PM
WTF did everybody go?  Sorry, that would imply that anybody was here to begin with. Sheesh!
Weather is too nice, think everyone got a beverage and smoke then headed outside.
Is some nice summer weather and you just gotta take advantage of it.  Evening Dave. Back in NJ?
Got back last night, home for a couple of weeks.
A regular home body.  Sounds like lawn mown' time.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 25, 2014, 10:19:58 PM
WTF did everybody go?  Sorry, that would imply that anybody was here to begin with. Sheesh!
Weather is too nice, think everyone got a beverage and smoke then headed outside.
Is some nice summer weather and you just gotta take advantage of it.  Evening Dave. Back in NJ?
Got back last night, home for a couple of weeks.
A regular home body.  Sounds like lawn mown' time.
Yea, what am I going to do with myself.  No shortage on the to do list.
Title: Re: 7/25/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 25, 2014, 10:36:46 PM
WTF did everybody go?  Sorry, that would imply that anybody was here to begin with. Sheesh!
Weather is too nice, think everyone got a beverage and smoke then headed outside.
Is some nice summer weather and you just gotta take advantage of it.  Evening Dave. Back in NJ?
Got back last night, home for a couple of weeks.
A regular home body.  Sounds like lawn mown' time.
Yea, what am I going to do with myself.  No shortage on the to do list.
When you finish up there, come up and help me.  :)