CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 14, 2014, 12:00:17 AM

Title: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on July 14, 2014, 12:00:17 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 14, 2014, 12:02:23 AM
HERF announcement for anyone who is interested/crazy/smokes a lot.

We're doing a Cuaba Diadema Herf.

That is a monster figurado, 9.13x55.  Comes from Cuba.  Should be tasty.  Also, it is expensive.  Best price is about $15 a stick.  They come in boxes of 5, at least, so it is fairly economical to buy them.

When?

When it happens.  There is no set date--that will depend on how quickly box orders fill up, how quickly they get ordered and arrive, and then how quickly whoever is coordinating that box gets those cigars sent out to their fellow BOTLs.

Who?

I'm coordinating box # 1.  All 5 slots are already spoken for and the box is ordered.

No one is coordinating box #2 (yet).  So far, 2 of the 5 slots are spoken for.

If anyone from box #1 wants a second stick (or wants to run box 2?), just let me know and I'm sure it can work.

How?

Great question.  Basically, seat of the pants.

What I'm doing right now is whoever is ordering the box will ship the smokes out to whoever is in.  That makes sense in a vacuum.  But if all the NJ guys are in, it doesn't make any sense to have Joe order and send out 4 packages to NJ when us NJ guys could all just meet up locally.  And so on and so forth.  Basically, however it works out best for common sense.

I don't imagine logistics will really be an issue since we're a small community and I doubt everyone will want in.

If anyone wants to run box #2, let me know.  Someone has to, after all, or even if it fills up there won't be anyone ordering it and then there won't be anyone herfing.

More info, updates, and all that schitt to follow.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 14, 2014, 12:10:05 AM
Oh, and I'm still finishing up that 4/2g.  Just about done.

I've been busy typing that up and trying to get box #2 put together, as well as putting together a grain order for some brews and such.  So I haven't been focusing on finishing the 4/2g and it has gone out twice in the second half due to inattention.  But still.  Very long smoke time.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: glassken on July 14, 2014, 12:13:00 AM
[...]

Will, Let me know if you get any interested parties on box #2. I may just get it. I will have to see. That website has not liked my bank card, but I have several options for that. That looks to be a 3+hr smoke.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 01:55:15 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:02:20 AM
Today is Monday, July 14, the 195th day of 2014. There are 170 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:02:47 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On July 14, 1789, in an event symbolizing the start of the French Revolution, citizens of Paris stormed the Bastille prison and released the seven prisoners inside.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:03:15 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:03:39 AM
In 1881, outlaw William H. Bonney Jr., alias "Billy the Kid," was shot and killed by Sheriff Pat Garrett in Fort Sumner in present-day New Mexico.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:04:29 AM
In 1913, Gerald Rudolph Ford Jr., the 38th president of the United States, was born Leslie Lynch King Jr. in Omaha, Neb.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:04:55 AM
In 1914, scientist Robert H. Goddard received a U.S. patent for a liquid-fueled rocket apparatus.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:05:18 AM
In 1921, Italian-born anarchists Nicola Sacco and Bartolomeo Vanzetti were convicted in Dedham, Massachusetts, of murdering a shoe company paymaster and his guard. (Sacco and Vanzetti were executed six years later.)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:05:45 AM
In 1933, all German political parties, except the Nazi Party, were outlawed. Cartoon character Popeye the Sailor made his movie debut in the Fleischer Studios animated short, "Popeye the Sailor."
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:06:19 AM
In 1943, President Franklin D. Roosevelt signed a measure providing funds for a national monument honoring scientist George Washington Carver; the monument was built at Carver's birthplace near Diamond, Missouri.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:06:41 AM
In 1958, the army of Iraq overthrew the monarchy.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:07:05 AM
In 1964, in a speech to the Republican national convention in San Francisco, New York Gov. Nelson Rockefeller was booed by supporters of Barry Goldwater as he called on the GOP to denounce political extremists.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:07:35 AM
In 1966, eight student nurses were murdered by Richard Speck in a Chicago dormitory.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:07:56 AM
In 1976, Jimmy Carter won the Democratic presidential nomination at the party's convention in New York.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:08:16 AM
in 1980, the Republican national convention opened in Detroit, where nominee-apparent Ronald Reagan told a welcoming rally he and his supporters were determined to "make America great again."
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:08:39 AM
In 1999, race-based school busing in Boston came to an end after 25 years.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:09:01 AM
Ten years ago: The Senate scuttled a constitutional amendment banning gay marriage. (Forty-eight senators voted to advance the measure — 12 short of the 60 needed — and 50 voted to block it). In Iraq, a suicide attacker detonated a massive car bomb at a checkpoint near the British Embassy and the interim government's headquarters in Baghdad, killing 11 people; the governor of Nineveh province was killed in an attack on his convoy.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:09:26 AM
Five years ago: At her Senate confirmation hearing, Supreme Court nominee Sonia Sotomayor pushed back vigorously against Republican charges that she would bring bias and a liberal agenda to the nation's highest bench. Disgraced financier Bernard Madoff arrived at the Butner Federal Correctional Complex in North Carolina to begin serving a 150-year sentence for his massive Ponzi scheme. The American League continued its dominance over the National League with a 4-3 win in the All-Star game at new Busch Stadium in St. Louis.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:09:54 AM
One year ago: Thousands of demonstrators across the country protested a Florida jury's decision the day before to clear George Zimmerman in the shooting death of Trayvon Martin. German Chancellor Angela Merkel (AHN'-geh-lah MEHR'-kuhl), in a TV interview, called for tougher European and global rules on data protection amid fallout from recent revelations about U.S. surveillance programs.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:10:18 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actor Harry Dean Stanton is 88. Actress Nancy Olson is 86. Actress Polly Bergen is 84. Former football player and actor Rosey Grier is 82. Actor Vincent Pastore is 68. Former music company executive Tommy Mottola (muh-TOH'-luh) is 65. Rock musician Chris Cross (Ultravox) is 62. Actor Jerry Houser is 62. Actor-director Eric Laneuville is 62. Actor Stan Shaw is 62. Movie producer Scott Rudin is 56. Singer-guitarist Kyle Gass is 54. Country musician Ray Herndon (McBride and the Ride) is 54. Actress Jane Lynch is 54. Actor Jackie Earle Haley is 53. Actor Matthew Fox is 48. Rock musician Ellen Reid (Crash Test Dummies) is 48. Rock singer-musician Tanya Donelly is 48. Actress Missy Gold is 44. Olympic gold medal snowboarder Ross Rebagliati is 43. Rhythm-and-blues singer Tameka Cottle (Xscape) is 39. Country singer Jamey Johnson is 39. Hip-hop musician taboo (Black Eyed Peas) is 39. Actor Scott Porter is 35.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 02:10:45 AM
Thought for Today: "A man must be both stupid and uncharitable who believes there is no virtue or truth but on his own side." — Joseph Addison, English essayist and poet (1672-1719).

Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 05:19:07 AM
Inner Peace
-------------------------

I am passing this on to you because it definitely works and we could
all use a little more calmness in our lives. By following simple
advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can find inner peace.

Dr Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all
the things you have started and have never finished."

So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and
hadn't finished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished
off a bottle of Merlot, a bottle of Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's
Irish Cream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of
my old Prozac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos,
and a box of chocolates and the rest of my half-gallon of Blue Bell
Original Vanilla Bean ice-cream.

You have no idea how freaking good I feel right now. Please pass this
on to those whom you think might be in need of inner peace.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2014, 05:33:18 AM
Morning LSU.   Any changes with your Mother or just in a holding pattern waiting on MRI today?
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2014, 05:55:01 AM
Time to go to work but in the office today so some lurking later.  Have a Good Day All.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2014, 06:03:27 AM
Morning, all.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 06:06:04 AM
Morning, all.
Morning Dave and Native.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 14, 2014, 06:07:20 AM
Morning LSU.   Any changes with your Mother or just in a holding pattern waiting on MRI today?
Holding pattern I am afraid, I just love how they set you up for the worst case scenarios and then leave you hanging for a day or two. Thanks for asking.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Short stack on July 14, 2014, 06:16:03 AM
Morning LSU.   Any changes with your Mother or just in a holding pattern waiting on MRI today?
Holding pattern I am afraid, I just love how they set you up for the worst case scenarios and then leave you hanging for a day or two. Thanks for asking.
Morning all, LSU, Hope your Mom recovers soon
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 06:30:53 AM
good morning. I love Mondays. laundry day. meeting up with my daughter, brother, and nephew's family later in the afternoon. only day off this week.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 06:33:11 AM
Chip, got your mom in my prayer list. praying for her quick recovery.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 06:37:23 AM
[...]

that's a very big cigar Will. wish I could join you but I have a difficult time with anything larger than toros.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2014, 06:38:05 AM
Morning LSU.   Any changes with your Mother or just in a holding pattern waiting on MRI today?
Holding pattern I am afraid, I just love how they set you up for the worst case scenarios and then leave you hanging for a day or two. Thanks for asking.
Sorry to hear that, Chip. Here's to hoping she's on the mend soon.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 06:48:09 AM
JdN Fuerte Series B robusto with me coffee.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 07:19:58 AM
Monday banter slow getting started?
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2014, 07:37:39 AM
Monday banter slow getting started?
Some things never change.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 07:44:07 AM
Morning Dave and Dean!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 07:45:32 AM
Morning Dave and Dean!
and a fine morning it is.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2014, 07:55:30 AM
Morning Dave and Dean!
Morning, YS.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2014, 07:56:04 AM
Morning Dave and Dean!
and a fine morning it is.
And a hot morning here.  100's today it looks like after an even 100 yesterday.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2014, 07:57:07 AM
Morning LSU.   Any changes with your Mother or just in a holding pattern waiting on MRI today?
Holding pattern I am afraid, I just love how they set you up for the worst case scenarios and then leave you hanging for a day or two. Thanks for asking.
Experience tells me those are most difficult times waiting on answers.  We are all thinking about you and your Mother hoping for the best.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 08:00:03 AM
Morning Dave and Dean!
and a fine morning it is.
How was the weekend bud?
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 08:01:21 AM
Morning Dave and Dean!
Morning, YS.
GMornin!  Is this the most popular search in Ohio right now: "how to remove burn marks from an NBA jersey" ;)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 08:01:40 AM
cigar and coffee done. time to get out of here.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 08:01:52 AM
Morning Dave and Dean!
and a fine morning it is.
And a hot morning here.  100's today it looks like after an even 100 yesterday.
Damn...50deg here, balls shriveled up a little bit walking into the office
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2014, 08:16:42 AM
Morning Dave and Dean!
Morning, YS.
GMornin!  Is this the most popular search in Ohio right now: "how to remove burn marks from an NBA jersey" ;)
Haha, I think so. And here's Tide, winning advertising for the week:
(http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Screenshot-2014-07-11-at-9.39.50-AM.png)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 08:20:36 AM
Morning Dave and Dean!
Morning, YS.
GMornin!  Is this the most popular search in Ohio right now: "how to remove burn marks from an NBA jersey" ;)
Haha, I think so. And here's Tide, winning advertising for the week:
(http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Screenshot-2014-07-11-at-9.39.50-AM.png)
Oh my god, that's EPIC!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 08:20:57 AM
Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 08:22:04 AM
Morning Dave and Dean!
Morning, YS.
GMornin!  Is this the most popular search in Ohio right now: "how to remove burn marks from an NBA jersey" ;)
Haha, I think so. And here's Tide, winning advertising for the week:
(http://cdn01.dailycaller.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/07/Screenshot-2014-07-11-at-9.39.50-AM.png)
That is just to Funny ! .
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 08:26:51 AM
Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Marker smoked one of those two weeks ago...I think he said it was just under 4hours
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 08:29:39 AM
Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Marker smoked one of those two weeks ago...I think he said it was just under 4hours
Wow long smoke ! .
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2014, 08:32:43 AM
Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Marker smoked one of those two weeks ago...I think he said it was just under 4hours
Think of all the Netflix you could watch during that smoke!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 08:40:33 AM
Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Marker smoked one of those two weeks ago...I think he said it was just under 4hours
Think of all the Netflix you could watch during that smoke!
That's 4.5 episodes of Game of Thrones!...or House of Cards!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 08:45:54 AM
Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Marker smoked one of those two weeks ago...I think he said it was just under 4hours
Think of all the Netflix you could watch during that smoke!
That's 4.5 episodes of Game of Thrones!...or House of Cards!
I think if we get a bunch of the Botl together it would be a lot of fun ., we should do more HERFs .
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 08:47:10 AM
Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Marker smoked one of those two weeks ago...I think he said it was just under 4hours
Think of all the Netflix you could watch during that smoke!
That's 4.5 episodes of Game of Thrones!...or House of Cards!
I think if we get a bunch the Botl together it would be a lot of fun ., we should do more HERFs .
Completely agree...i'll bring the obscure tasting notes to the party.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 08:54:15 AM
Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Marker smoked one of those two weeks ago...I think he said it was just under 4hours
Think of all the Netflix you could watch during that smoke!
That's 4.5 episodes of Game of Thrones!...or House of Cards!
I think if we get a bunch the Botl together it would be a lot of fun ., we should do more HERFs .
Completely agree...i'll bring the obscure tasting notes to the party.
OK , if your doing that I'll bring the off  wall tasting notes , I heard a great one on friends of habnos , Taste like green bell peppers  . WTF ,
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 08:55:56 AM
Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Marker smoked one of those two weeks ago...I think he said it was just under 4hours
I for one doubt I'd be able to smoke a 4 hour cigar.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 08:56:02 AM
Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Marker smoked one of those two weeks ago...I think he said it was just under 4hours
Think of all the Netflix you could watch during that smoke!
That's 4.5 episodes of Game of Thrones!...or House of Cards!
I think if we get a bunch the Botl together it would be a lot of fun ., we should do more HERFs .
Completely agree...i'll bring the obscure tasting notes to the party.
OK , if your doing that I'll bring the off  wall tasting notes , I heard a great one on friends of habnos , Taste like green bell peppers  . WTF ,
I read one that had hints of 'sour cream'...just shook my head.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 08:56:27 AM
Good morning Guy's , The HERF Will is talking about sounds like fun , Who in ?
Marker smoked one of those two weeks ago...I think he said it was just under 4hours
I for one doubt I'd be able to smoke a 4 hour cigar.
Then smoke it in 2!  ;D
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2014, 08:58:06 AM
Morning Dave and Dean!
and a fine morning it is.
And a hot morning here.  100's today it looks like after an even 100 yesterday.
Damn...50deg here, balls shriveled up a little bit walking into the office
Should have put pants on yellowstar.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2014, 09:03:39 AM
[...]

Sounds best to cut those suckers in half....or maybe even thirds...
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 09:07:08 AM
[...]

Thanks Dave , coffee all over the key board , LOL .
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 09:21:53 AM
Morning Dave and Dean!
and a fine morning it is.
And a hot morning here.  100's today it looks like after an even 100 yesterday.
Damn...50deg here, balls shriveled up a little bit walking into the office
Should have put pants on yellowstar.
I needed a 3rd sock!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2014, 09:23:09 AM
Morning Dave and Dean!
and a fine morning it is.
And a hot morning here.  100's today it looks like after an even 100 yesterday.
Damn...50deg here, balls shriveled up a little bit walking into the office
Should have put pants on yellowstar.
I needed a 3rd sock!
I have a bunch of toddler socks at home if you need me to send you one.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 09:25:36 AM
Morning Dave and Dean!
and a fine morning it is.
And a hot morning here.  100's today it looks like after an even 100 yesterday.
Damn...50deg here, balls shriveled up a little bit walking into the office
Should have put pants on yellowstar.
I needed a 3rd sock!
I have a bunch of toddler socks at home if you need me to send you one.
Those sound like they might be too big, but I could probably use a rubber band to keep it on ;)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2014, 09:29:21 AM
Morning Dave and Dean!
and a fine morning it is.
And a hot morning here.  100's today it looks like after an even 100 yesterday.
Damn...50deg here, balls shriveled up a little bit walking into the office
Should have put pants on yellowstar.
I needed a 3rd sock!
I have a bunch of toddler socks at home if you need me to send you one.
Those sound like they might be too big, but I could probably use a rubber band to keep it on ;)
LALTS
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 09:41:59 AM
laundry is done. guess it's time for another cigar, coffee, and a good read.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 09:49:02 AM
Morning, Weekend warriors. Yippee! Monday at last! (http://i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af183/shawbutte/bored-smiley.gif)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 14, 2014, 09:54:17 AM
[...]

will I'll be at the Habanos shop today, I'll see if they have any. I'm sure they will cost less online.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 14, 2014, 09:55:01 AM
[...]

Sign me up, or I can coordinate box three.

Morning, boys. On vacation. Getting ready to go sailing.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 14, 2014, 10:01:34 AM
Good morning gentlemen.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 10:03:03 AM
settled on a Nicaraguan Sweets 2nd with my coffee.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2014, 10:03:17 AM
Good morning gentlemen.
Dusty! And Steve and Oy and Bret.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 10:04:44 AM
Good morning gentlemen.
Dusty! And Steve and Oy and Bret.
ditto +1.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 10:06:29 AM
Good morning gentlemen.

Hey, Dusty. Draggin ass this morning. Too much yardwork over the weekend. Would like to pace myself more, but the weather only gives so many opportunities as of late.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 14, 2014, 10:08:09 AM
settled on a Nicaraguan Sweets 2nd with my coffee.
very good cheapie, Deano. Tempus maduro burning here with some coffee.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 10:12:42 AM
Good morning gentlemen.
Dusty! And Steve and Oy and Bret.
Morning everyone!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 14, 2014, 10:14:43 AM
Good morning gentlemen.

Hey, Dusty. Draggin ass this morning. Too much yardwork over the weekend. Would like to pace myself more, but the weather only gives so many opportunities as of late.
I just said fuck it....too wet anyway. Over 2" of rain in 3 days. Awesome! Dust is settled.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 14, 2014, 10:15:10 AM
Good morning gentlemen.
Dusty! And Steve and Oy and Bret.
Dave!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 14, 2014, 10:20:58 AM
Morning back to Dusty, Dean, Fred, Steve, Shaun, TexDave, GolfinDave and anyone I missed.

Hot as hades here over the weekend, but got some rain yesterday to tale the edge off. Gonna be hot this week, but I'll be on the water.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 10:21:31 AM
Morning back to Dusty, Dean, Fred, Steve, Shaun, TexDave, GolfinDave and anyone I missed.

Hot as hades here over the weekend, but got some rain yesterday to tale the edge off. Gonna be hot this week, but I'll be on the water.
GMornin' Raz!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 10:25:51 AM
settled on a Nicaraguan Sweets 2nd with my coffee.
very good cheapie, Deano. Tempus maduro burning here with some coffee.
yes it is a good cheapie, and seems to fit well with my frustrated, bitter, cheap attitude.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2014, 10:28:20 AM
Morning back to Dusty, Dean, Fred, Steve, Shaun, TexDave, GolfinDave and anyone I missed.

Hot as hades here over the weekend, but got some rain yesterday to tale the edge off. Gonna be hot this week, but I'll be on the water.
We got another polar vortex coming this week, which is apparently the new "thing" in weather. Had one in the winter, got us down to highs below 0. This week, highs in the 70s, lows in the 50s. Sounding pretty perfect to me.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 14, 2014, 10:28:40 AM
Morning back to Dusty, Dean, Fred, Steve, Shaun, TexDave, GolfinDave and anyone I missed.

Hot as hades here over the weekend, but got some rain yesterday to tale the edge off. Gonna be hot this week, but I'll be on the water.
Dew point was 65º with a RH of 90% this morning. Just a bit sticky.
Mornin' Bret.
Enjoy you're vacation.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 14, 2014, 10:29:53 AM
Morning back to Dusty, Dean, Fred, Steve, Shaun, TexDave, GolfinDave and anyone I missed.

Hot as hades here over the weekend, but got some rain yesterday to tale the edge off. Gonna be hot this week, but I'll be on the water.
We got another polar vortex coming this week, which is apparently the new "thing" in weather. Had one in the winter, got us down to highs below 0. This week, highs in the 70s, lows in the 50s. Sounding pretty perfect to me.
I was reading about that. Sounded like damn near perfect to me. They pay big money for that weather in SoCal.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 14, 2014, 10:33:09 AM
Morning back to Dusty, Dean, Fred, Steve, Shaun, TexDave, GolfinDave and anyone I missed.

Hot as hades here over the weekend, but got some rain yesterday to tale the edge off. Gonna be hot this week, but I'll be on the water.
We got another polar vortex coming this week, which is apparently the new "thing" in weather. Had one in the winter, got us down to highs below 0. This week, highs in the 70s, lows in the 50s. Sounding pretty perfect to me.
Yeah, but makes it kinda miserable out here. We aren't equipped for it and 90 degrees here kills people. New realities in a changing climate.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2014, 10:36:48 AM
Morning back to Dusty, Dean, Fred, Steve, Shaun, TexDave, GolfinDave and anyone I missed.

Hot as hades here over the weekend, but got some rain yesterday to tale the edge off. Gonna be hot this week, but I'll be on the water.
We got another polar vortex coming this week, which is apparently the new "thing" in weather. Had one in the winter, got us down to highs below 0. This week, highs in the 70s, lows in the 50s. Sounding pretty perfect to me.
I was reading about that. Sounded like damn near perfect to me. They pay big money for that weather in SoCal.
No doubt. Gonna be sweet.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 14, 2014, 10:40:09 AM
Good morning, gents.  Hope you all were able to enjoy the weekend.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 14, 2014, 10:45:22 AM
Good morning, gents.  Hope you all were able to enjoy the weekend.
Mornin' Tony. Yes. And you?
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 10:45:38 AM
Morning back to Dusty, Dean, Fred, Steve, Shaun, TexDave, GolfinDave and anyone I missed.

Hot as hades here over the weekend, but got some rain yesterday to tale the edge off. Gonna be hot this week, but I'll be on the water.
We got another polar vortex coming this week, which is apparently the new "thing" in weather. Had one in the winter, got us down to highs below 0. This week, highs in the 70s, lows in the 50s. Sounding pretty perfect to me.
Yeah, but makes it kinda miserable out here. We aren't equipped for it and 90 degrees here kills people. New realities in a changing climate.

All Al Gore's fault...

anyway, small consolation for today. UPS package of nifties from the Place 'out for delivery'. So there's that.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 14, 2014, 10:50:07 AM
Morning back to Dusty, Dean, Fred, Steve, Shaun, TexDave, GolfinDave and anyone I missed.

Hot as hades here over the weekend, but got some rain yesterday to tale the edge off. Gonna be hot this week, but I'll be on the water.
We got another polar vortex coming this week, which is apparently the new "thing" in weather. Had one in the winter, got us down to highs below 0. This week, highs in the 70s, lows in the 50s. Sounding pretty perfect to me.
Yeah, but makes it kinda miserable out here. We aren't equipped for it and 90 degrees here kills people. New realities in a changing climate.

All Al Gore's fault...

anyway, small consolation for today. UPS package of nifties from the Place 'out for delivery'. So there's that.
Same here. Hoping they'll arrive before we leave for the marina.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 14, 2014, 10:50:49 AM
Morning back to Dusty, Dean, Fred, Steve, Shaun, TexDave, GolfinDave and anyone I missed.

Hot as hades here over the weekend, but got some rain yesterday to tale the edge off. Gonna be hot this week, but I'll be on the water.
We got another polar vortex coming this week, which is apparently the new "thing" in weather. Had one in the winter, got us down to highs below 0. This week, highs in the 70s, lows in the 50s. Sounding pretty perfect to me.
Yeah, but makes it kinda miserable out here. We aren't equipped for it and 90 degrees here kills people. New realities in a changing climate.

All Al Gore's fault...

anyway, small consolation for today. UPS package of nifties from the Place 'out for delivery'. So there's that.
Makes it better. 20 Melanios OfD here.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 14, 2014, 10:54:05 AM
Morning back to Dusty, Dean, Fred, Steve, Shaun, TexDave, GolfinDave and anyone I missed.

Hot as hades here over the weekend, but got some rain yesterday to tale the edge off. Gonna be hot this week, but I'll be on the water.
We got another polar vortex coming this week, which is apparently the new "thing" in weather. Had one in the winter, got us down to highs below 0. This week, highs in the 70s, lows in the 50s. Sounding pretty perfect to me.
Fucking Democrats!
Yeah, but makes it kinda miserable out here. We aren't equipped for it and 90 degrees here kills people. New realities in a changing climate.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 14, 2014, 10:54:08 AM
Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 10:58:22 AM
Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Morning Joe!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 10:58:30 AM
Morning back to Dusty, Dean, Fred, Steve, Shaun, TexDave, GolfinDave and anyone I missed.

Hot as hades here over the weekend, but got some rain yesterday to tale the edge off. Gonna be hot this week, but I'll be on the water.
We got another polar vortex coming this week, which is apparently the new "thing" in weather. Had one in the winter, got us down to highs below 0. This week, highs in the 70s, lows in the 50s. Sounding pretty perfect to me.
Yeah, but makes it kinda miserable out here. We aren't equipped for it and 90 degrees here kills people. New realities in a changing climate.

All Al Gore's fault...

anyway, small consolation for today. UPS package of nifties from the Place 'out for delivery'. So there's that.
Same here. Hoping they'll arrive before we leave for the marina.

I'm usually at the end of the route, so he'll be there right around when I get home. Which is fine cause I'd rather take the handoff than let them sit on the porch, in the sun... with a chance of rain.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 14, 2014, 10:59:29 AM
Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Mornin' Joe. Got some rain, drank some beer, smoked some cigars....all good.
Tried some Sarcosuchus from Dragoon....weehoo! To bad they don't bottle it.
Douple IPA, 10.5 ABV. Didn't really taste 'boozy', tho.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 14, 2014, 11:00:33 AM
Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Morning Joe, The Commiewealth is changing the law to allow online wine purchases,  Woo Hoo!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 14, 2014, 11:02:10 AM
Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Indeed.  Morning, Joe.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 14, 2014, 11:03:32 AM
Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Mornin' Joe. Got some rain, drank some beer, smoked some cigars....all good.
Tried some Sarcosuchus from Dragoon....weehoo! To bad they don't bottle it.
Douple IPA, 10.5 ABV. Didn't really taste 'boozy', tho.

LOL, nice!  Some high ABV IPAs caught up to me Thursday night, those'll sneak up on ya for sure.  We're forecasted to get a bit of rain today, actually.  Doubtful it's any significant amount, but "we need it".  At least it'll come on a Monday this time, usually only rains on weekends.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 14, 2014, 11:04:29 AM
Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Morning Joe, The Commiewealth is changing the law to allow online wine purchases,  Woo Hoo!

Nice, that'll really open up doors for you if you're interested.  I order lots of whiskeys online that I just can't get here since they're only regionally distributed.  Not even expensive stuff, necessarily.  Morning, FB.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 11:05:53 AM
Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Mornin' Joe. Got some rain, drank some beer, smoked some cigars....all good.
Tried some Sarcosuchus from Dragoon....weehoo! To bad they don't bottle it.
Douple IPA, 10.5 ABV. Didn't really taste 'boozy', tho.

SuperCroc! nice.

http://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/28873/94476/
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 11:08:23 AM
Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Mornin' Joe. Got some rain, drank some beer, smoked some cigars....all good.
Tried some Sarcosuchus from Dragoon....weehoo! To bad they don't bottle it.
Douple IPA, 10.5 ABV. Didn't really taste 'boozy', tho.

LOL, nice!  Some high ABV IPAs caught up to me Thursday night, those'll sneak up on ya for sure.  We're forecasted to get a bit of rain today, actually.  Doubtful it's any significant amount, but "we need it".  At least it'll come on a Monday this time, usually only rains on weekends.

Got a little 'spinny' at the Paisley concert?
Well, we know you were all in for a good time anyway. :D

Morning, Joe.

Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 14, 2014, 11:12:19 AM
Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Mornin' Joe. Got some rain, drank some beer, smoked some cigars....all good.
Tried some Sarcosuchus from Dragoon....weehoo! To bad they don't bottle it.
Douple IPA, 10.5 ABV. Didn't really taste 'boozy', tho.

LOL, nice!  Some high ABV IPAs caught up to me Thursday night, those'll sneak up on ya for sure.  We're forecasted to get a bit of rain today, actually.  Doubtful it's any significant amount, but "we need it".  At least it'll come on a Monday this time, usually only rains on weekends.

Got a little 'spinny' at the Paisley concert?
Well, we know you were all in for a good time anyway. :D

Morning, Joe.

Ha, it was a good time and I wasn't driving.  Had to take advantage!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 14, 2014, 11:13:19 AM
Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Mornin' Joe. Got some rain, drank some beer, smoked some cigars....all good.
Tried some Sarcosuchus from Dragoon....weehoo! To bad they don't bottle it.
Douple IPA, 10.5 ABV. Didn't really taste 'boozy', tho.

LOL, nice!  Some high ABV IPAs caught up to me Thursday night, those'll sneak up on ya for sure.  We're forecasted to get a bit of rain today, actually.  Doubtful it's any significant amount, but "we need it".  At least it'll come on a Monday this time, usually only rains on weekends.
I try to stick to one glass of the high alc. beers in an evening.....along with a few beer flavored waters that I usually drink.
Enjoy the rain...  ;)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 14, 2014, 11:16:45 AM
Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Mornin' Joe. Got some rain, drank some beer, smoked some cigars....all good.
Tried some Sarcosuchus from Dragoon....weehoo! To bad they don't bottle it.
Douple IPA, 10.5 ABV. Didn't really taste 'boozy', tho.

LOL, nice!  Some high ABV IPAs caught up to me Thursday night, those'll sneak up on ya for sure.  We're forecasted to get a bit of rain today, actually.  Doubtful it's any significant amount, but "we need it".  At least it'll come on a Monday this time, usually only rains on weekends.
I try to stick to one glass of the high alc. beers in an evening.....along with a few beer flavored waters that I usually drink.
Enjoy the rain...  ;)

I'm still new to these craft, high octane beers so I'm still kinda new to the effects they have on me, haha.  All good, at least I'm not the kinda drunk that starts fights and gets belligerent.  Just needed help recappin' the night, especially towards the end.  Already had the day off so whatever.  Nothing a few cigars and a late morning drink couldn't fix.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 14, 2014, 11:18:57 AM

Good morning, gents.  Hope you all were able to enjoy the weekend.
Mornin' Tony. Yes. And you?

(http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/jusuquqy.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 14, 2014, 11:19:55 AM
[...]

Haha! Exactly!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 14, 2014, 11:20:53 AM

Good morning, gents.  Hope you all were able to enjoy the weekend.
Mornin' Tony. Yes. And you?

(http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/jusuquqy.jpg)
Gotcha.....I hope the next one is better.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 11:22:37 AM
Good morning drill bits....
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 14, 2014, 11:23:00 AM

Good morning, gents.  Hope you all were able to enjoy the weekend.
Mornin' Tony. Yes. And you?

(http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/jusuquqy.jpg)
I happened to be looking up an NYC address using Google maps and saw this image when I requested a street view.  I thought it would be apropos to use it to respond to Dusty's post.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 14, 2014, 11:25:31 AM
I had a mostly nice weekend.  There is some bickering between my siblings that I'm unfortunately in the middle of, but I actually had a great (smokeless) weekend otherwise.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 11:30:20 AM
Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Mornin' Joe. Got some rain, drank some beer, smoked some cigars....all good.
Tried some Sarcosuchus from Dragoon....weehoo! To bad they don't bottle it.
Douple IPA, 10.5 ABV. Didn't really taste 'boozy', tho.

LOL, nice!  Some high ABV IPAs caught up to me Thursday night, those'll sneak up on ya for sure.  We're forecasted to get a bit of rain today, actually.  Doubtful it's any significant amount, but "we need it".  At least it'll come on a Monday this time, usually only rains on weekends.
I try to stick to one glass of the high alc. beers in an evening.....along with a few beer flavored waters that I usually drink.
Enjoy the rain...  ;)
What is beer flavored waters...?  Bud 55...?
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 14, 2014, 11:32:56 AM
Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Mornin' Joe. Got some rain, drank some beer, smoked some cigars....all good.
Tried some Sarcosuchus from Dragoon....weehoo! To bad they don't bottle it.
Douple IPA, 10.5 ABV. Didn't really taste 'boozy', tho.

LOL, nice!  Some high ABV IPAs caught up to me Thursday night, those'll sneak up on ya for sure.  We're forecasted to get a bit of rain today, actually.  Doubtful it's any significant amount, but "we need it".  At least it'll come on a Monday this time, usually only rains on weekends.
I try to stick to one glass of the high alc. beers in an evening.....along with a few beer flavored waters that I usually drink.
Enjoy the rain...  ;)
What is beer flavored waters...?  Bud 55...?
Close, BL
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2014, 11:34:31 AM
I had a mostly nice weekend.  There is some bickering between my siblings that I'm unfortunately in the middle of, but I actually had a great (smokeless) weekend otherwise.
So how could it be great then?
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 14, 2014, 11:44:56 AM
I had a mostly nice weekend.  There is some bickering between my siblings that I'm unfortunately in the middle of, but I actually had a great (smokeless) weekend otherwise.
So how could it be great then?
My kids, wife and I had some nice times.  Went to the swim club, did some grilling,  played a couple of games of Candyland.  Granted, I would have enjoyed spending some quality time with my humidor, but oh well.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2014, 11:49:31 AM
I had a mostly nice weekend.  There is some bickering between my siblings that I'm unfortunately in the middle of, but I actually had a great (smokeless) weekend otherwise.
So how could it be great then?
My kids, wife and I had some nice times.  Went to the swim club, did some grilling,  played a couple of games of Candyland.  Granted, I would have enjoyed spending some quality time with my humidor, but oh well.
Priorities a little screwed up, but I guess I'll give you this one.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 11:49:53 AM
I had a mostly nice weekend.  There is some bickering between my siblings that I'm unfortunately in the middle of, but I actually had a great (smokeless) weekend otherwise.
So how could it be great then?
My kids, wife and I had some nice times.  Went to the swim club, did some grilling,  played a couple of games of Candyland.  Granted, I would have enjoyed spending some quality time with my humidor, but oh well.
Why is it the kids always seem to win at Candyland...?
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 11:50:01 AM
I had a mostly nice weekend.  There is some bickering between my siblings that I'm unfortunately in the middle of, but I actually had a great (smokeless) weekend otherwise.
So how could it be great then?
My kids, wife and I had some nice times.  Went to the swim club, did some grilling,  played a couple of games of Candyland.  Granted, I would have enjoyed spending some quality time with my humidor, but oh well.
Did 'lil Tony get some lovin?  ;)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 11:55:09 AM
Morning, all.  Had a nice little weekend, hope everyone else did, too.
Mornin' Joe. Got some rain, drank some beer, smoked some cigars....all good.
Tried some Sarcosuchus from Dragoon....weehoo! To bad they don't bottle it.
Douple IPA, 10.5 ABV. Didn't really taste 'boozy', tho.

LOL, nice!  Some high ABV IPAs caught up to me Thursday night, those'll sneak up on ya for sure.  We're forecasted to get a bit of rain today, actually.  Doubtful it's any significant amount, but "we need it".  At least it'll come on a Monday this time, usually only rains on weekends.
I try to stick to one glass of the high alc. beers in an evening.....along with a few beer flavored waters that I usually drink.
Enjoy the rain...  ;)
What is beer flavored waters...?  Bud 55...?
Close, BL
Last week, a friend gave me 3 6-packsof Bud 55.  Now that's some beer flavored water, and coming in at 2.4% alcohol level.  Even the military gave us 3.2% beer.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 11:57:22 AM
HOLY SHIT...CBid boxes arrive Thursday...thanks Lisa!  :-*
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 12:00:44 PM
HOLY SHIT...CBid boxes arrive Thursday...thanks Lisa!  :-*

Shit stirrer...
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 12:01:10 PM
HOLY SHIT...CBid boxes arrive Thursday...thanks Lisa!  :-*

Shit stirrer...
Bitchinz for Tuesday ;)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 12:02:08 PM
I had a mostly nice weekend.  There is some bickering between my siblings that I'm unfortunately in the middle of, but I actually had a great (smokeless) weekend otherwise.
So how could it be great then?
My kids, wife and I had some nice times.  Went to the swim club, did some grilling,  played a couple of games of Candyland.  Granted, I would have enjoyed spending some quality time with my humidor, but oh well.
Why is it the kids always seem to win at Candyland...?

I think Tony plays with real candy... so everyone wins!  ;)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 12:04:08 PM
HOLY SHIT...CBid boxes arrive Thursday...thanks Lisa!  :-*

Shit stirrer...
Bitchinz for Tuesday ;)

lol. So, Lisa is the good one? Seems like Lori needed a little slapping around to warm up... or did you just get the name wrong, YellowStar?
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 12:06:52 PM
Don't know where Flip is, but these were actually recommended to me. Just don't know what they normally go for. I figure somewhere around 80% off msrp?

http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1798493/Gurkha-Ghost-Shadow/
http://www.cigarbid.com/Auction/Lot/1797935/Gurkha-Ghost-Shadow-Single/
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 12:08:27 PM
HOLY SHIT...CBid boxes arrive Thursday...thanks Lisa!  :-*

Shit stirrer...
Bitchinz for Tuesday ;)

lol. So, Lisa is the good one? Seems like Lori needed a little slapping around to warm up... or did you just get the name wrong, YellowStar?
Ahh fuck me...it's busted-joke Monday! I knew there was a reason I didn't get green stars!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 12:11:21 PM
I had a mostly nice weekend.  There is some bickering between my siblings that I'm unfortunately in the middle of, but I actually had a great (smokeless) weekend otherwise.
So how could it be great then?
My kids, wife and I had some nice times.  Went to the swim club, did some grilling,  played a couple of games of Candyland.  Granted, I would have enjoyed spending some quality time with my humidor, but oh well.
Why is it the kids always seem to win at Candyland...?

I think Tony plays with real candy... so everyone wins!  ;)
When I was a kid, my grandmother would come and stay a few days with us.  She loved to play bingo.  So she would send my mother out to buy a bunch of cheep little toys and candy and make a bunch of grab bags to hand out as bingo prizes.  Now that I think of it, "that's why I loved my grandma so much....!"  :)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 14, 2014, 12:12:19 PM
HOLY SHIT...CBid boxes arrive Thursday...thanks Lisa!  :-*
Thank goodness you didn't get Lori....
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 14, 2014, 12:13:34 PM
HOLY SHIT...CBid boxes arrive Thursday...thanks Lisa!  :-*

Shit stirrer...
Bitchinz for Tuesday ;)

lol. So, Lisa is the good one? Seems like Lori needed a little slapping around to warm up... or did you just get the name wrong, YellowStar?
Beat me too it.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 14, 2014, 12:14:03 PM
HOLY SHIT...CBid boxes arrive Thursday...thanks Lisa!  :-*

Shit stirrer...
Bitchinz for Tuesday ;)

lol. So, Lisa is the good one? Seems like Lori needed a little slapping around to warm up... or did you just get the name wrong, YellowStar?
Ahh fuck me...it's busted-joke Monday! I knew there was a reason I didn't get green stars!
You'll get there....
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 12:15:09 PM
I had a mostly nice weekend.  There is some bickering between my siblings that I'm unfortunately in the middle of, but I actually had a great (smokeless) weekend otherwise.
So how could it be great then?
My kids, wife and I had some nice times.  Went to the swim club, did some grilling,  played a couple of games of Candyland.  Granted, I would have enjoyed spending some quality time with my humidor, but oh well.
Why is it the kids always seem to win at Candyland...?

I think Tony plays with real candy... so everyone wins!  ;)
When I was a kid, my grandmother would come and stay a few days with us.  She loved to play bingo.  So she would send my mother out to buy a bunch of cheep little toys and candy and make a bunch of grab bags to hand out as bingo prizes.  Now that I think of it, "that's why I loved my grandma so much....!"  :)

Some similar memories, BD.
Bingo, card games, cheap toys and penny candy!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 12:37:45 PM
Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2014, 12:49:37 PM
Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
N-37. NNNNNNNNN - 37.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 12:59:14 PM
Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
N-37. NNNNNNNNN - 37.

What, people don't like grandma stories? Sheesh.

She'd sit with them and have a nice liverwurst sandwich... with sweet pickles. Maybe even a Sculpin.  ;D
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 01:00:12 PM
Almost halfway thru Monday...GO GO GO
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 01:00:28 PM
Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
Sorry, I was distracted by my wife's non-stop talking.  She got out her work schedule and precisely made me go over it with her looking at about 10 peoples assigned work schedule for the coming week.  After 10 minutes of going over it with her, I finally asked, "what the hell are you trying to tell me....?"  In an upset voice she said, "can't you tell by this schedule, "I have to work by myself Thursday night...!!!" With blurred eyes from staring at this schedule I nicely said, "couldn't you have just said I have to work by myself Thursday night, rather than subject me to 10 minutes of looking at this @#$%^&& schedule...??????"  Is my wife the only one like that...?
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 01:01:27 PM
Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
N-37. NNNNNNNNN - 37.
That's funny... I actually did laugh out loud... :)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 01:04:09 PM
Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
Sorry, I was distracted by my wife's non-stop talking.  She got out her work schedule and precisely made me go over it with her looking at about 10 peoples assigned work schedule for the coming week.  After 10 minutes of going over it with her, I finally asked, "what the hell are you trying to tell me....?"  In an upset voice she said, "can't you tell by this schedule, "I have to work by myself Thursday night...!!!" With blurred eyes from staring at this schedule I nicely said, "couldn't you have just said I have to work by myself Thursday night, rather than subject me to 10 minutes of looking at this @#$%^&& schedule...??????"  Is my wife the only one like that...?

Yes. She just wanted you to notice how hard she works and say so. Didn't you SEE that? lol.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: TRO on July 14, 2014, 01:06:25 PM
Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
Sorry, I was distracted by my wife's non-stop talking.  She got out her work schedule and precisely made me go over it with her looking at about 10 peoples assigned work schedule for the coming week.  After 10 minutes of going over it with her, I finally asked, "what the hell are you trying to tell me....?"  In an upset voice she said, "can't you tell by this schedule, "I have to work by myself Thursday night...!!!" With blurred eyes from staring at this schedule I nicely said, "couldn't you have just said I have to work by myself Thursday night, rather than subject me to 10 minutes of looking at this @#$%^&& schedule...??????"  Is my wife the only one like that...?

Yes. She just wanted you to notice how hard she works and say so. Didn't you SEE that? lol.
sheesh BD.  Next time she should hit you in the head with a shovel.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 01:06:45 PM
Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
N-37. NNNNNNNNN - 37.

What, people don't like grandma stories? Sheesh.

She'd sit with them and have a nice liverwurst sandwich... with sweet pickles. Maybe even a Sculpin.  ;D
My grandmother liked to eat a bean sandwich, and for desert she would stick left over cornbread into a glass, fill it with buttermilk and eat it with a spoon.  As a kid I thought it was normal, but now as an adult is sounds sort of funny... :)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 01:09:12 PM
Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
Sorry, I was distracted by my wife's non-stop talking.  She got out her work schedule and precisely made me go over it with her looking at about 10 peoples assigned work schedule for the coming week.  After 10 minutes of going over it with her, I finally asked, "what the hell are you trying to tell me....?"  In an upset voice she said, "can't you tell by this schedule, "I have to work by myself Thursday night...!!!" With blurred eyes from staring at this schedule I nicely said, "couldn't you have just said I have to work by myself Thursday night, rather than subject me to 10 minutes of looking at this @#$%^&& schedule...??????"  Is my wife the only one like that...?

Yes. She just wanted you to notice how hard she works and say so. Didn't you SEE that? lol.
All I heard was 10 minutes of the Charlie Brown Wah, Wah, Wah sound....
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 01:12:45 PM
[...]

(http://forums.steelersfever.com/images/smilies/chuckle.gif) You are not alone.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 01:14:22 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 01:14:48 PM
Nice little lunchtime quiz for you guys...

http://www.brainfall.com/quizzes/how-redneck-are-you/1zi8b2/
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 01:15:19 PM
[...]

Don't give her any ideas... There's already a bottle of antifreeze that mysteriously appeared on my back porch about 3 years ago that's got me worried...
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 01:17:00 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)
Hot cha cha...!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 14, 2014, 01:17:24 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)
I have a feeling that she's having a feeling.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: DesertRat on July 14, 2014, 01:17:57 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)
She looks really....relaxed.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 01:19:37 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)

Someone help her with that belt... That's just gonna leave a really bad mark that way.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 01:21:55 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)

Someone help her with that belt... That's just gonna leave a really bad mark that way.
They make seatbelts for those things now....?  Geez, I knew it was time for a new car..!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 14, 2014, 01:22:01 PM
Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
Sorry, I was distracted by my wife's non-stop talking.  She got out her work schedule and precisely made me go over it with her looking at about 10 peoples assigned work schedule for the coming week.  After 10 minutes of going over it with her, I finally asked, "what the hell are you trying to tell me....?"  In an upset voice she said, "can't you tell by this schedule, "I have to work by myself Thursday night...!!!" With blurred eyes from staring at this schedule I nicely said, "couldn't you have just said I have to work by myself Thursday night, rather than subject me to 10 minutes of looking at this @#$%^&& schedule...??????"  Is my wife the only one like that...?
No.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2014, 01:24:23 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)
Quick detour onto a bumpy road!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 01:27:23 PM
Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
Sorry, I was distracted by my wife's non-stop talking.  She got out her work schedule and precisely made me go over it with her looking at about 10 peoples assigned work schedule for the coming week.  After 10 minutes of going over it with her, I finally asked, "what the hell are you trying to tell me....?"  In an upset voice she said, "can't you tell by this schedule, "I have to work by myself Thursday night...!!!" With blurred eyes from staring at this schedule I nicely said, "couldn't you have just said I have to work by myself Thursday night, rather than subject me to 10 minutes of looking at this @#$%^&& schedule...??????"  Is my wife the only one like that...?
No.
Good afternoon Bret.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 01:28:45 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)
Quick detour onto a bumpy road!

LMAO! Yes. yes. offroad!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 01:32:22 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)
Quick detour onto a bumpy road!

LMAO! Yes. yes. offroad!
Honey, why do continue to keep hitting all of the bumps in the road...?
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 14, 2014, 01:33:06 PM
Guess I broke the Banter... MEDIC!
Sorry, I was distracted by my wife's non-stop talking.  She got out her work schedule and precisely made me go over it with her looking at about 10 peoples assigned work schedule for the coming week.  After 10 minutes of going over it with her, I finally asked, "what the hell are you trying to tell me....?"  In an upset voice she said, "can't you tell by this schedule, "I have to work by myself Thursday night...!!!" With blurred eyes from staring at this schedule I nicely said, "couldn't you have just said I have to work by myself Thursday night, rather than subject me to 10 minutes of looking at this @#$%^&& schedule...??????"  Is my wife the only one like that...?
No.
Good afternoon Bret.
Howdy, BD. Your anecdote had me laughing sympathetically. I have been there SO many times.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 01:37:47 PM
Anyone up for a baseball game?
(http://candidfashionpolice.com/101/)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 14, 2014, 01:38:49 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)
Quick detour onto a bumpy road!

LMAO! Yes. yes. offroad!
shame on you guys! That's somebody's daughter!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 01:43:32 PM
[...]
That's only the tip of the iceberg.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 01:47:42 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)
Quick detour onto a bumpy road!

LMAO! Yes. yes. offroad!
shame on you guys! That's somebody's daughter!
I know.... and they always looks so sweet when they're asleep...!  I'm sorrrry....
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 01:49:34 PM
Time to run to a meeting ;)
(http://candidfashionpolice.com/201/) http://candidfashionpolice.com/201/ (http://candidfashionpolice.com/201/)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 14, 2014, 01:50:48 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)
Quick detour onto a bumpy road!

LMAO! Yes. yes. offroad!
shame on you guys! That's somebody's daughter!
God I hope so. If that was someone's son, I'd fear for my sanity.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 01:52:25 PM
I just got the mail, and guess what...?  The new Harriet Carter catalogs are out...!  Scrunchie garden hoses are on sale...!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 14, 2014, 01:54:39 PM
Box #1 delivered. Cuarentas, Odysseys, and more Nica Rusticas.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 01:55:54 PM
Time to run to a meeting ;)
(http://candidfashionpolice.com/201/) http://candidfashionpolice.com/201/ (http://candidfashionpolice.com/201/)
Mmmmm, why is that listed under, "Creepy....?"  Along with a drop down menu entitled, "Tutorial....?"
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 01:56:58 PM
Box #1 delivered. Cuarentas, Odysseys, and more Nica Rusticas.
Jackpot..!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 02:00:06 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)
Quick detour onto a bumpy road!

LMAO! Yes. yes. offroad!
shame on you guys! That's somebody's daughter!

Exactly, Fred. That's Lori... from CBid.  ;D
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 02:00:52 PM
Box #1 delivered. Cuarentas, Odysseys, and more Nica Rusticas.

Nice! should I even ask if you got the 11/18's?
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2014, 02:06:34 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)
Quick detour onto a bumpy road!

LMAO! Yes. yes. offroad!
shame on you guys! That's somebody's daughter!

Exactly, Fred. That's Lori... from CBid.  ;D
All is forgiven!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 14, 2014, 02:08:13 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)
Quick detour onto a bumpy road!

BITCH!
shame on you guys! That's somebody's daughter!

Exactly, Fred. That's Lori... from CBid.  ;D
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 14, 2014, 02:21:47 PM
Box #1 delivered. Cuarentas, Odysseys, and more Nica Rusticas.
Jackpot..!
Indeed.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 14, 2014, 02:22:44 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 14, 2014, 02:24:36 PM
Box #1 delivered. Cuarentas, Odysseys, and more Nica Rusticas.

Nice! should I even ask if you got the 11/18's?
Probably should. These are the robustos. I like the 11/18s, prefer the CG's. But I got the robustos for  $2.75@.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 14, 2014, 02:25:28 PM
Hazzuh!
Bi Dave!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 02:27:10 PM
Hazzuh!
Peace out dawwwgggggg
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 02:28:25 PM
Hazzuh!

Later, Dave. (http://www.4smileys.com/smileys/wave-smileys/wave_smiley69.gif)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 02:30:34 PM
Box #1 delivered. Cuarentas, Odysseys, and more Nica Rusticas.

Nice! should I even ask if you got the 11/18's?
Probably should. These are the robustos. I like the 11/18s, prefer the CG's. But I got the robustos for  $2.75@.

We'll sheesh on you!  :D
Actually had the CG not too long ago... still prefer the 11/18. That taper just helps that smoke develop imho, fwiw, no offense, etc. etc.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 14, 2014, 02:35:17 PM
Box #1 delivered. Cuarentas, Odysseys, and more Nica Rusticas.

Nice! should I even ask if you got the 11/18's?
Probably should. These are the robustos. I like the 11/18s, prefer the CG's. But I got the robustos for  $2.75@.

We'll sheesh on you!  :D
Actually had the CG not too long ago... still prefer the 11/18. That taper just helps that smoke develop imho, fwiw, no offense, etc. etc.
Yes, but all of them fall within the range of "good" IMHO.  So I buy whatever I can get a deal on. $2.75 for Cuarenta robustos is a good deal.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 02:40:22 PM
Box #1 delivered. Cuarentas, Odysseys, and more Nica Rusticas.

Nice! should I even ask if you got the 11/18's?
Probably should. These are the robustos. I like the 11/18s, prefer the CG's. But I got the robustos for  $2.75@.

We'll sheesh on you!  :D
Actually had the CG not too long ago... still prefer the 11/18. That taper just helps that smoke develop imho, fwiw, no offense, etc. etc.
Yes, but all of them fall within the range of "good" IMHO.  So I buy whatever I can get a deal on. $2.75 for Cuarenta robustos is a good deal.

Yup. That IS a good price for any. Not like I'd toss ANY of 'em.
Got that last box of 11/18's from, ahem, cbid for $74.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 02:45:38 PM
Box #1 delivered. Cuarentas, Odysseys, and more Nica Rusticas.

Nice! should I even ask if you got the 11/18's?
Probably should. These are the robustos. I like the 11/18s, prefer the CG's. But I got the robustos for  $2.75@.

We'll sheesh on you!  :D
Actually had the CG not too long ago... still prefer the 11/18. That taper just helps that smoke develop imho, fwiw, no offense, etc. etc.
Yes, but all of them fall within the range of "good" IMHO.  So I buy whatever I can get a deal on. $2.75 for Cuarenta robustos is a good deal.

Yup. That IS a good price for any. Not like I'd toss ANY of 'em.
Got that last box of 11/18's from, ahem, cbid for $74.
Don't even say the 'L' word!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2014, 02:47:49 PM
HOLY SHIT...CBid boxes arrive Thursday...thanks Lisa!  :-*
Don't say that too loud....some folks are working on their vendetta against "the bid"
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2014, 02:48:54 PM
HOLY SHIT...CBid boxes arrive Thursday...thanks Lisa!  :-*

Shit stirrer...
Bitchinz for Tuesday ;)

lol. So, Lisa is the good one? Seems like Lori needed a little slapping around to warm up... or did you just get the name wrong, YellowStar?
Ahh fuck me...it's busted-joke Monday! I knew there was a reason I didn't get green stars!
There are many reasons!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2014, 02:49:44 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)
She looks really....relaxed.
I wish I were a seatbelt/should harness.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2014, 02:51:59 PM
[...]

For sure!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 14, 2014, 02:53:15 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)
I have a feeling that she's having a feeling.
Makes me want to hit a couple of potholes...or drift to the side for some warning strips....
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 02:55:37 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)
She looks really....relaxed.
I wish I were a seatbelt/should harness.
Yeah, my face belongs where that seatbelt it
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 14, 2014, 02:57:12 PM
Box #1 delivered. Cuarentas, Odysseys, and more Nica Rusticas.

Nice! should I even ask if you got the 11/18's?
Probably should. These are the robustos. I like the 11/18s, prefer the CG's. But I got the robustos for  $2.75@.

We'll sheesh on you!  :D
Actually had the CG not too long ago... still prefer the 11/18. That taper just helps that smoke develop imho, fwiw, no offense, etc. etc.
Yes, but all of them fall within the range of "good" IMHO.  So I buy whatever I can get a deal on. $2.75 for Cuarenta robustos is a good deal.

Agreed with that general line of thinking, Bret, especially when sizes are similar.  Yeah, I prefer coronas, but if the robustos are significantly cheaper (think the EPC NWC robustos on the jam, vs. corona pricing elsewhere), I'll grab the larger size so long as previous experience with the cigar and it's sizes are all "good" to me.

I'm getting back in to writing papers and whatnot, so expanding on a simple "agreed" in to a bunch of nonsense helps boost the ol' word count, haha.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: sfish on July 14, 2014, 02:58:16 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)
I have a feeling that she's having a feeling.
Makes me want to hit a couple of potholes...or drift to the side for some warning strips....
Find a cobblestone road
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 14, 2014, 03:04:27 PM
[...]

Well expanded, Joe.  ;-)

There are some cigars where a different vitola is a totally different cigar - the CyB come to mind - but I haven't found that to be the case with what I've had of Eiroa's work.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 14, 2014, 03:08:58 PM
[...]

Agreed with the CyB.  Love the corona.  Had a lonsdale over the weekend and enjoyed it but not as much.  I'd buy either over the robusto.  Another example for me is the Cain Daytona.  Love the #4, the other sizes are flavorless to me.

EPC would be a brand that I'd pretty much buy any size if it were the lowest price.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 03:09:04 PM
Roadtrip!
(http://i.imgur.com/SIxO92d.jpg)
I have a feeling that she's having a feeling.
Makes me want to hit a couple of potholes...or drift to the side for some warning strips....
Find a cobblestone road
I should have saved that pic for Tuesday!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 14, 2014, 03:15:40 PM
Sheesh, she's hot but you all are sure making bantering difficult from work today.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 03:18:38 PM
Sheesh, she's hot but you all are sure making bantering difficult from work today.
Sorry Tony..but don't make us pick between the two of you!  ;)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 14, 2014, 03:26:34 PM
Sheesh, she's hot but you all are sure making bantering difficult from work today.
Sorry Tony..but don't make us pick between the two of you!  ;)
Nah, it's fine.  I don't banter from my work pc anymore.  I just try not to allow others to see my phone screen.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 03:49:35 PM
Sheesh, she's hot but you all are sure making bantering difficult from work today.
Sorry Tony..but don't make us pick between the two of you!  ;)
Nah, it's fine.  I don't banter from my work pc anymore.  I just try not to allow others to see my phone screen.
Heard THAT!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Bad Dad on July 14, 2014, 03:59:14 PM
It's time for a short break... bbl.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 04:02:34 PM
It's time for a short break... bbl.
See ya BD!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 04:02:52 PM
Wake up guys, stop acting like you are working...SHEESH!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 14, 2014, 04:05:45 PM
Wake up guys, stop acting like you are working...SHEESH!
Not working.  Trying to get a few details taken care of before heading out to sail.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 04:08:37 PM
Wake up guys, stop acting like you are working...SHEESH!
Not working.  Trying to get a few details taken care of before heading out to sail.
Nice!  4pm meeting and them I am headin home
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 04:20:51 PM

#1 - Make sure the plug is in the boat!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: CigarGuy87 on July 14, 2014, 04:26:06 PM

#1 - Make sure the plug is in the boat!
#2 - Make sure cigars are packed :)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 14, 2014, 04:33:37 PM

#1 - Make sure the plug is in the boat!
#2 - Make sure cigars are packed :)
More important than the plug in the boat. I have a floating humidor and a lifejacket. I can smoke regardless of the condition of the boat.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 04:40:19 PM

#1 - Make sure the plug is in the boat!
#2 - Make sure cigars are packed :)
More important than the plug in the boat. I have a floating humidor and a lifejacket. I can smoke regardless of the condition of the boat.

I know it sounded like a joke, but I can't tell you how many times I've seen someone back their boat/jetski down the ramp, pull it over to the dock, jump back in their rig to get it off the ramp, then find their shit sinking at the dock. Sailboats stay in the water for the most part, so probably not as common an issue.

PS, I hear sharks like Cubans.  ;)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 14, 2014, 05:03:16 PM
Second box arrived. Short Run 2013s and 5-Vegas AAAs. Now I can go sailing.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: jswaykos on July 14, 2014, 05:04:32 PM
Second box arrived. Short Run 2013s and 5-Vegas AAAs. Now I can go sailing.

Nice, have fun!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: BackyardSmoker on July 14, 2014, 05:12:51 PM
Alright. I'm gone. Time to start anticipating my carton. Have a good evening, all.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 14, 2014, 05:20:31 PM

#1 - Make sure the plug is in the boat!
#2 - Make sure cigars are packed :)
More important than the plug in the boat. I have a floating humidor and a lifejacket. I can smoke regardless of the condition of the boat.

I know it sounded like a joke, but I can't tell you how many times I've seen someone back their boat/jetski down the ramp, pull it over to the dock, jump back in their rig to get it off the ramp, then find their shit sinking at the dock. Sailboats stay in the water for the most part, so probably not as common an issue.

PS, I hear sharks like Cubans.  ;)
I have a big knife and a firearm that will fire when wet.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2014, 05:57:05 PM
Sheesh is anybody alive?
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 14, 2014, 06:02:51 PM
Nope.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 14, 2014, 06:06:10 PM
Drinking a beer I didn't make.  A rarity for me.

Having a Carton Brewery  Monkey Chased the Weasel.  They're about 5 miles down the road and opened up about 3 years ago.  This is a Mulberry sour ale (by style I guess it would be a Berliner Weisse).  Not at all the usual beer flavored beer-or anywhere close to it, really.  But it works well if you like tart/sour type flavors.  This is like taking the atomic warhead candy and making it into a beer.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2014, 06:22:57 PM
Drinking a beer I didn't make.  A rarity for me.

Having a Carton Brewery  Monkey Chased the Weasel.  They're about 5 miles down the road and opened up about 3 years ago.  This is a Mulberry sour ale (by style I guess it would be a Berliner Weisse).  Not at all the usual beer flavored beer-or anywhere close to it, really.  But it works well if you like tart/sour type flavors.  This is like taking the atomic warhead candy and making it into a beer.
Sour Ale that sounds a bit strange but I am a local craft brewer fan.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 06:23:32 PM
back from the family get together. brother, daughter, nieces, nephew, kids, dog etc.
leftover pizza and cherry pie for a snack waiting for a thunderstorm to pass.
good evening all.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2014, 06:26:42 PM
back from the family get together. brother, daughter, nieces, nephew, kids, dog etc.
leftover pizza and cherry pie for a snack waiting for a thunderstorm to pass.
good evening all.
Looks like everyone was having fun.  No thunderstorm here just a hot as hell storm.  Right at 100.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 14, 2014, 06:28:21 PM
Drinking a beer I didn't make.  A rarity for me.

Having a Carton Brewery  Monkey Chased the Weasel.  They're about 5 miles down the road and opened up about 3 years ago.  This is a Mulberry sour ale (by style I guess it would be a Berliner Weisse).  Not at all the usual beer flavored beer-or anywhere close to it, really.  But it works well if you like tart/sour type flavors.  This is like taking the atomic warhead candy and making it into a beer.
Sour Ale that sounds a bit strange but I am a local craft brewer fan.

Imagine having a carbonated pink lemonade with no sugar.  Not that this beer tastes like sour pink lemonade, but it is closer to that the typical rich craft brew that you might associate.  Subtle hop aroma, little to no bitterness, light/bubbly mouthfeel, big sour flavor.  Nothing like an IPA or stout or even like a Witbier.

Good though, if you like sour ales.  Not everyone does.  It's a different style.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 14, 2014, 06:28:54 PM
HOLY SHIT...CBid boxes arrive Thursday...thanks Lisa!  :-*
Don't say that too loud....some folks are working on their vendetta against "the bid"
Your lucky it wasn't Lori!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2014, 06:35:34 PM
[...]

I would give it a curiosity tasting but does not sound like my cup of beer.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 06:46:25 PM
back from the family get together. brother, daughter, nieces, nephew, kids, dog etc.
leftover pizza and cherry pie for a snack waiting for a thunderstorm to pass.
good evening all.
Looks like everyone was having fun.  No thunderstorm here just a hot as hell storm.  Right at 100.
should have gotten pictures outside while everyone was around the pool before the rain came.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2014, 06:53:29 PM
back from the family get together. brother, daughter, nieces, nephew, kids, dog etc.
leftover pizza and cherry pie for a snack waiting for a thunderstorm to pass.
good evening all.
Looks like everyone was having fun.  No thunderstorm here just a hot as hell storm.  Right at 100.
should have gotten pictures outside while everyone was around the pool before the rain came.
Should-A, Would-A, Could-A my father used to always say.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 07:03:26 PM
back from the family get together. brother, daughter, nieces, nephew, kids, dog etc.
leftover pizza and cherry pie for a snack waiting for a thunderstorm to pass.
good evening all.
Looks like everyone was having fun.  No thunderstorm here just a hot as hell storm.  Right at 100.
should have gotten pictures outside while everyone was around the pool before the rain came.
Should-A, Would-A, Could-A my father used to always say.
ha. my father use to say "you can't leave a fart laying around without someone stealing it".
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: TRO on July 14, 2014, 07:08:04 PM
back from the family get together. brother, daughter, nieces, nephew, kids, dog etc.
leftover pizza and cherry pie for a snack waiting for a thunderstorm to pass.
good evening all.
Looks like everyone was having fun.  No thunderstorm here just a hot as hell storm.  Right at 100.
should have gotten pictures outside while everyone was around the pool before the rain came.
Should-A, Would-A, Could-A my father used to always say.
ha. my father use to say "you can't leave a fart laying around without someone stealing it".
did you take a shit?
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 14, 2014, 07:10:59 PM
"What the fuck is wrong with you!" My father use to say, alot!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2014, 07:18:08 PM
"What the fuck is wrong with you!" My father use to say, alot!
"What the hell were you thinking" was another regular for mine.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 14, 2014, 07:21:37 PM
"What the fuck is wrong with you!" My father use to say, alot!
"What the hell were you thinking" was another regular for mine.
He was a very religious man too, always yelling " Jesus Christ!"
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2014, 07:23:02 PM
"What the fuck is wrong with you!" My father use to say, alot!
"What the hell were you thinking" was another regular for mine.
He was a very religious man too, always yelling " Jesus Christ!"
As was mine with another of his favorites "God Dammit David I Told You ......"
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 07:25:57 PM
good evening guy's , first cigar of the evening  a san Migule,  .
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2014, 07:28:54 PM
good evening guy's , first cigar of the evening san Migule, ! .
Evening Dog.  No smoke here today too damn hot to sit out and too lazy to get in the pool.  Floating in the pools is about the only way to smoke in the afternoons this time of the year. 101 degrees now.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 07:30:07 PM
back from the family get together. brother, daughter, nieces, nephew, kids, dog etc.
leftover pizza and cherry pie for a snack waiting for a thunderstorm to pass.
good evening all.
Looks like everyone was having fun.  No thunderstorm here just a hot as hell storm.  Right at 100.
should have gotten pictures outside while everyone was around the pool before the rain came.
Should-A, Would-A, Could-A my father used to always say.
ha. my father use to say "you can't leave a fart laying around without someone stealing it".
did you take a shit?
no, just accused of walking away with the smell. my dad was a drunk. came to the day after payday and beat my brother and I for stealing his money. the one time we tried, there was nothing to steal. spent it all over the bar. the apple grew up and didn't fall far from the tree.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 07:30:34 PM
good evening guy's , first cigar of the evening san Migule, ! .
Evening Dog.  No smoke here today too damn hot to sit out and too lazy to get in the pool.  Floating in the pools is about the only way to smoke in the afternoons this time of the year. 101 degrees now.
Dave the pool sounds great right now! .
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 14, 2014, 07:30:55 PM
good evening guy's , first cigar of the evening  a san Migule,  .
LGC Rabito with coffee after dinner. Evening dd
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 07:36:04 PM
good evening guy's , first cigar of the evening  a san Migule,  .
LGC Rabito with coffee after dinner. Evening dd
hey Fred , that LGC , sounds good .
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 07:40:17 PM
Will posted a HERF , Fred and Dave , are you going Join in ? .
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 07:41:01 PM
JdN Antano Dark Corojo robusto size, Azarosa.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2014, 07:42:12 PM
Will posted a HERF , Fred and Dave , are you going Join in ? .
Not me.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 07:43:38 PM
JdN Antano Dark Corojo robusto size, Azarosa.
good evening Dean .
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2014, 07:45:51 PM
Season Finale for 24 tonight I got to watch that!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 14, 2014, 07:46:07 PM
Will posted a HERF , Fred and Dave , are you going Join in ? .
Not me.
wasn't invited
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2014, 07:46:36 PM
JdN Antano Dark Corojo robusto size, Azarosa.
Damn Dean you smoke too much lately :)
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 07:47:47 PM
Will posted a HERF , Fred and Dave , are you going Join in ? .
Not me.
wasn't invited
Yes you are He posted for all the BOTL to See it ! .
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2014, 07:48:29 PM
Will posted a HERF , Fred and Dave , are you going Join in ? .
Not me.
wasn't invited
Look on page 3 for today's post.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 14, 2014, 07:50:32 PM
Will posted a HERF , Fred and Dave , are you going Join in ? .
Not me.
wasn't invited
Yes you are He posted for all the BOTL to See it ! .
must've missed it, too lazy to read back.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 07:54:17 PM
JdN Antano Dark Corojo robusto size, Azarosa.
good evening Dean .
hello DD. you getting in on the 4 hour herf?
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 07:55:36 PM
JdN Antano Dark Corojo robusto size, Azarosa.
Damn Dean you smoke too much lately :)
really, there's such a thing?
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 07:59:55 PM
JdN Antano Dark Corojo robusto size, Azarosa.
good evening Dean .
hello DD. you getting in on the 4 hour herf?
Well I think so,  $15 For 3 Plus hrs of Cuban cigar smoking sounds good too me ! .
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 14, 2014, 08:03:31 PM
JdN Antano Dark Corojo robusto size, Azarosa.
good evening Dean .
hello DD. you getting in on the 4 hour herf?
Well I think so,  $15 For 3 Plus hrs of Cuban cigar smoking sounds good too me ! .
where are these cigars coming from? And don't say Cuba!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 14, 2014, 08:04:14 PM
JdN Antano Dark Corojo robusto size, Azarosa.
Damn Dean you smoke too much lately :)
really, there's such a thing?
Nope!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 08:05:37 PM
JdN Antano Dark Corojo robusto size, Azarosa.
good evening Dean .
hello DD. you getting in on the 4 hour herf?
Well I think so,  $15 For 3 Plus hrs of Cuban cigar smoking sounds good too me ! .
where are these cigars coming from? And don't say Cuba!
Sorry about that , Fred go back to page 1 , Will explained it all .
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 08:09:35 PM
JdN Antano Dark Corojo robusto size, Azarosa.
Damn Dean you smoke too much lately :)
really, there's such a thing?
Nope!
+1
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 14, 2014, 08:13:12 PM
Thanks for the info dd, but I'll pass.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2014, 08:14:07 PM
JdN Antano Dark Corojo robusto size, Azarosa.
Damn Dean you smoke too much lately :)
really, there's such a thing?
No but got to stir up shit to keep this slow banter moving!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 08:15:25 PM
JdN Antano Dark Corojo robusto size, Azarosa.
Damn Dean you smoke too much lately :)
really, there's such a thing?
Nope!
didn't think so.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 08:17:55 PM
I could really get into this show Street Outlaws: Full Throttle out of Oklahoma. fuck them home boys are crazy.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 08:20:01 PM
JdN Antano Dark Corojo robusto size, Azarosa.
Damn Dean you smoke too much lately :)
really, there's such a thing?
No but got to stir up shit to keep this slow banter moving!
ya gotta do better than that, I've got a pretty thick skin going through 3 wives.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 14, 2014, 08:20:33 PM
HERF Update 1:

Box 1 is still ordered and complete (and Generalissimo Francisco Franco is still dead).  That is KC, Sooner Jeff, TD, Tony, and Myself.

Box 2 is being coordinated by GK.  He placed the order for it today.  So far GK (duh), CB, and Raz have said that they're in.

(Raz, I'm assuming you're in since you said you'd run box 3.  Since we're not at that point yet, I figured having you as a placeholder in box 2 wouldn't be remiss.)

If enough people want in to justify a third box, that's cool.  Raz mentioned he would run it earlier or if someone else really wanted to for whatever reason, that works.  That's all up to youse guys to decide; I'm just here to keep track of who says what and pretend that there is some organization here.  (There isn't.)

Etc.

I was asked via PM how people would pay for this.  That is up to you and whoever is ordering the cigar you smoke.  Cash, MO, Check, paypal, gift rocket, amazon gift card, square cash, cigars in trade, total consciousness on your deathbed--whatever works best for you.  And if you'd prefer to get paid, well, order a box and be prepared to send out a few boxes in a week or two when they get here.

And as I mentioned, there is no organization here.  In the future, in an attempt to do a banter-wide "large" scale herf, I assume I'll have more groundwork going in.  It would be hard for me to have less.  I have a handful of ideas and have to talk to Tony on implementing them, so that has an ETA of 2nd half 2016.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 08:21:08 PM
Thanks for the info dd, but I'll pass.
Your are welcome Fred any time .
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 14, 2014, 08:24:40 PM
JdN Antano Dark Corojo robusto size, Azarosa.
Damn Dean you smoke too much lately :)
really, there's such a thing?
No but got to stir up shit to keep this slow banter moving!
ya gotta do better than that, I've got a pretty thick skin going through 3 wives.
Hell it generated 5 or 6 posts and that's big today.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 14, 2014, 08:26:19 PM
Thanks for the info dd, but I'll pass.
Your are welcome Fred any time .
Maybe if Ken's in, I'll change my mind.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 08:26:54 PM
JdN Antano Dark Corojo robusto size, Azarosa.
Damn Dean you smoke too much lately :)
really, there's such a thing?
No but got to stir up shit to keep this slow banter moving!
ya gotta do better than that, I've got a pretty thick skin going through 3 wives.
Hell it generated 5 or 6 posts and that's big today.
LMAO.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 08:31:37 PM
Thanks for the info dd, but I'll pass.
Your are welcome Fred any time .
Maybe if Ken's in, I'll change my mind.
Ken is in he is running box 2 .
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 14, 2014, 08:39:18 PM
Thanks for the info dd, but I'll pass.
Your are welcome Fred any time .
Maybe if Ken's in, I'll change my mind.
WTF.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 14, 2014, 08:50:18 PM
18
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 14, 2014, 08:51:53 PM
Casa de Los Habanos.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 14, 2014, 08:52:06 PM
PM Ken
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 08:54:14 PM
Hey Dave how much is a bottle of Havana club rum ? .
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 14, 2014, 08:55:31 PM
Hey Dave how much is a bottle of Havana club rum ? .
$12-$25 depending on age.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 14, 2014, 08:56:31 PM
Eye candy
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 09:00:42 PM
Eye candy
O FUCK that is some sexy cigars .
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 14, 2014, 09:02:34 PM
Have a great night guy's ! .
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 14, 2014, 09:20:03 PM
HERF update 2:

Box 2 now stands full.  Fredbob, Oy-Dave, CB, Raz, and GK coordinating.  Already ordered.

If there is enough interest for a 3rd box, post it up and send PMs and all that jazz and let me know.   Raz had said he'd coordinate a box if necessary.  So if he does, someone else can just slip into his box 2 spot.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 14, 2014, 09:42:58 PM
HERF update 2:

Box 2 now stands full.  Fredbob, Oy-Dave, CB, Raz, and GK coordinating.  Already ordered.

If there is enough interest for a 3rd box, post it up and send PMs and all that jazz and let me know.   Raz had said he'd coordinate a box if necessary.  So if he does, someone else can just slip into his box 2 spot.
if box #3 doesn't happen then I'd give my spot to DD. He seems excited about the cigar, I'm more into reading your reviews and the BS posted during the herf.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 14, 2014, 09:49:24 PM
HERF update 2:

Box 2 now stands full.  Fredbob, Oy-Dave, CB, Raz, and GK coordinating.  Already ordered.

If there is enough interest for a 3rd box, post it up and send PMs and all that jazz and let me know.   Raz had said he'd coordinate a box if necessary.  So if he does, someone else can just slip into his box 2 spot.
if box #3 doesn't happen then I'd give my spot to DD. He seems excited about the cigar, I'm more into reading your reviews and the BS posted during the herf.

I would be surprised if box 3 doesn't happen entirely.  If we had 3 people sign up I'm fairly sure we would be fine, because I know I would take a 2nd stick and I imagine at least one other member would, too.  And between DD, Joe, Flip, the 11 other Daves that haven't said yes or no yet, etc. I figure we've got at least 3 or 4 people who could be persuaded to join a herf of a ridiculously large cigar.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 14, 2014, 09:59:23 PM
[...]

cool!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: glassken on July 14, 2014, 11:02:39 PM
Wow
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 14, 2014, 11:03:18 PM
Sheesh!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 14, 2014, 11:12:11 PM
Wow
that is a big'n!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: glassken on July 14, 2014, 11:14:14 PM
Sheesh!
Cuban Lou's want's $136.00 USD for 5 of these! Another good find, Will. Between you and Joe, we get the best for less!
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: glassken on July 14, 2014, 11:17:25 PM
Sheesh!
Cuban Lou's want's $136.00 USD for 5 of these! Another good find, Will. Between you and Joe, we get the best for less!
Cigar terminal has them for $109.00
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: SLY on July 14, 2014, 11:38:56 PM

Good morning, gents.  Hope you all were able to enjoy the weekend.
Mornin' Tony. Yes. And you?

(http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/07/14/jusuquqy.jpg)
I happened to be looking up an NYC address using Google maps and saw this image when I requested a street view.  I thought it would be apropos to use it to respond to Dusty's post.
It looks like he has a cigar in his hand, Tony.  Someone said in their neighborhood, "throwing cigars" was the term for flipping the bird with both hands.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: SLY on July 14, 2014, 11:43:52 PM
[...]

Will, I'd like to sign up for two sticks @ $15 each. Once in a lifetime herf.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on July 14, 2014, 11:50:29 PM
[...]

Evening gents. I back up a few pages but not see the start of this. Who is ordering what? I may go in for a few if someone wants to put me in the loop as to what is going on.
Title: Re: 7/14/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on July 14, 2014, 11:53:43 PM
Had physical therapy today. Doing quite well. Almost have my full range of motion back in my neck but the left arm is still numb. It will take months for that to heal. Therapist did another grip strength test. 70 kilograms, forgot they did everything in metric. That means I have a 154 pound grip in my hands. People think I am joking when I tell them I crack walnuts in my fist. I am not.