CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 13, 2016, 12:00:56 AM

Title: 1/13/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on January 13, 2016, 12:00:56 AM
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:34:56 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:35:53 AM
Today is Wednesday, Jan. 13, the 13th day of 2016. There are 353 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:36:39 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Jan. 13, 1966, Robert C. Weaver was nominated to be Secretary of Housing and Urban Development by President Lyndon B. Johnson; Weaver became the first black Cabinet member.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:37:09 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:37:34 AM
In 1733, James Oglethorpe and some 120 English colonists arrived at Charleston, South Carolina, while en route to settle in present-day Georgia.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:38:04 AM
In 1794, President George Washington approved a measure adding two stars and two stripes to the American flag, following the admission of Vermont and Kentucky to the Union. (The number of stripes was later reduced to the original 13.)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:38:28 AM
In 1864, American songwriter Stephen Foster died in poverty in a New York hospital at age 37.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:38:59 AM
In 1898, Emile Zola's famous defense of Capt. Alfred Dreyfus, "J'accuse," (zhah-KOOZ') was published in Paris.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:39:32 AM
In 1915, a magnitude-7 earthquake centered in Avezzano, Italy, claimed some 30,000 lives.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:39:56 AM
In 1941, a new law went into effect granting Puerto Ricans U.S. birthright citizenship. Novelist and poet James Joyce died in Zurich, Switzerland, less than a month before his 59th birthday.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:40:21 AM
In 1962, comedian Ernie Kovacs died in a car crash in west Los Angeles 10 days before his 43rd birthday.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:40:45 AM
In 1976, Sarah Caldwell became the first woman to conduct at New York's Metropolitan Opera House as she led a performance of "La Traviata."
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:41:19 AM
In 1978, former Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey died in Waverly, Minnesota, at age 66.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:41:40 AM
In 1982, an Air Florida 737 crashed into Washington, D.C.'s 14th Street Bridge and fell into the Potomac River while trying to take off during a snowstorm, killing a total of 78 people; four passengers and a flight attendant survived.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:42:07 AM
In 1990, L. Douglas Wilder of Virginia became the nation's first elected black governor as he took the oath of office in Richmond.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:42:31 AM
In 2014, a shooting at a Wesley Chapel, Florida, movie theater left Chad Oulson, 43, dead; retired Tampa police captain Curtis Reeves, 71, is accused of killing Oulson during what authorities said was an argument over Oulson's texting.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:43:11 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush met with Germany's new chancellor, Angela Merkel, at the White House. A U.S. Army OH-58 Kiowa helicopter went down near Mosul after coming to the aid of Iraqi police under hostile fire; its two pilots were killed. A U.S. missile strike in Pakistan killed a relative of al-Qaida's No. 2 leader Ayman al-Zawahri (AY'-muhn ahl-ZWAH'-ree) and a terror suspect, but also 13 residents, prompting outrage among Pakistanis.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:43:35 AM
Five years ago: Vice President Joe Biden became the first top U.S. official to visit Iraq since the country approved a new Cabinet; Biden emphasized to Iraqi leaders that the U.S. wanted nothing more than for Iraq to be free and democratic. A funeral was held in Tucson, Arizona, for 9-year-old Christina Taylor Green, the youngest victim of a mass shooting that also claimed five other lives and critically wounded Congresswoman Gabrielle Giffords.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:43:58 AM
One year ago: Pope Francis brought calls for reconciliation as well as justice as he arrived in Sri Lanka at the start of a weeklong Asian tour. In an emotional act of defiance, Charlie Hebdo resurrected its irreverent and often provocative newspaper, featuring on the cover a caricature of a weeping Prophet Muhammad holding a sign reading "I am Charlie" with the words "All is forgiven" above him.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:44:22 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Frances Sternhagen is 86. TV personality Nick Clooney is 82. Comedian Rip Taylor is 82. Comedian Charlie Brill is 78. Actor Billy Gray is 78. Actor Richard Moll is 73. Rock musician Trevor Rabin is 62. Rhythm-and-blues musician Fred White is 61. Rock musician James Lomenzo (Megadeth) is 57. Actor Kevin Anderson is 56. Actress Julia Louis-Dreyfus is 55. Rock singer Graham "Suggs" McPherson (Madness) is 55. Country singer Trace Adkins is 54. Actress Penelope Ann Miller is 52. Actor Patrick Dempsey is 50. Actress Traci Bingham is 48. Actor Keith Coogan is 46. TV producer-writer Shonda Rhimes is 46. Actress Nicole Eggert is 44. Actor Ross McCall is 40. Actor Michael Pena is 40. Actor Orlando Bloom is 39. Meteorologist Ginger Zee (TV: "Good Morning America") is 35. Actress Ruth Wilson is 34. Actor Julian Morris is 33. Actor Liam Hemsworth is 26.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:44:44 AM
Thought for Today: "Never underestimate your power to change yourself; never overestimate your power to change others." — H. Jackson Brown Jr., American writer.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 02:45:51 AM
Think About It
-------------------------

I had amnesia once - or twice.

Protons have mass? I didn't even know they were Catholic.

All I ask is a chance to prove that money can't make me happy.

I'd give my right arm to be ambidextrous.

If the world was a logical place, men would ride horses sidesaddle.

What is a "free" gift? Aren't all gifts free?

They told me I was gullible .. and I believed them.

Teach a child to be polite and courteous in the home and, when he
grows up, he'll never be able to edge his car onto a motorway.

Two can live as cheaply as one, for half as long.

Experience is the thing you have left when everything else is gone.

What if there were no hypothetical questions?

One nice thing about egotists: They don't talk about other people.

When the only tool you own is a hammer, every problem begins to look
like a nail.

A flashlight is a carrying case for dead batteries.

What was the greatest thing before sliced bread?

I used to be indecisive. Now I'm not sure.

The cost of living hasn't affected its popularity.

How can there be self-help "groups"?

Is there another word for synonym?

Where do forest rangers go to "get away from it all"?

Is it possible to be totally partial?

Is Marx's tomb a communist plot?

If swimming is so good for your figure, how do you explain whales?

Show me a man with both feet firmly on the ground, and I'll show you a
man who can't get his pants off.

It's not an optical illusion. It just looks like one.

Is it my imagination, or do buffalo wings taste like chicken?

Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 03:46:38 AM
Morning, Chip. Got my Powerball tickets this morning, so this will probably be my last day at work.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 04:51:46 AM
Good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 04:52:56 AM
Morning, Chip. Got my Powerball tickets this morning, so this will probably be my last day at work.
I guess we must be splitting the prize tonight because the girl that sold me mine told me that I had just bought the winning ticket.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 04:53:54 AM
Morning, Chip. Got my Powerball tickets this morning, so this will probably be my last day at work.
I will wait till the results come out before I quit my job though, to old to start looking again.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 05:00:35 AM
Morning, Chip. Got my Powerball tickets this morning, so this will probably be my last day at work.
I will wait till the results come out before I quit my job though, to old to start looking again.
Lol, definitely a solid plan, I'll join you.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 05:01:14 AM
Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 05:03:19 AM
Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 05:23:05 AM
Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 05:23:43 AM
Morrning fellow lottery winners, yep me too!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 05:23:54 AM
Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Plenty of repeats also
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 05:25:42 AM
Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Plenty of repeats also
Indeed, I've already seen the Blondies a couple of times this morning. I think that's more an indication of their somewhat limited variety. You look at the brand page, they don't have a huge list there.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 05:25:51 AM
Morrning fellow lottery winners, yep me too!
I find it hard to believe that you guys are so confident when I clearly have the winning ticket
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 05:26:29 AM
Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Plenty of repeats also
Indeed, I've already seen the Blondies a couple of times this morning. I think that's more an indication of their somewhat limited variety. You look at the brand page, they don't have a huge list there.
True dat
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 05:30:47 AM
Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Plenty of repeats also
Indeed, I've already seen the Blondies a couple of times this morning. I think that's more an indication of their somewhat limited variety. You look at the brand page, they don't have a huge list there.
True dat
Agreed on limite brands But they ran quite a few quality deals by yesterday, about 10 times more than the Jam and the Mash combined.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 05:31:53 AM
Morrning fellow lottery winners, yep me too!
I find it hard to believe that you guys are so confident when I clearly have the winning ticket
I have a feeling there will be many disappointed people Thursday.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 13, 2016, 05:32:08 AM
Good morning Dave and Scott.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 05:34:00 AM
Morrning fellow lottery winners, yep me too!
I find it hard to believe that you guys are so confident when I clearly have the winning ticket
I have a feeling there will be many disappointed people Thursday.
That would be a very safe bet
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 05:34:29 AM
Morning Fish.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 05:37:49 AM
Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Plenty of repeats also
Indeed, I've already seen the Blondies a couple of times this morning. I think that's more an indication of their somewhat limited variety. You look at the brand page, they don't have a huge list there.
True dat
Agreed on limite brands But they ran quite a few quality deals by yesterday, about 10 times more than the Jam and the Mash combined.
They've already done about 10 deals since the damn Punch's went up on the jam.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 05:39:05 AM
Morrning fellow lottery winners, yep me too!
I find it hard to believe that you guys are so confident when I clearly have the winning ticket
I have a feeling there will be many disappointed people Thursday.
Not me. Hard to be disappointed with winning.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 05:39:42 AM
Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Plenty of repeats also
Indeed, I've already seen the Blondies a couple of times this morning. I think that's more an indication of their somewhat limited variety. You look at the brand page, they don't have a huge list there.
True dat
Agreed on limite brands But they ran quite a few quality deals by yesterday, about 10 times more than the Jam and the Mash combined.
Case in point - Fonseca Cubanos on 2 out of 3 deals.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 05:41:19 AM
@ Golf, I know it is a big city and the odds are slim but was that house that blew up in Cleveland yesterday anywhere near your area?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 05:45:25 AM
Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Plenty of repeats also
Indeed, I've already seen the Blondies a couple of times this morning. I think that's more an indication of their somewhat limited variety. You look at the brand page, they don't have a huge list there.
True dat
Agreed on limite brands But they ran quite a few quality deals by yesterday, about 10 times more than the Jam and the Mash combined.
Case in point - Fonseca Cubanos on 2 out of 3 deals.
They certainly have some issues but With over 300 deals in the 24 hours I would have to say significant repeats would be hard to avoid.  Also with 5 minute deals repeats allow you to hit things you missed.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 05:46:40 AM
@ Golf, I know it is a big city and the odds are slim but was that house that blew up in Cleveland yesterday anywhere near your area?
It was in Macedonia, which is about 15 miles from my house. Person I used to work with is now a guidance counselor in the school district where the kid who died went. I imagine she's having a rough couple of days.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 05:46:47 AM
Good buy on some good JdN's right now.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 05:47:14 AM
[...]
No doubt, definitely better than waiting out a turd on the jam.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 05:47:47 AM
@ Golf, I know it is a big city and the odds are slim but was that house that blew up in Cleveland yesterday anywhere near your area?
It was in Macedonia, which is about 15 miles from my house. Person I used to work with is now a guidance counselor in the school district where the kid who died went. I imagine she's having a rough couple of days.
Terrible tragedy, I assume it was a gas leak but have they determined the cause?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 05:50:19 AM
@ Golf, I know it is a big city and the odds are slim but was that house that blew up in Cleveland yesterday anywhere near your area?
It was in Macedonia, which is about 15 miles from my house. Person I used to work with is now a guidance counselor in the school district where the kid who died went. I imagine she's having a rough couple of days.
Terrible tragedy, I assume it was a gas leak but have they determined the cause?
No cause known as of now. But gas is probably a pretty solid guess.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 05:50:31 AM
[...]
We were laughing yesterday about all the 60+ RG stuff they offer, must have bought out all there were cheap.  Also a lot of Churchill size stuff yesterday.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 05:51:20 AM
@ Golf, I know it is a big city and the odds are slim but was that house that blew up in Cleveland yesterday anywhere near your area?
It was in Macedonia, which is about 15 miles from my house. Person I used to work with is now a guidance counselor in the school district where the kid who died went. I imagine she's having a rough couple of days.
Terrible tragedy, I assume it was a gas leak but have they determined the cause?
No cause known as of now. But gas is probably a pretty solid guess.
Must have been a Tony size gas leak.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 05:54:32 AM
Time to get ready for work, BBL
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 05:56:06 AM
News said currently $980 million cash value for Powerball but that could reach $1 billion.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 05:59:10 AM
News said currently $980 million cash value for Powerball but that could reach $1 billion.
That means if I win through my work pool, I'll get about $15.5 million. I can work with that.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 06:07:50 AM
News said currently $980 million cash value for Powerball but that could reach $1 billion.
That means if I win through my work pool, I'll get about $15.5 million. I can work with that.
I also read somewhere today that if you put the winnings into a tax-free bond, it would generate $39k of interest per day.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 06:23:57 AM
Also, for what it's worth, looks like the NEWYEAR code at CI gives 20% off no matter the total. Put something in my cart earlier, and apparently, the code was still saved from the last jam, cause it applied the discount.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 06:37:33 AM
Also, for what it's worth, looks like the NEWYEAR code at CI gives 20% off no matter the total. Put something in my cart earlier, and apparently, the code was still saved from the last jam, cause it applied the discount.
Sure does, I have one jam item in my cart and just applied it and it worked on $39.99
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 06:54:15 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Fishy.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 06:56:44 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Fishy.
Morning, Dave. You get yourself a winning ticket, too?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 07:08:26 AM
Morrning fellow lottery winners, yep me too!
I find it hard to believe that you guys are so confident when I clearly have the winning ticket
Then you must have picked the same numbers as I did...
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 07:09:00 AM
Morning Chip, Dave, Dave and Fishy.
Morning, Dave. You get yourself a winning ticket, too?
Yes sir, in the bank!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 07:10:49 AM
Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Plenty of repeats also
Indeed, I've already seen the Blondies a couple of times this morning. I think that's more an indication of their somewhat limited variety. You look at the brand page, they don't have a huge list there.
True dat
Agreed on limite brands But they ran quite a few quality deals by yesterday, about 10 times more than the Jam and the Mash combined.
Case in point - Fonseca Cubanos on 2 out of 3 deals.
Burner count number also doesn't mean anything...it was over 100 yesterday.  Appears to have reset at some point.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 07:14:20 AM
Morrning fellow lottery winners, yep me too!
I find it hard to believe that you guys are so confident when I clearly have the winning ticket
Then you must have picked the same numbers as I did...
I'd be happy to share
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 07:15:37 AM
@ Golf, I know it is a big city and the odds are slim but was that house that blew up in Cleveland yesterday anywhere near your area?
It was in Macedonia, which is about 15 miles from my house. Person I used to work with is now a guidance counselor in the school district where the kid who died went. I imagine she's having a rough couple of days.
Terrible tragedy, I assume it was a gas leak but have they determined the cause?
Reports I've heard say they don't think it was a gas leak.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 07:18:24 AM
Morrning fellow lottery winners, yep me too!
I find it hard to believe that you guys are so confident when I clearly have the winning ticket
Then you must have picked the same numbers as I did...
I'd be happy to share
What I said last time holds true - if I win, WHEN I win, everyone gets a Bueso wooden ashtray, on me.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 07:19:59 AM
@ Golf, I know it is a big city and the odds are slim but was that house that blew up in Cleveland yesterday anywhere near your area?
It was in Macedonia, which is about 15 miles from my house. Person I used to work with is now a guidance counselor in the school district where the kid who died went. I imagine she's having a rough couple of days.
Terrible tragedy, I assume it was a gas leak but have they determined the cause?
Reports I've heard say they don't think it was a gas leak.
When you see the pictures of the aftermath, you can definitely tell where the problem originated.
(http://s3.amazonaws.com/newscloud-production/the-news-leader/2016/01/5694750e72b3027e2a000061/photos/Screen_shot_2016-01-12_at_10.55.44_AM/gallery.png?1452614161)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 07:20:54 AM
Included in the top 14 brands at CigarPage...Rocky Patel Decade, Buena Vista, AB Prensado...
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 07:22:22 AM
Morrning fellow lottery winners, yep me too!
I find it hard to believe that you guys are so confident when I clearly have the winning ticket
Then you must have picked the same numbers as I did...
I'd be happy to share
What I said last time holds true - if I win, WHEN I win, everyone gets a Bueso wooden ashtray, on me.
Did you stock up when they were on the Jam last week or are you going to splurge and get them for regular price?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 07:23:43 AM
18 degrees out and even got a dusting of snow last night.  Latest first snow on record here.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 07:33:11 AM
The Relic's are flying off of the Jam shelves...
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 07:35:25 AM
Morrning fellow lottery winners, yep me too!
I find it hard to believe that you guys are so confident when I clearly have the winning ticket
Then you must have picked the same numbers as I did...
I'd be happy to share
What I said last time holds true - if I win, WHEN I win, everyone gets a Bueso wooden ashtray, on me.
Did you stock up when they were on the Jam last week or are you going to splurge and get them for regular price?
If I win $980 million, I'll splurge. Though, I'll still need a shipping code.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 07:36:41 AM
Morrning fellow lottery winners, yep me too!
I find it hard to believe that you guys are so confident when I clearly have the winning ticket
Then you must have picked the same numbers as I did...
I'd be happy to share
What I said last time holds true - if I win, WHEN I win, everyone gets a Bueso wooden ashtray, on me.
Did you stock up when they were on the Jam last week or are you going to splurge and get them for regular price?
If I win $980 million, I'll splurge. Though, I'll still need a shipping code.
Just remember to put a Jam item in your cart today.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 07:36:45 AM
Included in the top 14 brands at CigarPage...Rocky Patel Decade, Buena Vista, AB Prensado...
Did you get the new sis catalog? They have their top-25 cigars, and 5V Classics were on there. Surprised one of their generic house blends weren't on there, too.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 07:40:07 AM
Included in the top 14 brands at CigarPage...Rocky Patel Decade, Buena Vista, AB Prensado...
Buena Vista was a top seller this month thanks to you bastidges
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 07:40:56 AM
Included in the top 14 brands at CigarPage...Rocky Patel Decade, Buena Vista, AB Prensado...
Buena Vista was a top seller this month thanks to you bastidges
CNS. They probably weren't even on the list before that deal.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 07:41:00 AM
Included in the top 14 brands at CigarPage...Rocky Patel Decade, Buena Vista, AB Prensado...
Did you get the new sis catalog? They have their top-25 cigars, and 5V Classics were on there. Surprised one of their generic house blends weren't on there, too.
If it made the list, maybe I need to revisit!  Think it's only a top 20 list.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2016, 07:41:32 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 07:41:44 AM
Included in the top 14 brands at CigarPage...Rocky Patel Decade, Buena Vista, AB Prensado...
Buena Vista was a top seller this month thanks to you bastidges
Won't be next month!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 07:42:02 AM
Included in the top 14 brands at CigarPage...Rocky Patel Decade, Buena Vista, AB Prensado...
Did you get the new sis catalog? They have their top-25 cigars, and 5V Classics were on there. Surprised one of their generic house blends weren't on there, too.
If it made the list, maybe I need to revisit!  Think it's only a top 20 list.
Even more exclusive! Definitely give that one another shot. I'm sure we'll see them on the jam at some point today.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 07:42:07 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 07:42:26 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
Morning, AlsoSoonToBeRichTony.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 07:42:49 AM
Looks like the plug finally got pulled on the Relics.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 07:45:09 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
It's winner.  Singular.  And good morning back to ya.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 07:48:17 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
Morning, AlsoSoonToBeRichTony.
If Tony wins, will he invest in oil or has he had enough of that substance?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 07:53:43 AM
News said currently $980 million cash value for Powerball but that could reach $1 billion.
CORRECTION:  That should have been ONLY $930 Million but the 1 billion potential is correct
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 07:55:16 AM
Morning Travellin Dave, Bean & Tony
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2016, 07:57:25 AM
Morning Mr. Mayor.
Cold out there, bundle up. I doubt Fish took the bike today.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2016, 07:58:24 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
Morning, AlsoSoonToBeRichTony.
It's a win/win for me. Looking forward to my Buesos.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 08:01:12 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
Morning, AlsoSoonToBeRichTony.
It's a win/win for me. Looking forward to my Buesos.
Indeed.  I don't need a wooden ashtray so will re-gift it to the warden for her birthday.  She can put her watch, earrings, and whatnot in it.  She's gonna love it!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 08:06:18 AM
News said currently $980 million cash value for Powerball but that could reach $1 billion.
CORRECTION:  That should have been ONLY $930 Million but the 1 billion potential is correct
Damn. Now work pool down to $14.7 million each.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 08:06:49 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
Morning, AlsoSoonToBeRichTony.
It's a win/win for me. Looking forward to my Buesos.
Indeed.  I don't need a wooden ashtray so will re-gift it to the warden for her birthday.  She can put her watch, earrings, and whatnot in it.  She's gonna love it!
You better fuk-up the crown molding on it so as to match the bathroom.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 08:06:52 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
Morning, AlsoSoonToBeRichTony.
It's a win/win for me. Looking forward to my Buesos.
Indeed.  I don't need a wooden ashtray so will re-gift it to the warden for her birthday.  She can put her watch, earrings, and whatnot in it.  She's gonna love it!
I'll make sure I put a piece of felt in yours before I ship it.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 08:07:17 AM
News said currently $980 million cash value for Powerball but that could reach $1 billion.
CORRECTION:  That should have been ONLY $930 Million but the 1 billion potential is correct
Damn. Now work pool down to $14.7 million each.
Sorry, guess you will not have cigar money now.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 08:08:02 AM
News said currently $980 million cash value for Powerball but that could reach $1 billion.
CORRECTION:  That should have been ONLY $930 Million but the 1 billion potential is correct
Damn. Now work pool down to $14.7 million each.
Sorry, guess you will not have cigar money now.
Now I'll just have to wait for a jam on those ashtrays.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2016, 08:08:44 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
It's winner.  Singular.  And good morning back to ya.
That's the wrong attitude, brother.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2016, 08:09:32 AM
Morning Travellin Dave, Bean & Tony
Good morning, TXDave.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 08:14:21 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
It's winner.  Singular.  And good morning back to ya.
That's the wrong attitude, brother.
Hey man, we're talking about $1B, so GFY, brother!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 08:15:17 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
It's winner.  Singular.  And good morning back to ya.
That's the wrong attitude, brother.
Hey man, we're talking about $1B, so GFY, brother!
They name streets after guys like you
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2016, 08:16:42 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
It's winner.  Singular.  And good morning back to ya.
That's the wrong attitude, brother.
Hey man, we're talking about $1B, so GFY, brother!
LMAO!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 08:17:17 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
It's winner.  Singular.  And good morning back to ya.
That's the wrong attitude, brother.
Hey man, we're talking about $1B, so GFY, brother!
They name streets after guys like you
(http://uberhumor.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/d00d5918-147c-4d4c-9b64-548092aeca4b.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 08:20:03 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
It's winner.  Singular.  And good morning back to ya.
That's the wrong attitude, brother.
Hey man, we're talking about $1B, so GFY, brother!
They name streets after guys like you
For that kind of dough I'll just buy a town and rename it WTF I want.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 13, 2016, 08:20:37 AM
Good mornin fellas
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 08:22:57 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning CG, they must be working you to death lately your post count is falling rapidly.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 08:23:24 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
It's winner.  Singular.  And good morning back to ya.
That's the wrong attitude, brother.
Hey man, we're talking about $1B, so GFY, brother!
They name streets after guys like you
For that kind of dough I'll just buy a town and rename it WTF I want.
Could ban Eyetalians if you wanted to.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 08:23:54 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, NFM.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2016, 08:27:55 AM
Good mornin fellas
Good morning, Shaun.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 08:28:03 AM
Rode through Boerne, TX last Friday and down this road.  Almost pulled over to take a picture of the street sign.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/Herff%20Rd%20-%20Google%20Maps.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 08:28:56 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning CG, they must be working you to death lately your post count is falling rapidly.
And he left off the exclamation point.  Definitely slackin'.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2016, 08:29:22 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
It's winner.  Singular.  And good morning back to ya.
That's the wrong attitude, brother.
Hey man, we're talking about $1B, so GFY, brother!
They name streets after guys like you
For that kind of dough I'll just buy a town and rename it WTF I want.
Could ban Eyetalians if you wanted to.
What's he gonna eat?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 08:29:31 AM
Rode through Boerne, TX last Friday and down this road.  Almost pulled over to take a picture of the street sign.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/Herff%20Rd%20-%20Google%20Maps.jpg)
That would've been a good sign to "borrow". Would look good in the man cave.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 08:30:01 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
It's winner.  Singular.  And good morning back to ya.
That's the wrong attitude, brother.
Hey man, we're talking about $1B, so GFY, brother!
They name streets after guys like you
For that kind of dough I'll just buy a town and rename it WTF I want.
Could ban Eyetalians if you wanted to.
What's he gonna eat?
Mexicans?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 08:30:53 AM
Rode through Boerne, TX last Friday and down this road.  Almost pulled over to take a picture of the street sign.
(http://i404.photobucket.com/albums/pp124/pargerous/Herff%20Rd%20-%20Google%20Maps.jpg)
Those herfing hippies down there are not herfing the same cigars we do though.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 08:31:29 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
It's winner.  Singular.  And good morning back to ya.
That's the wrong attitude, brother.
Hey man, we're talking about $1B, so GFY, brother!
They name streets after guys like you
For that kind of dough I'll just buy a town and rename it WTF I want.
Could ban Eyetalians if you wanted to.
What's he gonna eat?
Mexicans?
Texas Beef!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2016, 08:32:08 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
It's winner.  Singular.  And good morning back to ya.
That's the wrong attitude, brother.
Hey man, we're talking about $1B, so GFY, brother!
They name streets after guys like you
For that kind of dough I'll just buy a town and rename it WTF I want.
Could ban Eyetalians if you wanted to.
What's he gonna eat?
Mexicans?
They're high in cholesterol.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 08:36:03 AM
In Houston, NFL owners approve Rams' move to L.A. area
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2016, 08:38:11 AM
In Houston, NFL owners approve Rams' move to L.A. area
Are they just gonna keep going back and forth? Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 08:40:15 AM
In Houston, NFL owners approve Rams' move to L.A. area
Are they just gonna keep going back and forth? Sheesh.
They can lose in front of bigger crowds in LA than St Louis.

NFL is charging them a $500 million fee to move.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 13, 2016, 08:40:42 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning CG, they must be working you to death lately your post count is falling rapidly.
Haha, been pretty busy lately.  Doing a big ND Medicaid project on member health for the annual meeting in a few days
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 13, 2016, 08:41:13 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, NFM.
Mornin!  Just remember, as bad as the Browns suck, they weren't bad enough to move a franchise ;)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 13, 2016, 08:41:29 AM
Good mornin fellas
Good morning, Shaun.
Good morning Mark and Tony!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 08:42:13 AM
Last chance at the Padron 2000 Maduros deal at $18.21/5
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 08:42:30 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, NFM.
Mornin!  Just remember, as bad as the Browns suck, they weren't bad enough to move a franchise ;)
Nope, just lack of public funding help did that 20 years ago.  8)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 08:43:11 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, NFM.
Mornin!  Just remember, as bad as the Browns suck, they weren't bad enough to move a franchise ;)
Or smart enough maybe, after all they did take Johhny after every other team rejected him.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 08:44:55 AM
39 degrees at Dean's trailer on Golf Day, surprised we have not heard some bitch'n from him this morning.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 08:47:27 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, NFM.
Mornin!  Just remember, as bad as the Browns suck, they weren't bad enough to move a franchise ;)
Or smart enough maybe, after all they did take Johhny after every other team rejected him.
Just think how much worse it will look when the Cowboys take him off our hands after his college years AND 2 years of NFL history showing he doesn't have what it takes.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 08:50:43 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
It's winner.  Singular.  And good morning back to ya.
That's the wrong attitude, brother.
Hey man, we're talking about $1B, so GFY, brother!
They name streets after guys like you
For that kind of dough I'll just buy a town and rename it WTF I want.
Could ban Eyetalians if you wanted to.
Why would you want to name a town WTF?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 08:52:07 AM
Now the Page has the Camachos up at practically the same price CI did, but for 10 instead of 5. Take that!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 08:52:47 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
It's winner.  Singular.  And good morning back to ya.
That's the wrong attitude, brother.
Hey man, we're talking about $1B, so GFY, brother!
They name streets after guys like you
For that kind of dough I'll just buy a town and rename it WTF I want.
Could ban Eyetalians if you wanted to.
Why would you want to name a town WTF?
Why WOULDN'T you?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 08:54:23 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, NFM.
Mornin!  Just remember, as bad as the Browns suck, they weren't bad enough to move a franchise ;)
Or smart enough maybe, after all they did take Johhny after every other team rejected him.
Just think how much worse it will look when the Cowboys take him off our hands after his college years AND 2 years of NFL history showing he doesn't have what it takes.
No worse at all, WTF does not know that Jerry Jones is stark raving crazy?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 08:54:49 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, NFM.
Mornin!  Just remember, as bad as the Browns suck, they weren't bad enough to move a franchise ;)
As nobody else want's them, they have no place to move to.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 08:56:25 AM
Last Scorcher Up

La palina Classic
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 08:56:58 AM
39 degrees at Dean's trailer on Golf Day, surprised we have not heard some bitch'n from him this morning.
Probably getting help warming up.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 08:57:45 AM
39 degrees at Dean's trailer on Golf Day, surprised we have not heard some bitch'n from him this morning.
Probably getting help warming up.
Beating the  poor DAWG again?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 08:58:01 AM
The Page just had 10 of the Camacho Corojo's up for the same price as 5 on the Jam.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2016, 08:58:11 AM
So I thought I was special because anything I left in my cigarpage cart seemed to stay. Didn't realize that after a while the prices "adjusted". I just got rid of everything in my cart. Eventually the same deals came around again and this time I checked out a lot sooner. Prices in the cart were still fine but if I chose PayPal as my payment method they "adjusted" again. I think it was TXDave that was saying they were a bit tricksy? Don't tell him that I agree.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 08:58:47 AM
Good mornin fellas
Morning, NFM.
Mornin!  Just remember, as bad as the Browns suck, they weren't bad enough to move a franchise ;)
Or smart enough maybe, after all they did take Johhny after every other team rejected him.
Just think how much worse it will look when the Cowboys take him off our hands after his college years AND 2 years of NFL history showing he doesn't have what it takes.
No worse at all, WTF does not know that Jerry Jones is stark raving crazy?
Lol, true story.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 08:58:54 AM
Good morning, lottery winners!
It's winner.  Singular.  And good morning back to ya.
That's the wrong attitude, brother.
Hey man, we're talking about $1B, so GFY, brother!
They name streets after guys like you
For that kind of dough I'll just buy a town and rename it WTF I want.
Could ban Eyetalians if you wanted to.
Why would you want to name a town WTF?
Because GFYville is taken.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 08:59:23 AM
So I thought I was special because anything I left in my cigarpage cart seemed to stay. Didn't realize that after a while the prices "adjusted". I just got rid of everything in my cart. Eventually the same deals came around again and this time I checked out a lot sooner. Prices in the cart were still fine but if I chose PayPal as my payment method they "adjusted" again. I think it was TXDave that was saying they were a bit tricksy? Don't tell him that I agree.
It's that damn Paypal devil!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 08:59:57 AM
So I thought I was special because anything I left in my cigarpage cart seemed to stay. Didn't realize that after a while the prices "adjusted". I just got rid of everything in my cart. Eventually the same deals came around again and this time I checked out a lot sooner. Prices in the cart were still fine but if I chose PayPal as my payment method they "adjusted" again. I think it was TXDave that was saying they were a bit tricksy? Don't tell him that I agree.
Not so much on this one.  The little "suggestion head" on the front page says you have 20 minutes to check out something in your cart.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2016, 09:00:25 AM
Wow, and a regular sized La Palina to close out the scorcher. Anyhoo, time for me to get my basement work on. Have a great day, y'all.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 09:00:26 AM
RyJ day now with some H Upmanns and a few other tid bits
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 09:02:10 AM
So I thought I was special because anything I left in my cigarpage cart seemed to stay. Didn't realize that after a while the prices "adjusted". I just got rid of everything in my cart. Eventually the same deals came around again and this time I checked out a lot sooner. Prices in the cart were still fine but if I chose PayPal as my payment method they "adjusted" again. I think it was TXDave that was saying they were a bit tricksy? Don't tell him that I agree.
;D   GFY
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 09:02:42 AM
Wow, and a regular sized La Palina to close out the scorcher. Anyhoo, time for me to get my basement work on. Have a great day, y'all.
Don't work too hard now.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 09:04:08 AM
So I thought I was special because anything I left in my cigarpage cart seemed to stay. Didn't realize that after a while the prices "adjusted". I just got rid of everything in my cart. Eventually the same deals came around again and this time I checked out a lot sooner. Prices in the cart were still fine but if I chose PayPal as my payment method they "adjusted" again. I think it was TXDave that was saying they were a bit tricksy? Don't tell him that I agree.
Not so much on this one.  The little "suggestion head" on the front page says you have 20 minutes to check out something in your cart.
Yeah but for the first couple of weeks they did not have the talking head, by the way I got burned on one just checked out and did not notice the price change (just a 5 pack and not a huge change but still went up) until I got the smokes and was checking the invoice.  They have some great deals but as sleezy as Famous or worse.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 09:04:28 AM
Wow, and a regular sized La Palina to close out the scorcher. Anyhoo, time for me to get my basement work on. Have a great day, y'all.
Don't work too hard now.
And don't work on your woody down there either.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 09:04:45 AM
Time for a morning walk.  BBL
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 13, 2016, 09:08:17 AM
good morning guys. I really slept in today. up too late watching Viral Weather.
getting ready for an afternoon of golf. beautiful day for it.
Oliva G torp and coffee here.

fuck the lottery. I'm sick of dreaming! besides, I'm happy with what I got.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 09:11:55 AM
Oh well, day off for the Page....
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 09:14:03 AM
RyJ day now with some H Upmanns and a few other tid bits
We still have an exciting jam to keep us occupied.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 09:15:47 AM
RyJ day now with some H Upmanns and a few other tid bits
We still have an exciting jam to keep us occupied.
It's only been 50 minutes on these, and they're nearly half gone. Be still my heart!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 09:20:51 AM
Better than Yellowstone!

http://6abc.com/news/water-main-break-creates-freezing-geyser-in-conshohocken/1157163/

Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 13, 2016, 09:22:12 AM
RyJ day now with some H Upmanns and a few other tid bits
We still have an exciting jam to keep us occupied.
OCCUPIED just like the bathroom sign on the airplane. I need to go....bad!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 09:22:28 AM
G'Morning, Folks...

(http://cdn.meme.am/instances/52205448.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 13, 2016, 09:23:19 AM
Good morning all.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 09:23:20 AM
Morning OY & BS
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 09:23:55 AM
good morning guys. I really slept in today. up too late watching Viral Weather.
getting ready for an afternoon of golf. beautiful day for it.
Oliva G torp and coffee here.

fuck the lottery. I'm sick of dreaming! besides, I'm happy with what I got.
Is Viral Weather the name of your favorite porn star?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 13, 2016, 09:24:05 AM
Morning OY & BS
ALOHA
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 09:24:18 AM
Now the Page has the Camachos up at practically the same price CI did, but for 10 instead of 5. Take that!

The Page just had 10 of the Camacho Corojo's up for the same price as 5 on the Jam.  Sheesh!

Youse guys are on the same Page...
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 09:25:13 AM
Morning OY & BS

Morning, MrContainer
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 13, 2016, 09:25:27 AM
G'Morning, Folks...

(http://cdn.meme.am/instances/52205448.jpg)
I will buy Cuba and unplug all the cigars.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 09:27:04 AM
good morning guys. I really slept in today. up too late watching Viral Weather.
getting ready for an afternoon of golf. beautiful day for it.
Oliva G torp and coffee here.

fuck the lottery. I'm sick of dreaming! besides, I'm happy with what I got.
Is Viral Weather the name of your favorite porn star?
I think that is the palm of his hand. :)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 09:27:31 AM
G'Morning, Folks...

(http://cdn.meme.am/instances/52205448.jpg)
I will buy Cuba and unplug all the cigars.

(http://images.forbes.com/special-report/2013/super-rich-interactive/img/forbes_title.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 09:27:32 AM
G'Morning, Folks...

(http://cdn.meme.am/instances/52205448.jpg)
Lol, morning Steve, Sammie.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 09:28:12 AM
RyJ day now with some H Upmanns and a few other tid bits
We still have an exciting jam to keep us occupied.
OCCUPIED just like the bathroom sign on the airplane. I need to go....bad!
There are always options.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 13, 2016, 09:28:22 AM
good morning guys. I really slept in today. up too late watching Viral Weather.
getting ready for an afternoon of golf. beautiful day for it.
Oliva G torp and coffee here.

fuck the lottery. I'm sick of dreaming! besides, I'm happy with what I got.
Is Viral Weather the name of your favorite porn star?
Nope, that's Old and Weathered
I think that is the palm of his hand. :)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 13, 2016, 09:28:45 AM
RyJ day now with some H Upmanns and a few other tid bits
We still have an exciting jam to keep us occupied.
OCCUPIED just like the bathroom sign on the airplane. I need to go....bad!
There are always options.
Depends
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 09:30:52 AM
RyJ day now with some H Upmanns and a few other tid bits
We still have an exciting jam to keep us occupied.
OCCUPIED just like the bathroom sign on the airplane. I need to go....bad!
There are always options.
Depends
You have to wear depends?  Seem a little young for that but........
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 13, 2016, 09:34:27 AM
RyJ day now with some H Upmanns and a few other tid bits
We still have an exciting jam to keep us occupied.
OCCUPIED just like the bathroom sign on the airplane. I need to go....bad!
There are always options.
Depends
You have to wear depends?  Seem a little young for that but........
Young for that BUTT
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 13, 2016, 09:35:42 AM

Daniel Marshall Red Label

5 CIGARS (39% savings!)

MSRP: $2499
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 09:36:47 AM
Lol, morning Steve, Sammie.

Morning, Golf... Your ashtrays are on the CI Weekly Special, so you're all set.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 09:38:35 AM
Just in case you were wondering how many tupperdors you'd need for that billion...

(http://img.labnol.org/di/100.gif)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 09:38:56 AM
RyJ day now with some H Upmanns and a few other tid bits
We still have an exciting jam to keep us occupied.
OCCUPIED just like the bathroom sign on the airplane. I need to go....bad!
There are always options.
Depends
Exactly.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 13, 2016, 09:38:57 AM
good morning guys. I really slept in today. up too late watching Viral Weather.
getting ready for an afternoon of golf. beautiful day for it.
Oliva G torp and coffee here.

fuck the lottery. I'm sick of dreaming! besides, I'm happy with what I got.
Is Viral Weather the name of your favorite porn star?
lol. Weather Channel.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 13, 2016, 09:44:30 AM
So I thought I was special because anything I left in my cigarpage cart seemed to stay. Didn't realize that after a while the prices "adjusted". I just got rid of everything in my cart. Eventually the same deals came around again and this time I checked out a lot sooner. Prices in the cart were still fine but if I chose PayPal as my payment method they "adjusted" again. I think it was TXDave that was saying they were a bit tricksy? Don't tell him that I agree.
does it let you choose seashells or wampum as a payment method?
Good morning boys... 8)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 09:45:35 AM

Daniel Marshall Red Label

5 CIGARS (39% savings!)

MSRP: $2499

This the 1st recap? Sheesh
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 09:47:29 AM
Lol, morning Steve, Sammie.

Morning, Golf... Your ashtrays are on the CI Weekly Special, so you're all set.  ;)
Boom!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 09:48:18 AM

Daniel Marshall Red Label

5 CIGARS (39% savings!)

MSRP: $2499

This the 1st recap? Sheesh
Recap Demand is low as the offer quality is even lower.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 09:50:19 AM

Daniel Marshall Red Label

5 CIGARS (39% savings!)

MSRP: $2499

This the 1st recap? Sheesh
Recap Demand is low as the offer quality is even lower.

Musta been bad if Chip didn't even start one... Wonder how many tickets he'll sell today?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 09:55:20 AM
So, last night... the SOTU or STFU
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 09:56:48 AM
Progress!   Truck driver just called and has my Land Cruiser on the hauler and in TN and will deliver it to the shop this afternoon, sounded like a good old guy which I must say gives me some comfort.  Pretty funny, he said he had hauled a hell of a lot of vehicles of all sorts but this one was a first and about the coolest thing he ever delivered.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 13, 2016, 09:58:49 AM
So I thought I was special because anything I left in my cigarpage cart seemed to stay. Didn't realize that after a while the prices "adjusted". I just got rid of everything in my cart. Eventually the same deals came around again and this time I checked out a lot sooner. Prices in the cart were still fine but if I chose PayPal as my payment method they "adjusted" again. I think it was TXDave that was saying they were a bit tricksy? Don't tell him that I agree.
does it let you choose seashells or wampum as a payment method?
Good morning boys... 8)
Good morning Flip.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 10:01:21 AM
In Houston, NFL owners approve Rams' move to L.A. area

Saw this last night. Also a chance the Chargers go there as well. Leaving the possibility of the Raiders moving to Texas... San Antonio, I believe. That would be strange. They'd have to rebrand like the Oilers did when they moved to Nashville.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 10:05:46 AM
In Houston, NFL owners approve Rams' move to L.A. area

And in unrelated news, Tony's a dick
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 10:07:45 AM
Progress!   Truck driver just called and has my Land Cruiser on the hauler and in TN and will deliver it to the shop this afternoon, sounded like a good old guy which I must say gives me some comfort.  Pretty funny, he said he had hauled a hell of a lot of vehicles of all sorts but this one was a first and about the coolest thing he ever delivered.
He says that to everyone who gives him a POS non-running vehicle to haul somewhere.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 13, 2016, 10:10:13 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 10:10:34 AM
Progress!   Truck driver just called and has my Land Cruiser on the hauler and in TN and will deliver it to the shop this afternoon, sounded like a good old guy which I must say gives me some comfort.  Pretty funny, he said he had hauled a hell of a lot of vehicles of all sorts but this one was a first and about the coolest thing he ever delivered.
He says that to everyone who gives him a POS non-running vehicle to haul somewhere.

...and he hasn't brought up the body & paint damage yet, so he's obviously deflecting.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 10:13:29 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Morning, muncher Bret  ;D
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 13, 2016, 10:14:47 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Morning, muncher Bret  ;D
No, honestly, the munching was done by a little after midnight.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 10:15:55 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Morning, muncher Bret  ;D
No, honestly, the munching was done by a little after midnight.
Sucks that you were in bed by 10:30 then, huh? Morning, Raz.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 13, 2016, 10:17:28 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning Raz.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 13, 2016, 10:20:19 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Good morning Raz.
Sam!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 13, 2016, 10:20:47 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Morning, muncher Bret  ;D
No, honestly, the munching was done by a little after midnight.
Sucks that you were in bed by 10:30 then, huh? Morning, Raz.
No, that was the best part!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 10:27:07 AM
In Houston, NFL owners approve Rams' move to L.A. area

And in unrelated news, Tony's a dick
That's totally related.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 10:28:53 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Morning, muncher Bret  ;D
No, honestly, the munching was done by a little after midnight.
Sucks that you were in bed by 10:30 then, huh? Morning, Raz.
No, that was the best part!
LALTS
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 10:29:38 AM
In Houston, NFL owners approve Rams' move to L.A. area

Saw this last night. Also a chance the Chargers go there as well. Leaving the possibility of the Raiders moving to Texas... San Antonio, I believe. That would be strange. They'd have to rebrand like the Oilers did when they moved to Nashville.
San Antonio is probably not interested, they have studied it and for starters not willing to build a stadium and don't have the financial backing for private......  at least that is what they said on the san Antonio radio this morning.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 10:30:03 AM
In Houston, NFL owners approve Rams' move to L.A. area

Saw this last night. Also a chance the Chargers go there as well. Leaving the possibility of the Raiders moving to Texas... San Antonio, I believe. That would be strange. They'd have to rebrand like the Oilers did when they moved to Nashville.
I thought that was part of the deal.  Chargers and Rams have a year to work out a joint agreement  (as the Chargers/Raiders had one plan and stadium, and the Rams had another site and plan.)  I believe the agreement was for the site proposed by the Rams and not the one proposed by the Chargers (that they said was the only way they would move).  Should be more fun than the Republican primaries.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 10:30:16 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Morning, muncher Bret  ;D
No, honestly, the munching was done by a little after midnight.
Sucks that you were in bed by 10:30 then, huh? Morning, Raz.
90 minutes of munchin'.  Now that's perseverance.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 10:31:15 AM
Progress!   Truck driver just called and has my Land Cruiser on the hauler and in TN and will deliver it to the shop this afternoon, sounded like a good old guy which I must say gives me some comfort.  Pretty funny, he said he had hauled a hell of a lot of vehicles of all sorts but this one was a first and about the coolest thing he ever delivered.
He says that to everyone who gives him a POS non-running vehicle to haul somewhere.
You might should price restored FJ40's and see how much a POS is worth. ;)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 13, 2016, 10:31:18 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Morning, muncher Bret  ;D
No, honestly, the munching was done by a little after midnight.
Sucks that you were in bed by 10:30 then, huh? Morning, Raz.
90 minutes of munchin'.  Now that's perseverance.
Strong jaws.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 10:38:59 AM
In Houston, NFL owners approve Rams' move to L.A. area

Saw this last night. Also a chance the Chargers go there as well. Leaving the possibility of the Raiders moving to Texas... San Antonio, I believe. That would be strange. They'd have to rebrand like the Oilers did when they moved to Nashville.
I thought that was part of the deal.  Chargers and Rams have a year to work out a joint agreement  (as the Chargers/Raiders had one plan and stadium, and the Rams had another site and plan.)  I believe the agreement was for the site proposed by the Rams and not the one proposed by the Chargers (that they said was the only way they would move).  Should be more fun than the Republican primaries.

As I understand it, the Rams are moving in 2016. There were plans to share the existing stadium until they built their own... which would be ready in 2019. So, I don't think they intend to share between 3 teams, so someone is going to be left out for the initial deal... probably Oakland.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 10:42:50 AM
In Houston, NFL owners approve Rams' move to L.A. area

Saw this last night. Also a chance the Chargers go there as well. Leaving the possibility of the Raiders moving to Texas... San Antonio, I believe. That would be strange. They'd have to rebrand like the Oilers did when they moved to Nashville.
San Antonio is probably not interested, they have studied it and for starters not willing to build a stadium and don't have the financial backing for private......  at least that is what they said on the san Antonio radio this morning.

They could already have land purchased...

"In 2014, the Raiders met with San Antonio officials about a potential move. While many shrugged that off at the time, there is now a feeling that such a move is possible. According to Jason Cole of Bleacher Report, the Raiders have already secured land in the Austin/San Antonio area for a potential stadium. With the Alamodome already in place, this strongly suggests that the Raiders could be playing in Texas as soon as next season.

Cole presents the land in Texas as “leverage” against the city of Oakland. But if a new stadium can’t be built in the Bay Area, then Texas seems likely to be the next destination for Raider Nation."
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 10:59:52 AM
CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 11:08:14 AM
CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday

Sorry, can't make it
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 11:09:50 AM
Partagas Cifuentes Maduro Toro (6.0"x54) 10/$37.50
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 11:10:24 AM
CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday

Sorry, can't make it
Can't or won't?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 11:16:43 AM
CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday

Sorry, can't make it
Can't or won't?

Yes
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 13, 2016, 11:18:40 AM
CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday

Sorry, can't make it
Can't or won't?

Yes
Me either.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 11:20:26 AM
Is this JoeWacky... JS of Sherman Oaks, CA ?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 11:25:54 AM
Is this JoeWacky... JS of Sherman Oaks, CA ?
Don't think so. He's further south, in SD.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 11:26:32 AM
Is this JoeWacky... JS of Sherman Oaks, CA ?
Possibly...who's askin'?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 11:33:56 AM
CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday
C'mon LTG, consider it a practice run for April!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 11:38:37 AM
CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday
C'mon LTG, consider it a practice run for April!
Sorry, I have communion Saturday or I'd be there.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 11:44:19 AM
Man O' War Virtue Torpedo (6.5"x52) 10/$37.50
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 11:47:21 AM
Good morning everyone ___your name goes here____..!!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 11:48:07 AM
Is this JoeWacky... JS of Sherman Oaks, CA ?
Don't think so. He's further south, in SD.

Good call... that's N of LA
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 13, 2016, 11:48:30 AM
good morning BD.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 11:48:55 AM
Is this JoeWacky... JS of Sherman Oaks, CA ?
Possibly...who's askin'?

Someone who bid on some Paps Fritas...
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 11:49:54 AM
Good morning everyone ___your name goes here____..!!

What's up, Dad
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 11:50:56 AM
CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday
C'mon LTG, consider it a practice run for April!
Sorry, I have communion Saturday or I'd be there.
CNS, I totally understand
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 11:51:31 AM
[...]

They would have had to share it with the St. Louis Soccer Team, and the Rams were afraid they would be showed up...  At least it was mentioned on the news that way.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 11:58:52 AM
good morning BD.
Top of the morning to ya Sam...
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 12:02:05 PM
Good morning everyone ___your name goes here____..!!

What's up, Dad
Hi BS....  Well, I rode in the car with my wife yesterday, and sure enough in bright sunlight, if the headlight dash sensor became shaded, the headlight would come on. I believe their is a sensor adjustment that can be made on that.  I just have to read the manual again...  So my wife wins on that one...
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 12:03:20 PM
What kind of bone will a dog not eat.....?

Trombone.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 12:04:02 PM
What do you get if you cross a dog with a rose.....?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 12:12:05 PM
Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Near the top middle of the page was a little icon of a guy with ! next to him, and when I clicked it, it said, "Items only remain in your cart for 20 minutes."
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 12:13:13 PM
Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Near the top middle of the page was a little icon of a guy with ! next to him, and when I clicked it, it said, "Items only remain in your cart for 20 minutes."
Extremely relevant, thanks, BD!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 12:14:35 PM
Anyone looking for a $100 Partagas, the mash is your friend today!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 12:19:00 PM
Also, for what it's worth, looks like the NEWYEAR code at CI gives 20% off no matter the total. Put something in my cart earlier, and apparently, the code was still saved from the last jam, cause it applied the discount.
Sure does, I have one jam item in my cart and just applied it and it worked on $39.99
Damn, now I'll be watching the Jam all day....
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 12:20:51 PM
Also, for what it's worth, looks like the NEWYEAR code at CI gives 20% off no matter the total. Put something in my cart earlier, and apparently, the code was still saved from the last jam, cause it applied the discount.
Sure does, I have one jam item in my cart and just applied it and it worked on $39.99
Damn, now I'll be watching the Jam all day....
That's what the rest of us are doing, and we're all bored to tears.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 12:21:21 PM
Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Near the top middle of the page was a little icon of a guy with ! next to him, and when I clicked it, it said, "Items only remain in your cart for 20 minutes."
Extremely relevant, thanks, BD!
Geee, next you'll be accusing me of post whoring...   ;)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 12:22:28 PM
Anyone looking for a $100 Partagas, the mash is your friend today!
Only if CATSRULE will work on them :)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 12:27:01 PM
Has the Page switched to 5 minutes per deal, or is that something that only happens in the mornings? Never noticed that before, thought it was always 10 minutes.
Ok, checked yesterday's banter, looks like that's a new thing for them. Hope it sticks, keep those deals coming!
This was the second time they did the 5 minute scorchers, sure makes some deals fly through.
Near the top middle of the page was a little icon of a guy with ! next to him, and when I clicked it, it said, "Items only remain in your cart for 20 minutes."
Extremely relevant, thanks, BD!
Geee, next you'll be accusing me of post whoring...   ;)
Not at all, post whoring is a time-honored tradition.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 12:27:33 PM
Anyone looking for a $100 Partagas, the mash is your friend today!
Only if CATSRULE will work on them :)
That would be some serious savings!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 12:32:43 PM
Don Pepin Garcia My Father & Friends Sampler III ~ 8/$34.99

1 - My Father Robusto (5.25" x 52)
1 - My Father Le Biou Petite Robusto (4.5" x 50)
1 - Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto (5.25" x 52)
1 - Flor de las Antillas Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Duena Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Reloba Sumatra Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Reloba Habano Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - Tabacos Baez SF Robusto (5" x 50)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 13, 2016, 12:35:40 PM
Anyone looking for a $100 Partagas, the mash is your friend today!
Only if CATSRULE will work on them :)
Nope, won't work.  And I was so looking forward to smoking one.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 12:37:41 PM
Anyone looking for a $100 Partagas, the mash is your friend today!
Only if CATSRULE will work on them :)
That would be some serious savings!

It doesn't... I would have bought otherwise. :o Everything else on the Mash is a non-starter.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 12:38:53 PM
Don Pepin Garcia My Father & Friends Sampler III ~ 8/$34.99

1 - My Father Robusto (5.25" x 52)
1 - My Father Le Biou Petite Robusto (4.5" x 50)
1 - Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto (5.25" x 52)
1 - Flor de las Antillas Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Duena Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Reloba Sumatra Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Reloba Habano Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - Tabacos Baez SF Robusto (5" x 50)
Are you guys buying that one up...?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 12:38:55 PM
Anyone looking for a $100 Partagas, the mash is your friend today!
Only if CATSRULE will work on them :)
Nope, won't work.  And I was so looking forward to smoking one.

Ha! Me too... it is a neato box. No crown though.

Reg Price = $1,349.99, MSRP = $2,500.00
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 12:41:08 PM
Don Pepin Garcia My Father & Friends Sampler III ~ 8/$34.99

1 - My Father Robusto (5.25" x 52)
1 - My Father Le Biou Petite Robusto (4.5" x 50)
1 - Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto (5.25" x 52)
1 - Flor de las Antillas Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Duena Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Reloba Sumatra Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Reloba Habano Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - Tabacos Baez SF Robusto (5" x 50)
Are you guys buying that one up...?

Not me, Dad. Just a half-assed recap since there was no list going.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 13, 2016, 12:42:16 PM
Anyone looking for a $100 Partagas, the mash is your friend today!
Only if CATSRULE will work on them :)
Nope, won't work.  And I was so looking forward to smoking one.

Ha! Me too... it is a neato box. No crown though.

Reg Price = $1,349.99, MSRP = $2,500.00
I'd rather pay the $2,500, then I could say I was smoking $250.00 seegars.   ;D
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 13, 2016, 12:43:08 PM
Don Pepin Garcia My Father & Friends Sampler III ~ 8/$34.99

1 - My Father Robusto (5.25" x 52)
1 - My Father Le Biou Petite Robusto (4.5" x 50)
1 - Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto (5.25" x 52)
1 - Flor de las Antillas Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Duena Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Reloba Sumatra Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Reloba Habano Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - Tabacos Baez SF Robusto (5" x 50)
Are you guys buying that one up...?
I have bought it.  very good smokes in that one, but I'm not a big robusto fan.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 12:48:06 PM
CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday
C'mon LTG, consider it a practice run for April!
Sorry, I have communion Saturday or I'd be there.
CNS, I totally understand
Another one using that Communion excuse.  After that plays out, you'll start using that Confirmation excuse?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 12:51:10 PM
Don Pepin Garcia My Father & Friends Sampler III ~ 8/$34.99

1 - My Father Robusto (5.25" x 52)
1 - My Father Le Biou Petite Robusto (4.5" x 50)
1 - Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto (5.25" x 52)
1 - Flor de las Antillas Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Duena Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Reloba Sumatra Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Reloba Habano Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - Tabacos Baez SF Robusto (5" x 50)
Are you guys buying that one up...?
I have bought it.  very good smokes in that one, but I'm not a big robusto fan.

I prefer this one at the Place, but it's spendier... better mix, imho and Reddit10 is good for 10%

50.35 w/free shipping

http://cigarplace.biz/mym-my-father-cigar-sampler.html
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 12:52:51 PM
CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday
C'mon LTG, consider it a practice run for April!
Sorry, I have communion Saturday or I'd be there.
CNS, I totally understand
Another one using that Communion excuse.  After that plays out, you'll start using that Confirmation excuse?
Until they work their way up the list to Holy Orders.  Fr Fish.  Yikes.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 01:02:41 PM
[...]

NFL shared their new logo design with St. Louis...
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 01:03:58 PM
CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday
C'mon LTG, consider it a practice run for April!
Sorry, I have communion Saturday or I'd be there.
CNS, I totally understand
Another one using that Communion excuse.  After that plays out, you'll start using that Confirmation excuse?
Until they work their way up the list to Holy Orders.  Fr Fish.  Yikes.
We'll all be doing the Last Rites excuses before we get to that!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 01:05:50 PM
CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday
C'mon LTG, consider it a practice run for April!
Sorry, I have communion Saturday or I'd be there.
CNS, I totally understand
Another one using that Communion excuse.  After that plays out, you'll start using that Confirmation excuse?
This is my last obligation, up to the kids after the Communion...why? Ask my wife, I'm not Catholic so was never interested in any of it. My son dropped it immediately, anticipate my daughter doing the same
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 13, 2016, 01:07:00 PM
CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday
C'mon LTG, consider it a practice run for April!
Sorry, I have communion Saturday or I'd be there.
CNS, I totally understand
Another one using that Communion excuse.  After that plays out, you'll start using that Confirmation excuse?
Until they work their way up the list to Holy Orders.  Fr Fish.  Yikes.
We'll all be doing the Last Rites excuses before we get to that!
Which is the only really acceptable excuse....
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 01:09:36 PM
CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday
C'mon LTG, consider it a practice run for April!
Sorry, I have communion Saturday or I'd be there.
CNS, I totally understand
Another one using that Communion excuse.  After that plays out, you'll start using that Confirmation excuse?
This is my last obligation, up to the kids after the Communion...why? Ask my wife, I'm not Catholic so was never interested in any of it. My son dropped it immediately, anticipate my daughter doing the same

My guess is you/she/both made the commitment when they were baptized.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 01:12:45 PM
CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday
C'mon LTG, consider it a practice run for April!
Sorry, I have communion Saturday or I'd be there.
CNS, I totally understand
Another one using that Communion excuse.  After that plays out, you'll start using that Confirmation excuse?
This is my last obligation, up to the kids after the Communion...why? Ask my wife, I'm not Catholic so was never interested in any of it. My son dropped it immediately, anticipate my daughter doing the same

My guess is you/she/both made the commitment when they were baptized.
That's how we rope 'em in.  If Fishy doesn't get back on the bandwagon, the Church sues him for breech of contract.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 01:18:14 PM
CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday
C'mon LTG, consider it a practice run for April!
Sorry, I have communion Saturday or I'd be there.
CNS, I totally understand
Another one using that Communion excuse.  After that plays out, you'll start using that Confirmation excuse?
This is my last obligation, up to the kids after the Communion...why? Ask my wife, I'm not Catholic so was never interested in any of it. My son dropped it immediately, anticipate my daughter doing the same

My guess is you/she/both made the commitment when they were baptized.
That's how we rope 'em in.  If Fishy doesn't get back on the bandwagon, the Church sues him for breech of contract.
CNS, not too far from the truth.

In similar news I was watching a documentary on Scientology last night...Wow!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 01:19:22 PM
Don Pepin Garcia My Father & Friends Sampler III ~ 8/$34.99

1 - My Father Robusto (5.25" x 52)
1 - My Father Le Biou Petite Robusto (4.5" x 50)
1 - Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto (5.25" x 52)
1 - Flor de las Antillas Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Duena Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Reloba Sumatra Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Reloba Habano Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - Tabacos Baez SF Robusto (5" x 50)
Are you guys buying that one up...?
I have bought it.  very good smokes in that one, but I'm not a big robusto fan.

I prefer this one at the Place, but it's spendier... better mix, imho and Reddit10 is good for 10%

50.35 w/free shipping

http://cigarplace.biz/mym-my-father-cigar-sampler.html
That's a heck of a sampler though
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 01:20:31 PM
I think we're hiring Wolverine to be our new coach.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/01/hue_jackson_named_cleveland_br.html#incart_2box
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 01:29:37 PM
I think we're hiring Wolverine to be our new coach.

http://www.cleveland.com/browns/index.ssf/2016/01/hue_jackson_named_cleveland_br.html#incart_2box

Lol... You wish
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 01:32:19 PM
[...]

I believe St. Louis has allot of resentment towards the Rams.  Let's see if I can come close to getting this correct, but probably not.  First, St. Louis fans were a die hard Cardinals fan and didn't want the Cards to leave.  Anyone and everyone could afford a ticket to the games.  In freezing weather, the fans would still pack the stadium.  Then the Rams came demanding a new stadium.  Busch stadium was a landmark and people wanted their stadium that the Clydesdales made so famous. So the new stadium comes.  The first thing season ticket holders find out is, there will be a $4,000 per seat non-refundable fee, to hold your place in line to try and repurchase your season tickets.  The everyday fans couldn't afford the $8,000 to $16,000 to hold their family tickets that they had had for the past 25 years.  Prices went up so everyday fans couldn't afford tickets and only the wealthy and corporations were the only ones that could afford to go to the game.  It was a way to squeeze out the everyday fan.  Then of course you got the fricking Rams that couldn't deliver.  When you talking new Stadiums in St. Louis, your talking about using taxpayers dollars to squeeze the taxpayers out of their favorite sports.  I'm not that much into sports, but that's sort of the way I saw it.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 01:34:57 PM
now these I like...

La Historia by E.P. Carrillo Dona Elena (Toro) (6.1"x50) ~ 5/$29.99
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 01:34:58 PM
CI Hamburg store trip is on for this Saturday
C'mon LTG, consider it a practice run for April!
Sorry, I have communion Saturday or I'd be there.
CNS, I totally understand
Another one using that Communion excuse.  After that plays out, you'll start using that Confirmation excuse?
This is my last obligation, up to the kids after the Communion...why? Ask my wife, I'm not Catholic so was never interested in any of it. My son dropped it immediately, anticipate my daughter doing the same

My guess is you/she/both made the commitment when they were baptized.
That's how we rope 'em in.  If Fishy doesn't get back on the bandwagon, the Church sues him for breech of contract.
CNS, not too far from the truth.

In similar news I was watching a documentary on Scientology last night...Wow!
Was that HBO's Going Clear?  yup, serious scary stuff.  My SIL that died was in it.  Couple of guys from Scientology showed up when she was in hospice with a bill pledge for her to give "to the Church" before passing on.  SIL's brother made himself clear on how welcome they were, and how much time they had to leave.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 01:37:23 PM
Nice cigars up
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 01:37:45 PM
now these I like...

La Historia by E.P. Carrillo Dona Elena (Toro) (6.1"x50) ~ 5/$29.99
Apply NEWYEAR for 20% off
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 01:39:07 PM
[...]

Must have been, my wife DVR'd it and there was some adult language in it, fascinating
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 01:39:51 PM
[...]

Sounds about right.  After a wave of them, I think people have gotten wise to public funding of stadiums.  I believe the project in LA is privately funded.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 01:40:58 PM
now these I like...

La Historia by E.P. Carrillo Dona Elena (Toro) (6.1"x50) ~ 5/$29.99
Apply NEWYEAR for 20% off

I think I will... thanks
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 01:42:33 PM
[...]

Even scarier, the book on which it was based:  "Going Clear: Scientology, Hollywood, and the Prison of Belief"
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 01:43:03 PM
now these I like...

La Historia by E.P. Carrillo Dona Elena (Toro) (6.1"x50) ~ 5/$29.99
Apply NEWYEAR for 20% off

I think I will... thanks
REALLY nice at $23.99
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: sfish on January 13, 2016, 01:44:25 PM
[...]

I was mildly interested in it until I started watching and then I was rivetted
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 01:47:57 PM
now these I like...

La Historia by E.P. Carrillo Dona Elena (Toro) (6.1"x50) ~ 5/$29.99
Apply NEWYEAR for 20% off

I think I will... thanks
You mean you're going to do it just because Biebs told you to?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 01:48:03 PM
[...]

Well, that sounds like a PCL... most teams nowadays have them, but I know what you're saying. And besides, St. Louis still has the Cards. Was kinda strange when they had both. Like, we REALLY like the name CARDS!  ;D
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 01:48:12 PM
Don Pepin Garcia My Father & Friends Sampler III ~ 8/$34.99

1 - My Father Robusto (5.25" x 52)
1 - My Father Le Biou Petite Robusto (4.5" x 50)
1 - Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Robusto (5.25" x 52)
1 - Flor de las Antillas Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Duena Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Reloba Sumatra Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - La Reloba Habano Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - Tabacos Baez SF Robusto (5" x 50)
Are you guys buying that one up...?

Not me, Dad. Just a half-assed recap since there was no list going.
Not me
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 01:49:49 PM
[...]

Same thing happened here when the Browns came back in '99 with their new digs. Of course people pissed and moaned about it, but you know a shit load of people came up with the money anyways. They always do.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 01:49:59 PM
now these I like...

La Historia by E.P. Carrillo Dona Elena (Toro) (6.1"x50) ~ 5/$29.99
Apply NEWYEAR for 20% off

I think I will... thanks
You mean you're going to do it just because Biebs told you to?

I guess you could say that. I carted 2, then he reminded me of the coupon. So, he basically pushed the button for me.

Thanks, Scott  8)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 01:51:34 PM
now these I like...

La Historia by E.P. Carrillo Dona Elena (Toro) (6.1"x50) ~ 5/$29.99
Apply NEWYEAR for 20% off

I think I will... thanks
You mean you're going to do it just because Biebs told you to?

I guess you could say that. I carted 2, then he reminded me of the coupon. So, he basically pushed the button for me.

Thanks, Scott  8)
But Fish is on a buying hiatus so don't be trying to enable him  ::)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 01:53:36 PM
Leon Jimenes Petites Minis (Cigarillos) (3.5"x26)
BRICK OF 50 - $24.99

I think these are on one of the alphabet deals... Yep "A" deal
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 01:55:56 PM
Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Consul (4.5"x52) ~ 10/$37.50
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 01:59:06 PM
now these I like...

La Historia by E.P. Carrillo Dona Elena (Toro) (6.1"x50) ~ 5/$29.99
Apply NEWYEAR for 20% off

I think I will... thanks
You mean you're going to do it just because Biebs told you to?

I guess you could say that. I carted 2, then he reminded me of the coupon. So, he basically pushed the button for me.

Thanks, Scott  8)
But Fish is on a buying hiatus so don't be trying to enable him  ::)

Yeah, well he's full of sh!t... lol
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 02:00:44 PM
[...]

Years ago (I think it was the Scientologist), that would stand on street corners passing out pamphlet, "Are you depressed, are you lonely..."  Then I heard from others that had went, when the service started some large bouncers would block the exit doors.  If you tried to leave, they wouldn't allow it."  But I have to say, "I've always like the Hari Krishna's dressed in their pink sheets, shaved heads with ponytails, cymbals, and drums, dancing around singing, Krishna..... Hari Krishna.... Hiri Hiree..."  I still remember that song from 30 years ago..
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 02:07:08 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 02:07:20 PM
now these I like...

La Historia by E.P. Carrillo Dona Elena (Toro) (6.1"x50) ~ 5/$29.99
Apply NEWYEAR for 20% off

I think I will... thanks
You mean you're going to do it just because Biebs told you to?

I guess you could say that. I carted 2, then he reminded me of the coupon. So, he basically pushed the button for me.

Thanks, Scott  8)
But Fish is on a buying hiatus so don't be trying to enable him  ::)

Yeah, well he's full of sh!t... lol
And he gets all pissy about it too.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 02:11:50 PM
now these I like...

La Historia by E.P. Carrillo Dona Elena (Toro) (6.1"x50) ~ 5/$29.99
Apply NEWYEAR for 20% off

I think I will... thanks
You mean you're going to do it just because Biebs told you to?

I guess you could say that. I carted 2, then he reminded me of the coupon. So, he basically pushed the button for me.

Thanks, Scott  8)
But Fish is on a buying hiatus so don't be trying to enable him  ::)

Yeah, well he's full of sh!t... lol
And he gets all pissy about it too.

I heard he won a box of La Sirena on the bid, so he's probably got a nice little "watch" list going.  ;)

It's okay, Scott... we all have our weaknesses.... Day by day
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 02:15:23 PM
[...]

Falcons are doing the same with the space station they're building. PCL's and luxury suites... that's what they do now.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 02:16:16 PM
now these I like...

La Historia by E.P. Carrillo Dona Elena (Toro) (6.1"x50) ~ 5/$29.99
Apply NEWYEAR for 20% off

I think I will... thanks
You mean you're going to do it just because Biebs told you to?

I guess you could say that. I carted 2, then he reminded me of the coupon. So, he basically pushed the button for me.

Thanks, Scott  8)
But Fish is on a buying hiatus so don't be trying to enable him  ::)
Yea, that hiatus lasted long!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 02:18:35 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
And I bet the expiration date was no earlier than 2014.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 02:20:05 PM
now these I like...

La Historia by E.P. Carrillo Dona Elena (Toro) (6.1"x50) ~ 5/$29.99
Apply NEWYEAR for 20% off

I think I will... thanks
You mean you're going to do it just because Biebs told you to?

I guess you could say that. I carted 2, then he reminded me of the coupon. So, he basically pushed the button for me.

Thanks, Scott  8)
But Fish is on a buying hiatus so don't be trying to enable him  ::)
Yea, that hiatus lasted long!
Told me there was a Bid Waiver on the Hiatus.........
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 02:21:31 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
And I bet the expiration date was no earlier than 2014.
Don't worry the toaster oven will kill and sanitize any living organisms.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 13, 2016, 02:23:13 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 02:28:18 PM
Scha-later, Golf
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 13, 2016, 02:30:03 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Gator.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 02:30:26 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
And I bet the expiration date was no earlier than 2014.
I was worried about that too, so I checked the expiration dates.  Most was late 2016 and into 2017.  Canola cooking spray (5oz instead of Pam's 6oz) $1.  Franks RedHot Cayenne Pepper Sauce 12 oz exp Sep. 2017 $1, Stevia sweetner 35 pks $1.  I tried a piece of the hot cobbler and it was pretty good.  I picked up a 20 oz bottle of Awesome cleaning spray for grease, and used it on the stove and it worked pretty darn good for a $1.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 02:31:24 PM
Hazzuh!
Later Gator.
By guy...
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 13, 2016, 02:31:25 PM
Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Consul (4.5"x52) ~ 10/$37.50
Not exactly flying off the shelves...
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 02:32:30 PM
Speaking of the Rams... anyone remember this guy?

Former NFL running back Lawrence Phillips was found dead in prison on Wednesday morning.
Phillips, 40, was serving time at Kern Valley State Prison in California and spokeswoman Terry Thornton told USA Today that his death is being investigated as a suspected suicide. Phillips was possibly facing the death penalty for the alleged murder of his former cellmate.
The one-time star at the University of Nebraska...

read more:
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/lawrence-phillips-dead-age-40-suspected-suicide-011316
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 02:40:59 PM
Speaking of the Rams... anyone remember this guy?

Former NFL running back Lawrence Phillips was found dead in prison on Wednesday morning.
Phillips, 40, was serving time at Kern Valley State Prison in California and spokeswoman Terry Thornton told USA Today that his death is being investigated as a suspected suicide. Phillips was possibly facing the death penalty for the alleged murder of his former cellmate.
The one-time star at the University of Nebraska...

read more:
http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/lawrence-phillips-dead-age-40-suspected-suicide-011316
Damn right I remember him, hell of a football player, doubt he would do well now days though with the helmet to helmet rules ::)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 02:45:33 PM
Don't want to sound negative but the stock market has gone to shit!

DOW   -382
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 02:47:36 PM
64 Degrees with Plentiful Sunshine - sounds like a good afternoon for a seagar!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 02:53:19 PM
Don't want to sound negative but the stock market has gone to shit!

DOW   -382
You sound negative.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 13, 2016, 02:53:35 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 02:53:41 PM
64 Degrees with Plentiful Sunshine - sounds like a good afternoon for a seagar!
Now you sound more positive.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 13, 2016, 02:54:04 PM
Don't want to sound negative but the stock market has gone to shit!

DOW   -382
You sound negative.
But he didn't want to.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 02:54:05 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
What a coincidence!!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 02:54:36 PM
Afternoon Raz, hi Steve.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 13, 2016, 02:57:55 PM
64 Degrees with Plentiful Sunshine - sounds like a good afternoon for a seagar!
ABSOLUTELY!!!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 13, 2016, 02:58:49 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
What a coincidence!!
Huh,  never would have guessed.  You sure?  have you consulted Snopes?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 02:59:49 PM
Don't want to sound negative but the stock market has gone to shit!

DOW   -382
Well, we've got good news and bad news.  1st you've won the lottery.....  2nd the country is bankrupt and we can't pay ya.  3rd, to try and make it up to you, we're sending you to Syria.  Do you like Yak stew...?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 03:02:02 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
Yeal, but you know what...?  They ain't got no TREES there...!!!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 03:03:31 PM
Joya de Nicaragua Antano 1970 Consul (4.5"x52) ~ 10/$37.50
Not exactly flying off the shelves...

Ahhhhhhhh, No.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 03:04:37 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
Yeal, but you know what...?  They ain't got no TREES there...!!!

Not even small, festive holiday plants... are you sure? No fibbin' now.  ;D
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 13, 2016, 03:05:45 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
Yeal, but you know what...?  They ain't got no TREES there...!!!
That's what it costs after tax. A dolla tree.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 03:07:33 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
What a coincidence!!
Huh,  never would have guessed.  You sure?  have you consulted Snopes?
Good idea Sam.  I'll have to check there.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 03:09:41 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
Yeal, but you know what...?  They ain't got no TREES there...!!!
That's what it costs after tax. A dolla tree.
Thought that was the kind of tree they had at the clubs Flip has been known to frequent....oh wait, that's Dollar bushes, not trees.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 03:10:24 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
Yeal, but you know what...?  They ain't got no TREES there...!!!
That's what it costs after tax. A dolla tree.

lol... he'll be here all week folks!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 03:14:04 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
What a coincidence!!
Huh,  never would have guessed.  You sure?  have you consulted Snopes?
Good idea Sam.  I'll have to check there.

I believe there is also a store called Everything's $1... and everything in the store is priced for One Dollar.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 03:15:00 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
What a coincidence!!
Huh,  never would have guessed.  You sure?  have you consulted Snopes?
Good idea Sam.  I'll have to check there.

I believe there is also a store called Everything's $1... and everything in the store is priced for One Dollar.

Not like that Dollar General store... LIARS!

Not even "generally" a dollar.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 03:16:27 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
Yeal, but you know what...?  They ain't got no TREES there...!!!

Not even small, festive holiday plants... are you sure? No fibbin' now.  ;D
I would never go into the store because I thought they sold fake trees.  Then my wife told me it's like Dollar General, so I went in.  Actually I really like the place and it's normally crowded when I go there.  I normally grab one of the girls and ask them which products are good.  They're happy to let me know which products they have tried and work well.  I bought some reading glasses for $1 and they work great.  Every where else they sell for $12 and up.  Ya spend $30 in there and you've got allot of crap...
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 03:18:50 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
Yeal, but you know what...?  They ain't got no TREES there...!!!
That's what it costs after tax. A dolla tree.

lol... he'll be here all week folks!
That's funny...  That's so funny Columbus shot an Indian for saying it... :)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 03:20:19 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
What a coincidence!!
Huh,  never would have guessed.  You sure?  have you consulted Snopes?
Good idea Sam.  I'll have to check there.

I believe there is also a store called Everything's $1... and everything in the store is priced for One Dollar.
I haven't seen that one, but we do have a store called, "5 Below..."  I'm not sure what that one is...?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 03:20:25 PM
Nica Libre Silver 25th Anniversary Torpedo (6.0"x56) ~ 5/$24.50
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 13, 2016, 03:20:52 PM
[...]

And you get to grab a girl!  Looking up the closest Dollar Tree now...Note to self, buy the $1 glasses 1st, not like last time...
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: SLY on January 13, 2016, 03:21:45 PM
In 1978, former Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey died in Waverly, Minnesota, at age 66.
Afternoon, gents. Daaannnggg, when I was younger I thought of him as an "elder statesman" ... freaky.
Now 66 seems a mere youth.
He lived across the lake from my aunt and uncle earlier in Waterville, MN.
Used to call myself a Hubert Humphrey Democrat when I attained voting age.
Then radicals took over the Dem party set about trying to ruin the country and I jumped
ship when RR ran for Pres.
"If you're not liberal when your young, you have no  heart.  If you're not conservative when you
get older, you have no brain." Anonymous ... or does anyone know the author?
Had a nice San Lotano Habano toro last night with Sazerac rye and Praline Pecan liqueur on the side.  Mmmm tasty.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 13, 2016, 03:22:16 PM
Nica Libre Silver 25th Anniversary Torpedo (6.0"x56) ~ 5/$24.50
Like the Nica Libra stick, never tried the 25th anniv.  any good?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 03:23:04 PM
My wife wants me to chop up my left over meat, and make bbq sandwiches....  So, as they used to say during intermission at the drive-in, "How about a Kentuck Bar-B-Que on a bun...?"
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 03:24:41 PM
[...]

We understand, Dad... just honing up our wise ass skills.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 03:25:52 PM
[...]

I bought 3 pairs.  One for the living room, one for the bathroom, and one to leave over at the grandkids house because I can't read the directions on the soup cans to make lunch for them.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: SLY on January 13, 2016, 03:26:04 PM
Nica Libre Silver 25th Anniversary Torpedo (6.0"x56) ~ 5/$24.50
Like the Nica Libra stick, never tried the 25th anniv.  any good?
Sam, IMHO, with some aging they are good.
Might get better deals on the bid site.  But then there is the temptation to overbuy,
hence the nickname ... the devil.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 03:26:16 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
What a coincidence!!
Huh,  never would have guessed.  You sure?  have you consulted Snopes?
Good idea Sam.  I'll have to check there.

I believe there is also a store called Everything's $1... and everything in the store is priced for One Dollar.
Even it is only worth 50 cents
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 03:27:40 PM
Somebody left the door open at the fuk'n nursing home!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 03:28:11 PM
Nica Libre Silver 25th Anniversary Torpedo (6.0"x56) ~ 5/$24.50
Like the Nica Libra stick, never tried the 25th anniv.  any good?

Can't say that I've had one, Sam. I was just glad the Antano's finally moved...
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 03:29:36 PM
In 1978, former Vice President Hubert H. Humphrey died in Waverly, Minnesota, at age 66.
Afternoon, gents. Daaannnggg, when I was younger I thought of him as an "elder statesman" ... freaky.
Now 66 seems a mere youth.
He lived across the lake from my aunt and uncle earlier in Waterville, MN.
Used to call myself a Hubert Humphrey Democrat when I attained voting age.
Then radicals took over the Dem party set about trying to ruin the country and I jumped
ship when RR ran for Pres.
"If you're not liberal when your young, you have no  heart.  If you're not conservative when you
get older, you have no brain." Anonymous ... or does anyone know the author?
Had a nice San Lotano Habano toro last night with Sazerac rye and Praline Pecan liqueur on the side.  Mmmm tasty.
Howdy Sly....  I had a great San Lotano Maduro over the weekend.  I'd like to try their Habano with the 2000 wrapper.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 03:31:11 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
What a coincidence!!
Huh,  never would have guessed.  You sure?  have you consulted Snopes?
Good idea Sam.  I'll have to check there.

I believe there is also a store called Everything's $1... and everything in the store is priced for One Dollar.
Even it is only worth 50 cents

No, that's the Half Dollar Store  ;D
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 03:31:24 PM
Somebody left the door open at the fuk'n nursing home!
Oh my god, did all the nurses get away...?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 03:32:25 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
What a coincidence!!
Huh,  never would have guessed.  You sure?  have you consulted Snopes?
Good idea Sam.  I'll have to check there.

I believe there is also a store called Everything's $1... and everything in the store is priced for One Dollar.
Even it is only worth 50 cents

No, that's the Half Dollar Store  ;D
I don't think we got anything under a $20 store here.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 03:32:37 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
What a coincidence!!
Huh,  never would have guessed.  You sure?  have you consulted Snopes?
Good idea Sam.  I'll have to check there.

I believe there is also a store called Everything's $1... and everything in the store is priced for One Dollar.
Even it is only worth 50 cents

No, that's the Half Dollar Store  ;D
When you get down to penny candy, let me know...!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 13, 2016, 03:35:14 PM
Nica Libre Silver 25th Anniversary Torpedo (6.0"x56) ~ 5/$24.50
Like the Nica Libra stick, never tried the 25th anniv.  any good?
Sam, IMHO, with some aging they are good.
Might get better deals on the bid site.  But then there is the temptation to overbuy,
hence the nickname ... the devil.
Indeed,  Thanks!  and good afternoon Sly!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: SLY on January 13, 2016, 03:36:35 PM
In 1982, an Air Florida 737 crashed into Washington, D.C.'s 14th Street Bridge and fell into the Potomac River while trying to take off during a snowstorm, killing a total of 78 people; four passengers and a flight attendant survived.
Chilling memory.  I used to go by that spot almost every day on my way to work from Arlington to Alexandria.
It just happened that I had flown Air Florida to Miami to visit a girlfriend when I watched the events in the icy snowy events take place on the rescue attempts on the Potomac.  I was so absorbed in this horrific crash, I forgot where I was ... when I walked outside I was shocked that it was not frigid cold and snowing.
There was a lot of heroism that day, from the guy (Lenny) who jumped in the frigid waters from the river bank to try to rescue passengers, to the man (passenger) who clung to the tail of the jet and kept passing on the helicopter sling to other, and then succumbed to the cold waters and slipped below the surface.  I don't think he was ever found and identified.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 03:37:01 PM
What do you get when you cross a dog with a rose.....?

Cauliflower
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 13, 2016, 03:39:10 PM
It's time for a short break.  bbl.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 03:43:20 PM
Nap Lull?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 03:46:19 PM

La Gloria Cubana Serie R Black No. 58 (Gordo) (6.7"x58) ~ 5/$22.50
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 13, 2016, 03:46:36 PM
What do you get if you cross a dog with a rose.....?
this one I am not sure, but I do know what  you get when cross a donkey
with an onion?  Most of the time you will get a donkey with bad breath - but sometimes
you get a piece of ass that brings tears to your eyes!  8)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2016, 03:47:34 PM
It's time for a short break.  bbl.
Another break? We waited for two hours for that punchline. Sheesh.

Edit: Correction, almost 4 hours.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 03:48:52 PM
It's time for a short break.  bbl.
Another break? We waited for two hours for that punchline. Sheesh.
How is that basement work coming along Mayor
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2016, 03:49:16 PM
What do you get if you cross a dog with a rose.....?
this one I am not sure, but I do know what  you get when cross a donkey
with an onion?  Most of the time you will get a donkey with bad breath - but sometimes
you get a piece of ass that brings tears to your eyes!  8)
Ironically, both donkeys and onions have layers. I learnt that from watching Shrek.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 03:51:26 PM
Nap Lull?

I wish... I could use one
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 13, 2016, 03:54:40 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
Yeal, but you know what...?  They ain't got no TREES there...!!!
That's what it costs after tax. A dolla tree.
Thought that was the kind of tree they had at the clubs Flip has been known to frequent....oh wait, that's Dollar bushes, not trees.
that was a long time ago,  i ain't been in one for months, months I tell you.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 03:58:20 PM
Did someone call do over... sheesh

Nica Libre Silver 25th Anniversary Torpedo (6.0"x56) ~ 5/$24.50
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2016, 04:01:01 PM
It's time for a short break.  bbl.
Another break? We waited for two hours for that punchline. Sheesh.
How is that basement work coming along Mayor
It's coming along. It's like an episode of hoarders.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 04:02:10 PM
Market Closed

DOW   -365
S&P      -49
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 04:02:39 PM
Time to go smoke, got to make a quick stop at the grocery on the way.  BBL
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 04:03:19 PM
It's time for a short break.  bbl.
Another break? We waited for two hours for that punchline. Sheesh.
How is that basement work coming along Mayor
It's coming along. It's like an episode of hoarders.
LOL, I know about hoarders!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 13, 2016, 04:03:53 PM
Time to go smoke, got to make a quick stop at the grocery on the way.  BBL
them raspberry thumbprint cookies for comparision?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2016, 04:08:45 PM
Time to go smoke, got to make a quick stop at the grocery on the way.  BBL
them raspberry thumbprint cookies for comparision?
That would be a smart thing to do.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 04:10:43 PM
Padilla Habano Torpedo (6.2"x52) ~ 10/$34.99
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 13, 2016, 04:13:19 PM
Time to go smoke, got to make a quick stop at the grocery on the way.  BBL
Got anything in mind to torch?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 13, 2016, 04:26:51 PM
Padilla Habano Torpedo (6.2"x52) ~ 10/$34.99
Considered picking these up. I used to really like 'em. Wonder if these are now made in the new factory?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 04:27:19 PM
Time to go smoke, got to make a quick stop at the grocery on the way.  BBL
Got anything in mind to torch?

The wardens Chinese basket collection...  :P
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 13, 2016, 04:36:55 PM
I'm making some, "Grandma's Peach Cobbler, in the toaster oven.  We went out on the town yesterday and picked up a $1 cobbler mix, and a $1 can of peaches at the Dollar Tree Store."  Man, I love that place.  Everything is $1.
Hence the name.
Yeal, but you know what...?  They ain't got no TREES there...!!!
That's what it costs after tax. A dolla tree.
Thought that was the kind of tree they had at the clubs Flip has been known to frequent....oh wait, that's Dollar bushes, not trees.
that was a long time ago,  i ain't been in one for months, months I tell you.
He's lying. He ain't been in a bush for years.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 04:37:00 PM
Padilla Habano Torpedo (6.2"x52) ~ 10/$34.99
Considered picking these up. I used to really like 'em. Wonder if these are now made in the new factory?

Hey, Tony. Are you really considering? My bro likes most things Padilla. I have probably even had this one... but don't remember.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 13, 2016, 04:37:51 PM
Time to go smoke, got to make a quick stop at the grocery on the way.  BBL
Got anything in mind to torch?

The wardens Chinese basket collection...  :P
Should be a nice conflagration.  anybody got a match?  :P
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 13, 2016, 04:40:21 PM
may just have to smoke this Nica Rustica for my commute.  Damn things smell nasty pre-light, but smoke really well.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 13, 2016, 04:44:01 PM
yep, NR an me are headed home.  have a good evening all.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 04:44:41 PM
may just have to smoke this Nica Rustica for my commute.  Damn things smell nasty pre-light, but smoke really well.

I like those NR's... even if they do smell funny and smoke way to much. The burn and flavor is still enjoyable.

Think I'll have a La Historia since I ordered more today. Been slow playing what's left in the box.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 04:45:00 PM
yep, NR an me are headed home.  have a good evening all.

See ya, Sam
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 13, 2016, 04:53:33 PM
Guess I'm outta here as well. Have a good evening...

Drive Home Lull : [START]
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 04:55:15 PM
So who does that leave holding down the fort.....me?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 04:55:50 PM
CB should be along by now or is he at a Macy's close-out sale?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 05:09:26 PM
Fallen Angel Devils Ink up with coffee.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 05:15:32 PM
DPG Blue with coffee.  Afternoon, HoldingDownTheFortDave.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 05:22:02 PM
I am here with a fallen angel corona lit.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 05:31:39 PM
I am here with a fallen angel corona lit.
FA's.  Must be a Dave thing.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 05:40:03 PM
DPG Blue with coffee.  Afternoon, HoldingDownTheFortDave.
Still got a couple of them left?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 13, 2016, 05:40:46 PM
I am here with a fallen angel corona lit.
FA's.  Must be a Dave thing.
Don't buck the trendsetters.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 05:43:22 PM
@ Raz.   Just bought a brand new Ruger AR with iron sights for 563.62 delivered no tax and $15 transfer.  Smoking Deal!!!!!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 05:44:12 PM
I am here with a fallen angel corona lit.
FA's.  Must be a Dave thing.
Don't buck the trendsetters.
There are leaders and there are followers and we chose to be leaders. ;)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 13, 2016, 06:03:34 PM
@ Raz.   Just bought a brand new Ruger AR with iron sights for 563.62 delivered no tax and $15 transfer.  Smoking Deal!!!!!
I hate you.

But it wouldn't be $563.62 if I bought it.  It'd be 638.65 minimum.  Still, where'd you get that deal?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 06:09:58 PM
@ Raz.   Just bought a brand new Ruger AR with iron sights for 563.62 delivered no tax and $15 transfer.  Smoking Deal!!!!!
I hate you.

But it wouldn't be $563.62 if I bought it.  It'd be 638.65 minimum.  Still, where'd you get that deal?
Glad you hate me that says extra good deal for me! ;D

Daily Special at Sportsman's Guide and I could not believe they were not already sold out when I saw it.  I just could not resist that deal.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 13, 2016, 06:11:12 PM
Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 13, 2016, 06:21:35 PM
@ Raz.   Just bought a brand new Ruger AR with iron sights for 563.62 delivered no tax and $15 transfer.  Smoking Deal!!!!!
I hate you.

But it wouldn't be $563.62 if I bought it.  It'd be 638.65 minimum.  Still, where'd you get that deal?
Glad you hate me that says extra good deal for me! ;D

Daily Special at Sportsman's Guide and I could not believe they were not already sold out when I saw it.  I just could not resist that deal.
But you have to be a member, right?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 13, 2016, 06:22:14 PM
Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
And Hazzuh! and Huzzah! are neck and neck down the back stretch...
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 06:24:55 PM
@ Raz.   Just bought a brand new Ruger AR with iron sights for 563.62 delivered no tax and $15 transfer.  Smoking Deal!!!!!
I hate you.

But it wouldn't be $563.62 if I bought it.  It'd be 638.65 minimum.  Still, where'd you get that deal?
Glad you hate me that says extra good deal for me! ;D

Daily Special at Sportsman's Guide and I could not believe they were not already sold out when I saw it.  I just could not resist that deal.
But you have to be a member, right?
For that price Yes but they Gave me a free membership and free shipping with it, they do charge a flat $4.99 handling charge for all gun purchases which was included in that total along with a 99 cent shipping insurance option.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 06:26:02 PM
Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
And Hazzuh! and Huzzah! are neck and neck down the back stretch...
LOL, evening CB.  You bite on those MB3's yet?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 06:27:14 PM
@ Raz.   Just bought a brand new Ruger AR with iron sights for 563.62 delivered no tax and $15 transfer.  Smoking Deal!!!!!
I hate you.

But it wouldn't be $563.62 if I bought it.  It'd be 638.65 minimum.  Still, where'd you get that deal?
Glad you hate me that says extra good deal for me! ;D

Daily Special at Sportsman's Guide and I could not believe they were not already sold out when I saw it.  I just could not resist that deal.
But you have to be a member, right?
For that price Yes but they Gave me a free membership and free shipping with it, they do charge a flat $4.99 handling charge for all gun purchases which was included in that total along with a 99 cent shipping insurance option.
I checked Cabelas and they want 699.99 for them plus tax.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 13, 2016, 06:45:45 PM
@ Raz.   Just bought a brand new Ruger AR with iron sights for 563.62 delivered no tax and $15 transfer.  Smoking Deal!!!!!
I hate you.

But it wouldn't be $563.62 if I bought it.  It'd be 638.65 minimum.  Still, where'd you get that deal?
Glad you hate me that says extra good deal for me! ;D

Daily Special at Sportsman's Guide and I could not believe they were not already sold out when I saw it.  I just could not resist that deal.
But you have to be a member, right?
For that price Yes but they Gave me a free membership and free shipping with it, they do charge a flat $4.99 handling charge for all gun purchases which was included in that total along with a 99 cent shipping insurance option.
I checked Cabelas and they want 699.99 for them plus tax.
Yes, but Cabela's is notorious about variations in stock, configuration, and price from store to store.  There were none that price and configuration when I bought mine.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 06:57:51 PM
I am here with a fallen angel corona lit.
FA's.  Must be a Dave thing.
Don't buck the trendsetters.
There are leaders and there are followers and we chose to be leaders. ;)
::)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 13, 2016, 06:58:11 PM
Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
And Hazzuh! and Huzzah! are neck and neck down the back stretch...
LOL, evening CB.  You bite on those MB3's yet?
No.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 06:58:28 PM
@ Raz.   Just bought a brand new Ruger AR with iron sights for 563.62 delivered no tax and $15 transfer.  Smoking Deal!!!!!
I hate you.

But it wouldn't be $563.62 if I bought it.  It'd be 638.65 minimum.  Still, where'd you get that deal?
Glad you hate me that says extra good deal for me! ;D

Daily Special at Sportsman's Guide and I could not believe they were not already sold out when I saw it.  I just could not resist that deal.
But you have to be a member, right?
Oh, they're members alright.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 06:58:51 PM
I'm huzzahing as well.  Adios, mofos.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 13, 2016, 07:03:12 PM
I'm huzzahing as well.  Adios, mofos.
Hazzuh to you too.  Later Mark.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 07:03:29 PM
I'm huzzahing as well.  Adios, mofos.
Bathroom job time?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 07:05:35 PM
Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
And Hazzuh! and Huzzah! are neck and neck down the back stretch...
LOL, evening CB.  You bite on those MB3's yet?
No.
I need some encouragement is there a free shipping code or other discount code for Holts?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 07:19:24 PM
Late Dinner Lull?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 13, 2016, 07:19:52 PM
Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
And Hazzuh! and Huzzah! are neck and neck down the back stretch...
LOL, evening CB.  You bite on those MB3's yet?
No.
I need some encouragement is there a free shipping code or other discount code for Holts?
Actually been way too many great deals this holiday season.  Been buying mostly fivers but bought enough of them to put a big dent in the 2016 cigar budget (or more to the point cigar expenditure limit).
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 13, 2016, 07:20:25 PM
Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
And Hazzuh! and Huzzah! are neck and neck down the back stretch...
LOL, evening CB.  You bite on those MB3's yet?
No.
I need some encouragement is there a free shipping code or other discount code for Holts?
Buy yo'self some!  Ogie might have da code.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 07:31:51 PM
Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
And Hazzuh! and Huzzah! are neck and neck down the back stretch...
LOL, evening CB.  You bite on those MB3's yet?
No.
I need some encouragement is there a free shipping code or other discount code for Holts?
Actually been way too many great deals this holiday season.  Been buying mostly fivers but bought enough of them to put a big dent in the 2016 cigar budget (or more to the point cigar expenditure limit).
I am with ya and you are right great deals have been overflowing for about 2 months.  I almost have everything I want for the retirement box but MB3's are still on the need to buy list.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 07:32:33 PM
Mr Ogie, might you have a Holts FS code?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 07:58:34 PM
I'm huzzahing as well.  Adios, mofos.
Bathroom job time?
Oh hell no. It's popcorn and cocktail time.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 07:59:22 PM
Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
And Hazzuh! and Huzzah! are neck and neck down the back stretch...
LOL, evening CB.  You bite on those MB3's yet?
No.
I need some encouragement is there a free shipping code or other discount code for Holts?
Actually been way too many great deals this holiday season.  Been buying mostly fivers but bought enough of them to put a big dent in the 2016 cigar budget (or more to the point cigar expenditure limit).
I am with ya and you are right great deals have been overflowing for about 2 months.  I almost have everything I want for the retirement box but MB3's are still on the need to buy list.
Holt's have an MB3 deal you're after?
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 08:27:43 PM
Hazzuh!
                      Huzzah!
And Hazzuh! and Huzzah! are neck and neck down the back stretch...
LOL, evening CB.  You bite on those MB3's yet?
No.
I need some encouragement is there a free shipping code or other discount code for Holts?
Actually been way too many great deals this holiday season.  Been buying mostly fivers but bought enough of them to put a big dent in the 2016 cigar budget (or more to the point cigar expenditure limit).
I am with ya and you are right great deals have been overflowing for about 2 months.  I almost have everything I want for the retirement box but MB3's are still on the need to buy list.
Holt's have an MB3 deal you're after?
Yes, hell of a deal from CB  but I hate paying shipping.

http://www.holts.com/samplers/cigar-brand-samplers/oliva-master-blends-monster-deal.html
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Ogie on January 13, 2016, 08:43:01 PM
Mr Ogie, might you have a Holts FS code?
I don't. I think they occasionally have site-wide FS and sometimes they have cheap flash sales that include free shipping.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 08:45:47 PM
Mr Ogie, might you have a Holts FS code?
I don't. I think they occasionally have site-wide FS and sometimes they have cheap flash sales that include free shipping.
Thanks Ogie, hope you are doing well.  I have not bought anything there in several years but this MB3 deal is nice.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Ogie on January 13, 2016, 08:47:31 PM
[...]

Wait, hit it twice. Problem solved.  8) Sunglasses.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 08:49:00 PM
[...]

Simple as that but dang don't need 40 of them :)
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Ogie on January 13, 2016, 08:57:37 PM
[...]

Their best deal is buy four get one in-store. Not feasible for most.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 08:59:13 PM
[...]

Sure you do. Gotta stay ahead of the FDA.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 13, 2016, 09:19:23 PM
[...]

But I gotta stay ahead of other O'bummer agencies too.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 13, 2016, 10:07:25 PM

http://www.holts.com/samplers/cigar-brand-samplers/oliva-master-blends-monster-deal.html (http://www.holts.com/samplers/cigar-brand-samplers/oliva-master-blends-monster-deal.html)
Wait, hit it twice. Problem solved.  8) Sunglasses.
Simple as that but dang don't need 40 of them :)
Sure you do. Gotta stay ahead of the FDA.
But I gotta stay ahead of other O'bummer agencies too.
Good luck on that.  Keep us posted.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 10:08:59 PM
[...]

But I'm hearing it's free shipping at 40 sticks. If you were a real MB3 fan you would have pulled the trigger.  Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 10:12:55 PM
[...]

Indeed.  Perhaps he's planning to live "off the grid" in a cave, trapping game for food and burning cow pies for fuel.  That might do it.  Maybe.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 13, 2016, 10:16:51 PM
[...]

EPA will get him for pollution for improper combustion of bovine fecal matter.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 10:22:45 PM
[...]

There you go, he'll have to eat his food raw. And it will be limited to non-endangered, non-threatened, non-Disney character type animals.  Possums and grubs.  Bon appetite, Dave.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 13, 2016, 10:33:51 PM
[...]

But only in season and with the proper permits.  Will need a site impact statement for disturbing the environment digging up the grubs.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 13, 2016, 10:43:16 PM
[...]

OK, he'll eat only critters which have been certified as having died from natural causes, unrelated to climate change, loss of habitat, GMO's, or him taking a breath, a crap, or anything in between.
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 13, 2016, 10:50:58 PM
Like it's all organic, man!
Title: Re: 1/13/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 13, 2016, 11:07:47 PM
Like it's all organic, man!
Some Tempus for Chip Jamming.