CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 12, 2016, 12:01:36 AM

Title: 1/12/2016
Post by: CigarBanter on January 12, 2016, 12:01:36 AM
It's Tuesday again! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: TRO on January 12, 2016, 12:39:12 AM
it's a Tuesday jam
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: TRO on January 12, 2016, 12:44:47 AM
with nobody here
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: TRO on January 12, 2016, 12:57:42 AM
sheesh
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: TRO on January 12, 2016, 12:58:57 AM
Not much defense in the National Championship game
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: TRO on January 12, 2016, 01:00:24 AM
oh well
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:32:11 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:32:44 AM
3 El Centurion Robusto
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
           5/24.50
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:39:52 AM
Today is Tuesday, Jan. 12, the 12th day of 2016. There are 354 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:40:32 AM
Today's Highlights in History:

On Jan. 12, 1966, President Lyndon B. Johnson said in his State of the Union address that the U.S. military should stay in Vietnam until Communist aggression there was stopped. The TV series "Batman," inspired by the comic book and starring Adam West and Burt Ward as the Dynamic Duo, premiered on ABC, airing twice a week on consecutive nights.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:41:05 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:41:30 AM
In 1773, the first public museum in America was organized in Charleston, South Carolina.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:41:59 AM
In 1828, the United States and Mexico signed a Treaty of Limits defining the boundary between the two countries to be the same as the one established by an 1819 treaty between the U.S. and Spain.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:42:39 AM
In 1912, textile workers at the Everett Mill in Lawrence, Massachusetts, most of them immigrant women, walked off the job to protest wage cuts.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:43:14 AM
In 1915, the U.S. House of Representatives rejected, 204-174, a proposed constitutional amendment to give women nationwide the right to vote. The silent film drama "A Fool There Was," which propelled Theda Bara to stardom with her portrayal of a predatory vamp, premiered in New York.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:43:44 AM
In 1932, Hattie W. Caraway became the first woman elected to the U.S. Senate after initially being appointed to serve out the remainder of the term of her late husband, Thaddeus.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:44:12 AM
In 1945, during World War II, Soviet forces began a major, successful offensive against the Germans in Eastern Europe. Aircraft from U.S. Task Force 38 sank about 40 Japanese ships off Indochina.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:44:56 AM
In 1959, Berry Gordy Jr. founded Motown Records (originally Tamla Records) in Detroit.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:45:21 AM
In 1971, the groundbreaking situation comedy "All in the Family" premiered on CBS television.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:45:55 AM
In 1976, mystery writer Dame Agatha Christie died in Wallingford, England, at age 85.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:46:20 AM
In 1986, the shuttle Columbia blasted off with a crew that included the first Hispanic-American in space, Dr. Franklin R. Chang-Diaz.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:46:52 AM
In 1998, Linda Tripp provided Independent Counsel Kenneth Starr's office with taped conversations between herself and former White House intern Monica Lewinsky.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:47:24 AM
In 2010, Haiti was struck by a magnitude-7 earthquake; the Haitian government has said 316,000 people were killed, while a report prepared for the U.S. Agency for International Development suggested the death toll may have been between 46,000 and 85,000.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:47:53 AM
Ten years ago: Mehmet Ali Agca (MEH'-met AH'-lee AH'-juh), the Turkish gunman who shot Pope John Paul II in 1981, was released from an Istanbul prison after serving more than 25 years in Italy and Turkey for the plot against the pontiff and the slaying of a Turkish journalist. A stampede broke out during the Islamic hajj pilgrimage in Saudi Arabia, killing 363 people. Supreme Court nominee Samuel Alito completed four days of testimony at his Senate confirmation hearing.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:48:24 AM
Five years ago: President Barack Obama visited Tucson, Arizona, the scene of a deadly shooting rampage, where he urged Americans to refrain from partisan bickering and to embrace the idealistic vision of democracy held by 9-year-old Christina Taylor Green, the youngest of the victims. Torrential summer rains tore through Rio de Janeiro state's mountains. Floodwaters poured into downtown Brisbane, Australia, swamping neighborhoods and reaching the tops of traffic lights in some parts of the city. Actor Paul Picerni, 88, died in Palmdale, California.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:48:49 AM
One year ago: France deployed thousands of troops to protect sensitive sites, including Jewish schools and neighborhoods, in the wake of terror attacks that killed 17. Ezekiel Elliott rushed for 246 yards and four touchdowns as Ohio State won the first national title in college football's playoff era, running over Oregon, 42-20.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:49:20 AM
Today's Birthdays: Actress Katherine MacGregor (TV: "Little House on the Prairie") is 91. Singer Glenn Yarbrough is 86. The Amazing Kreskin is 81. Country singer William Lee Golden (The Oak Ridge Boys) is 77. Actor Anthony Andrews is 68. Movie director Wayne Wang is 67. Actress Kirstie Alley is 65. Radio commentator Rush Limbaugh is 65. Legal affairs blogger Ann Althouse is 65. Writer Walter Mosley is 64. Country singer Ricky Van Shelton is 64. Radio-TV personality Howard Stern is 62. Writer-producer-director John Lasseter is 59. Broadcast journalist Christiane Amanpour is 58. Rock musician Charlie Gillingham (Counting Crows) is 56. Actor Oliver Platt is 56. Basketball Hall of Famer Dominique Wilkins is 56. Entrepreneur Jeff Bezos is 52. Rock singer Rob Zombie is 51. Actor Olivier Martinez is 50. Rapper TBird (B-Rock and the Bizz) is 49. Model Vendela is 49. Actress Farrah Forke is 48. Actress Rachael Harris is 48. Rock singer Zack de la Rocha is 46. Rapper Raekwon (Wu Tang Clan) is 46. Singer Dan Haseltine (Jars of Clay) is 43. Rock musician Matt Wong (Reel Big Fish) is 43. Singer Melanie Chisholm (Spice Girls) is 42. Contemporary Christian singer Jeremy Camp is 38. Actress Cynthia Addai-Robinson is 36. Rhythm-and-blues singer Amerie is 36. Actress Naya Rivera is 29. Actor Will Rothhaar is 29. Actor Andrew Lawrence is 28. Rock singer Zayn Malik is 23. Pop/soul singer Ella Henderson (TV: "The X Factor") is 20.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:49:52 AM
Thought for Today: "Necessity does the work of courage." — Nicholas Murray Butler, American educator and Nobel laureate (1862-1947).
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 02:50:39 AM
The Screw
-------------------------

It's the Spring of 1957 and Bobby goes to pick up his date.
He's a pretty hip guy with his own car. When he goes to the
front door, the girl's father  answers and invites him in.

"Carrie's not ready yet, so why don't you have a seat?" he
says.

"That's cool," says Bobby.

Carrie's father asks Bobby what they're planning to do.
Bobby replies  politely that they will probably just go to
the soda shop or a movie.

Carrie's father responds, "Why don't you two go out and
screw? I hear all  the kids are doing it."

Naturally, this comes as quite a surprise to Bobby, so he
asks Carrie's dad  to repeat it.

"Yeah," says Carrie's father, "Carrie really likes to screw;
she'll screw  all night if we let her!"

Well, this just made Bobby's eyes light up, and his plan for
the evening was  beginning to look pretty good.

A few minutes later, Carrie comes downstairs in her little
poodle skirt and  announces that she's ready to go. Almost
breathless with anticipation, Bobby  escorts his date out
the front door.

About 20 minutes later, Carrie rushes back into the house,
slams the door  behind her, and screams at her father: "DARN
IT, DADDY! IT'S CALLED THE  TWIST!"

Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 03:30:59 AM
4 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto
         10/24.99
 3 El Centurion Robusto
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
           5/24.50
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 04:19:29 AM
5 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Maduro
          5/19.50
 4 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto
         10/24.99
 3 El Centurion Robusto
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
           5/24.50
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 05:04:59 AM
Sorry about your Tigers Dave, I was really hoping to see Sabin get his ass kicked.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 05:13:26 AM
Morning LSU
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 05:35:36 AM
Morning LSU
Good morning Native.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 05:36:31 AM
Morning LSU
I am thinking Dave can be added to the I hate Sabin list now.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 05:56:18 AM
Fell back to sleep, damn football game kept me awake too late,  work time, BBL
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: LSUFAN on January 12, 2016, 06:00:17 AM
6 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 5 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Maduro
          5/19.50
 4 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto
         10/24.99
 3 El Centurion Robusto
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
           5/24.50
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 12, 2016, 06:36:36 AM
good morning Chip and Dave.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 06:42:01 AM
Sorry about your Tigers Dave, I was really hoping to see Sabin get his ass kicked.
Thanks.  They played tough, but two issues they had all season, special teams coverage and blown secondary coverage of tight ends/backs came back to bite them.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 06:42:27 AM
Morning Chip, Dave and Dean.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 12, 2016, 06:42:53 AM
good morning Dave.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 12, 2016, 06:44:30 AM
19° and lake effect snow in Buffalo, NY.
poor Rick.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 12, 2016, 06:47:36 AM
Obama offers Biden money so he doesn't have to sell his house. Obama Care in the finest.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 07:28:56 AM
Morning Dean and Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 07:33:25 AM
7 Brick House  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
           5/24.10
 6 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 5 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Maduro
          5/19.50
 4 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto
         10/24.99
 3 El Centurion Robusto
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
           5/24.50
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 07:34:25 AM
Sorry about your Tigers Dave, I was really hoping to see Sabin get his ass kicked.
Thanks.  They played tough, but two issues they had all season, special teams coverage and blown secondary coverage of tight ends/backs came back to bite them.
Clemson played a solid game against a solid program that has the experience under their belt of winning 4 of the last 7 National Championships, I would not even say Clemson lost or got beat they just did not win, but they did beat the spread.  Definitely got the most under rated quarterback in college football IMHO.  And best of all it was a great game to watch!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 07:35:07 AM
7 Brick House  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
           5/24.10
 6 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 5 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Maduro
          5/19.50
 4 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto
         10/24.99
 3 El Centurion Robusto
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
           5/24.50
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/24.50

Wake your lazy azz up Razz, you been screaming for Brick House and here they are.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 07:37:51 AM
Elect More Democrats!

From HalfWheel:

Chicago Cigar Tax Hike Proposed

Mayor Rahm Emmanuel wants a new orientation program from incoming high schoolers in the city of Chicago and he might just use cigars to help pay for it. Emmanuel has proposed a new one-week transition program for all incoming high school freshman and a two-week program for eighth grade dropouts, all of which will come to a total cost of $6 million. How does one pay for such a thing: tobacco taxes. Under Emmanuel’s plan a 90 cent per cigar tax would be issued on all large cigars. This is in addition to a state tax of 36 percent tax on the wholesale level and a 30 cent per cigar tax imposed by Cook County. At the moment, a cigar with a suggested retail price of $10.50 likely retails for around $14.88 in Chicago. If Emmanuel’s tax goes through, it could raise the price to $16.68 based on halfwheel estimates. In addition, small cigars would receive an additional 15 cent per cigar tax, a $6.60 per ounce tax on roll-your-own tobacco and $1.80 per ounce tax on smokeless tobacco. Not included is an increase on taxes for cigarettes

And we bitch about $5-6 for a $10 retail cigar!  Get those deals while you can though because that is going to change sooner than later IMHO!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2016, 08:00:25 AM
Good morning, gents.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 08:01:49 AM
Sorry about your Tigers Dave, I was really hoping to see Sabin get his ass kicked.
Thanks.  They played tough, but two issues they had all season, special teams coverage and blown secondary coverage of tight ends/backs came back to bite them.
Clemson played a solid game against a solid program that has the experience under their belt of winning 4 of the last 7 National Championships, I would not even say Clemson lost or got beat they just did not win, but they did beat the spread.  Definitely got the most under rated quarterback in college football IMHO.  And best of all it was a great game to watch!
Both O and D lines played lights out.  Ref's called about a quarter of the holding calls and blew the clock call at the end of the half.  Same two weaknesses we've had all year, special teams and inexplicable blown pass coverage (mostly of tight ends or backs).
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 08:02:04 AM
Morning Mr. Tony.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2016, 08:17:57 AM
Morning Mr. Tony.
Good morning, Dave. Don't want to keep beating a dead horse but sorry about the final result of yesterday's game.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2016, 08:21:58 AM
Morning LSU
I am thinking Dave can be added to the I hate Sabin list now.
A face only a mother can love...

(http://images.tapatalk-cdn.com/16/01/12/bc6667f6ec482a36ad4b30f4952eb3d5.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 08:22:58 AM
[...]
You sound like a Game Cock, they played great and just met someone that played a little (very little), better and/or a had few more breaks that went their way or maybe had one or two less mistakes.  There was obscene holding on both sides that went totally unchecked.  The clock call was a definite fuk-up but that is part of the game and no way to know if it mattered.

Nothing more to say about it!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 08:24:20 AM
Morning Mayor
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 08:25:31 AM
I know you are lurking somewhere Fish so come on out and say good morning.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2016, 08:31:26 AM
Morning Mayor
Yes it is. Good day to you, sir.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 08:34:10 AM
They have offered me a little bit of encouragement to keep practicing retirement a little longer.  As soon as approved at the top (and that should be pretty simple but might take a month) I can do 3 days of telework every 2 weeks in addition to my every-other-Friday off.  (2 telework days one week then 1 tw day and a Friday off the next) so I don't have to put up with all the BS in this office and not have to drive down here as much.   I actually was seeking some encouragement to leave sooner but "be careful what you ask" ...... well I did not get it but it sort of backfired on me I guess.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 08:34:38 AM
Morning Mayor
Yes it is. Good day to you, sir.
You basement working again today?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2016, 08:37:04 AM
GMornin gents
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 08:42:31 AM
GMornin gents
Morning CG
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2016, 08:45:15 AM
GMornin gents
Morning CG
Damn good game last night, just wish the other team would have won
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 08:47:36 AM
GMornin gents
Morning CG
Damn good game last night, just wish the other team would have won
Tell me about it...
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 08:49:32 AM
Morning Mr. Tony.
Good morning, Dave. Don't want to keep beating a dead horse but sorry about the final result of yesterday's game.
Nothing much to be sorry for.  Second best team in the country, great season, great future.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 08:51:40 AM
8 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial   Robusto  (5.2 x 52)
           5/22.50
 7 Brick House  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
           5/24.10
 6 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 5 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Maduro
          5/19.50
 4 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto
         10/24.99
 3 El Centurion Robusto
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
           5/24.50
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 08:52:05 AM
Morning YellowStar.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2016, 09:02:28 AM
Morning YellowStar.
GMornin sir!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 09:06:55 AM
Jam / Scorcher combo day.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 12, 2016, 09:09:10 AM
GMornin gents
good morning CG.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 09:09:36 AM
9 Pinar del Rio Habana Sun Grown  Torpedo  (6.5 x 52)
          10/25.00
 8 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial   Robusto  (5.2 x 52)
           5/22.50
 7 Brick House  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
           5/24.10
 6 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 5 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Maduro
          5/19.50
 4 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto
         10/24.99
 3 El Centurion Robusto
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
           5/24.50
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 09:09:48 AM
Jam / Scorcher combo day.
I was cleaning out my desk and forgot to even check the Page.  Full Day of Entertainment!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 12, 2016, 09:11:14 AM
the Partagas went fast. I hit them just in time.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 09:11:20 AM
looks like 5 minute scorchers too, no way to keep up with them unless I am sitting at home watching football.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 12, 2016, 09:13:04 AM
$5.40 Mi Amors!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 09:18:20 AM
good morning all!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 09:19:14 AM
good morning all!
Morning SS
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: CigarGuy87 on January 12, 2016, 09:21:05 AM
GMornin gents
good morning CG.
Good morning Dean!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 09:22:27 AM
Chip, In case you missed the AB's here earlier, they are on Scorcher now....lol.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 09:23:51 AM
G'Morning, Folks... ClemsonDave, they put up a good fight. Special teams was a killer. Young team. They will be back in the mix.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2016, 09:23:52 AM
Morning Mayor
Yes it is. Good day to you, sir.
You basement working again today?
Yes and no. I was just down there for a bit but I'm gonna jump into the shower now, get breakfast and catch a non-animated movie before the kids get out of school. I had planned one goof-off day and this is it.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: FloridaDean on January 12, 2016, 09:24:05 AM
good morning all!
morning Sam.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 09:26:26 AM
Great price on FDLA's  $80/box Robusto's
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 09:27:27 AM
Those Scorcher FdLA's would look good in the retirement humi Tex!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 09:27:47 AM
Morning Mayor
Yes it is. Good day to you, sir.
You basement working again today?
Yes and no. I was just down there for a bit but I'm gonna jump into the shower now, get breakfast and catch a non-animated movie before the kids get out of school. I had planned one goof-off day and this is it.
Good Plan!  Do you get to leave the warden at home for the movie?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 09:28:19 AM
Those Scorcher FdLA's would look good in the retirement humi Tex!
Yes they would but I am sitting on my hands.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 09:30:17 AM
Morning BS
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 09:47:15 AM
10 Graycliff G2 Maduro  Torpedo  (6.2 x 52)
          10/29.99
 9 Pinar del Rio Habana Sun Grown  Torpedo  (6.5 x 52)
          10/25.00
 8 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial   Robusto  (5.2 x 52)
           5/22.50
 7 Brick House  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
           5/24.10
 6 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 5 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Maduro
          5/19.50
 4 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto
         10/24.99
 3 El Centurion Robusto
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
           5/24.50
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 09:47:46 AM
Those Scorcher FdLA's would look good in the retirement humi Tex!
Yes they would but I am sitting on my hands.
Thumbs up?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 09:49:46 AM
Those Scorcher FdLA's would look good in the retirement humi Tex!
Yes they would but I am sitting on my hands.
Thumbs up?
OUCH
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 09:51:26 AM
Page is certainly putting up some nice offers along the way today.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 10:02:17 AM
All bases are covered at The Page, 99 Cent Chucks up now!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 10:03:45 AM
Stock up on those $1 cigars!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 10:05:07 AM
G'Morning, Folks... ClemsonDave, they put up a good fight. Special teams was a killer. Young team. They will be back in the mix.
Yup, Special Teams and blown coverage on tight ends and running backs.  Problem all season and they never got it fixed.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 10:06:04 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 10:07:15 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Morning Dad, you are out early.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 10:09:56 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Morning Dad, you are out early.
My wife is off today, so I thought I'd get up to make breakfast.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Oyam18 on January 12, 2016, 10:12:09 AM
Scorcher VS JAM
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 10:17:29 AM
Scorcher VS JAM
And guess who is losing?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 10:21:13 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 10:26:22 AM
San Lotano makes a Connecticut, Habano, and Maduro.  They also make the same (I think) in a box pressed Oval.  Is there any difference in flavor between the box pressed Ovals vs the non-box pressed...?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 10:28:11 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 10:31:02 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 10:31:46 AM
San Lotano makes a Connecticut, Habano, and Maduro.  They also make the same (I think) in a box pressed Oval.  Is there any difference in flavor between the box pressed Ovals vs the non-box pressed...?
Someone please correct me if I am wrong but the oval and the box pressed are two completely different cigars and they do not make all the same sizes in both.  They are both very good,  the oval is a bit better to me.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 10:38:44 AM
11 CLE Cuarenta  Robusto  (5.0 x 50)
          10/29.99
10 Graycliff G2 Maduro  Torpedo  (6.2 x 52)
          10/29.99
 9 Pinar del Rio Habana Sun Grown  Torpedo  (6.5 x 52)
          10/25.00
 8 Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial   Robusto  (5.2 x 52)
           5/22.50
 7 Brick House  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
           5/24.10
 6 Romeo y Julieta Vintage Toro
         10/39.99
 5 PDR 1878 Cubano Especial Capa Maduro
          5/19.50
 4 Alec Bradley Nica Puro Robusto
         10/24.99
 3 El Centurion Robusto
          5/27.50
 2 Oliva Connecticut Reserve
           5/24.50
 1 Don Pepin Garcia Blue
          5/24.50
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 10:42:59 AM
San Lotano makes a Connecticut, Habano, and Maduro.  They also make the same (I think) in a box pressed Oval.  Is there any difference in flavor between the box pressed Ovals vs the non-box pressed...?
Someone please correct me if I am wrong but the oval and the box pressed are two completely different cigars and they do not make all the same sizes in both.  They are both very good,  the oval is a bit better to me.
I see the difference in the sizes, but the flavors look the same to me..?  I also noticed they make a San Lotano Oval Habana 2000.  I've only had one or two cigars with the Habana 2000 wrapper, and I believe I enjoyed both of them.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 10:45:57 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 10:47:53 AM
San Lotano makes a Connecticut, Habano, and Maduro.  They also make the same (I think) in a box pressed Oval.  Is there any difference in flavor between the box pressed Ovals vs the non-box pressed...?
Someone please correct me if I am wrong but the oval and the box pressed are two completely different cigars and they do not make all the same sizes in both.  They are both very good,  the oval is a bit better to me.
I see the difference in the sizes, but the flavors look the same to me..?  I also noticed they make a San Lotano Oval Habana 2000.  I've only had one or two cigars with the Habana 2000 wrapper, and I believe I enjoyed both of them.
I would say that there is a nearly uniform like  for both regular San Lotano and Ovals.  Don't think you can go wrong with anything in the line.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 10:52:23 AM
San Lotano makes a Connecticut, Habano, and Maduro.  They also make the same (I think) in a box pressed Oval.  Is there any difference in flavor between the box pressed Ovals vs the non-box pressed...?
Someone please correct me if I am wrong but the oval and the box pressed are two completely different cigars and they do not make all the same sizes in both.  They are both very good,  the oval is a bit better to me.
I see the difference in the sizes, but the flavors look the same to me..?  I also noticed they make a San Lotano Oval Habana 2000.  I've only had one or two cigars with the Habana 2000 wrapper, and I believe I enjoyed both of them.
I would say that there is a nearly uniform like  for both regular San Lotano and Ovals.  Don't think you can go wrong with anything in the line.
I have boxes of each in both maduro and habano in the retirement tub if that tells you anything. ;)
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 10:58:59 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
You can always go for an instructional drive in the car.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 11:02:02 AM
[...]
In the back of my mind I'm thinking, "if they go on sale, and they are not the Ovals, would I still buy them...?"  I think I probably would.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 11:05:15 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
You can always go for an instructional drive in the car.
She wants me to get gas in her car today.  It's down to 1/2 a tank, and she's afraid that if we have a snow storm she will not have enough gas to drive the 1 mile to work.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 11:14:19 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
You can always go for an instructional drive in the car.
She wants me to get gas in her car today.  It's down to 1/2 a tank, and she's afraid that if we have a snow storm she will not have enough gas to drive the 1 mile to work.

yep. don't want to take any chances. probably get 30 mpg... so that's cutting it close.  ::)
...and more chance to freeze up when it gets that low.  :o

She likes to worry, doesn't she.

Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 11:16:29 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
You can always go for an instructional drive in the car.
She wants me to get gas in her car today.  It's down to 1/2 a tank, and she's afraid that if we have a snow storm she will not have enough gas to drive the 1 mile to work.

yep. don't want to take any chances. probably get 30 mpg... so that's cutting it close.  ::)
...and more chance to freeze up when it gets that low.  :o

She likes to worry, doesn't she.
She  just likes to worry you. ;D
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 11:18:32 AM
For Christmas I received a NPower 2.5 watt Amorphous Solar Panel Battery Maintainer.  Some times I don't drive my truck for a week or two, so I thought this might help maintain the battery during the cold weather.  You set it onto the dashboard and plug it into the cigarette lighter.  It comes with 2 connectors.  One for the cigarette lighter, and one with battery clamps.  The problem is, when you plug it into the cigarette lighter, there is no way to know if it made a proper connection in the lighter socket.  So I went to Harbor Freight and bought a cheep $6 multi-meter.  Now I can disconnect the lighter end from the solar panel, plug it into the cigarette lighter, and use the multi-meter to make sure it's getting a connection.  Then plug it together and sit it onto the dashboard.  When I first tested it, the meter read 12.3 v.  After a couple of days it read 12.7 v.  Now to see how it does.. :)
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 11:20:47 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
You can always go for an instructional drive in the car.
She wants me to get gas in her car today.  It's down to 1/2 a tank, and she's afraid that if we have a snow storm she will not have enough gas to drive the 1 mile to work.

yep. don't want to take any chances. probably get 30 mpg... so that's cutting it close.  ::)
...and more chance to freeze up when it gets that low.  :o

She likes to worry, doesn't she.
If she only worried about me that way, we would have had a happy marriage.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 11:21:38 AM
[...]

What if there's snow on the window?  :P
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 12, 2016, 11:31:25 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 11:32:27 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 11:33:30 AM
[...]

I guess it won't charge on those days.  I've always been fascinated with solar panels, so I thought it would be fun to have one.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 11:33:45 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret. You missed a chance at the BrickHouse this morning on the jam-a-lam-a-ding-dong.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 12, 2016, 11:34:42 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz
Mornin', Tex.  You ever had any experience with an S&W 411?  Ran across one cheap up here and thinking about it.  Always kinda liked the looks of those S&W all-metal autos.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 12, 2016, 11:38:50 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret. You missed a chance at the BrickHouse this morning on the jam-a-lam-a-ding-dong.
Figures.  It's okay, I hit the Banter Consensus Deal yesterday and ordered up 20 Bijous from the Celeb.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 11:39:12 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 12, 2016, 11:39:46 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.
Hey Raz!
Sam!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 11:40:32 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret. You missed a chance at the BrickHouse this morning on the jam-a-lam-a-ding-dong.
Figures.  It's okay, I hit the Banter Consensus Deal yesterday and ordered up 20 Bijous from the Celeb.
That was a MUCH better deal than those Brick Houses were
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 11:42:33 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.
Can't quite compare the before and after, but I'm in full agreement about the present.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 12, 2016, 11:44:54 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.
Can't quite compare the before and after, but I'm in full agreement about the present.
Well, I DO try to get off whenever I can.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 11:46:01 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret. You missed a chance at the BrickHouse this morning on the jam-a-lam-a-ding-dong.
Figures.  It's okay, I hit the Banter Consensus Deal yesterday and ordered up 20 Bijous from the Celeb.

Good For You! I thought I only got Tx to bite on that. I do see they are sold out this morning.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 11:46:30 AM
If BD's still here, Acid Blondies are on the page right now.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 11:46:47 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.
I always thought a marriage license should already contain a prenuptial agreement.  That way you can't hurt each others feelings. It's just part of the license.  I also think they should be renewed as all other license.  If you don't renew it, your not married, so there's no expensive divorces.  When you renew your license, there's a space to update the list of what belongs to who, and a custody section for kids.  Maybe an automatic renewal for 2 years if it expires during a pregnancy.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 11:46:49 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret. You missed a chance at the BrickHouse this morning on the jam-a-lam-a-ding-dong.
Figures.  It's okay, I hit the Banter Consensus Deal yesterday and ordered up 20 Bijous from the Celeb.
That was a MUCH better deal than those Brick Houses were

... and they were robustos anyway.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2016, 11:48:18 AM
San Lotano makes a Connecticut, Habano, and Maduro.  They also make the same (I think) in a box pressed Oval.  Is there any difference in flavor between the box pressed Ovals vs the non-box pressed...?
Someone please correct me if I am wrong but the oval and the box pressed are two completely different cigars and they do not make all the same sizes in both.  They are both very good,  the oval is a bit better to me.
I see the difference in the sizes, but the flavors look the same to me..?  I also noticed they make a San Lotano Oval Habana 2000.  I've only had one or two cigars with the Habana 2000 wrapper, and I believe I enjoyed both of them.
I would say that there is a nearly uniform like  for both regular San Lotano and Ovals.  Don't think you can go wrong with anything in the line.
I liked the maduro's in the San Lotano line, not as good as the ovals, or the oval maduros, or the habanos, but a durn good cigar.  Just the others were so much better, they lost in comparison.   Good morning boys  8)
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2016, 11:51:06 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
don't insist on a costume change... ::)
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 11:51:18 AM
Good morning Flip.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 11:52:30 AM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret. You missed a chance at the BrickHouse this morning on the jam-a-lam-a-ding-dong.
Figures.  It's okay, I hit the Banter Consensus Deal yesterday and ordered up 20 Bijous from the Celeb.

Good For You! I thought I only got Tx to bite on that. I do see they are sold out this morning.
I really thought about going for a 5 pack.  But I need to really stick with cigars that I know I like, before venturing out with some thing I haven't tried yet.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2016, 11:54:20 AM
[...]

you are learning grasshopper.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 11:58:47 AM
Morning Sam, Raz, Steve and Flip.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 12:00:48 PM
12 Ashton  Magnum  (5.0 x 50)
            5/37.50
[...]
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 12:01:10 PM
If BD's still here, Acid Blondies are on the page right now.
I liked the Blondies when I first started, but the more I smoked the less I like them.  So I'm crossing them off my list.  I like the Kuba Kuba Maduro so much, the I can't see buying a regular Kuba Kuba any more.  I did like the Acid Cold Infusion, but I get an occasionally upset stomach, so I'm still debating on that one.  I bought the Toast and Subculture but haven't tried them yet.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 12:01:37 PM
Off to get something to eat, BBL.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 12:02:46 PM
If BD's still here, Acid Blondies are on the page right now.
I liked the Blondies when I first started, but the more I smoked the less I like them.  So I'm crossing them off my list.  I like the Kuba Kuba Maduro so much, the I can't see buying a regular Kuba Kuba any more.  I did like the Acid Cold Infusion, but I get an occasionally upset stomach, so I'm still debating on that one.  I bought the Toast and Subculture but haven't tried them yet.
Always keep some sugar packets around in case a cigar ends up being a little strong for you and you're feeling queasy.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2016, 12:03:09 PM
If BD's still here, Acid Blondies are on the page right now.
I liked the Blondies when I first started, but the more I smoked the less I like them.  So I'm crossing them off my list.  I like the Kuba Kuba Maduro so much, the I can't see buying a regular Kuba Kuba any more.  I did like the Acid Cold Infusion, but I get an occasionally upset stomach, so I'm still debating on that one.  I bought the Toast and Subculture but haven't tried them yet.
Toast was one of the few cigars I gave the CB "canal toss" to.  I don't like a sweetened tip cigar.  when I am in the mood for a cigar, I want a cigar, not a lollypop.  :P
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: sfish on January 12, 2016, 12:03:18 PM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret. You missed a chance at the BrickHouse this morning on the jam-a-lam-a-ding-dong.
Figures.  It's okay, I hit the Banter Consensus Deal yesterday and ordered up 20 Bijous from the Celeb.
They have the same deal today on the FdLA Robustos, $76.29 shipped
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 12:03:44 PM
Morning Sam, Raz, Steve and Flip.
Mornin Dave!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2016, 12:04:05 PM
If BD's still here, Acid Blondies are on the page right now.
I liked the Blondies when I first started, but the more I smoked the less I like them.  So I'm crossing them off my list.  I like the Kuba Kuba Maduro so much, the I can't see buying a regular Kuba Kuba any more.  I did like the Acid Cold Infusion, but I get an occasionally upset stomach, so I'm still debating on that one.  I bought the Toast and Subculture but haven't tried them yet.
Always keep some sugar packets around in case a cigar ends up being a little strong for you and you're feeling queasy.
You mean green isn't really your color?  :o
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 12:05:10 PM
[...]
I guess I'll stick to the Ovals if I find a sale.  I also really like the maduro, but since I've only tried the maduro, it makes me want to try the other Ovals.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2016, 12:06:15 PM
Off to get something to eat, BBL.
that sounds like an idea, maybe the place around the corner sells Powerball tickets.....
I got two in Jersey this morning, might be an idea to get some on this side of the Hudson River.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 12:07:19 PM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
My wife says I've been a little off since we got married.

Morning, muchachos.

Morning, Bret. You missed a chance at the BrickHouse this morning on the jam-a-lam-a-ding-dong.
Figures.  It's okay, I hit the Banter Consensus Deal yesterday and ordered up 20 Bijous from the Celeb.
They have the same deal today on the FdLA Robustos, $76.29 shipped

That is a good deal. Occasionally they will be $21.98 instead of the 22.98. Making it 20/$72.97 shipped. That's probably the beast deal I've seen on the robustos.

Afternoon, Scott
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 12:07:40 PM
Good morning everyone...!
Good morning BD!
How is the world treating you Sam...?
There is a Chinese curse that reads "may you live in interesting times"  world is "interesting" at present.  You?
My wife is off today, and I'm trying to figure out what we can do without me getting into trouble.
don't insist on a costume change... ::)
That's a thought....
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 12:11:16 PM
If BD's still here, Acid Blondies are on the page right now.
I liked the Blondies when I first started, but the more I smoked the less I like them.  So I'm crossing them off my list.  I like the Kuba Kuba Maduro so much, the I can't see buying a regular Kuba Kuba any more.  I did like the Acid Cold Infusion, but I get an occasionally upset stomach, so I'm still debating on that one.  I bought the Toast and Subculture but haven't tried them yet.
Always keep some sugar packets around in case a cigar ends up being a little strong for you and you're feeling queasy.
Is that really true, or are you just trying to get me to take a spoonful of sugar to make the medicine go down...?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 12:13:50 PM
Looks like Golf's box of Oscuros went near $60... ClemsonDaves $43 was a steal last time, but don't tell Golf that. He's on a cheapyCheapo Quest.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: sfish on January 12, 2016, 12:16:07 PM
[...]

Afternoon Steve, that $21.98 deal is a thing of the past I think, great one though
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 12:17:09 PM
[...]

The distant past
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 12:18:37 PM
If BD's still here, Acid Blondies are on the page right now.
I liked the Blondies when I first started, but the more I smoked the less I like them.  So I'm crossing them off my list.  I like the Kuba Kuba Maduro so much, the I can't see buying a regular Kuba Kuba any more.  I did like the Acid Cold Infusion, but I get an occasionally upset stomach, so I'm still debating on that one.  I bought the Toast and Subculture but haven't tried them yet.
Toast was one of the few cigars I gave the CB "canal toss" to.  I don't like a sweetened tip cigar.  when I am in the mood for a cigar, I want a cigar, not a lollypop.  :P
The first cigar that I ever tried as a kid was a Swisher Sweet.  So I think it's easy to see how I was attracted to Acid.  But I think also go to the other end of the spectrum by liking Camacho Triple Maduro, and Diesel Unholy Cocktails.  Or at least that's my spectrum.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 12:20:30 PM
[...]

If it indeed is, it's only a couple months old 'cause I just used it in November. But a $4 difference is not a deal breaker.

Did you see the AF Hemingways for $31 and change? Not code friendly as a stand alone though.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 12:22:54 PM
I'm going to take a break... bbl.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 12:30:52 PM
Hey DG of Ewing, NJ, what'd you give on the tobacconauts on the FreeFall? $45.26 was the lowest I saw.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 12:38:08 PM
[...]
Had a big sale on the Page last week.  I'm sure it will be offered again before long.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 12:38:48 PM
Hey DG of Ewing, NJ, what'd you give on the tobacconauts on the FreeFall? $45.26 was the lowest I saw.
$46.78
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 12:39:22 PM
I'm going to take a break... bbl.
Isn't that what this is?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 12:43:01 PM
Looks like Golf's box of Oscuros went near $60... ClemsonDaves $43 was a steal last time, but don't tell Golf that. He's on a cheapyCheapo Quest.  ;)
$60 is still  $50+ under a good price.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 12:45:26 PM
Looks like Golf's box of Oscuros went near $60... ClemsonDaves $43 was a steal last time, but don't tell Golf that. He's on a cheapyCheapo Quest.  ;)
$60 is still  $50+ under a good price.

Like you said, you're getting EPC's for 5Vegas pricing.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 12:49:43 PM
Hey DG of Ewing, NJ, what'd you give on the tobacconauts on the FreeFall? $45.26 was the lowest I saw.
$46.78

Oooh. There is also a (10)pk of Curivari petit cafes'... Based on your recommendation, do you think this line will hold up in that vitola? Wait for a toro?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 01:03:29 PM
Lunch lull...
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 01:12:03 PM
13 Padron  #88 Sampler Maduro  0% Savings!
            Box of 5/37.10
12 Ashton  Magnum  (5.0 x 50)
            5/37.50
[...]
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 01:22:27 PM
Lunch lull...
Back from lunch but fighting my damn computer and of course IT is visiting the New Mexico office........
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 01:22:50 PM
the Page is doing pretty well with selections.  sizes aren't what i like, so fortunately I'm safe from purchasing, but some pretty decent sticks going there.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 01:24:12 PM
the Page is doing pretty well with selections.  sizes aren't what i like, so fortunately I'm safe from purchasing, but some pretty decent sticks going there.
They just had a hell of a deal on MF Connies by the box for Connie likers which is not me.

Now that the fad has run its course they must have bought out the entire world stock of 60 and up RG cigars for dumping on the scorchers.  Sheesh, they had some SC''s on there while ago that were 67 RG
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 12, 2016, 01:26:26 PM
Lunch lull...
Workaference lull.  Useless meetings.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 01:26:59 PM
Lunch lull...
Workaference lull.  Useless meetings.
Enjoy!  Maybe they will offer you telework 3 days every two weeks.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 01:28:31 PM
the Page is doing pretty well with selections.  sizes aren't what i like, so fortunately I'm safe from purchasing, but some pretty decent sticks going there.
They just had a hell of a deal on MF Connies by the box for Connie likers which is not me.

Now that the fad has run its course they must have bought out the entire world sock of 60 and up RG cigars for dumping on the scorchers.  Sheesh, they had some SC''s on there while ago that were 67 RG
Like a good Connecticut wrapper as long as it has some substance behind the filler, but the robusto size stops me.  I like a robusto when I have the opportunity to have 2 cigars, but time wise, a Toro or Torp usually works better for me.  I can never get a churchill to burn right.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 12, 2016, 01:37:23 PM
Lunch lull...
Workaference lull.  Useless meetings.
Enjoy!  Maybe they will offer you telework 3 days every two weeks.
Not bloody likely.  The Democratic governor says he wants more employees to telework, the gay and Democratic director of the agency says he wants that, I did it for years until the regime change.  But can I get it?  No.  That's communism.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: sfish on January 12, 2016, 01:39:00 PM
the Page is doing pretty well with selections.  sizes aren't what i like, so fortunately I'm safe from purchasing, but some pretty decent sticks going there.
They just had a hell of a deal on MF Connies by the box for Connie likers which is not me.

Now that the fad has run its course they must have bought out the entire world sock of 60 and up RG cigars for dumping on the scorchers.  Sheesh, they had some SC''s on there while ago that were 67 RG
Like a good Connecticut wrapper as long as it has some substance behind the filler, but the robusto size stops me.  I like a robusto when I have the opportunity to have 2 cigars, but time wise, a Toro or Torp usually works better for me.  I can never get a churchill to burn right.
I strongly suggest trying the EPC New Wave Reserve Toros if you have not yet
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 01:45:26 PM
the Page is doing pretty well with selections.  sizes aren't what i like, so fortunately I'm safe from purchasing, but some pretty decent sticks going there.
They just had a hell of a deal on MF Connies by the box for Connie likers which is not me.

Now that the fad has run its course they must have bought out the entire world stock of 60 and up RG cigars for dumping on the scorchers.  Sheesh, they had some SC''s on there while ago that were 67 RG
Saw that.  60 rg is about as big as I will go with the large rg's.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 01:48:10 PM
Nice buy on LP 9's just ended, $8.69each  in 5-paks of robusto
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 01:48:31 PM
Hey DG of Ewing, NJ, what'd you give on the tobacconauts on the FreeFall? $45.26 was the lowest I saw.
$46.78

Oooh. There is also a (10)pk of Curivari petit cafes'... Based on your recommendation, do you think this line will hold up in that vitola? Wait for a toro?
Robusto is my size of choice in Curivari (51/2 x 54), but the Petit Cafe is a nice cigar as well. Toro's in most of their lines are more like gordo's  (big RG) and not my preference. Below $40/box is a very good price.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 01:50:06 PM
the Page is doing pretty well with selections.  sizes aren't what i like, so fortunately I'm safe from purchasing, but some pretty decent sticks going there.
They just had a hell of a deal on MF Connies by the box for Connie likers which is not me.

Now that the fad has run its course they must have bought out the entire world sock of 60 and up RG cigars for dumping on the scorchers.  Sheesh, they had some SC''s on there while ago that were 67 RG
Like a good Connecticut wrapper as long as it has some substance behind the filler, but the robusto size stops me.  I like a robusto when I have the opportunity to have 2 cigars, but time wise, a Toro or Torp usually works better for me.  I can never get a churchill to burn right.
I strongly suggest trying the EPC New Wave Reserve Toros if you have not yet
Don't think I've tried that EPC yet.  had the short run and liked that.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 01:57:57 PM
Damn. TR, you're right about the 60 & over ring gauge thing at the page.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 01:59:09 PM
Hey DG of Ewing, NJ, what'd you give on the tobacconauts on the FreeFall? $45.26 was the lowest I saw.
$46.78

Oooh. There is also a (10)pk of Curivari petit cafes'... Based on your recommendation, do you think this line will hold up in that vitola? Wait for a toro?
Robusto is my size of choice in Curivari (51/2 x 54), but the Petit Cafe is a nice cigar as well. Toro's in most of their lines are more like gordo's  (big RG) and not my preference. Below $40/box is a very good price.

Thanks. If the price on these petit's don't move much more, I will give them a shot. These would be good with the colder weather... but just browsing at this point.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 02:08:35 PM
PacMan Jones says Antonio Brown "faked" his concussion at the end of the game. Also said he deserved a "Grammy Award" for acting.  :o

Sheesh
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2016, 02:09:11 PM
Did I miss any great deals?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 02:09:49 PM
Did I miss any great deals?
All of them... Good afternoon!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 02:11:28 PM
Did I miss any great deals?
Free Pussy at your house from noon to 1:30 but not much else.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2016, 02:11:34 PM
Did I miss any great deals?
All of them... Good afternoon!
LOL! Good point, Sam. How are things?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2016, 02:12:09 PM
Did I miss any great deals?
Free Pussy at your house from noon to 1:30 but not much else.
You're gonna make my brunch come up.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 02:13:32 PM
Did I miss any great deals?
Free Pussy at your house from noon to 1:30 but not much else.
You're gonna make my brunch come up.
LMFAO
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 02:14:09 PM
[...]

Need to be careful though as there are lots of different Short Runs, 2010 through 2015 plus a couple of CI exclusives (that aren't particularly good)
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2016, 02:14:40 PM
MF#3 caught my eye.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 02:14:54 PM
Did I miss any great deals?
Free Pussy at your house from noon to 1:30 but not much else.
Is that a deal or a punishment?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 02:15:45 PM
MF#3 caught my eye.
What does that mean?  It's not like you bought them.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 02:16:00 PM
box of My Father #3's are up for $157.00 o the page
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 02:18:19 PM
MF#3 caught my eye.
Wonderful cigar but not that great of a deal IMHO
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 02:19:37 PM
Did I miss any great deals?
Free Pussy at your house from noon to 1:30 but not much else.
Is that a deal or a punishment?
Beauty is in the eyes of the beholder so each to his own, just wanted Tony to know it was available at his house so he would quit complaining.......
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2016, 02:20:27 PM
MF#3 caught my eye.
What does that mean?  It's not like you bought them.
I didn't. But I thought about it.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 02:24:02 PM
All settled into my new office except the fuk'n computer monitors are all screwed up and IT bastard is not here to move my old ones over here and get it all working.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 02:26:36 PM
Did I miss any great deals?
All of them... Good afternoon!
LOL! Good point, Sam. How are things?
Won't complain,  reasonably healthy, gainfully employed, married....2 out of 3 ain't bad!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: razgueado on January 12, 2016, 02:28:04 PM
Did I miss any great deals?
Free Pussy at your house from noon to 1:30 but not much else.
Tony's giving away kittens?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2016, 02:32:23 PM
Did I miss any great deals?
Free Pussy at your house from noon to 1:30 but not much else.
Tony's giving away kittens?
If I had them, I would. Especially because I'm allergic to cats.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 02:32:47 PM
14 Sosa Classic Natural  Robusto  (4.7 x 50)
            5/22.50
[...]
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 02:36:14 PM
Looks like the score is 14-75 with The Page in the lead
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 02:37:28 PM
MF #1 5-paks $31.92
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: sfish on January 12, 2016, 02:37:55 PM
Looks like the score is 14-75 with The Page in the lead
It doesn't feel that close
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 02:39:22 PM
If you don't like the MF #3's, MF # 1 (robusto) now scorching.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 02:40:33 PM
Looks like the score is 14-75 with The Page in the lead
It doesn't feel that close

It really isn't 'cause the Jam Started at midnight and the Scorcher at 9 am... So, apples to apples, the Jam is probably about 7
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 02:41:01 PM
Looks like the score is 14-75 with The Page in the lead
It doesn't feel that close
I put a few Jam items in the cart for potential $100 threshold to get the 20% off making them a decent deal.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2016, 02:43:32 PM
Looks like the score is 14-75 with The Page in the lead
It doesn't feel that close
I put a few Jam items in the cart for potential $100 threshold to get the 20% off making them a decent deal.
do fish math, just buy one $20 jam item 5 times! ::)
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2016, 02:45:02 PM
I'm pretty sure I've paid double for these Quesada Heisenberg Corneta Cuadradas. Haven't had one in a while but I remember enjoying 'em.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 02:45:31 PM
Looks like the score is 14-75 with The Page in the lead
It doesn't feel that close
I put a few Jam items in the cart for potential $100 threshold to get the 20% off making them a decent deal.
Not to mention free shipping.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2016, 02:45:57 PM
looks like somebody spilled the beans:
Quesada Heisenberg Corneta Cuadrada
Size (5.2" x 55 )
Strength Mild  Full
Shape Piramide
Origin Dominican Republic
Wrapper Corojo
Filler Dominican
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 02:49:11 PM
Padron 2000 Natural 5/$18.21  Robusto
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2016, 02:53:15 PM
Padron 2000 Natural 5/$18.21  Robusto
gone, some Drew Estate now
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 02:57:13 PM
Ya snooze ya lose with 5 minute scorchers
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 02:57:25 PM
14 Romeo y Julieta Media Noche  Robusto  (5.0 x 54)
            10/37.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 02:58:23 PM
Now another box of LaDC's
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 02:59:25 PM
Now another box of LaDC's
And sure not a deal in my eyes.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 03:01:53 PM
Looks like the score is 14-75 with The Page in the lead
It doesn't feel that close

It really isn't 'cause the Jam Started at midnight and the Scorcher at 9 am... So, apples to apples, the Jam is probably about 7
Don't go messing up a perfectly stated issue with facts.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2016, 03:01:56 PM
Now another box of LaDC's
And sure not a deal in my eyes.
Less than $4.15 per stick don't seem bad.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 03:02:51 PM
Padron 2000 Maduro Robusto up now same price $18.21
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 03:03:14 PM
Padron 2K maduro's now.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 03:04:59 PM
Now another box of LaDC's
And sure not a deal in my eyes.
Less than $4.15 per stick don't seem bad.
$132 Retail by the box for $100 is not a great deal IMHO
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 03:06:11 PM
Padron 2K maduro's now.
Had to buy one of those, $18 and FS how can you go wrong?  I prefer the maduro's in most padron's.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2016, 03:07:47 PM
Now another box of LaDC's
And sure not a deal in my eyes.
Less than $4.15 per stick don't seem bad.
$132 Retail by the box for $100 is not a great deal IMHO
Ok.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: sfish on January 12, 2016, 03:08:00 PM
Padron 2K maduro's now.
Had to buy one of those, $18 and FS how can you go wrong?  I prefer the maduro's in most padron's.
Only one? You're slipping
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2016, 03:09:41 PM
Padron 2K maduro's now.
Had to buy one of those, $18 and FS how can you go wrong?  I prefer the maduro's in most padron's.
Only one? You're slipping
You home already?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: sfish on January 12, 2016, 03:10:22 PM
Padron 2K maduro's now.
Had to buy one of those, $18 and FS how can you go wrong?  I prefer the maduro's in most padron's.
Only one? You're slipping
You home already?
Worked from home today after some appointments for my son this morning
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 03:10:53 PM
Padron 2K maduro's now.
Had to buy one of those, $18 and FS how can you go wrong?  I prefer the maduro's in most padron's.
Only one? You're slipping
Just a little filling in for the everyday humi.

You could not put a Papi Chula in the retirement tub.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2016, 03:15:58 PM
Padron 2K maduro's now.
Had to buy one of those, $18 and FS how can you go wrong?  I prefer the maduro's in most padron's.
Only one? You're slipping
Just a little filling in for the everyday humi.

You could not put a Papi Chula in the retirement tub.
why not?  don't you deserve good cigars when you eventually retire?  ???
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 03:18:48 PM
Padron 2K maduro's now.
Had to buy one of those, $18 and FS how can you go wrong?  I prefer the maduro's in most padron's.
Only one? You're slipping
Just a little filling in for the everyday humi.

You could not put a Papi Chula in the retirement tub.
why not?  don't you deserve good cigars when you eventually retire?  ???
Correct!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 03:19:45 PM
La Palina Classic Robusto Boxes  $73.86
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: sfish on January 12, 2016, 03:22:18 PM
Padron 2K maduro's now.
Had to buy one of those, $18 and FS how can you go wrong?  I prefer the maduro's in most padron's.
Only one? You're slipping
Just a little filling in for the everyday humi.

You could not put a Papi Chula in the retirement tub.
I put two 5-packs in my cart, but I'm not buying anything right now  ;D
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 03:22:47 PM
Box of Turds - Robustos  $60
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 03:23:31 PM
Padron 2K maduro's now.
Had to buy one of those, $18 and FS how can you go wrong?  I prefer the maduro's in most padron's.
Only one? You're slipping
Just a little filling in for the everyday humi.

You could not put a Papi Chula in the retirement tub.
why not?  don't you deserve good cigars when you eventually retire?  ???
Because it's FULL!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 03:23:57 PM
Padron 2K maduro's now.
Had to buy one of those, $18 and FS how can you go wrong?  I prefer the maduro's in most padron's.
Only one? You're slipping
Just a little filling in for the everyday humi.

You could not put a Papi Chula in the retirement tub.
I put two 5-packs in my cart, but I'm not buying anything right now  ;D
$10 off of 5 paks of even the 2000 series Padron's is unheard of much less with FS on 1 so at least buy 1
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 03:24:54 PM
Padron 2K maduro's now.
Had to buy one of those, $18 and FS how can you go wrong?  I prefer the maduro's in most padron's.
Only one? You're slipping
Just a little filling in for the everyday humi.

You could not put a Papi Chula in the retirement tub.
why not?  don't you deserve good cigars when you eventually retire?  ???
Because it's FULL!
That it is!   But on Friday I plan to drop by the Container Store and solve that problem.  I mean you just cant have enough cigars when you retire. ::)
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 03:28:21 PM
The bright side of these 5 minute scorchers is the turds don't last long.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2016, 03:28:33 PM
Mail call means different things at the Casa de Flip these days, Daughter opened up another envelope today.  Two weeks ago it was Whittier College with an acceptance and a $29K a year merit scholarship.  Today was Fairleigh Dickenson accepted, 30K a year scholarship, more than 75% of tuition. still have 9 more to hear from...
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 03:29:16 PM
Mail call means different things at the Casa de Flip these days, Daughter opened up another envelope today.  Two weeks ago it was Whittier College with an acceptance and a $29K a year merit scholarship.  Today was Fairleigh Dickenson accepted, 30K a year scholarship, more than 75% of tuition. still have 9 more to hear from...
\
Good for her -  Give that girl a Cigar!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 03:35:11 PM
Mail call means different things at the Casa de Flip these days, Daughter opened up another envelope today.  Two weeks ago it was Whittier College with an acceptance and a $29K a year merit scholarship.  Today was Fairleigh Dickenson accepted, 30K a year scholarship, more than 75% of tuition. still have 9 more to hear from...
Good for her; good for you.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 03:36:04 PM
66 degrees outside and sunny, might get in a cigar this afternoon.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 03:36:07 PM
Mail call means different things at the Casa de Flip these days, Daughter opened up another envelope today.  Two weeks ago it was Whittier College with an acceptance and a $29K a year merit scholarship.  Today was Fairleigh Dickenson accepted, 30K a year scholarship, more than 75% of tuition. still have 9 more to hear from...
Nice!  Congrats to her for what must have been a lot of hard work to get that caliber of scholarship.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 03:44:19 PM
Cabaiguan Guapos Robusto Extra on the Jam  5/$30
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2016, 03:45:08 PM
Mail call means different things at the Casa de Flip these days, Daughter opened up another envelope today.  Two weeks ago it was Whittier College with an acceptance and a $29K a year merit scholarship.  Today was Fairleigh Dickenson accepted, 30K a year scholarship, more than 75% of tuition. still have 9 more to hear from...
Nice!  Congrats to her for what must have been a lot of hard work to get that caliber of scholarship.
unlike me, she applies herself, while in high school, To me good grades came easy.  no need to study, I remembered just about everything.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 03:45:22 PM
Having a regular turd parade at the Page, they must have needed a break.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 03:45:37 PM
15 Cabaiguan Guapos RX  (5.22 x 50)
             5/29.99
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 03:46:28 PM
Time to be heading home.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2016, 03:49:24 PM
Mail call means different things at the Casa de Flip these days, Daughter opened up another envelope today.  Two weeks ago it was Whittier College with an acceptance and a $29K a year merit scholarship.  Today was Fairleigh Dickenson accepted, 30K a year scholarship, more than 75% of tuition. still have 9 more to hear from...
Nice!  Congrats to her for what must have been a lot of hard work to get that caliber of scholarship.
unlike me, she applies herself, while in high school, To me good grades came easy.  no need to study, I remembered just about everything.
Except where you parked your car.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 03:50:33 PM
Time to be heading home.
Later Dave enjoy your cigar :)
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 03:54:54 PM
66 degrees outside and sunny, might get in a cigar this afternoon.
15 degrees, feels like -4.  Getting a cigar 'cause I can smoke inside.  Restricted to "my room".
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 03:55:44 PM
Mail call means different things at the Casa de Flip these days, Daughter opened up another envelope today.  Two weeks ago it was Whittier College with an acceptance and a $29K a year merit scholarship.  Today was Fairleigh Dickenson accepted, 30K a year scholarship, more than 75% of tuition. still have 9 more to hear from...
Nice!  Congrats to her for what must have been a lot of hard work to get that caliber of scholarship.
Indeed.  Greetings and salutations Sammeh!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 03:55:54 PM
66 degrees outside and sunny, might get in a cigar this afternoon.
15 degrees, feels like -4.  Getting a cigar 'cause I can smoke inside.  Restricted to "my room".
That is damn cold!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 04:02:49 PM
66 degrees outside and sunny, might get in a cigar this afternoon.
15 degrees, feels like -4.  Getting a cigar 'cause I can smoke inside.  Restricted to "my room".
That is damn cold!
Wind chill is a killer.  Saturday was October weather.  Sunday was March weather.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 04:03:29 PM
Lot of Churchill'[s on the Page today too.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 04:04:01 PM
66 degrees outside and sunny, might get in a cigar this afternoon.
15 degrees, feels like -4.  Getting a cigar 'cause I can smoke inside.  Restricted to "my room".
That is damn cold!
Wind chill is a killer.  Saturday was October weather.  Sunday was March weather.  Sheesh!
Global Warming
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 04:05:05 PM
All this talking about smoking has me wanting one so think I will go home and do so.  BBL
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 04:07:27 PM
All this talking about smoking has me wanting one so think I will go home and do so.  BBL
Smokin' AzzTex!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 04:08:50 PM
MF#3 caught my eye.
What does that mean?  It's not like you bought them.

(http://www.modigmovie.com/uploads/7/8/0/7/7807744/440430473.JPG?424)

"I don't often buy cigars, but when I do... I don't tell anyone."

 :P
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 04:19:20 PM
Aussie, Aussie, Aussie, Oy, Oy, Oy!

...18
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 04:33:11 PM
7 x 70 Inch... impressive.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 04:42:43 PM
7 x 70 Inch... impressive.
TWSS.  Sorry, couldn't help myself.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 04:44:46 PM
7 x 70 Inch... impressive.
TWSS.  Sorry, couldn't help myself.

...someones gotta fill the gap for Bean.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 04:49:31 PM
7 x 70 Inch... impressive.
TWSS.  Sorry, couldn't help myself.

...someones gotta fill the gap for Bean.
Does that mean I gotta be a Cheapy Cheapo too?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 04:51:02 PM
7 x 70 Inch... impressive.
Indeed but TNWSS....never satisfied.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 04:51:28 PM
7 x 70 Inch... impressive.
TWSS.  Sorry, couldn't help myself.

...someones gotta fill the gap for Bean.
Does that mean I gotta be a Cheapy Cheapo too?

No, but installing crown molding sure would help him out.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 04:51:38 PM
7 x 70 Inch... impressive.
TWSS.  Sorry, couldn't help myself.

...someones gotta fill the gap for Bean.
Does that mean I gotta be a Cheapy Cheapo too?
For some it just comes naturally.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 04:53:39 PM
7 x 70 Inch... impressive.
TWSS.  Sorry, couldn't help myself.

...someones gotta fill the gap for Bean.
Does that mean I gotta be a Cheapy Cheapo too?
For some it just comes naturally.

pinching pennies or tight asses?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 04:54:00 PM
Where's Fishy?  He would want to pick up some of these Tabac's "For his Brother".
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 04:54:18 PM
Sheesh,  day from hell.  need to pick out a seegar with which to commune on the drive home.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 04:55:14 PM
7 x 70 Inch... impressive.
TWSS.  Sorry, couldn't help myself.

...someones gotta fill the gap for Bean.
Does that mean I gotta be a Cheapy Cheapo too?
For some it just comes naturally.

pinching pennies or tight asses?
They often go hand in hand.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 04:55:51 PM
Where's Fishy?  He would want to pick up some of these Tabac's "For his Brother".

Joe would council him to tell his BiL to get his own damn coupons... and buy his OWN damn cigars! lol
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 04:55:53 PM
Sheesh,  day from hell.  need to pick out a seegar with which to commune on the drive home.
What are our choices today?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 04:57:08 PM
7 x 70 Inch... impressive.
TWSS.  Sorry, couldn't help myself.

...someones gotta fill the gap for Bean.
Does that mean I gotta be a Cheapy Cheapo too?
For some it just comes naturally.

pinching pennies or tight asses?
They often go hand in hand.

Some asses need more than one or two hands though. But yes, you are correct.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 04:57:36 PM
Sheesh,  day from hell.  need to pick out a seegar with which to commune on the drive home.
What are our choices today?
seem to have narrowed it down to a Diesel #6 and an HC Red Corojo toro.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 04:58:46 PM
7 x 70 Inch... impressive.
TWSS.  Sorry, couldn't help myself.

...someones gotta fill the gap for Bean.
Does that mean I gotta be a Cheapy Cheapo too?
Today, evidently, a Chilly Cheapy Cheapo.  Hi CB!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: flip from jersey on January 12, 2016, 04:59:43 PM
Mail call means different things at the Casa de Flip these days, Daughter opened up another envelope today.  Two weeks ago it was Whittier College with an acceptance and a $29K a year merit scholarship.  Today was Fairleigh Dickenson accepted, 30K a year scholarship, more than 75% of tuition. still have 9 more to hear from...
Nice!  Congrats to her for what must have been a lot of hard work to get that caliber of scholarship.
unlike me, she applies herself, while in high school, To me good grades came easy.  no need to study, I remembered just about everything.
Except where you parked your car.
I took the big green city bus, no car till my junior year in college.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 05:02:24 PM
17 Drew Estate Tabac Especial Limited  Cafe con Leche  Torpedo  (5.5 x 54)
             10/39.99
16 5 Vegas Cask Strength   Toro  (6.0 x 52)
             10/29.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 05:03:59 PM
Sheesh,  day from hell.  need to pick out a seegar with which to commune on the drive home.
What are our choices today?
seem to have narrowed it down to a Diesel #6 and an HC Red Corojo toro.
Both good travellin' cigars, I'd go with the HC.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: ss2 on January 12, 2016, 05:04:55 PM
Sheesh,  day from hell.  need to pick out a seegar with which to commune on the drive home.
What are our choices today?
seem to have narrowed it down to a Diesel #6 and an HC Red Corojo toro.
Both good travellin' cigars, I'd go with the HC.
thanks,  was leaning that way too.  that pushes me over the edge.  thanks!  y'all have a great evening!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 05:05:26 PM
Fired up an LFD La Nox to go with coffee.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 05:06:34 PM
Sheesh,  day from hell.  need to pick out a seegar with which to commune on the drive home.
What are our choices today?
seem to have narrowed it down to a Diesel #6 and an HC Red Corojo toro.
Both good travellin' cigars, I'd go with the HC.
thanks,  was leaning that way too.  that pushes me over the edge.  thanks!  y'all have a great evening!
Good travels Sam.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 05:06:55 PM
Is the Liga Privada Unico Serie Dirty Rat worth the $12.75?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 05:07:34 PM
Sheesh,  day from hell.  need to pick out a seegar with which to commune on the drive home.
What are our choices today?
seem to have narrowed it down to a Diesel #6 and an HC Red Corojo toro.
Both good travellin' cigars, I'd go with the HC.
thanks,  was leaning that way too.  that pushes me over the edge.  thanks!  y'all have a great evening!

See ya, Sam
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 05:07:46 PM
Fired up an LFD La Nox to go with coffee.
You recommend them?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 05:08:07 PM
Sheesh,  day from hell.  need to pick out a seegar with which to commune on the drive home.
What are our choices today?
seem to have narrowed it down to a Diesel #6 and an HC Red Corojo toro.
Both good travellin' cigars, I'd go with the HC.
thanks,  was leaning that way too.  that pushes me over the edge.  thanks!  y'all have a great evening!

See ya, Sam
GFY! Sam.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2016, 05:08:51 PM
7 x 70 Inch... impressive.
TWSS.  Sorry, couldn't help myself.
...someones gotta fill the gap for Bean.
TWSS
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2016, 05:10:13 PM
Afternoon guys.  Been a busy f'n day, and not over yet.  Undercrown corona viva lit, though, so at least there's that.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 05:12:27 PM
Afternoon guys.  Been a busy f'n day, and not over yet.  Undercrown corona viva lit, though, so at least there's that.
Indeed there is.  Afternoon Mark.  Undergrowth!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 05:12:28 PM
Fired up an LFD La Nox to go with coffee.
What's your report on that smoke?

FdLA Robusto just lit here and it is quite nice out
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 05:12:52 PM
Afternoon guys.  Been a busy f'n day, and not over yet.  Undercrown corona viva lit, though, so at least there's that.
Indeed there is.  Afternoon Mark.
Afternoon Bean
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 05:15:29 PM
Hey, Bean. Hope your Undercarriage is treating you okay. Relaxing with nice cigar makes everything better. Just let the smoke wash over you... lol
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 05:16:45 PM
1 small and 2 large brown boxes waiting at the front door when I got home.  Chit no place to store the goods!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2016, 05:31:18 PM
Hey, Bean. Hope your Undercarriage is treating you okay. Relaxing with nice cigar makes everything better. Just let the smoke wash over you... lol
Indeed.  Howdy BS.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2016, 05:32:33 PM
1 small and 2 large brown boxes waiting at the front door when I got home.  Chit no place to store the goods!
Guess that means you won't be hitting the Bueso Projects up on the jam then.  No room?   ;)
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2016, 05:33:35 PM
$15.80 Perdomo's?  Really?  Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 05:33:43 PM
1 small and 2 large brown boxes waiting at the front door when I got home.  Chit no place to store the goods!
Need to smoke more!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 05:36:56 PM
1 small and 2 large brown boxes waiting at the front door when I got home.  Chit no place to store the goods!
Guess that means you won't be hitting the Bueso Projects up on the jam then.  No room?   ;)
Yeah, no room in the septic tank
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 05:39:04 PM
18 Ramon Bueso Genesis the Project  Toro  (6.0 x 50)
             10/32.50
[...]
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 05:41:36 PM
Fired up an LFD La Nox to go with coffee.
What's your report on that smoke?

FdLA Robusto just lit here and it is quite nice out
Rich enjoyable flavors, pretty uniform from start to finish.  Doesn't stand out but solid.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 05:43:40 PM
Great deal if you missed them last time.

Perdomo Champagne Sun Grown Robusto (5"x54) - 10 Cigars/$30
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 05:44:03 PM
$15.80 Perdomo's?  Really?  Sheesh.
10 Champagne Sungrown robustos for $30.  Nice.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 05:44:30 PM
$15.80 Perdomo's?  Really?  Sheesh.
10 Champagne Sungrown robustos for $30.  Nice.
Yea, what Tex said!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 05:44:56 PM
Fired up an LFD La Nox to go with coffee.
What's your report on that smoke?

FdLA Robusto just lit here and it is quite nice out
Rich enjoyable flavors, pretty uniform from start to finish.  Doesn't stand out but solid.
Recommended buy or save your money for something else?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 05:45:07 PM
Fired up an LFD La Nox to go with coffee.
What's your report on that smoke?

FdLA Robusto just lit here and it is quite nice out
Rich enjoyable flavors, pretty uniform from start to finish.  Doesn't stand out but solid.
I need some empty boxes for the new tub will pick one up to try when I go to the  B&M on Friday
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2016, 05:45:38 PM
Great deal if you missed them last time.

Perdomo Champagne Sun Grown Robusto (5"x54) - 10 Cigars/$30
Mine just came today.  And the brick of Oval's on Friday.  Gettin' full here, too.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 05:47:08 PM
Fired up an LFD La Nox to go with coffee.
What's your report on that smoke?

FdLA Robusto just lit here and it is quite nice out
Rich enjoyable flavors, pretty uniform from start to finish.  Doesn't stand out but solid.
Recommended buy or save your money for something else?
Good one to try at a B&M, but I wouldn't hurry out to buy.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 05:48:29 PM
Great deal if you missed them last time.

Perdomo Champagne Sun Grown Robusto (5"x54) - 10 Cigars/$30
Mine just came today.  And the brick of Oval's on Friday.  Gettin' full here, too.
Have to admit I think I'm joining that club as well.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 05:48:50 PM
Another nice buy

New World by AJ Fernandez Almirante
BOX OF 21

$77
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 05:49:45 PM
Fired up an LFD La Nox to go with coffee.
What's your report on that smoke?

FdLA Robusto just lit here and it is quite nice out
Rich enjoyable flavors, pretty uniform from start to finish.  Doesn't stand out but solid.
Recommended buy or save your money for something else?
Good one to try at a B&M, but I wouldn't hurry out to buy.
Thank you for the recommendation and thank you for the recapitulations.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 05:50:30 PM
Great deal if you missed them last time.

Perdomo Champagne Sun Grown Robusto (5"x54) - 10 Cigars/$30
Mine just came today.  And the brick of Oval's on Friday.  Gettin' full here, too.
Have to admit I think I'm joining that club as well.
Get yourselves a shoppers card at the container store!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 05:55:58 PM
Great deal if you missed them last time.

Perdomo Champagne Sun Grown Robusto (5"x54) - 10 Cigars/$30
On the mash now ::)

Perdomo Champagne Robusto
5 Pack
$19.99
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 12, 2016, 05:56:50 PM
Time to fly, fellas. Enjoy your smokes... I hope to be soon.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 05:56:56 PM
Great deal if you missed them last time.

Perdomo Champagne Sun Grown Robusto (5"x54) - 10 Cigars/$30
On the mash now ::)

Perdomo Champagne Robusto
5 Pack
$19.99
vs Scorcher of $15/5 pack.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 05:57:36 PM
Time to fly, fellas. Enjoy your smokes... I hope to be soon.
Somebody get this man a seegar!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 06:00:34 PM
Time to fly, fellas. Enjoy your smokes... I hope to be soon.
Later BS
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 06:02:40 PM
Another nice buy

New World by AJ Fernandez Almirante
BOX OF 21

$77
Just got a brick of New World along with Ovals, I'm good.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 12, 2016, 06:03:15 PM
Have a good one Steve.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 06:04:01 PM
Another nice buy

New World by AJ Fernandez Almirante
BOX OF 21

$77
Just got a brick of New World along with Ovals, I'm good.
Smoke done going in to see what I got today!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2016, 06:05:20 PM
Time to fly, fellas. Enjoy your smokes... I hope to be soon.
Will do.  Later Steve.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 06:19:05 PM
Tat Lancero Sampler, CyB Coronas,  601 LaBombas and SL Oval Maduros

Nice haul!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 06:24:26 PM
Good Price

Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story (4"x49) - 5 Cigars/$21.98
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 06:29:31 PM
Tat Lancero Sampler, CyB Coronas,  601 LaBombas and SL Oval Maduros

Nice haul!
Late Arrival:  V Sampler
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 06:35:09 PM
Dinner Lull?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2016, 06:35:30 PM
Tat Lancero Sampler, CyB Coronas,  601 LaBombas and SL Oval Maduros

Nice haul!
Late Arrival:  V Sampler
Damn, time for you to convert a closet into a walk-in humi.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 06:37:24 PM
Tat Lancero Sampler, CyB Coronas,  601 LaBombas and SL Oval Maduros

Nice haul!
Late Arrival:  V Sampler
Damn, time for you to convert a closet into a walk-in humi.
Don't want to move one but will have a large cabinet with active humidification system at the retirement home, unless I find a major good deal on one before then.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 06:39:17 PM
Oliva Master Blends 3 Robusto (5"x50) - Box of 20
BOX OF 20/$106

Those are 1/2 price!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 07:14:43 PM
Nice Buy

San Lotano Habano Robusto (5"x54) - Box of 20/$70
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 07:36:27 PM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 08:14:41 PM
Oliva Master Blends 3 Robusto (5"x50) - Box of 20
BOX OF 20/$106

Those are 1/2 price!
. http://www.holts.com/samplers/cigar-brand-samplers/oliva-master-blends-monster-deal.html
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 08:26:42 PM
Oliva Master Blends 3 Robusto (5"x50) - Box of 20
BOX OF 20/$106

Those are 1/2 price!
. http://www.holts.com/samplers/cigar-brand-samplers/oliva-master-blends-monster-deal.html
Wow!  That is a heck of a deal, dammit!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 08:43:40 PM
Oliva Master Blends 3 Robusto (5"x50) - Box of 20
BOX OF 20/$106

Those are 1/2 price!
. http://www.holts.com/samplers/cigar-brand-samplers/oliva-master-blends-monster-deal.html (http://www.holts.com/samplers/cigar-brand-samplers/oliva-master-blends-monster-deal.html)
Wow!  That is a heck of a deal, dammit!
About to bite on it myself.  Trying to restrain myself.  Got a couple of those V samplers already.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 08:48:53 PM
Tat Lancero Sampler, CyB Coronas,  601 LaBombas and SL Oval Maduros

Nice haul!
Where did you get the SL Oval Maduros at...?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 09:12:49 PM
Tat Lancero Sampler, CyB Coronas,  601 LaBombas and SL Oval Maduros

Nice haul!
Where did you get the SL Oval Maduros at...?
The Page, they have good prices usually

Here you go, decent price on 5-paks of coronas.

http://www.cigarpage.com/san-lotano-oval-maduro.html

Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 09:13:20 PM
Oliva Master Blends 3 Robusto (5"x50) - Box of 20
BOX OF 20/$106

Those are 1/2 price!
. http://www.holts.com/samplers/cigar-brand-samplers/oliva-master-blends-monster-deal.html (http://www.holts.com/samplers/cigar-brand-samplers/oliva-master-blends-monster-deal.html)
Wow!  That is a heck of a deal, dammit!
About to bite on it myself.  Trying to restrain myself.  Got a couple of those V samplers already.
Same here!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 09:14:18 PM
State of th Union Lull?

Not here I would not watch that mf'r for anything.  I am watching Guns and Gear. ;D
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 09:22:39 PM
State of th Union Lull?

Not here I would not watch that mf'r for anything.  I am watching Guns and Gear. ;D
Can't stand to see or hear either O'Bummer or Hilary.  Just sets my teeth on edge.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 09:25:52 PM
Tat Lancero Sampler, CyB Coronas,  601 LaBombas and SL Oval Maduros

Nice haul!
Where did you get the SL Oval Maduros at...?
The Page, they have good prices usually

Here you go, decent price on 5-paks of coronas.

http://www.cigarpage.com/san-lotano-oval-maduro.html
Thanks...
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 09:30:08 PM
State of th Union Lull?

Not here I would not watch that mf'r for anything.  I am watching Guns and Gear. ;D
Can't stand to see or hear either O'Bummer or Hilary.  Just sets my teeth on edge.
Same apply to her for me too.  They both just make me sick
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 09:39:46 PM
My wife and I ran out for awhile.  I had to fill her gas tank up to make her happy, she had a 1/2 of a tank...  Then we went to the Dollar General and Dollar Tree stores.  We bought a bunch of crap for a dollar.  New calendars, chocolate covered cherries, Stevia sweetener (35 packets for dollar), cooking spray $1, grandma's cobbler mix $1, and peaches for the cobbler $1.  Then went to Red Lobster with our Christmas gift card and ate too much.  Then stopped by the shoe store.  Wife got two pairs of shoes for work, and I got some Nike sandals to wear around the house for $39 (ouch..)
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 09:40:52 PM
My wife and I ran out for awhile.  I had to fill her gas tank up to make her happy, she had a 1/2 of a tank...  Then we went to the Dollar General and Dollar Tree stores.  We bought a bunch of crap for a dollar.  New calendars, chocolate covered cherries, Stevia sweetener (35 packets for dollar), cooking spray $1, grandma's cobbler mix $1, and peaches for the cobbler $1.  Then went to Red Lobster with our Christmas gift card and ate too much.  Then stopped by the shoe store.  Wife got two pairs of shoes for work, and I got some Nike sandals to wear around the house for $39 (ouch..)
A night on the town!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 09:41:00 PM
State of th Union Lull?

Not here I would not watch that mf'r for anything.  I am watching Guns and Gear. ;D
Can't stand to see or hear either O'Bummer or Hilary.  Just sets my teeth on edge.
Same apply to her for me too.  They both just make me sick
If I want to listen to politics, I like to hear it from George Carlin...  :)
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 09:42:58 PM
State of th Union Lull?

Not here I would not watch that mf'r for anything.  I am watching Guns and Gear. ;D
Can't stand to see or hear either O'Bummer or Hilary.  Just sets my teeth on edge.
Same apply to her for me too.  They both just make me sick
If I want to listen to politics, I like to hear it from George Carlin...  :)
...and he's dead.  Definitely some funny shit.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 09:45:34 PM
My wife and I ran out for awhile.  I had to fill her gas tank up to make her happy, she had a 1/2 of a tank...  Then we went to the Dollar General and Dollar Tree stores.  We bought a bunch of crap for a dollar.  New calendars, chocolate covered cherries, Stevia sweetener (35 packets for dollar), cooking spray $1, grandma's cobbler mix $1, and peaches for the cobbler $1.  Then went to Red Lobster with our Christmas gift card and ate too much.  Then stopped by the shoe store.  Wife got two pairs of shoes for work, and I got some Nike sandals to wear around the house for $39 (ouch..)
A night on the town!
I guess you would call it that.  We go out for dinner and buy shoes every couple of years...
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 09:49:15 PM
My wife and I ran out for awhile.  I had to fill her gas tank up to make her happy, she had a 1/2 of a tank...  Then we went to the Dollar General and Dollar Tree stores.  We bought a bunch of crap for a dollar.  New calendars, chocolate covered cherries, Stevia sweetener (35 packets for dollar), cooking spray $1, grandma's cobbler mix $1, and peaches for the cobbler $1.  Then went to Red Lobster with our Christmas gift card and ate too much.  Then stopped by the shoe store.  Wife got two pairs of shoes for work, and I got some Nike sandals to wear around the house for $39 (ouch..)
A night on the town!
I guess you would call it that.  We go out for dinner and buy shoes every couple of years...
Seems an did cobination but if it makes you smile must be fun. ;)
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 09:51:20 PM
State of th Union Lull?

Not here I would not watch that mf'r for anything.  I am watching Guns and Gear. ;D
Can't stand to see or hear either O'Bummer or Hilary.  Just sets my teeth on edge.
Same apply to her for me too.  They both just make me sick
If I want to listen to politics, I like to hear it from George Carlin...  :)
...and he's dead.  Definitely some funny shit.
I was listening to George Carlin the other day and wondering what he would have to say about ISIS...   And I thought, "now here would be a good way to get rid of some of our sewage...  Just fill our bomber up with shit and bomb'em with it...!"  And maybe they might get the message that we're tired of putting up with there shit, so they can just have some of our...!!!"
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 09:51:36 PM
My wife and I ran out for awhile.  I had to fill her gas tank up to make her happy, she had a 1/2 of a tank...  Then we went to the Dollar General and Dollar Tree stores.  We bought a bunch of crap for a dollar.  New calendars, chocolate covered cherries, Stevia sweetener (35 packets for dollar), cooking spray $1, grandma's cobbler mix $1, and peaches for the cobbler $1.  Then went to Red Lobster with our Christmas gift card and ate too much.  Then stopped by the shoe store.  Wife got two pairs of shoes for work, and I got some Nike sandals to wear around the house for $39 (ouch..)
A night on the town!
I guess you would call it that.  We go out for dinner and buy shoes every couple of years...
Empty nester's kind of a night out.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 09:52:25 PM
Pepins on the Jam.  How's the deal Cheapo Cheapy Bean?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 10:00:02 PM
State of th Union Lull?

Not here I would not watch that mf'r for anything.  I am watching Guns and Gear. ;D
Can't stand to see or hear either O'Bummer or Hilary.  Just sets my teeth on edge.
Same apply to her for me too.  They both just make me sick
If I want to listen to politics, I like to hear it from George Carlin...  :)
...and he's dead.  Definitely some funny shit.
I was listening to George Carlin the other day and wondering what he would have to say about ISIS...   And I thought, "now here would be a good way to get rid of some of our sewage...  Just fill our bomber up with shit and bomb'em with it...!"  And maybe they might get the message that we're tired of putting up with there shit, so they can just have some of our...!!!"
Today's Headlines: 18 Isis Soldiers were killed today when 40,000 tons of shit fell on them...!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 10:01:32 PM
Pepins on the Jam.  How's the deal Cheapo Cheapy Bean?
Sheesh must have had one pack, not a great deal and sold out in 1 minute.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 10:03:48 PM
Pepins on the Jam.  How's the deal Cheapo Cheapy Bean?
Sheesh must have had one pack, not a great deal and sold out in 1 minute.
Do ya think Bean scooped them all up?
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2016, 10:06:05 PM
Pepins on the Jam.  How's the deal Cheapo Cheapy Bean?
Sheesh must have had one pack, not a great deal and sold out in 1 minute.
Do ya think Did Bean scooped them all up?
Nope, he is overstocked on them and that price is way over his maximum of $35/10 FS
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2016, 10:20:27 PM
State of th Union Lull?

Not here I would not watch that mf'r for anything.  I am watching Guns and Gear. ;D
Can't stand to see or hear either O'Bummer or Hilary.  Just sets my teeth on edge.
+1M.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2016, 10:22:16 PM
Pepins on the Jam.  How's the deal Cheapo Cheapy Bean?
Sheesh must have had one pack, not a great deal and sold out in 1 minute.
Do ya think Did Bean scooped them all up?
Nope, he is overstocked on them and that price is way over his maximum of $35/10 FS
What he said.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 10:24:48 PM
Pepins on the Jam.  How's the deal Cheapo Cheapy Bean?
Sheesh must have had one pack, not a great deal and sold out in 1 minute.
Do ya think Did Bean scooped them all up?
Nope, he is overstocked on them and that price is way over his maximum of $35/10 FS
What he said.
Beaner!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Bad Dad on January 12, 2016, 10:47:04 PM
It's time to turn the computer over to the wife... Later all...
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 10:55:06 PM
It's time to turn the computer over to the wife... Later all...
Sweet dreams and don't let the bed bugs bite.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2016, 11:02:52 PM
WTF with all the 60RG cigars on the scorcher? Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 11:07:07 PM
WTF with all the 60RG cigars on the scorcher? Sheesh.
Last one only a 56 rg.  Evening Tony.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2016, 11:09:39 PM
WTF with all the 60RG cigars on the scorcher? Sheesh.
Last one only a 56 rg.  Evening Tony.
I knew someone would point that out.   Good evening, Mikey. Been a long day. I'm ready to hit the hay.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 11:15:27 PM
WTF with all the 60RG cigars on the scorcher? Sheesh.
Last one only a 56 rg.  Evening Tony.
I knew someone would point that out. (https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji20.png)  Good evening, Mikey. Been a long day. I'm ready to hit the hay.
Not before the flip.  Today's excitement was getting my teeth cleaned and going through junk mail. Too bad it doesn't have JUNK stamped on it so you could shit can it without bothering to open it.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 11:19:37 PM
WTF with all the 60RG cigars on the scorcher? Sheesh.
Last one only a 56 rg.  Evening Tony.
I knew someone would point that out. (https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji20.png)  Good evening, Mikey. Been a long day. I'm ready to hit the hay.
Not before the flip.  Today's excitement was getting my teeth cleaned and going through junk mail. Too bad it doesn't have JUNK stamped on it so you could shit can it without bothering to open it.
Oh, and a 5 minute cat fight up and down the stairs.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2016, 11:44:21 PM
WTF with all the 60RG cigars on the scorcher? Sheesh.
Last one only a 56 rg.  Evening Tony.
I knew someone would point that out. (https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji20.png)  Good evening, Mikey. Been a long day. I'm ready to hit the hay.
7x70's!
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2016, 11:54:42 PM
WTF with all the 60RG cigars on the scorcher? Sheesh.
Last one only a 56 rg.  Evening Tony.
I knew someone would point that out. (https://s3.amazonaws.com/tapatalk-emoji/emoji20.png)  Good evening, Mikey. Been a long day. I'm ready to hit the hay.
7x70's!
Sheesh on that. Some AB Tempus maddies up now for cheaper than you'll ever see them elsewhere.
Title: Re: 1/12/2016
Post by: Threebean on January 12, 2016, 11:57:30 PM
And now some RP Edge maddies for $2.20 a piece. Damn. Not a fan, but otherwise, damn.