CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 06, 2014, 03:09:19 AM

Title: 7/6/2014
Post by: CigarBanter on July 06, 2014, 03:09:19 AM
Let's talk cigars!  What deals have you found on the various Internet sites today?

Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 06, 2014, 03:44:10 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 06, 2014, 03:53:23 AM
Morning again, Chip.

Ken, if you're still lurking...nice breakdown on Piper Alpha.  I was hoping you might have something to contribute on that story.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 06, 2014, 03:57:55 AM
Morning again, Chip.

Ken, if you're still lurking...nice breakdown on Piper Alpha.  I was hoping you might have something to contribute on that story.
Good morning Bret.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 06, 2014, 06:06:53 AM
A'ight, Chip.  It's 3am and I'm toast.  See you tomorrow.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 06, 2014, 06:21:27 AM
A'ight, Chip.  It's 3am and I'm toast.  See you tomorrow.
Sleep well my friend.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 06, 2014, 06:33:17 AM
Cigar deal of the day broken and we're still on page one here....WTF?
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 06, 2014, 07:02:30 AM
In any case, good morning!
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 06, 2014, 07:57:53 AM
In any case, good morning!
Good morning Dave!
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 06, 2014, 07:58:50 AM
Cigar deal of the day broken and we're still on page one here....WTF?
Tony's wife had him tied up and wouldn't let him go last night, must have been their anniversary or something.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 06, 2014, 07:59:40 AM
Wow things seem a mess in the cigar world this morning.  Whoops and no posts here and I am late myself.  Too many Sweetwater 420's last night.  Morning LSU and Travellin Dave.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 06, 2014, 07:59:57 AM
Cigar deal of the day broken and we're still on page one here....WTF?
Page 1 here vs page 4 next door, first time since June 1st this has happened.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 06, 2014, 08:00:50 AM
GOOD MORNING! 12 more hours and its vacation time for me. Packing on Monday and Isla on Tuesday. OK 11 hours and 59 min to go.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 06, 2014, 08:07:16 AM
GOOD MORNING! 12 more hours and its vacation time for me. Packing on Monday and Isla on Tuesday. OK 11 hours and 59 min to go.
Nice
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 06, 2014, 08:22:02 AM
SHEESH!!!
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 06, 2014, 08:42:09 AM
Hey fools, Happy Sunday!
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 06, 2014, 09:00:12 AM
good morning guys. had a great time yesterday. good friends, good food, card Gods were good to. fireworks were great. had a friend give me a Cohiba Siglo III corona grande ISOKW. very very enjoyable. got home around 4am. having a DPG Series JJ robusto and coffee. life is okay.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 06, 2014, 09:04:39 AM
good morning guys. had a great time yesterday. good friends, good food, card Gods were good to. fireworks were great. had a friend give me a Cohiba Siglo III corona grande ISOKW. very very enjoyable. got home around 4am. having a DPG Series JJ robusto and coffee. life is okay.
Sounds like a great day, Deano.....Hmmmm, a JJ sounds like a good idea.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 06, 2014, 09:10:08 AM
GOOD MORNING! 12 more hours and its vacation time for me. Packing on Monday and Isla on Tuesday. OK 11 hours and 59 min to go.
Lucky Bastige, oh I intended to tell you to have a great time.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 06, 2014, 09:10:49 AM
Hey fools, Happy Sunday!
Good morning Native, Dean and Bob.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 06, 2014, 09:11:48 AM
good morning guys. had a great time yesterday. good friends, good food, card Gods were good to. fireworks were great. had a friend give me a Cohiba Siglo III corona grande ISOKW. very very enjoyable. got home around 4am. having a DPG Series JJ robusto and coffee. life is okay.
Glad you had a great day.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 06, 2014, 09:16:03 AM
GOOD MORNING! 12 more hours and its vacation time for me. Packing on Monday and Isla on Tuesday. OK 11 hours and 59 min to go.
sounds very nice.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 06, 2014, 09:16:32 AM
good morning guys. had a great time yesterday. good friends, good food, card Gods were good to. fireworks were great. had a friend give me a Cohiba Siglo III corona grande ISOKW. very very enjoyable. got home around 4am. having a DPG Series JJ robusto and coffee. life is okay.
Sounds like a great day, Deano.....Hmmmm, a JJ sounds like a good idea.
very enjoyable.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 06, 2014, 09:18:04 AM
good morning guys. had a great time yesterday. good friends, good food, card Gods were good to. fireworks were great. had a friend give me a Cohiba Siglo III corona grande ISOKW. very very enjoyable. got home around 4am. having a DPG Series JJ robusto and coffee. life is okay.
Glad you had a great day.
so am I Chip. hahaha. got enough quarters to do laundry for a few months.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 06, 2014, 09:40:07 AM
on deck: Partagas Black.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 06, 2014, 09:42:18 AM
why am I being logged off when I refresh? Sheesh!
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 06, 2014, 09:51:15 AM
why are my photos all of a sudden too large for attachments?
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 06, 2014, 10:12:30 AM
on deck: Partagas Black.
cigar change.... DPG  blue generoso.  a not original "original".
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 06, 2014, 10:19:03 AM
on deck: Partagas Black.
cigar change.... DPG  blue generoso.  a not original "original".
why the change Fred? just finishing the DPG JJ.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 06, 2014, 10:23:45 AM
on deck: Partagas Black.
cigar change.... DPG  blue generoso.  a not original "original".
why the change Fred? just finishing the DPG JJ.
came across them first.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 06, 2014, 10:25:11 AM
on deck: Partagas Black.
cigar change.... DPG  blue generoso.  a not original "original".
why the change Fred? just finishing the DPG JJ.
came across them first.
ahhh, that works.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 06, 2014, 10:29:08 AM
on deck: Partagas Black.
cigar change.... DPG  blue generoso.  a not original "original".
why the change Fred? just finishing the DPG JJ.
came across them first.
ahhh, that works.
some say that these are just as good as the original,  no way in hell! Still decent though.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 06, 2014, 10:31:36 AM
Good morning to all ! .  :)
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 06, 2014, 10:33:06 AM
Good morning to all ! .  :)
dd!
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 06, 2014, 10:36:40 AM
Good morning to all ! .  :)
dd!
Hey Fred ,how Was your BBQ yesterday ? .
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 06, 2014, 11:01:41 AM
Cigar deal of the day broken and we're still on page one here....WTF?
Tony's wife had him tied up and wouldn't let him go last night, must have been their anniversary or something.
LOL.  I wish.  Driving back to Jersey.  Vaca is over.  I was mid drive when the flip should have been.  Almost home now.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 06, 2014, 11:03:04 AM
Cigar deal of the day broken and we're still on page one here....WTF?
Tony's wife had him tied up and wouldn't let him go last night, must have been their anniversary or something.
LOL.  I wish.  Driving back to Jersey.  Vaca is over.  I was mid drive when the flip should have been.  Almost home now.
Good morning Tony .
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 06, 2014, 11:11:54 AM
Good morning to all ! .  :)
dd!
Hey Fred ,how Was your BBQ yesterday ? .
we had a great day! Lots of  good food,  company and conversation.  Started a 2pm and the last of the guests stayed until 1am and I didn't even mind! My son even sat with me and had a cigar and a few beers. That was a first!
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 06, 2014, 11:17:54 AM
Good morning to all ! .  :)
dd!
Hey Fred ,how Was your BBQ yesterday ? .
we had a great day! Lots of  good food,  company and conversation.  Started a 2pm and the last of the guests stayed until 1am and I didn't even mind! My son even sat with me and had a cigar and a few beers. That was a first!
that sounds great Fred ! ,glad to hear you had a good time !.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 06, 2014, 11:53:52 AM
sorry. washing the Jeep.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 06, 2014, 12:10:46 PM
Morning, men.  What's on fire?
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 06, 2014, 12:26:55 PM
Good morning to all ! .  :)
dd!
Hey Fred ,how Was your BBQ yesterday ? .
we had a great day! Lots of  good food,  company and conversation.  Started a 2pm and the last of the guests stayed until 1am and I didn't even mind! My son even sat with me and had a cigar and a few beers. That was a first!
Can't complain about that. Morning Fred. Morning, all.

Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 06, 2014, 12:30:21 PM
WTF, I'm not feeling the love today.  Could be because I don't feel anything at all after driving straight for the last 23 hours.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: LSUFAN on July 06, 2014, 12:39:02 PM
WTF, I'm not feeling the love today.  Could be because I don't feel anything at all after driving straight for the last 23 hours.
why are you even awake right now?
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 06, 2014, 12:44:24 PM
I'm starting to take this shit personally.  Fuck this, I'm going to bed.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 06, 2014, 12:44:51 PM
RG Perla up first.

[URL=http://imgur.com/zZbVSrF](http://i.imgur.com/zZbVSrF.jpg) (http://imgur.com/zZbVSrF,TVCWym1#0)[/url]

[URL=http://imgur.com/TVCWym1](http://i.imgur.com/TVCWym1.jpg) (http://imgur.com/zZbVSrF,TVCWym1#1)[/url]
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 06, 2014, 12:45:30 PM
Huh.  That's odd.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 06, 2014, 12:45:37 PM
okay, now the Partagas Black tubo. Jeep done.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 06, 2014, 12:48:28 PM
Whatever, the images work and the tags are showing up.  Tony, have you been fucking with the settings again?

Anywho, the RG isn't the prettiest little smoke.  I picked one of the worst looking ones to start first.  Not all of them have the coarse seams and bunching around veins or foot damage.  Nice shade wrapper.  Slight variance across the box--a few a little lighter, a few a little darker, but nothing major.

Prelight aroma is mild.  Honey sweet tobacco with some floral accents.  Just a dash of pepper at the foot.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 06, 2014, 12:52:46 PM
Whatever, the images work and the tags are showing up.  Tony, have you been fucking with the settings again?

Anywho, the RG isn't the prettiest little smoke.  I picked one of the worst looking ones to start first.  Not all of them have the coarse seams and bunching around veins or foot damage.  Nice shade wrapper.  Slight variance across the box--a few a little lighter, a few a little darker, but nothing major.

Prelight aroma is mild.  Honey sweet tobacco with some floral accents.  Just a dash of pepper at the foot.
No sir.  I haven't done anything since I enabled Tapatalk.  Wonder if it's a space issue.  I may wind up deleting attachments from old posts, if that's the case.  I doubt it though.  I ain't looking into it until tomorrow.  Heading to bed after my next post.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 06, 2014, 12:53:27 PM
Whatever, the images work and the tags are showing up.  Tony, have you been fucking with the settings again?

Anywho, the RG isn't the prettiest little smoke.  I picked one of the worst looking ones to start first.  Not all of them have the coarse seams and bunching around veins or foot damage.  Nice shade wrapper.  Slight variance across the box--a few a little lighter, a few a little darker, but nothing major.

Prelight aroma is mild.  Honey sweet tobacco with some floral accents.  Just a dash of pepper at the foot.
No sir.  I haven't done anything since I enabled Tapatalk.  Wonder if it's a space issue.  I may wind up deleting attachments from old posts, if that's the case.  I doubt it though.  I ain't looking into it until tomorrow.  Heading to bed after my next post.

Is that a promise?
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 06, 2014, 12:54:09 PM

May those men rest in peace.  Be safe Mr. Glass.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 06, 2014, 12:55:01 PM
I'm starting to take this shit personally.  Fuck this, I'm going to bed.
Buh Bi, Tony
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 06, 2014, 12:58:26 PM
Small punch on the Vector/Bugatti lighter reveals a great draw, just a touch of resistance.  For a small 4x40 smoke like this, that's important, imo.

Cold draw has some herbal and woody notes.

Quick and easy light, plenty of smoke.  Initial flavors are creamy sweet tobacco, touch of coffee, and a light amount of pepper.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 06, 2014, 01:00:31 PM
what's Tapatalk?
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 06, 2014, 01:04:18 PM
what's Tapatalk?
thats how Tony makes money on us.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 06, 2014, 01:05:33 PM
Small punch on the Vector/Bugatti lighter reveals a great draw, just a touch of resistance.  For a small 4x40 smoke like this, that's important, imo.

Cold draw has some herbal and woody notes.

Quick and easy light, plenty of smoke.  Initial flavors are creamy sweet tobacco, touch of coffee, and a light amount of pepper.
Will the coronas are a fair price, I like that blend. See if it picks up as you go along, the 2nd 1/2 of the corona was great!
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 06, 2014, 01:09:55 PM
Small punch on the Vector/Bugatti lighter reveals a great draw, just a touch of resistance.  For a small 4x40 smoke like this, that's important, imo.

Cold draw has some herbal and woody notes.

Quick and easy light, plenty of smoke.  Initial flavors are creamy sweet tobacco, touch of coffee, and a light amount of pepper.
Will the coronas are a fair price, I like that blend. See if it picks up as you go along, the 2nd 1/2 of the corona was great!

Puroexpress lists $142 for a box of 25 Corona extras and that's a solid price for that vitola.  Alas, they're out of stock.

They also have a sleeve of 25 the Perlas for $70.  Given that most  minuto type vitolas go for the $100/box range, this being ever so slightly smaller at 30% less is a good price, imo.

Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 06, 2014, 01:21:52 PM
Flavors after the first inch or so.

The flavors are complex or a bit muddy.  Depends on how you want to spin it.  Since it tastes very good, especially for 1 day OTT (Sep '12 box), I'll go with complex.

Mild amount of pepper--think easy going Hoyo.  Sweet tobacco.  I'm getting a mix of coffee with cream and sugar type flavor, chocolaty notes, touch of leather (that seems to be growing a little), general woody/oak flavor.   As I go, the body/core tobacco note is getting stronger.

Overall medium bodied with a fairly rich flavor that is sweet.

Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 06, 2014, 01:25:11 PM
Flavors after the first inch or so.

The flavors are complex or a bit muddy.  Depends on how you want to spin it.  Since it tastes very good, especially for 1 day OTT (Sep '12 box), I'll go with complex.

Mild amount of pepper--think easy going Hoyo.  Sweet tobacco.  I'm getting a mix of coffee with cream and sugar type flavor, chocolaty notes, touch of leather (that seems to be growing a little), general woody/oak flavor.   As I go, the body/core tobacco note is getting stronger.

Overall medium bodied with a fairly rich flavor that is sweet.
I think you made a good buy.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 06, 2014, 01:28:09 PM
And as I was typing that response, the RG Perla has reached the midway point (giving me another 1.25 or so inches to smoke before I figure it'll get too small/hot to smoke with ease).

Still generally smooth/light amount of pepper and sweet.  Oak/vanilla notes up front, black coffee/touch of chocolate, slight fruity flavor?  A strong retro push gives me almonds and floral notes.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 06, 2014, 01:28:28 PM
what's Tapatalk?
It's an app for mobile devices that formats forums like this one so they are easier to use on smartphones and such.  I'm using it as I type this.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 06, 2014, 01:35:22 PM
what's Tapatalk?
It's an app for mobile devices that formats forums like this one so they are easier to use on smartphones and such.  I'm using it as I type this.
so I can download the app and access the banter from it? why?
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 06, 2014, 01:40:30 PM
First complaint:  the band was glued on too strongly, cracking the wrapper ever so slightly upon removal.  CB's fault, clearly.  Must've made a detour to Cuba on one of his trips to Macy's.

More 2nd half notes:

Hey, that black coffee note is stronger.  So is the oak.  Pepper has actually gone away, replaced by floral notes and maybe a dash of cinnamon?  A nice stronger, clean tasting "final 3rd."   Excellent draw/burn/plenty of smoke.

Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 06, 2014, 01:41:43 PM
what's Tapatalk?
It's an app for mobile devices that formats forums like this one so they are easier to use on smartphones and such.  I'm using it as I type this.
so I can download the app and access the banter from it? why?

So you can banter on your phone easier.  If you don't use your phone for your internet cigar bantering needs, then no worries.  I prefer having a real keyboard, so I use my laptop 99.99% of the time.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 06, 2014, 01:43:52 PM
what's Tapatalk?
It's an app for mobile devices that formats forums like this one so they are easier to use on smartphones and such.  I'm using it as I type this.
so I can download the app and access the banter from it? why?
Because it's easier to read, edit, and post.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 06, 2014, 01:52:31 PM
Final RG thoughts:

Got a little hotter a little sooner than I would have liked, but only maybe a quarter of an inch (so, given this vitola, only 2 or 3 draws maybe).  So I had to really slow down the smoking more than usual to get the last few puffs.  Otherwise, really solid flavors and excellent construction.  For a $2.80, a damn fine minuto.

Total smoking time was 55 minutes, give or take.  Probably be closer to 45 if I weren't actively reviewing it.  And that could be easily sped up some for winter weather without really negatively impacting anything but the ass end of the smoke, I think, given how well it burned.

I would put it on par with the Boli CJs and Partagas Shorts and whatnot.  RG isn't typically regarded in the same breath as the other tier 1 brands, but I think the Perla (assuming the box is consistent) has the flavor and construction to stand with them.

How that's all ranked will fall into flavor preferences, of course.  This is more mild than the Bolivar, less earthy, less strong, less pepper, but I think a bit more complex.  My CJ boxes are August 2012, so they're only a month apart in age.  The final third/nub, as it were, was very similar to the beginning/middle of the Bolivar, before it really picks it up.  Not as earthy, but that strong, clean, rich dark and woody tobacco.

That's all subject to change up, of course.  2 years young and only 1 day OTT.  Maybe these really take off at year 4 or 5.  But even if it stays the exact same, I wouldn't complain, especially not for a $2.80 cigar.

*Edit*  And I forgot to mention the final third/nub spiciness picked up.  Nice cinnamon type kick.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 06, 2014, 01:57:29 PM
thanks Will great review on the RG.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 06, 2014, 02:45:04 PM
A another great review from Will . thank you!
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 06, 2014, 02:49:13 PM
A another great review from Will . thank you!
Damned bunch of enablers.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 06, 2014, 03:03:44 PM
A another great review from Will . thank you!
Damned bunch of enablers.
LOL, I hear you! . Good afternoon Bret ! .
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 06, 2014, 03:06:49 PM
A another great review from Will . thank you!
Damned bunch of enablers.

Not even.  I'd write more reviews if they hated them.

But seriously, I think the Perla presents an interesting option at $70.  I've seen the bundles/boxes elsewhere for $100 and at that price it is less interesting.  But $70?

The regular 4.3x42ish minuto lasts me around 60-65 minutes, give or take.  So 15-20 more minutes for $1.20 more, which is a pretty proportional increase in burn time for money.  The RG Perla is 70% the cost of the Bolivar Corona Jr and burned about 75% as long.  I know +/- 5% is a lot statistically, but in this case we're only talking 5 minutes.

I could have to refill my drink and increase the burn time longer than that.

So it isn't like there is a real world tobacco:money drop off in going down to the slightly smaller size--and it might work out in your favor (because 5% -is- a lot statistically).

The question then becomes quality.

Well, it was as well constructed as any Cuban as I've had.  Flavors were satisfying and complex.  More of a first cigar of the session type smoke, certainly, but not mild or anything weak tasting (unless you've got a scorched palate and can only taste super full pepper bombs.  If that's the case, this is a shitty smoke for you.).  Would probably make an ideal morning coffee cigar, if that's part of the routine.  Like I said earlier though, I think it stands on par with the other tier 1 smokes in this price range.

It might not fair too well compared to a Monte #5, but they're $5-6 smokes most places.  Not only that, but they're the same size as the Perlas--so for twice the price, the cigar should be better.

Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 06, 2014, 03:32:19 PM
Will, what do you think of the El Principe
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on July 06, 2014, 03:36:16 PM
Will, what do you think of the El Principe
El Guapo, A plethora of seegars.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 06, 2014, 03:36:36 PM
Will, what do you think of the El Principe
Dave how dare you,  enable that man ! .
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on July 06, 2014, 03:42:07 PM
A another great review from Will . thank you!
Damned bunch of enablers.
Damn the enablers, and full speed ahead!
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 06, 2014, 03:43:50 PM
A another great review from Will . thank you!
Damned bunch of enablers.
Damn the enablers, and full speed ahead!
LOL, Good afternoon Mikey ! .
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 06, 2014, 03:53:25 PM
later Guy's , Enjoy the rest of your afternoon ! .
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: cigarbreath on July 06, 2014, 03:57:29 PM
A another great review from Will . thank you!
Damned bunch of enablers.
Damn the enablers, and full speed ahead!
LOL, Good afternoon Mikey ! .
Afternoon dd.  Another mild day with lower than normal low temps.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 06, 2014, 04:44:07 PM
A another great review from Will . thank you!
Damned bunch of enablers.
LOL, I hear you! . Good afternoon Bret ! .
Afternoon, Steve. Sorry, was in a meeting.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 06, 2014, 05:04:36 PM
A another great review from Will . thank you!
Damned bunch of enablers.
Damn the enablers, and full speed ahead!
I did that. Yesterday. 35 cigars ordered. $140 expended. Cuarentas and Nica Rusticas. Was already waiting for an order of 25 NRs. Now Will has me thinking about little Cubans.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 06, 2014, 05:05:01 PM
And good afternoon, Mikey.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 06, 2014, 05:12:15 PM
my cigars have been stuck in East Syacuse since 7/3. why the didn't go to Geneva is beyond me. sucky CI shipping.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 06, 2014, 05:33:48 PM
my cigars have been stuck in East Syacuse since 7/3. why the didn't go to Geneva is beyond me. sucky CI shipping.
now your making me look.....I ordered the AJ 2nds robustos.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 06, 2014, 05:36:30 PM
my cigars have been stuck in East Syacuse since 7/3. why the didn't go to Geneva is beyond me. sucky CI shipping.
now your making me look.....I ordered the AJ 2nds robustos.
should be here wed 7/9.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 06, 2014, 05:36:37 PM
my cigars have been stuck in East Syacuse since 7/3. why the didn't go to Geneva is beyond me. sucky CI shipping.
They should be nice and dry for you when they arrive Tuesday or Wednesday like mine from CI  are lately.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 06, 2014, 05:37:42 PM
Evening everyone hope you all had a good holiday weekend.  Vacation till Wednesday for me so no Monday to dread this week.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 06, 2014, 05:38:40 PM
my cigars have been stuck in East Syacuse since 7/3. why the didn't go to Geneva is beyond me. sucky CI shipping.
now your making me look.....I ordered the AJ 2nds robustos.
Hope you were not planning on them for your vacation.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 06, 2014, 05:53:05 PM
Evening everyone hope you all had a good holiday weekend.  Vacation till Wednesday for me so no Monday to dread this week.
GFY.  Interpret however you wish.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 06, 2014, 05:56:40 PM
Evening everyone hope you all had a good holiday weekend.  Vacation till Wednesday for me so no Monday to dread this week.
I love Mondays, and I'm off tomorrow. may be a rain out for sunrise golf, but I gotta get my registation for the Jeep, make a couple of phone calls to the Keys, pickup a few groceries, and figure what bills are due in August.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 06, 2014, 05:58:52 PM
Evening everyone hope you all had a good holiday weekend.  Vacation till Wednesday for me so no Monday to dread this week.
GFY.  Interpret however you wish.
Interpretation:  Jealous Bastard!
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 06, 2014, 05:58:55 PM
my cigars have been stuck in East Syacuse since 7/3. why the didn't go to Geneva is beyond me. sucky CI shipping.
now your making me look.....I ordered the AJ 2nds robustos.
Hope you were not planning on them for your vacation.
HELLS NO! Ill have better things to smoke in maxico, and some cigars also.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 06, 2014, 06:00:08 PM
Evening everyone hope you all had a good holiday weekend.  Vacation till Wednesday for me so no Monday to dread this week.
GFY.  Interpret however you wish.
Interpretation:  Jealous Bastard!
Damnes straight. Envious as hell.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 06, 2014, 06:02:24 PM
my cigars have been stuck in East Syacuse since 7/3. why the didn't go to Geneva is beyond me. sucky CI shipping.
now your making me look.....I ordered the AJ 2nds robustos.
Hope you were not planning on them for your vacation.
HELLS NO! Ill have better things to smoke in maxico, and some cigars also.
I can smoke right here. I can even smoke cigars.

(My dad's humidor has both hash and marijuana in it...left from my late mom's cancer battle. He figures someone will smoke it eventually).
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 06, 2014, 06:03:23 PM
Evening everyone hope you all had a good holiday weekend.  Vacation till Wednesday for me so no Monday to dread this week.
I love Mondays, and I'm off tomorrow. may be a rain out for sunrise golf, but I gotta get my registation for the Jeep, make a couple of phone calls to the Keys, pickup a few groceries, and figure what bills are due in August.
what will you be having for lunch and will you have one or two BM's? We need to know.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 06, 2014, 06:05:03 PM
my cigars have been stuck in East Syacuse since 7/3. why the didn't go to Geneva is beyond me. sucky CI shipping.
now your making me look.....I ordered the AJ 2nds robustos.
Hope you were not planning on them for your vacation.
HELLS NO! Ill have better things to smoke in maxico, and some cigars also.
I can smoke right here. I can even smoke cigars.

(My dad's humidor has both hash and marijuana in it...left from my late mom's cancer battle. He figures someone will smoke it eventually).
I dont think that stuff ages well....smoke ASAP!
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 06, 2014, 06:05:04 PM
Evening everyone hope you all had a good holiday weekend.  Vacation till Wednesday for me so no Monday to dread this week.
I love Mondays, and I'm off tomorrow. may be a rain out for sunrise golf, but I gotta get my registation for the Jeep, make a couple of phone calls to the Keys, pickup a few groceries, and figure what bills are due in August.
what will you be having for lunch and will you have one or two BM's? We need to know.
Ummmm not really.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 06, 2014, 06:06:05 PM
Evening everyone hope you all had a good holiday weekend.  Vacation till Wednesday for me so no Monday to dread this week.
I love Mondays, and I'm off tomorrow. may be a rain out for sunrise golf, but I gotta get my registation for the Jeep, make a couple of phone calls to the Keys, pickup a few groceries, and figure what bills are due in August.
what will you be having for lunch and will you have one or two BM's? We need to know.
No we don't.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 06, 2014, 06:07:09 PM
Evening everyone hope you all had a good holiday weekend.  Vacation till Wednesday for me so no Monday to dread this week.
GFY.  Interpret however you wish.
Interpretation:  Jealous Bastard!
Damnes straight. Envious as hell.
And I am off Friday so only a 2-day week.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 06, 2014, 06:09:16 PM
my cigars have been stuck in East Syacuse since 7/3. why the didn't go to Geneva is beyond me. sucky CI shipping.
now your making me look.....I ordered the AJ 2nds robustos.
Hope you were not planning on them for your vacation.
HELLS NO! Ill have better things to smoke in maxico, and some cigars also.
I can smoke right here. I can even smoke cigars.

(My dad's humidor has both hash and marijuana in it...left from my late mom's cancer battle. He figures someone will smoke it eventually).
I dont think that stuff ages well....smoke ASAP!
Hadn't thought of that.  May have to.  Except that it really doesn't do much for me, just makes me dizzy and feel like my face is going to explode.  I was more a fan of cocaine, but it was going to ruin my life so I gave it up.  Tobacco and liquor are my favored drugs.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 06, 2014, 06:09:38 PM
Evening everyone hope you all had a good holiday weekend.  Vacation till Wednesday for me so no Monday to dread this week.
I love Mondays, and I'm off tomorrow. may be a rain out for sunrise golf, but I gotta get my registation for the Jeep, make a couple of phone calls to the Keys, pickup a few groceries, and figure what bills are due in August.
what will you be having for lunch and will you have one or two BM's? We need to know.
No we don't.
as long as he doesnt post any pix, we are ok.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 06, 2014, 06:11:05 PM
my cigars have been stuck in East Syacuse since 7/3. why the didn't go to Geneva is beyond me. sucky CI shipping.
now your making me look.....I ordered the AJ 2nds robustos.
Hope you were not planning on them for your vacation.
HELLS NO! Ill have better things to smoke in maxico, and some cigars also.
I can smoke right here. I can even smoke cigars.

(My dad's humidor has both hash and marijuana in it...left from my late mom's cancer battle. He figures someone will smoke it eventually).
I dont think that stuff ages well....smoke ASAP!
Hadn't thought of that.  May have to.  Except that it really doesn't do much for me, just makes me dizzy and feel like my face is going to explode.  I was more a fan of cocaine, but it was going to ruin my life so I gave it up.  Tobacco and liquor are my favored drugs.
FOOD! thats my drug. I can self medicate with a loaf of french bread and a stick of butter.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on July 06, 2014, 06:11:06 PM
Evening everyone hope you all had a good holiday weekend.  Vacation till Wednesday for me so no Monday to dread this week.
I love Mondays, and I'm off tomorrow. may be a rain out for sunrise golf, but I gotta get my registation for the Jeep, make a couple of phone calls to the Keys, pickup a few groceries, and figure what bills are due in August.
what will you be having for lunch and will you have one or two BM's? We need to know.
No we don't.
as long as he doesnt post any pix, we are ok.
And what makes you think he would not?
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 06, 2014, 06:13:39 PM
Evening everyone hope you all had a good holiday weekend.  Vacation till Wednesday for me so no Monday to dread this week.
I love Mondays, and I'm off tomorrow. may be a rain out for sunrise golf, but I gotta get my registation for the Jeep, make a couple of phone calls to the Keys, pickup a few groceries, and figure what bills are due in August.
what will you be having for lunch and will you have one or two BM's? We need to know.
No we don't.
as long as he doesnt post any pix, we are ok.
And what makes you think he would not?
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 06, 2014, 06:14:31 PM
Evening everyone hope you all had a good holiday weekend.  Vacation till Wednesday for me so no Monday to dread this week.
I love Mondays, and I'm off tomorrow. may be a rain out for sunrise golf, but I gotta get my registation for the Jeep, make a couple of phone calls to the Keys, pickup a few groceries, and figure what bills are due in August.
what will you be having for lunch and will you have one or two BM's? We need to know.
lunch will probably be a large mushroom swiss burger and fries with gravy. one.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 06, 2014, 06:22:48 PM
Evening everyone hope you all had a good holiday weekend.  Vacation till Wednesday for me so no Monday to dread this week.
I love Mondays, and I'm off tomorrow. may be a rain out for sunrise golf, but I gotta get my registation for the Jeep, make a couple of phone calls to the Keys, pickup a few groceries, and figure what bills are due in August.
what will you be having for lunch and will you have one or two BM's? We need to know.
lunch will probably be a large mushroom swiss burger and fries with gravy. one.
thanx Dean
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 06, 2014, 06:26:29 PM
Evening everyone hope you all had a good holiday weekend.  Vacation till Wednesday for me so no Monday to dread this week.
I love Mondays, and I'm off tomorrow. may be a rain out for sunrise golf, but I gotta get my registation for the Jeep, make a couple of phone calls to the Keys, pickup a few groceries, and figure what bills are due in August.
what will you be having for lunch and will you have one or two BM's? We need to know.
lunch will probably be a large mushroom swiss burger and fries with gravy. one.
thanx Dean
you know what they say. eatch what you ask for you might get it.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 06, 2014, 07:10:12 PM
Think today has been the slowest day on CB.  You would think people had other things to do....
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 06, 2014, 07:22:22 PM
[...]

Yes...as long as it's Irish butter.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: razgueado on July 06, 2014, 07:24:16 PM
Think today has been the slowest day on CB.  You would think people had other things to do....
Got sleepy and dozed off.  Waiting for the warden to get back with supplies and put me to work in the yard.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dwgbryant on July 06, 2014, 07:31:13 PM
Think today has been the slowest day on CB.  You would think people had other things to do....
it's such a nice day Dave I'm not surprised.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 06, 2014, 08:19:14 PM
Think today has been the slowest day on CB.  You would think people had other things to do....
Got sleepy and dozed off.  Waiting for the warden to get back with supplies and put me to work in the yard.
I laid down at 6 to watch the news and woke up and 60 minutes was almost over. It's been that kind of day.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: gmrfish on July 06, 2014, 10:38:44 PM
Evening from the Outer Banks, NC y'all.  Thought I'd give a shout out and say hi.  Warden looking to go to bed soon, I'm close as well. Finishing up a Nub hababo 460 and some Bulleit Rye from the flask.  Yeah, it's empty now lol! Will have to get some more of something at the liquor store tomorrow.  Still a flask of Evan single barrel left.  Little to bring down, all the more to buy a bottle and drink it all before going back home in a week lol!
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 06, 2014, 10:44:51 PM
Evening from the Outer Banks, NC y'all.  Thought I'd give a shout out and say hi.  Warden looking to go to bed soon, I'm close as well. Finishing up a Nub hababo 460 and some Bulleit Rye from the flask.  Yeah, it's empty now lol! Will have to get some more of something at the liquor store tomorrow.  Still a flask of Evan single barrel left.  Little to bring down, all the more to buy a bottle and drink it all before going back home in a week lol!
Hey Fish sounds like you are having fun !, a lot of the guy's are next door .
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on July 06, 2014, 10:46:27 PM
Another nice day shot. Sucks having this healing neck. Stuck in the house all day. Did manage some wood working and sitting in the workshop enjoying a V.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: gmrfish on July 06, 2014, 10:46:39 PM
Thank you hurricane Arthur for spawning BEFORE our trip here.  No damage or anything.  When we went on our honeymoon to St. Lucia back in '03 a hurricane just went through a day before we arrived.  Same time as now for our anniversary.  Lucky, and I'm not lucky normally.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: gmrfish on July 06, 2014, 10:48:04 PM
Evening from the Outer Banks, NC y'all.  Thought I'd give a shout out and say hi.  Warden looking to go to bed soon, I'm close as well. Finishing up a Nub hababo 460 and some Bulleit Rye from the flask.  Yeah, it's empty now lol! Will have to get some more of something at the liquor store tomorrow.  Still a flask of Evan single barrel left.  Little to bring down, all the more to buy a bottle and drink it all before going back home in a week lol!
Hey Fish sounds like you are having fun !, a lot of the guy's are next door .
Next door? A few families here, but no botl that I know of.  Ha.  Over on CI?
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Wenglish on July 06, 2014, 10:48:12 PM
Thank you hurricane Arthur for spawning BEFORE our trip here.  No damage or anything.  When we went on our honeymoon to St. Lucia back in '03 a hurricane just went through a day before we arrived.  Same time as now for our anniversary.  Lucky, and I'm not lucky normally.

Hurricane Arthur was AWESOME for me.  Went from 90s with plenty of RH to low 60s-low 70s with no RH.  Today it finally warmed back up to the mid 80s, but still not the oppressive RH from before the storm.  Oh, and all it was for me was some rain and wind.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: gmrfish on July 06, 2014, 10:48:41 PM
Another nice day shot. Sucks having this healing neck. Stuck in the house all day. Did manage some wood working and sitting in the workshop enjoying a V.
Then you had a good day lol!
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: gmrfish on July 06, 2014, 10:49:38 PM
Thank you hurricane Arthur for spawning BEFORE our trip here.  No damage or anything.  When we went on our honeymoon to St. Lucia back in '03 a hurricane just went through a day before we arrived.  Same time as now for our anniversary.  Lucky, and I'm not lucky normally.

Hurricane Arthur was AWESOME for me.  Went from 90s with plenty of RH to low 60s-low 70s with no RH.  Today it finally warmed back up to the mid 80s, but still not the oppressive RH from before the storm.  Oh, and all it was for me was some rain and wind. Nice Will!
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: gmrfish on July 06, 2014, 10:51:01 PM
The warden beckons.  Have a great evening all.  Be back soon.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 06, 2014, 10:51:23 PM
Evening from the Outer Banks, NC y'all.  Thought I'd give a shout out and say hi.  Warden looking to go to bed soon, I'm close as well. Finishing up a Nub hababo 460 and some Bulleit Rye from the flask.  Yeah, it's empty now lol! Will have to get some more of something at the liquor store tomorrow.  Still a flask of Evan single barrel left.  Little to bring down, all the more to buy a bottle and drink it all before going back home in a week lol!
Hey Fish sounds like you are having fun !, a lot of the guy's are next door .
Next door? A few families here, but no botl that I know of.  Ha.  Over on CI?
LOL yes At CI .
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 06, 2014, 10:52:19 PM
Another nice day shot. Sucks having this healing neck. Stuck in the house all day. Did manage some wood working and sitting in the workshop enjoying a V.
It's sounds like you are feeling better ? .
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Fred Bumpus on July 06, 2014, 10:56:30 PM
Evening from the Outer Banks, NC y'all.  Thought I'd give a shout out and say hi.  Warden looking to go to bed soon, I'm close as well. Finishing up a Nub hababo 460 and some Bulleit Rye from the flask.  Yeah, it's empty now lol! Will have to get some more of something at the liquor store tomorrow.  Still a flask of Evan single barrel left.  Little to bring down, all the more to buy a bottle and drink it all before going back home in a week lol!
Hey Fish sounds like you are having fun !, a lot of the guy's are next door .
Next door? A few families here, but no botl that I know of.  Ha.  Over on CI?
LOL yes At CI .
dd, Well, get off your lazy ass and tell them to come on over here!
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 06, 2014, 10:58:53 PM
Evening from the Outer Banks, NC y'all.  Thought I'd give a shout out and say hi.  Warden looking to go to bed soon, I'm close as well. Finishing up a Nub hababo 460 and some Bulleit Rye from the flask.  Yeah, it's empty now lol! Will have to get some more of something at the liquor store tomorrow.  Still a flask of Evan single barrel left.  Little to bring down, all the more to buy a bottle and drink it all before going back home in a week lol!
Hey Fish sounds like you are having fun !, a lot of the guy's are next door .
Next door? A few families here, but no botl that I know of.  Ha.  Over on CI?
LOL yes At CI .
dd, Well, get off your lazy ass and tell them to come on over here!
LMAO,  that is the same thing KC said ! .
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on July 06, 2014, 10:59:38 PM
Another nice day shot. Sucks having this healing neck. Stuck in the house all day. Did manage some wood working and sitting in the workshop enjoying a V.
It's sounds like you are feeling better ? .

Slowly. Have therapy tomorrow and have to arrange a visit by the rep to get my 'bone stimulator' to speed the healing. There is a joke in there somewhere. Still cannot drive but down to taking 2 pain pills a day now. Wish I could get out of the house and do something.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 06, 2014, 11:03:31 PM
Another nice day shot. Sucks having this healing neck. Stuck in the house all day. Did manage some wood working and sitting in the workshop enjoying a V.
It's sounds like you are feeling better ? .

Slowly. Have therapy tomorrow and have to arrange a visit by the rep to get my 'bone stimulator' to speed the healing. There is a joke in there somewhere. Still cannot drive but down to taking 2 pain pills a day now. Wish I could get out of the house and do something.
It takes time you will be on you feet be for you know it , Just take it slow .
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on July 06, 2014, 11:07:47 PM
Another nice day shot. Sucks having this healing neck. Stuck in the house all day. Did manage some wood working and sitting in the workshop enjoying a V.
It's sounds like you are feeling better ? .

Slowly. Have therapy tomorrow and have to arrange a visit by the rep to get my 'bone stimulator' to speed the healing. There is a joke in there somewhere. Still cannot drive but down to taking 2 pain pills a day now. Wish I could get out of the house and do something.
It takes time you will be on you feet be for you know it , Just take it slow .
Sitting here downloading movies for my media server now. Got Thor-Dark World pulling down now.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on July 06, 2014, 11:10:09 PM
Another nice day shot. Sucks having this healing neck. Stuck in the house all day. Did manage some wood working and sitting in the workshop enjoying a V.
It's sounds like you are feeling better ? .

Slowly. Have therapy tomorrow and have to arrange a visit by the rep to get my 'bone stimulator' to speed the healing. There is a joke in there somewhere. Still cannot drive but down to taking 2 pain pills a day now. Wish I could get out of the house and do something.
It takes time you will be on you feet be for you know it , Just take it slow .
Sitting here downloading movies for my media server now. Got Thor-Dark World pulling down now.
The new Robocop is out there as well, might as well pull it down as well.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 06, 2014, 11:11:30 PM
Another nice day shot. Sucks having this healing neck. Stuck in the house all day. Did manage some wood working and sitting in the workshop enjoying a V.
It's sounds like you are feeling better ? .

Slowly. Have therapy tomorrow and have to arrange a visit by the rep to get my 'bone stimulator' to speed the healing. There is a joke in there somewhere. Still cannot drive but down to taking 2 pain pills a day now. Wish I could get out of the house and do something.
It takes time you will be on you feet be for you know it , Just take it slow .
Sitting here downloading movies for my media server now. Got Thor-Dark World pulling down now.
That is a good movie .
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on July 06, 2014, 11:13:00 PM
Another nice day shot. Sucks having this healing neck. Stuck in the house all day. Did manage some wood working and sitting in the workshop enjoying a V.
It's sounds like you are feeling better ? .

Slowly. Have therapy tomorrow and have to arrange a visit by the rep to get my 'bone stimulator' to speed the healing. There is a joke in there somewhere. Still cannot drive but down to taking 2 pain pills a day now. Wish I could get out of the house and do something.
It takes time you will be on you feet be for you know it , Just take it slow .
Sitting here downloading movies for my media server now. Got Thor-Dark World pulling down now.
That is a good movie .
Have not seen it. Updated my Transformers yesterday, got all 3 on the server now.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on July 06, 2014, 11:18:47 PM
Another nice day shot. Sucks having this healing neck. Stuck in the house all day. Did manage some wood working and sitting in the workshop enjoying a V.
It's sounds like you are feeling better ? .

Slowly. Have therapy tomorrow and have to arrange a visit by the rep to get my 'bone stimulator' to speed the healing. There is a joke in there somewhere. Still cannot drive but down to taking 2 pain pills a day now. Wish I could get out of the house and do something.
It takes time you will be on you feet be for you know it , Just take it slow .
Sitting here downloading movies for my media server now. Got Thor-Dark World pulling down now.
That is a good movie .
Have not seen it. Updated my Transformers yesterday, got all 3 on the server now.
It is good to have a fast Internet connection. 15 min and I pulled the entire 2 gig movie from the shared server. Get 30 mbps down even with all the traffic on my network and 33 up stream.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 06, 2014, 11:22:20 PM
[...]

Now that is Fast .
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: Oyam18 on July 06, 2014, 11:24:13 PM
[...]

i miss videos from blockbuster.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on July 06, 2014, 11:25:41 PM
[...]

I remember my parents first VHS machine. I think I still have one somewhere.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: cannonfodder on July 06, 2014, 11:31:07 PM
Well, movies are pulled down and moved to my media server and my cigar is all used up. Time for a pain pill and turn in for the night.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 06, 2014, 11:31:14 PM
Have a great night guy's . later !.
Title: Re: 7/6/2014
Post by: dogdays on July 06, 2014, 11:34:28 PM
Well, movies are pulled down and moved to my media server and my cigar is all used up. Time for a pain pill and turn in for the night.
Good night , sleep Well ! .