CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on November 07, 2015, 12:00:21 AM

Title: 11/7/2015
Post by: CigarBanter on November 07, 2015, 12:00:21 AM
Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 12:01:46 AM
Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Fuck no!
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2015, 12:05:59 AM
Morning CB & Mayor, still got my old ass up
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 12:06:45 AM
Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Fuck no!
What's with the language?  Are you on acid?
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2015, 12:07:00 AM
Kuba Kuba Kuba
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 12:07:31 AM
Morning CB & Mayor, still got my old ass up
Who are you?  You waiting up for Chip?
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 12:12:27 AM
Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Fuck no!
What's with the language?  Are you on acid?
Smoking a Kuba Kuba!
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 12:14:44 AM
Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about?  Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Fuck no!
What's with the language?  Are you on acid?
Smoking a Kuba Kuba!
Did you lose a bet?
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 12:15:31 AM
Alright boys, have to get some rest.  Gotta be up early tomorrow.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 12:20:04 AM
Alright boys, have to get some rest.  Gotta be up early tomorrow.
G'night Tony!
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 02:28:30 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:03:12 AM
Today is Saturday, Nov. 7, the 311th day of 2015. There are 54 days left in the year.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:04:59 AM
Today's Highlight in History:

On Nov. 7, 1940, Washington state's original Tacoma Narrows Bridge, nicknamed "Galloping Gertie," collapsed into Puget Sound during a windstorm just four months after opening to traffic.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:05:56 AM
On this date:
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:06:28 AM
In 1861, former U.S. President John Tyler was elected to the Confederate House of Representatives (however, Tyler died before he could take his seat).
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:06:56 AM
In 1914, the first issue of The New Republic magazine was published.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:07:37 AM
In 1916, Republican Jeannette Rankin of Montana became the first woman elected to Congress.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:08:06 AM
In 1917, Russia's Bolshevik Revolution took place as forces led by Vladimir Ilyich Lenin overthrew the provisional government of Alexander Kerensky.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:09:15 AM
In 1944, President Franklin D. Roosevelt won an unprecedented fourth term in office, defeating Republican Thomas E. Dewey.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:09:47 AM
In 1954, the CBS News program "Face the Nation" premiered with Ted Koop as host; the guest was Sen. Joseph R. McCarthy, R-Wis.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:10:23 AM
In 1962, Republican Richard Nixon, having lost California's gubernatorial race, held what he called his "last press conference," telling reporters, "You won't have Nixon to kick around anymore." Former first lady Eleanor Roosevelt, 78, died in New York City.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:10:49 AM
In 1972, President Richard Nixon was re-elected in a landslide over Democrat George McGovern.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:14:58 AM
In 1973, Congress overrode President Richard Nixon's veto of the War Powers Act, which limits a chief executive's power to wage war without congressional approval.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:15:28 AM
In 1974, British peer Richard John Bingham, 7th Earl of Lucan, disappeared after his children's nanny, Sandra Rivett, was bludgeoned to death at his family's London home; he has not been seen since.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:16:51 AM
In 1980, actor Steve McQueen died in Ciudad Juarez, Chihuahua, Mexico, at age 50.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:18:54 AM
In 1989, L. Douglas Wilder won the governor's race in Virginia, becoming the first elected black governor in U.S. history; David N. Dinkins was elected New York City's first black mayor.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:19:32 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush, in Panama, defended U.S. interrogation practices and called the treatment of terrorism suspects lawful, saying, "We do not torture." A suicide bomber blew up his vehicle at a checkpoint south of Baghdad, killing four American soldiers.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:20:27 AM
Five years ago: Scientists at the world's largest atom smasher, the Large Hadron Collider near Geneva, recreated the state of matter shortly after the Big Bang using collisions of lead ions. Gebre Gebremariam (GEH'-brah geh-brah-MAYR'-ee-am) of Ethiopia won the men's title at the New York City Marathon in 2:08:14 in his debut at the distance. Kenya's Edna Kiplagat won the women's race in 2:28:20 for her first major marathon championship.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:24:48 AM
One year ago: President Barack Obama authorized a broad expansion of the U.S. military mission in Iraq that called for boosting the total number of American troops there to about 3,100.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:25:18 AM
Today's Birthdays: Evangelist Billy Graham is 97. Former U.S. Sen. Rudy Boschwitz, R-Minn., is 85. Actor Barry Newman is 77. Singer Johnny Rivers is 73. Former supermodel Jean Shrimpton is 73. Singer-songwriter Joni Mitchell is 72. Former CIA Director David Petraeus is 63. Actor Christopher Knight (TV: "The Brady Bunch") is 58. Rock musician Tommy Thayer (KISS) is 55. Actress Julie Pinson is 48. Rock musician Greg Tribbett (Mudvayne) is 47. Actress Michelle Clunie is 46. Actor Christopher Daniel Barnes is 43. Actors Jeremy and Jason London are 43. Actress Yunjin Kim is 42. Actor Adam DeVine is 32. Rock musician Zach Myers (Shinedown) is 32. Actor Lucas Neff is 30. Rapper Tinie (TY'-nee) Tempah is 27. Rock singer Lorde is 19.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:26:02 AM
Thought for Today: "All forms of totalitarianism try to avoid the strange, the problematic, the critical, the rational. To do so, they must deny the metropolitan spirit, equalize everything in city and country, and retain a center which is not the center of anything because everything else is swallowed up by it." — Paul Tillich, American theologian (1886-1965).
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 03:27:11 AM
Wages
-------------------------

The Iowa Wage and Hour Department claimed a man owning a small farm was not paying proper wages to his help and sent an agent to interview him.

"I need a list of your employees and how much you pay them," demanded the agent.

"Well, there are my hired hands. One has been with me for four years; the other for three. I pay them each $600 a week, plus free room and board. The cook has been here for 18 months, and I pay her $500 a month plus free room and board. Then there's the half-wit that works here about 18 hours a day. He takes home $10 a week and I buy him a bottle of bourbon every week," replied the farmer.

"That's the guy I want to talk to; the half-wit," said the agent.

The farmer said, "That would be me."

Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: bluecollar on November 07, 2015, 06:27:09 AM
Looks like today's Joe is smoking a Daniel Marshal? Up to feed dogs. I should go back to bed but good morning Chp and Dave.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2015, 07:07:07 AM
Morning LSU & Blue. Late night last night with too much consumption.  Bad Head this morning. :o
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2015, 07:12:47 AM
@ Chip  thought you would like my son's birthday cake.  Local cake lady made it and every bit of it is edible, was actually very good.

Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2015, 07:28:00 AM
Good Saturday Morning Chip, Rick and SCDave.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2015, 07:29:54 AM
@ Chip  thought you would like my son's birthday cake.  Local cake lady made it and every bit of it is edible, was actually very good.
What is that, a low country boil pot?
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2015, 07:37:12 AM
@ Chip  thought you would like my son's birthday cake.  Local cake lady made it and every bit of it is edible, was actually very good.
What is that, a low country boil pot?
LA boil pot it has crawfish in it and the pot is all cake.  Lady made his grooms cake like that but it was a Yeti cooler with iced down redfish in it.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2015, 07:37:42 AM
Morning Travellin Dave
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 07:48:44 AM
Good morning guys.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 07:49:50 AM
@ Chip  thought you would like my son's birthday cake.  Local cake lady made it and every bit of it is edible, was actually very good.
What is that, a low country boil pot?
LA boil pot it has crawfish in it and the pot is all cake.  Lady made his grooms cake like that but it was a Yeti cooler with iced down redfish in it.
She is good, very unique cake that I have never seen done before.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2015, 07:50:06 AM
@ Chip  thought you would like my son's birthday cake.  Local cake lady made it and every bit of it is edible, was actually very good.
What is that, a low country boil pot?
LA boil pot it has crawfish in it and the pot is all cake.  Lady made his grooms cake like that but it was a Yeti cooler with iced down redfish in it.
Got it.  It's very clever.  I got thrown off by the corn and potatoes....don't usually equate that with either SC or LA.  What are the white items?
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 07:52:42 AM
Hey!  What's going on here?
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 07:54:26 AM
@ Chip  thought you would like my son's birthday cake.  Local cake lady made it and every bit of it is edible, was actually very good.
That's awesome!
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: LSUFAN on November 07, 2015, 08:20:17 AM
@ Chip  thought you would like my son's birthday cake.  Local cake lady made it and every bit of it is edible, was actually very good.
What is that, a low country boil pot?
LA boil pot it has crawfish in it and the pot is all cake.  Lady made his grooms cake like that but it was a Yeti cooler with iced down redfish in it.
Got it.  It's very clever.  I got thrown off by the corn and potatoes....don't usually equate that with either SC or LA.  What are the white items?
I am guessing garlic, all parts of a good crawfish or shrimp boil.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 08:22:41 AM
@ Chip  thought you would like my son's birthday cake.  Local cake lady made it and every bit of it is edible, was actually very good.
What is that, a low country boil pot?
LA boil pot it has crawfish in it and the pot is all cake.  Lady made his grooms cake like that but it was a Yeti cooler with iced down redfish in it.
Got it.  It's very clever.  I got thrown off by the corn and potatoes....don't usually equate that with either SC or LA.  What are the white items?
I am guessing garlic, all parts of a good crawfish or shrimp boil.
Making me hungry.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2015, 08:24:53 AM
@ Chip  thought you would like my son's birthday cake.  Local cake lady made it and every bit of it is edible, was actually very good.
What is that, a low country boil pot?
LA boil pot it has crawfish in it and the pot is all cake.  Lady made his grooms cake like that but it was a Yeti cooler with iced down redfish in it.
Got it.  It's very clever.  I got thrown off by the corn and potatoes....don't usually equate that with either SC or LA.  What are the white items?
Corn and potatoes are always standard fare for a crawfish or shrimp boil in LA, whit is onions I believe.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2015, 08:25:32 AM
@ Chip  thought you would like my son's birthday cake.  Local cake lady made it and every bit of it is edible, was actually very good.
What is that, a low country boil pot?
LA boil pot it has crawfish in it and the pot is all cake.  Lady made his grooms cake like that but it was a Yeti cooler with iced down redfish in it.
Got it.  It's very clever.  I got thrown off by the corn and potatoes....don't usually equate that with either SC or LA.  What are the white items?
I am guessing garlic, all parts of a good crawfish or shrimp boil.
Making me hungry.
Garlic is a strong possibility too
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 08:25:51 AM
No sporting events for me this morning, on my way to a christening.  We'll resume with our regularly scheduled program later this afternoon.  Have a good day, fellas.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2015, 08:27:40 AM
Starting the day with an Undercrown Shade and coffee.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2015, 08:30:10 AM
@ Chip  thought you would like my son's birthday cake.  Local cake lady made it and every bit of it is edible, was actually very good.
What is that, a low country boil pot?
LA boil pot it has crawfish in it and the pot is all cake.  Lady made his grooms cake like that but it was a Yeti cooler with iced down redfish in it.
Got it.  It's very clever.  I got thrown off by the corn and potatoes....don't usually equate that with either SC or LA.  What are the white items?
I am guessing garlic, all parts of a good crawfish or shrimp boil.
Making me hungry.
For boil or cake?
Don't answer that, we know.... ::)
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2015, 08:36:35 AM
Starting the day with an Undercrown Shade and coffee.
Had to go get me some commie coffee.  Boy and I will have a cigar and watch Clemson this afternoon.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2015, 08:40:01 AM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 07, 2015, 08:41:03 AM
good morning guys. just back from the gym. BrickHouse maduro toro and coffee, breakfast will be cornbeef hash, home fries, poached eggs, and crusty Italian toast. Happy Saturday.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2015, 08:42:08 AM
Wonder if Fish is in a DR prison, he has not dropped a turd in several days.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2015, 08:42:43 AM
Morning Dean
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2015, 08:55:41 AM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 07, 2015, 09:00:51 AM
Morning Dean
morning Dave. going to be a lovely day, 80's and sun.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 07, 2015, 09:01:54 AM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
morning Dave. poor Tony.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: FloridaDean on November 07, 2015, 09:09:26 AM
so, I got my Jeep back yesterday. went in to get the right rear window controller replaced and oil change. owner of the garage calls and said I had a few other problems: plate light broken, heater core leaking, and transmission line rusted through and leaking. I told him if he needed the time to fix it all to go ahead. it sure wouldn't be pleasant going down the road and have the transmission go or engine overheating. got my bill. just under $700. told him I don't know why it was so cheap. the guy that replaced my front right window controller only charged me almost $600. I have a new mechanic!
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2015, 09:12:00 AM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 10:08:39 AM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Everything has it's etiiqutte and protocol.
http://fishcooking.about.com/od/meetyourfish/a/Oyster-Roast-Faq-And-Etiquette-Guide-Part-1.htm
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 07, 2015, 10:30:35 AM
Morning, muchachos. This gettin' old shit sucks. Why am I awake at 7:30 on a Saturday?
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 07, 2015, 11:04:06 AM
Morning, muchachos. This gettin' old shit sucks. Why am I awake at 7:30 on a Saturday?
Could be worse, you could be back at work on a Saturday.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 07, 2015, 11:04:45 AM
Morning, muchachos. This gettin' old shit sucks. Why am I awake at 7:30 on a Saturday?
Could be worse, you could be back at work on a Saturday.
That would be worse.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 07, 2015, 11:06:08 AM
Morning men. First that bad ass cake, and then all the rest of the delicious food talk, going to make my oatmeal breakfast seem even more pathetic than it is.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2015, 11:11:28 AM
Morning Raz & Bean.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 07, 2015, 11:55:05 AM
Morning Raz & Bean.
Made myself a grilled ham, egg, and cheese samich instead. Much better.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: razgueado on November 07, 2015, 11:55:41 AM
Morning, Tex.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2015, 12:49:18 PM
so, I got my Jeep back yesterday. went in to get the right rear window controller replaced and oil change. owner of the garage calls and said I had a few other problems: plate light broken, heater core leaking, and transmission line rusted through and leaking. I told him if he needed the time to fix it all to go ahead. it sure wouldn't be pleasant going down the road and have the transmission go or engine overheating. got my bill. just under $700. told him I don't know why it was so cheap. the guy that replaced my front right window controller only charged me almost $600. I have a new mechanic!
Not after you told him he should charge you more!  Maybe he left some other things for the next go round.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2015, 12:50:11 PM
Morning Raz & Bean.
Made myself a grilled ham, egg, and cheese samich instead. Much better.
It's game day, had to have a pork roll, egg and cheese....but I guess you have to make due.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2015, 12:51:08 PM
Morning, muchachos. This gettin' old shit sucks. Why am I awake at 7:30 on a Saturday?
You think you're going to get any sympathy from this crowd?   ::)
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2015, 12:52:03 PM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 07, 2015, 12:58:07 PM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2015, 01:07:22 PM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2015, 01:09:19 PM
Parmesan crusted Grilled Oysters for lunch, talk about yummy!
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 07, 2015, 01:09:48 PM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2015, 01:14:56 PM
The lunch view
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on November 07, 2015, 01:17:33 PM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
Sure, Blame it on Tony
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2015, 01:24:50 PM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
But you brought up the yummo thing....little closet crush there Bean?
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 07, 2015, 01:29:53 PM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
But you brought up the yummo thing....little closet crush there Bean?
Well, I haven't checked her out lately, but at one time she was looking pretty yummo.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2015, 01:37:41 PM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
But you brought up the yummo thing....little closet crush there Bean?
Well, I haven't checked her out lately, but at one time she was looking pretty yummo.
Oh yea?
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2015, 01:50:34 PM
Stock up on some AJF samplers?

http://www.atlanticcigar.com/assorted-samplers/atlantic-cigar-aj-fernandez-assorted-5-pack-sampler.asp?aff=5126
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 07, 2015, 01:59:59 PM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
But you brought up the yummo thing....little closet crush there Bean?
Well, I haven't checked her out lately, but at one time she was looking pretty yummo.
Oh yea?
Oh yeah!
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 02:30:16 PM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
But you brought up the yummo thing....little closet crush there Bean?
Well, I haven't checked her out lately, but at one time she was looking pretty yummo.
Oh yea?
Oh yeah!
Which size Rachel Ray?
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 07, 2015, 02:42:27 PM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
But you brought up the yummo thing....little closet crush there Bean?
Well, I haven't checked her out lately, but at one time she was looking pretty yummo.
Oh yea?
Oh yeah!
Which size Rachel Ray?
The early years size before she began enjoying her cooking too much.  You can have the plus size Rachel, I won't mind.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 03:32:35 PM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
I never said I loved her.  But I would throw her a bang.  And for further clarification...  Any size version would work for me.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 04:02:52 PM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
I never said I loved her.  But I would throw her a bang.  And for further clarification...  Any size version would work for me.
As long as it is warm and wet.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 04:21:31 PM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
I never said I loved her.  But I would throw her a bang.  And for further clarification...  Any size version would work for me.
As long as it is warm and wet.
I'm not even that picky.  Hell, I've grown quite accustomed to cold and dry.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 04:25:19 PM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
I never said I loved her.  But I would throw her a bang.  And for further clarification...  Any size version would work for me.
As long as it is warm and wet.
I'm not even that picky.  Hell, I've grown quite accustomed to cold and dry.
Damn, Tony!
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 05:12:06 PM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
I never said I loved her.  But I would throw her a bang.  And for further clarification...  Any size version would work for me.
As long as it is warm and wet.
I'm not even that picky.  Hell, I've grown quite accustomed to cold and dry.
Damn, Tony!
Sheesh, I guess y'alls only like it warm and wet.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 05:13:15 PM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
I never said I loved her.  But I would throw her a bang.  And for further clarification...  Any size version would work for me.
As long as it is warm and wet.
I'm not even that picky.  Hell, I've grown quite accustomed to cold and dry.
Damn, Tony!
Sheesh, I guess y'alls only like it warm and wet.
Indeed.  Self-lubricating.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 05:21:09 PM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
I never said I loved her.  But I would throw her a bang.  And for further clarification...  Any size version would work for me.
As long as it is warm and wet.
I'm not even that picky.  Hell, I've grown quite accustomed to cold and dry.
Damn, Tony!
Sheesh, I guess y'alls only like it warm and wet.
Indeed.  Self-lubricating.
Eeeewwwwwww!
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 05:34:32 PM
Fried chicken and waffles for breakfast here this morning
You and Dean are going to send Tony off the deep end....
Me too! ....just need to add some cheese grits.
Big oyster roast and shrimp and grits last night
Just yum!
It's "yummo" here on Rachel Ray obsessed Mr Mayor's banter.
Rachael Ray, You turned commie on us!
Hey, it's not me, it's Tony who's in love with her.
I never said I loved her.  But I would throw her a bang.  And for further clarification...  Any size version would work for me.
As long as it is warm and wet.
I'm not even that picky.  Hell, I've grown quite accustomed to cold and dry.
Damn, Tony!
Sheesh, I guess y'alls only like it warm and wet.
Indeed.  Self-lubricating.
Eeeewwwwwww!
Her, not me!  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 05:39:08 PM
"You are commanded.."  Jury summons.  Haven't been commanded since I was in the Army though the warden tries to take command on occasion.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 06:13:30 PM
"You are commanded.."  Jury summons.  Haven't been commanded since I was in the Army though the warden tries to take command on occasion.
So when does that happen?
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 06:18:15 PM
"You are commanded.."  Jury summons.  Haven't been commanded since I was in the Army though the warden tries to take command on occasion.
So when does that happen?
Pretty much all the time.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 06:20:35 PM
"You are commanded.."  Jury summons.  Haven't been commanded since I was in the Army though the warden tries to take command on occasion.
So when does that happen?
Pretty much all the time.
I meant the jury duty.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 06:22:41 PM
"You are commanded.."  Jury summons.  Haven't been commanded since I was in the Army though the warden tries to take command on occasion.
So when does that happen?
Pretty much all the time.
I meant the jury duty.
Oh, not too often.  Just hang around the court house and sometimes not even that.  Check the website to see if you even need to go in at all.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 06:25:08 PM
"You are commanded.."  Jury summons.  Haven't been commanded since I was in the Army though the warden tries to take command on occasion.
So when does that happen?
Pretty much all the time.
I meant the jury duty.
Oh, not too often.  Just hang around the court house and sometimes not even that.  Check the website to see if you even need to go in at all.

So were you recently "commanded" to call in or check the website?  I'm confused.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 06:27:17 PM
"You are commanded.."  Jury summons.  Haven't been commanded since I was in the Army though the warden tries to take command on occasion.
So when does that happen?
Pretty much all the time.
I meant the jury duty.
Oh, not too often.  Just hang around the court house and sometimes not even that.  Check the website to see if you even need to go in at all.

So were you recently "commanded" to call in or check the website?  I'm confused.
Send you a letter letting you know you are in the jury pool.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 06:32:50 PM
"You are commanded.."  Jury summons.  Haven't been commanded since I was in the Army though the warden tries to take command on occasion.
So when does that happen?
Pretty much all the time.
I meant the jury duty.
Oh, not too often.  Just hang around the court house and sometimes not even that.  Check the website to see if you even need to go in at all.

So were you recently "commanded" to call in or check the website?  I'm confused.
Send you a letter letting you know you are in the jury pool.
Send ME a letter?
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 06:33:01 PM
Who's on first?
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 06:55:50 PM
Who's on first?
I received the letter, Mr Obtuse.  The letter was addressed to me and delivered to my mailbox.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 07:37:12 PM
Evening jr.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2015, 08:14:23 PM
Who's on first?
I received the letter, Mr Obtuse.  The letter was addressed to me and delivered to my mailbox.
The boy can be a little dense at times.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 09:20:32 PM
Who's on first?
I received the letter, Mr Obtuse.  The letter was addressed to me and delivered to my mailbox.
The boy can be a little dense at times.
Indeed and stir in his "sense" of humor and all you can say is Sheesh!
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 09:24:27 PM
Been literally chillin' whilst grillin'.  Had a couple of steaks in the fridge that needed some grillin'.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 09:28:23 PM
Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 09:36:33 PM
Go Navy!
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on November 07, 2015, 09:42:02 PM
Go Navy!
shit man deadsville here and the dog and bird man show next door. Back to the tv.n
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 09:46:47 PM
Go Navy!
shit man deadsville here and the dog and bird man show next door. Back to the tv.n
Later Oyam.  Indeed on the dog show.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 09:48:36 PM
Guess I'm filling in for the vacationing Redfish.  Boomer Sooner!
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 09:50:39 PM
Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 09:52:40 PM
Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Nope on smoking the band but it is a neat marketing trick.  About to nub it to the braided band though.  Jericho Hill from the sampler next.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 10:01:05 PM
Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Nope on smoking the band but it is a neat marketing trick.  About to nub it to the braided band though.  Jericho Hill from the sampler next.
Nice selection you have going.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 10:02:08 PM
Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Nope on smoking the band but it is a neat marketing trick.  About to nub it to the braided band though.  Jericho Hill from the sampler next.
Nice on the Jericho Hill.  My first.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on November 07, 2015, 10:04:32 PM
We just got home from the last football game of the day.  The team won the playoff game so it looks like we have to do it all again, next week.  YAY!
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 10:05:55 PM
We just got home from the last football game of the day.  The team won the playoff game so it looks like we have to do it all again, next week.  YAY!
Lucky you.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on November 07, 2015, 10:06:39 PM
We just got home from the last football game of the day.  The team won the playoff game so it looks like we have to do it all again, next week.  YAY!
i miss that, hard to believe it's been 5 years.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 10:08:10 PM
We just got home from the last football game of the day.  The team won the playoff game so it looks like we have to do it all again, next week.  YAY!
i miss that, hard to believe it's been 5 years.
Time flies when their growing up.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 10:09:59 PM
Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Nope on smoking the band but it is a neat marketing trick.  About to nub it to the braided band though.  Jericho Hill from the sampler next.
Nice on the Jericho Hill.  My first.
Nice, dried fruit taste with that touch of fruity sweetness.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on November 07, 2015, 10:10:24 PM
We just got home from the last football game of the day.  The team won the playoff game so it looks like we have to do it all again, next week.  YAY!
i miss that, hard to believe it's been 5 years.
Time flies when their growing up.
indeed, last year of highschool
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Oyam18 on November 07, 2015, 10:11:47 PM
Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Nope on smoking the band but it is a neat marketing trick.  About to nub it to the braided band though.  Jericho Hill from the sampler next.
Nice on the Jericho Hill.  My first.
Nice, dried fruit taste with that touch of fruity sweetness.
i had some of the smaller ones, nice dark flavors. But I never felt the urg to stock up
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 10:15:25 PM
Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Nope on smoking the band but it is a neat marketing trick.  About to nub it to the braided band though.  Jericho Hill from the sampler next.
Nice on the Jericho Hill.  My first.
Nice, dried fruit taste with that touch of fruity sweetness.
i had some of the smaller ones, nice dark flavors. But I never felt the urg to stock up
Plan to work my way through the sampler.  Probably about 6 weeks downtime.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 10:26:18 PM
Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Nope on smoking the band but it is a neat marketing trick.  About to nub it to the braided band though.  Jericho Hill from the sampler next.
Nice on the Jericho Hill.  My first.
Nice, dried fruit taste with that touch of fruity sweetness.
i had some of the smaller ones, nice dark flavors. But I never felt the urg to stock up
Plan to work my way through the sampler.  Probably about 6 weeks downtime.
Turning spicy and peppery.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Travellin Dave on November 07, 2015, 10:28:45 PM
Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Nope on smoking the band but it is a neat marketing trick.  About to nub it to the braided band though.  Jericho Hill from the sampler next.
Nice on the Jericho Hill.  My first.
That's hard to believe....solid stick!
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 10:42:57 PM
Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Nope on smoking the band but it is a neat marketing trick.  About to nub it to the braided band though.  Jericho Hill from the sampler next.
Nice on the Jericho Hill.  My first.
That's hard to believe....solid stick!
Indeed it is.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 10:47:09 PM
Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Nope on smoking the band but it is a neat marketing trick.  About to nub it to the braided band though.  Jericho Hill from the sampler next.
Nice on the Jericho Hill.  My first.
Nice, dried fruit taste with that touch of fruity sweetness.
i had some of the smaller ones, nice dark flavors. But I never felt the urg to stock up
Plan to work my way through the sampler.  Probably about 6 weeks downtime.
Turning spicy and peppery.
Complex, full bodied.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: Threebean on November 07, 2015, 11:14:40 PM
Finishing up a CAO Amazon Basin.  If they were available, I'd get some more.
I've heard nothing but good things about that stick.  In fact, Charlie and I were talking about the Basin a few days ago.

Did you smoke the band?
Nope on smoking the band but it is a neat marketing trick.  About to nub it to the braided band though.  Jericho Hill from the sampler next.
Nice on the Jericho Hill.  My first.
Nice, dried fruit taste with that touch of fruity sweetness.
i had some of the smaller ones, nice dark flavors. But I never felt the urg to stock up
Plan to work my way through the sampler.  Probably about 6 weeks downtime.
Turning spicy and peppery.
Complex, full bodied.
Not unlike your girl Rachel Ray.
Title: Re: 11/7/2015
Post by: cigarbreath on November 07, 2015, 11:57:20 PM
Yo, Tony, guess what?!!?