CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on July 01, 2021, 12:36:27 AM

Title: 7/1/2021
Post by: CigarBanter on July 01, 2021, 12:36:27 AM
What's up cigar enthusiasts?  Any cigar deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 01:22:55 AM
2nd serving of jambalaya!

Rocky Patel Vintage '90 Mini Belicoso (5.0"x54) - 10 / $34.99
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 05:29:04 AM
Morning, Tony. Happy 3-Pay July!
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 05:35:01 AM
Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 - 10/44.99
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 06:11:08 AM
Ortega Cubao Toro - 10/29.99
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 06:20:46 AM
Morning, Tony. Happy 3-Pay July!
That's sweet! Great morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 06:21:33 AM
Looks like some different offerings today too.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 06:27:32 AM
Looks like some different offerings today too.
The sis has the MoW Abomination for sale. Don't remember ever seeing that one before.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 06:43:40 AM
Can't believe you called me a slacker right to my face.

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Joya de Nicaragua Red toro (6.0"x52) - 5 / $24.99

Door #2 - Man O' War Abomination toro (6.0"x50)P - 5 / $24.99

Door #3 - Diesel 10th Anniversary d.5552 robusto (5.5"x52) - 10 / $44.99
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 07:13:55 AM
Can't believe you called me a slacker right to my face.

Cigar.com:

Door #1 - Joya de Nicaragua Red toro (6.0"x52) - 5 / $24.99

Door #2 - Man O' War Abomination toro (6.0"x50)P - 5 / $24.99

Door #3 - Diesel 10th Anniversary d.5552 robusto (5.5"x52) - 10 / $44.99
You should hear what I say behind your back!
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 07:14:22 AM
HC Series Habano Pigtail Perfecto - 10/34.99
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 07:21:50 AM

Can't believe you called me a slacker right to my face.

You should hear what I say behind your back!

I'm definitely having a lazy day today. After dinner last night, I worked until about 11:pm. My first meeting today isn't for another hour so I allowed myself a late start too.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 07:33:34 AM

Can't believe you called me a slacker right to my face.

You should hear what I say behind your back!

I'm definitely having a lazy day today. After dinner last night, I worked until about 11:pm. My first meeting today isn't for another hour so I allowed myself a late start too.
Sounds like you definitely earned it.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 07:41:20 AM
Diesel Wicked Torpedo - 5/24.99
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 08:07:06 AM
A little tech talk...

My local disk drive on my office PC is actually a network drive so that any documents I save are synchronized there and therefore, accessible to me if I login to a different PC in the office.

Unfortunately, I haven't logged into my office PC in over a year. So early on, I manually copied everything to my Microsoft OneDrive.

So now I'm being forced to use this virtual desktop which is supposed to sync with my OneDrive also. It appears however, that I am unable to access any file that is more than 3 months old. WTF? Is this by design?
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 08:08:09 AM
Cohiba Connecticut robusto (5.5"x50) - 10 / $49.99
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 08:13:14 AM
A little tech talk...

My local disk drive on my office PC is actually a network drive so that any documents I save are synchronized there and therefore, accessible to me if I login to a different PC in the office.

Unfortunately, I haven't logged into my office PC in over a year. So early on, I manually copied everything to my Microsoft OneDrive.

So now I'm being forced to use this virtual desktop which is supposed to sync with my OneDrive also. It appears however, that I am unable to access any file that is more than 3 months old. WTF? Is this by design?
Sounds to me like something they didn't consider pre-pandemic.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 08:17:07 AM
A little tech talk...

My local disk drive on my office PC is actually a network drive so that any documents I save are synchronized there and therefore, accessible to me if I login to a different PC in the office.

Unfortunately, I haven't logged into my office PC in over a year. So early on, I manually copied everything to my Microsoft OneDrive.

So now I'm being forced to use this virtual desktop which is supposed to sync with my OneDrive also. It appears however, that I am unable to access any file that is more than 3 months old. WTF? Is this by design?
Sounds to me like something they didn't consider pre-pandemic.
So I've been noticing this issue for a while but was too busy to try and troubleshoot it. I've now spent about 30 minutes on it and figured it out. The files were all fine on OneDrive. The issue was with the synchronization between OneDrive and my virtual desktop. I seemed to have resolved the issue since my first post.

I was sort of scared I had lost tons of documents and didn't give a shit at the same time.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 08:19:34 AM
[...]

Well, at least you got it figured out, panic attack notwithstanding.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 08:41:53 AM
Gurkha 10-Count Churchill - 39.99

Gurkha's 10-Count Churchill Sampler includes:
1 – Gurkha Beast Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Titan Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Assassin Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Status Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Beauty Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Grand Age Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Archive Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Black Dragon Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G2 Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G5 Churchill (7” x 52)
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 08:57:12 AM
Gurkha 10-Count Churchill - 39.99

Gurkha's 10-Count Churchill Sampler includes:
1 – Gurkha Beast Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Titan Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Assassin Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Status Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Beauty Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Grand Age Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Archive Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Black Dragon Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G2 Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G5 Churchill (7” x 52)
I have a feeling this one will be up for a while. (TNWSS)
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 09:03:02 AM
Tropical Storm Elsa has formed and heading towards the Caribbean. Let's see if she'll let it go.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 09:05:26 AM
Alec Bradley The Lineage robusto (5.2"x52) - 5 / $26.50
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 09:13:08 AM
Gurkha 10-Count Churchill - 39.99

Gurkha's 10-Count Churchill Sampler includes:
1 – Gurkha Beast Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Titan Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Assassin Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Status Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Beauty Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Grand Age Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Archive Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Black Dragon Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G2 Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G5 Churchill (7” x 52)
I have a feeling this one will be up for a while. (TNWSS)
At least they're all actually churchills. Not some robusto nonsense that's actually a toro or whatever.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 09:14:23 AM
Gurkha 10-Count Churchill - 39.99

Gurkha's 10-Count Churchill Sampler includes:
1 – Gurkha Beast Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Titan Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Assassin Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Status Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Beauty Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Grand Age Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Archive Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Black Dragon Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G2 Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G5 Churchill (7” x 52)
I have a feeling this one will be up for a while. (TNWSS)
At least they're all actually churchills. Not some robusto nonsense that's actually a toro or whatever.
I don't think size is the issue with Gurkhas. Just sayin'.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 09:25:03 AM
Gurkha 10-Count Churchill - 39.99

Gurkha's 10-Count Churchill Sampler includes:
1 – Gurkha Beast Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Titan Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Assassin Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Status Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Beauty Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Grand Age Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Archive Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Black Dragon Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G2 Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G5 Churchill (7” x 52)
I have a feeling this one will be up for a while. (TNWSS)
At least they're all actually churchills. Not some robusto nonsense that's actually a toro or whatever.
I don't think size is the issue with Gurkhas. Just sayin'.
Indeed. Just giving credit where credit is due. It could be worse, they could make shitty cigars AND mislabel the sizes.  ;D
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 09:27:25 AM
Gurkha 10-Count Churchill - 39.99

Gurkha's 10-Count Churchill Sampler includes:
1 – Gurkha Beast Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Titan Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Assassin Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Status Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Beauty Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Grand Age Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Archive Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha Black Dragon Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G2 Churchill (7” x 52)
1 – Gurkha G5 Churchill (7” x 52)
I have a feeling this one will be up for a while. (TNWSS)
At least they're all actually churchills. Not some robusto nonsense that's actually a toro or whatever.
I don't think size is the issue with Gurkhas. Just sayin'.
Indeed. Just giving credit where credit is due. It could be worse, they could make shitty cigars AND mislabel the sizes.  ;D
I have bought my fair share of Gurkhas. Ahhh, to be young and stupid again...

Speaking of which, I hope Flip is doing well. I sent him a text about a week ago and did not hear back.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 09:34:52 AM
[...]

Maybe just saying his name will bring him out of the woodwork.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 09:51:40 AM
Graycliff 1666 Toro - 10/37.50
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 09:58:25 AM
Cohiba Connecticut robusto (5.5"x50) - 10 / $49.99
Just got a couple of 5ers on the Devil for $16...
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 09:59:12 AM
[...]

I'll have to check his facebook page.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 10:00:15 AM
Tropical Storm Elsa has formed and heading towards the Caribbean. Let's see if she'll let it go.
Another funny!
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 10:00:56 AM
Tropical Storm Elsa has formed and heading towards the Caribbean. Let's see if she'll let it go.
Long range looking like she might pay Deano a visit.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 10:01:57 AM
[...]

You're not young anymore...
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 10:02:21 AM
Morning Tony and Dave.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 10:02:56 AM
Heading out early tomorrow and 12 or so hours on the road, so won't be posting much.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 10:09:07 AM
New cigars in at SBC plus some nice samplers including a good one from Warped available again.

Viaje TNT and C-4 back in time for the 4th.

https://www.smallbatchcigar.com/newproducts?utm_source=Small+Batch+Cigar&utm_campaign=59bae6c306-Mailchimp_COPY_02&utm_medium=email&utm_term=0_c33a96f8b2-59bae6c306-80621297&mc_cid=59bae6c306&mc_eid=e69d3d5be2
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 10:27:32 AM
A favorite of Rick's...

Espinosa Crema No. 4 (Robusto) (5.5"x52)
PACK OF 10 / $44.99
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 10:28:09 AM
Raz playing hookie and hanging with the band today?
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2021, 10:30:27 AM
Raz playing hookie and hanging with the band today?
Tomorrow afternoon.  Morning, muchachos.  Dealing with work shit.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 10:54:00 AM
Raz playing hookie and hanging with the band today?
Tomorrow afternoon.  Morning, muchachos.  Dealing with work shit.
Morning, AlmostJamSessionTimeRaz.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 11:04:36 AM
Ave Maria Argentum Perfecto - 10/39.99
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 11:23:49 AM
[...]

Still stupid though...

Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 11:24:50 AM
Raz playing hookie and hanging with the band today?
Tomorrow afternoon.  Morning, muchachos.  Dealing with work shit.
Hola, Razmundo.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 11:25:56 AM
Romeo by Romeo y Julieta toro (6.0"x54) - 5 / $27.50
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 11:27:07 AM
Heading out early tomorrow and 12 or so hours on the road, so won't be posting much.
How long will you be in town?
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 11:28:28 AM
Thursday is almost done. One more meeting this afternoon that I will have to prepare for.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 11:31:21 AM
Thursday is almost done. One more meeting this afternoon that I will have to prepare for.
At this rate, you might hazzuh before I do.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 11:36:05 AM
Thursday is almost done. One more meeting this afternoon that I will have to prepare for.
At this rate, you might hazzuh before I do.
Nah, not officially. I'll be online until at least 4.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2021, 11:40:54 AM
Raz playing hookie and hanging with the band today?
Tomorrow afternoon.  Morning, muchachos.  Dealing with work shit.
Hola, Razmundo.
Morning, T.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2021, 11:41:50 AM
Thursday is almost done. One more meeting this afternoon that I will have to prepare for.
At this rate, you might hazzuh before I do.
Nah, not officially. I'll be online until at least 4.
He'll be drinking and surfing porn, but goddammit...he'll be online.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 11:51:07 AM
Thursday is almost done. One more meeting this afternoon that I will have to prepare for.
At this rate, you might hazzuh before I do.
Nah, not officially. I'll be online until at least 4.
He'll be drinking and surfing porn, but goddammit...he'll be online.
Sounds like he'll be doing a lot of double-clicking.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2021, 12:01:31 PM
The next phase of my studio rebuild begins today.  Just got the notice from Fedex that a shipment is out for delivery.  This shipment contains the MIDI controller keyboard and the audio interface - finally.  So tonight I should finally be able to make some sound.

The expensive magic box that will allow me to run cranked guitar tube amps without waking the neighborhood and killing the household pets is still en route.

The Warden grumbled a bit about the expenditures last night.  I just looked at her and asked if she was enjoying having the summer off work, and if she had everything she needed for her upcoming trip to take the grandnephews to Tucson.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 12:27:40 PM
Thursday is almost done. One more meeting this afternoon that I will have to prepare for.
At this rate, you might hazzuh before I do.
Nah, not officially. I'll be online until at least 4.
He'll be drinking and surfing porn, but goddammit...he'll be online.
Note to self: turn the camera away.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 12:33:38 PM
Good day Mr. Raz.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 12:35:43 PM
The next phase of my studio rebuild begins today.  Just got the notice from Fedex that a shipment is out for delivery.  This shipment contains the MIDI controller keyboard and the audio interface - finally.  So tonight I should finally be able to make some sound.

The expensive magic box that will allow me to run cranked guitar tube amps without waking the neighborhood and killing the household pets is still en route.

The Warden grumbled a bit about the expenditures last night.  I just looked at her and asked if she was enjoying having the summer off work, and if she had everything she needed for her upcoming trip to take the grandnephews to Tucson.
And after thinking about it a little bit, I'm sure she said, your'e right dear, enjoy your studio!
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: razgueado on July 01, 2021, 01:04:19 PM
The next phase of my studio rebuild begins today.  Just got the notice from Fedex that a shipment is out for delivery.  This shipment contains the MIDI controller keyboard and the audio interface - finally.  So tonight I should finally be able to make some sound.

The expensive magic box that will allow me to run cranked guitar tube amps without waking the neighborhood and killing the household pets is still en route.

The Warden grumbled a bit about the expenditures last night.  I just looked at her and asked if she was enjoying having the summer off work, and if she had everything she needed for her upcoming trip to take the grandnephews to Tucson.
And after thinking about it a little bit, I'm sure she said, your'e right dear, enjoy your studio!
Given that the cosmos hasn't winked out of existence, safe to say no that didn't happen.  But she did stop grumbling.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 01:05:36 PM
The next phase of my studio rebuild begins today.  Just got the notice from Fedex that a shipment is out for delivery.  This shipment contains the MIDI controller keyboard and the audio interface - finally.  So tonight I should finally be able to make some sound.

The expensive magic box that will allow me to run cranked guitar tube amps without waking the neighborhood and killing the household pets is still en route.

The Warden grumbled a bit about the expenditures last night.  I just looked at her and asked if she was enjoying having the summer off work, and if she had everything she needed for her upcoming trip to take the grandnephews to Tucson.
Boom.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 01:37:57 PM
Alec Bradley Prensado Gran Toro - 5/29.99
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 02:05:47 PM
Afternoon with a Southern Draw Fraternal Order.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 02:07:59 PM
Macanudo Inspirado Green Robusto - 10/39.99
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 02:08:10 PM
Afternoon with a Southern Draw Fraternal Order.
Livin' the dream.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 02:12:24 PM
Camacho 5 Cigar Assortment and Charger Combo
5 CIGARS / $32.50

The Camacho 5-Cigar Assortment and Charger Combo includes:
1 - Camacho Corojo Robusto (5"x 50)
1 - Camacho Criollo Robusto (5"x 50)
1 - Camacho Connecticut Robusto (5"x 50)
1 - Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto (5"x 50)
1 - Camacho Ecuador Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - 7500mah Instacharge Power Bank

...and its not even rainbow month....
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 02:12:34 PM
Afternoon with a Southern Draw Fraternal Order.
That looks like a very lovely stick.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 02:13:55 PM
Heading out early tomorrow and 12 or so hours on the road, so won't be posting much.
How long will you be in town?
Leaving first thing Monday, so really just Sat. and Sun.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 02:15:14 PM
I'm on cruise control now. Still in a meeting but my part is over. Planning to handle a few administrative tasks after this, including sending my June invoice. I'll be logging off between 3:30 and 4.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 02:16:15 PM
Heading out early tomorrow and 12 or so hours on the road, so won't be posting much.
How long will you be in town?
Leaving first thing Monday, so really just Sat. and Sun.
Oof. I was hoping to sneak in a herf. Even heard from Scott recently and he said he was interested.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 02:20:40 PM
Camacho 5 Cigar Assortment and Charger Combo
5 CIGARS / $32.50

The Camacho 5-Cigar Assortment and Charger Combo includes:
1 - Camacho Corojo Robusto (5"x 50)
1 - Camacho Criollo Robusto (5"x 50)
1 - Camacho Connecticut Robusto (5"x 50)
1 - Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto (5"x 50)
1 - Camacho Ecuador Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - 7500mah Instacharge Power Bank

...and its not even rainbow month....
CNS, definitely a colorful sampler.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on July 01, 2021, 02:20:53 PM
Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 02:21:25 PM
Hazzuh!
Later, LTG.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 02:23:45 PM
Afternoon with a Southern Draw Fraternal Order.
That looks like a very lovely stick.
Solid AJ stick.  One of three CI exclusives that were to be debuted at 2020 Cigarfest....oops.
Well worth a try.
Haven't had the Black or White yet.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 02:26:31 PM
Heading out early tomorrow and 12 or so hours on the road, so won't be posting much.
How long will you be in town?
Leaving first thing Monday, so really just Sat. and Sun.
Oof. I was hoping to sneak in a herf. Even heard from Scott recently and he said he was interested.
Would have made it a longer stay, but travelling with Christopher and he has work on Tues.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 02:27:23 PM
Heading out early tomorrow and 12 or so hours on the road, so won't be posting much.
How long will you be in town?
Leaving first thing Monday, so really just Sat. and Sun.
Oof. I was hoping to sneak in a herf. Even heard from Scott recently and he said he was interested.
Would have made it a longer stay, but travelling with Christopher and he has work on Tues.
Damn working stiffs always screw things up.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 02:35:04 PM
Camacho 5 Cigar Assortment and Charger Combo
5 CIGARS / $32.50

The Camacho 5-Cigar Assortment and Charger Combo includes:
1 - Camacho Corojo Robusto (5"x 50)
1 - Camacho Criollo Robusto (5"x 50)
1 - Camacho Connecticut Robusto (5"x 50)
1 - Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto (5"x 50)
1 - Camacho Ecuador Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - 7500mah Instacharge Power Bank

...and its not even rainbow month....
I've never smoked a cigar that needed to be charged.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 02:37:19 PM
Free smiley shot glasses with orders of $125 using code CHEERS.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 02:38:16 PM
Camacho 5 Cigar Assortment and Charger Combo
5 CIGARS / $32.50

The Camacho 5-Cigar Assortment and Charger Combo includes:
1 - Camacho Corojo Robusto (5"x 50)
1 - Camacho Criollo Robusto (5"x 50)
1 - Camacho Connecticut Robusto (5"x 50)
1 - Camacho Triple Maduro Robusto (5"x 50)
1 - Camacho Ecuador Robusto (5" x 50)
1 - 7500mah Instacharge Power Bank

...and its not even rainbow month....
I've never smoked a cigar that needed to be charged.
It's for your eCigars... ;)
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 02:55:56 PM
Padilla Dominus Double Robusto (5.0"x54)
PACK OF 10 / $34.99
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 03:30:13 PM
Alec Bradley Medalist Robusto (5.0"x52)
PACK OF 10 / $34.99
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 03:33:04 PM
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 04:16:16 PM
Not sure I've seen that with the blue second band.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 08:51:41 PM
Into the evening.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 08:58:38 PM
H Upman by AJF belicoso on sale at Atlantic.

https://atlanticcigar.com/h-upmann-by-aj-fernandez-belicoso/
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 08:59:21 PM
Not sure I've seen that with the blue second band.
Nothing too special.  Limited edition size.

https://atlanticcigar.com/warped-maestro-del-tiempo-6102r-robusto-l-e-100-ct-1/
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 09:05:42 PM
Here's a nice Jam surprise:

Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 (Double Corona) (7.5"x50)
PACK OF 10 / $44.99
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 09:17:27 PM
Here's a nice Jam surprise:

Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 (Double Corona) (7.5"x50)
PACK OF 10 / $44.99
That didn't last long. Was just about to put it in my cart.
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on July 01, 2021, 09:17:56 PM
Ortega Cubao toro (6.0"x50) - 10 / $29.99
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 10:11:17 PM
Here's a nice Jam surprise:

Southern Draw IGNITE 2019 Navy SEALS PB #3 (Double Corona) (7.5"x50)
PACK OF 10 / $44.99
That didn't last long. Was just about to put it in my cart.
Where have  I heard this before?   ::) :P
Title: Re: 7/1/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on July 01, 2021, 10:13:07 PM
Graycliff 10 Year Vintage Maduro PG (Robusto) (5.2"x50)
PACK OF 5 / $ 24.99