CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 10, 2021, 12:47:04 AM

Title: 1/10/2021
Post by: CigarBanter on January 10, 2021, 12:47:04 AM
Hello cigar enthusiasts!  Any deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way.  Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either...  And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 10, 2021, 03:01:22 AM
Well it’s Sunday so 3 NFL games, a smoke a walk and a few good meals. Feeling blessed! But first, I need to get some sleep.  💤  😴
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: bluecollar on January 10, 2021, 05:52:11 AM
Well it’s Sunday so 3 NFL games, a smoke a walk and a few good meals. Feeling blessed! But first, I need to get some sleep.
And I have to check the boilers.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2021, 07:52:36 AM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: bluecollar on January 10, 2021, 08:34:44 AM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Wishing you a happy Sunday
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2021, 09:00:20 AM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Wishing you a happy Sunday
Thanks, brother. May the workday end quickly and you be on to funner things.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2021, 10:44:19 AM
Well it’s Sunday so 3 NFL games, a smoke a walk and a few good meals. Feeling blessed! But first, I need to get some sleep.  💤  😴
Sleep now or during the games with a cigar dropped in your lap... :o
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2021, 10:45:00 AM
Well it’s Sunday so 3 NFL games, a smoke a walk and a few good meals. Feeling blessed! But first, I need to get some sleep.
And I have to check the boilers.
Good, do something low stress to help you recover from yesterday.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2021, 10:45:44 AM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2021, 10:47:03 AM
Good morning Rip Van Oy, VictoryRick, and BigDebtOnTheHorizonTony.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2021, 11:29:58 AM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2021, 11:30:25 AM
Good morning Rip Van Oy, VictoryRick, and BigDebtOnTheHorizonTony.
Good morning, Dave.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2021, 12:07:12 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Yeah, let's not. ;)
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: bluecollar on January 10, 2021, 12:45:05 PM
Good morning Rip Van Oy, VictoryRick, and BigDebtOnTheHorizonTony.
Good afternoon Dave. I can relax while watching the rest of the games today.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: bluecollar on January 10, 2021, 12:45:45 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
I have family down that way.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2021, 12:57:52 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 10, 2021, 01:09:01 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I thought college was free now?
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2021, 01:30:07 PM
Kickoff with a Charter Oak.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2021, 01:35:45 PM
Kickoff with a Charter Oak.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: bluecollar on January 10, 2021, 01:39:47 PM
Kickoff with a Charter Oak.
Always a good choice like the New World Connecticut I started my day with yesterday.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: bluecollar on January 10, 2021, 01:40:28 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I thought college was free now?
Not your private schools.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 10, 2021, 02:22:26 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I thought college was free now?
Not your private schools.
just take a $100,000 student loan and all is forgiven 👍
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 10, 2021, 02:22:47 PM
10-10 great game!
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2021, 04:10:31 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2021, 04:53:51 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
As long as you're OK with her talking about how she went to Clemson for the rest of her life. ;)
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2021, 05:27:36 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
As long as you're OK with her talking about how she went to Clemson for the rest of her life. ;)
My point was that out of state tuition for Clemson isn't that much cheaper. Is it too late to vote for Bernie?
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2021, 06:06:39 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
As long as you're OK with her talking about how she went to Clemson for the rest of her life. ;)
My point was that out of state tuition for Clemson isn't that much cheaper. Is it too late to vote for Bernie?
After last week's riot, I'm not sure what the rules are anymore.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2021, 06:07:17 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
As long as you're OK with her talking about how she went to Clemson for the rest of her life. ;)
My point was that out of state tuition for Clemson isn't that much cheaper. Is it too late to vote for Bernie?
After last week's riot, I'm not sure what the rules are anymore.
Also, if she does go to Clemson, make she she's stocked up on Laranjas.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2021, 07:18:00 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
As long as you're OK with her talking about how she went to Clemson for the rest of her life. ;)
My point was that out of state tuition for Clemson isn't that much cheaper. Is it too late to vote for Bernie?
After last week's riot, I'm not sure what the rules are anymore.
Also, if she does go to Clemson, make she she's stocked up on Laranjas.
That part sounds like a perk.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2021, 07:30:23 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
As long as you're OK with her talking about how she went to Clemson for the rest of her life. ;)
My point was that out of state tuition for Clemson isn't that much cheaper. Is it too late to vote for Bernie?
After last week's riot, I'm not sure what the rules are anymore.
Also, if she does go to Clemson, make she she's stocked up on Laranjas.
That part sounds like a perk.
Maybe they pass them out at the student union. Might be worth looking into. ;)
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: bluecollar on January 10, 2021, 08:17:57 PM
A gift
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2021, 08:21:03 PM
A gift
Gladly accepted.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2021, 08:26:14 PM
Man, is this real life?
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2021, 08:44:41 PM
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2021, 08:51:47 PM
I was busy doing other things and just turned the game on. WTF happened during that first quarter?
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2021, 08:52:13 PM
Gonna go have dinner now and try again in a bit.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: bluecollar on January 10, 2021, 08:53:28 PM
I was busy doing other things and just turned the game on. WTF happened during that first quarter?
Where do you want to start?
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: bluecollar on January 10, 2021, 08:56:17 PM
Man, is this real life?
It's looking like Baltimore is going to Buffalo. We'll see what happens in the next 3 quarters.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2021, 09:03:21 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
As long as you're OK with her talking about how she went to Clemson for the rest of her life. ;)
Whats wrong with that?  😁
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2021, 09:04:48 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
She could do worse.. What is she looking to major in?
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2021, 09:06:56 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
As long as you're OK with her talking about how she went to Clemson for the rest of her life. ;)
My point was that out of state tuition for Clemson isn't that much cheaper. Is it too late to vote for Bernie?
out of state is not near the bargain it used to be, but still about the same as in state for Rutgers.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2021, 09:08:28 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
As long as you're OK with her talking about how she went to Clemson for the rest of her life. ;)
My point was that out of state tuition for Clemson isn't that much cheaper. Is it too late to vote for Bernie?
After last week's riot, I'm not sure what the rules are anymore.
Also, if she does go to Clemson, make she she's stocked up on Laranjas.
I'll  buy him a box.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2021, 09:10:43 PM
All caught up...unlike the Steelers.. 😏
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2021, 09:14:35 PM
All caught up...unlike the Steelers..
Now that's just mean. I'm not counting them out just yet...
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 10, 2021, 09:25:54 PM
Big Ben looks like he has checked out
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2021, 09:26:17 PM
All caught up...unlike the Steelers..
Now that's just mean. I'm not counting them out just yet...
Nor is anyone in Cleveland, I assure you.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 10, 2021, 09:27:52 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
She could do worse.. What is she looking to major in?
don’t they teach cypherin and such at Clemson?
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2021, 09:34:43 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
She could do worse.. What is she looking to major in?
She's undecided for now.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 10, 2021, 09:38:24 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
She could do worse.. What is she looking to major in?
She's undecided for now.
I believe Clemson has a PhD program in that. 😂 PS Steelers didn’t make that first down.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2021, 09:47:23 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
She could do worse.. What is she looking to major in?
She's undecided for now.
I believe Clemson has a PhD program in that. PS Steelers didn’t make that first down.
Right? That near side ref just kept moving his foot to the left. That was some bullshit.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2021, 09:47:40 PM
35-7. Yikes!
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 10, 2021, 09:50:56 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
She could do worse.. What is she looking to major in?
She's undecided for now.
I believe Clemson has a PhD program in that. 😂 PS Steelers didn’t make that first down.
Maybe...they do have a spiffy PhD in Turf Management!
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 10, 2021, 09:53:06 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
She could do worse.. What is she looking to major in?
She's undecided for now.
I believe Clemson has a PhD program in that. 😂 PS Steelers didn’t make that first down.
Maybe...they do have a spiffy PhD in Turf Management!
Agriculture is a fine field of study.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 10, 2021, 09:54:37 PM
Well 12 hours of siting on the couch and now 12 hours in bed....what a day!
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2021, 09:55:03 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
She could do worse.. What is she looking to major in?
She's undecided for now.
I believe Clemson has a PhD program in that. PS Steelers didn’t make that first down.
Right? That near side ref just kept moving his foot to the left. That was some bullshit.
I didn't see the challenge flag get thrown.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2021, 09:56:36 PM
35-7. Yikes!
35-10. I would say that was a successful 2nd quarter.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2021, 10:03:25 PM
And I have to take my daughter to visit a college.

I bid you all a great Sunday and Let's go STEELERS!!!
Which college?  Lafayette?
Marist in Poughkeepsie.
Looking at all the cheap schools then.... :o
I should have her apply to Clemson?
She could do worse.. What is she looking to major in?
She's undecided for now.
I believe Clemson has a PhD program in that. PS Steelers didn’t make that first down.
Right? That near side ref just kept moving his foot to the left. That was some bullshit.
I didn't see the challenge flag get thrown.
Inside of 2 minutes, the replay official was feeling sorry for them, too.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2021, 10:46:43 PM
Second half is going as expected so far.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 10, 2021, 11:31:44 PM
Second half is going as expected so far.
You don't have to worry. The Browns played a great game. Pittsburgh can't expect to move forward with 5 turnovers. Never would have expected the Ravens and Browns to make it further than the Steelers this season. Congrats, Dave.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: Oyam18 on January 10, 2021, 11:41:41 PM
Second half is going as expected so far.
You don't have to worry. The Browns played a great game. Pittsburgh can't expect to move forward with 5 turnovers. Never would have expected the Ravens and Browns to make it further than the Steelers this season. Congrats, Dave.
well we need a Buffalo vs Browns now
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2021, 11:45:30 PM
Second half is going as expected so far.
You don't have to worry. The Browns played a great game. Pittsburgh can't expect to move forward with 5 turnovers. Never would have expected the Ravens and Browns to make it further than the Steelers this season. Congrats, Dave.
We made it interesting, as usual, but what a win. The city might make the Capitol coup look like a dinner party.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2021, 11:45:46 PM
Second half is going as expected so far.
You don't have to worry. The Browns played a great game. Pittsburgh can't expect to move forward with 5 turnovers. Never would have expected the Ravens and Browns to make it further than the Steelers this season. Congrats, Dave.
well we need a Buffalo vs Browns now
That would be fantastic.
Title: Re: 1/10/2021
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 10, 2021, 11:46:49 PM
Second half is going as expected so far.
You don't have to worry. The Browns played a great game. Pittsburgh can't expect to move forward with 5 turnovers. Never would have expected the Ravens and Browns to make it further than the Steelers this season. Congrats, Dave.
well we need a Buffalo vs Browns now
That would be fantastic.
Though, honestly, at this point, I don't even care. Made the playoffs for the first time in 18 years, I have no expectations.