CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 12, 2019, 12:02:39 AM

Title: 1/12/2019
Post by: CigarBanter on January 12, 2019, 12:02:39 AM
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 12, 2019, 12:07:11 AM
Romeo and Juliet's n Gurkha Churchill's. Nothing enticing to get on the daily offerings.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 12, 2019, 02:39:08 AM
I remember a dude named Paul that worked Midnight's. I would shoot the shit with him until Chip got up when I worked graveyard shift.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2019, 05:21:06 AM
Morning WoodieWhackers, Happy 6th Saturday!

Morning Thought:  When things are stiff, it’s even harder to get out of bed.

Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2019, 05:21:32 AM
You still working Blue?
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 12, 2019, 05:33:58 AM
You still working Blue?
Yes Dave not to much longer. Then I will have a cigar from my Man cave.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2019, 05:37:04 AM
You still working Blue?
Yes Dave not to much longer. Then I will have a cigar from my Man cave.
How cold is it up there this morning?
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2019, 05:39:47 AM
35° and cloudy here, wind chill 29°.  Cloudy with 50° for a high today.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 12, 2019, 05:43:51 AM
You still working Blue?
Yes Dave not to much longer. Then I will have a cigar from my Man cave.
How cold is it up there this morning?
It's Cold (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190112/376309037022329a59c596ca1e8a89d4.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2019, 05:46:04 AM
You still working Blue?
Yes Dave not to much longer. Then I will have a cigar from my Man cave.
How cold is it up there this morning?
It's Cold (https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20190112/376309037022329a59c596ca1e8a89d4.jpg)
Too cold for my old ass!
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 12, 2019, 05:50:47 AM
Anything on fire yet Mr Dave?
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2019, 05:58:05 AM
Anything on fire yet Mr Dave?
I never smoke anything this early in the morning, I am generally a one or two per day guy with one mid morning and one mid to late afternoon. Occasionally I have an after dinner smoke.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 12, 2019, 06:25:26 AM
good morning Rick and Dave. 57° climbing to the high 70's.
Committee meeting this afternoon to finalize plans for our chili cookoff.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2019, 06:58:18 AM
Cold as heck here too. 19° at the moment and I don't believe it will warm up above freezing. Expecting some precipitating later this evening.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 12, 2019, 06:58:24 AM
Good morning Dean. I'm headed home in a few. Gonna take a ride out to Cattaraugus reservation this afternoon.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2019, 06:58:51 AM
Good morning Rick, Dave, and Dean.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2019, 06:59:23 AM
Morning Dean’O and Mayor T
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2019, 07:00:35 AM
Good morning Dean. I'm headed home in a few. Gonna take a ride out to Cattaraugus reservation this afternoon.
Heading out myself. But not to any reservation. Going to have coffee with big bro. Enjoy your day.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2019, 07:03:46 AM
Good morning Dean. I'm headed home in a few. Gonna take a ride out to Cattaraugus reservation this afternoon.
Heading out myself. But not to any reservation. Going to have coffee with big bro. Enjoy your day.
But you do that on Sunday🤔

Enjoy!
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 12, 2019, 07:10:32 AM
Good morning Rick, Dave, and Dean.
good morning Tony.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 12, 2019, 07:11:29 AM
Good morning Dean. I'm headed home in a few. Gonna take a ride out to Cattaraugus reservation this afternoon.
Indian smokeshops? are they still tax free?
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 12, 2019, 07:18:24 AM
Good morning Dean. I'm headed home in a few. Gonna take a ride out to Cattaraugus reservation this afternoon.
Heading out myself. But not to any reservation. Going to have coffee with big bro. Enjoy your day.
Have a good day Tony
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 12, 2019, 07:21:12 AM
Good morning Dean. I'm headed home in a few. Gonna take a ride out to Cattaraugus reservation this afternoon.
Indian smokeshops? are they still tax free?
Yes they are or no one would go there right. I'm going to fill up the tank and grab a few cigars.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2019, 07:30:10 AM
Good morning Dean. I'm headed home in a few. Gonna take a ride out to Cattaraugus reservation this afternoon.
Heading out myself. But not to any reservation. Going to have coffee with big bro. Enjoy your day.
But you do that on Sunday

Enjoy!
Not when snow is expected.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2019, 07:38:14 AM
Good morning Dean. I'm headed home in a few. Gonna take a ride out to Cattaraugus reservation this afternoon.
Heading out myself. But not to any reservation. Going to have coffee with big bro. Enjoy your day.
But you do that on Sunday

Enjoy!
Not when snow is expected.
So you usually do it on Sunday except usually on Saturday if snow is usually forecast on Sunday?
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2019, 07:46:41 AM
6-10” of snow at my old condo at Lake of the Ozarks, sure don’t miss that!
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2019, 08:09:17 AM
The CI Weekend Spotlight has certainly turned into a permanent joke!
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 12, 2019, 08:17:34 AM
The CI Weekend Spotlight has certainly turned into a permanent joke!
Last week I bought 4 decent  5packs from CI. Since then I have not ordered in months from there. I remember using a coupon code.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2019, 09:07:32 AM
Brief Rant:

I HATE WINTER!

Ok, returning to normal
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2019, 09:09:01 AM
SHEESH!
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 12, 2019, 09:35:39 AM
Brief Rant:

I HATE WINTER!

Ok, returning to normal
61° here right now. not bad for winter.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 12, 2019, 09:37:19 AM
completed my archives report for tomorrow's district meeting and made reservation for the Fubruary workshop in Orlando.
events committee meeting at 1:30 this afternoon.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2019, 09:37:47 AM
Brief Rant:

I HATE WINTER!

Ok, returning to normal
61° here right now. not bad for winter.
Nice but not what you were saying 2 days ago!
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: FloridaDean on January 12, 2019, 09:55:13 AM
Brief Rant:

I HATE WINTER!

Ok, returning to normal
61° here right now. not bad for winter.
Nice but not what you were saying 2 days ago!
I try to live in the moment. wait 5 minutes, that'll change.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2019, 10:24:31 AM
Guess I will bundle up and take the dogs for a long walk.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2019, 12:07:25 PM
SHEESH, Walking Lull?
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2019, 12:08:58 PM
Mr Overtons funeral service is underway so please keep him in your prayers and light up a smoke in his honor.

The service is being broadcast live on local tv.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/oldest-world-war-ii-veteran-austin-s-richard-overton-dies-at-112/1677201046

Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2019, 01:22:34 PM
Mr Overtons funeral service is underway so please keep him in your prayers and light up a smoke in his honor.

The service is being broadcast live on local tv.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/o ldest-world-war-ii-veteran-austin-s-richard-overton-dies-at-112/1677201046
Truly a well deserved Rockstar Funeral!

RIP Mr Overton

Now I shall have a shot of whiskey and a cigar in his honor.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2019, 01:47:42 PM
Good morning Dean. I'm headed home in a few. Gonna take a ride out to Cattaraugus reservation this afternoon.
Heading out myself. But not to any reservation. Going to have coffee with big bro. Enjoy your day.
But you do that on Sunday

Enjoy!
Not when snow is expected.
So you usually do it on Sunday except usually on Saturday if snow is usually forecast on Sunday?
Exactly.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: bluecollar on January 12, 2019, 01:51:09 PM
Welcome to Moe's. I'm hungry.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 12, 2019, 02:04:58 PM
Mr Overtons funeral service is underway so please keep him in your prayers and light up a smoke in his honor.

The service is being broadcast live on local tv.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/oldest-world-war-ii-veteran-austin-s-richard-overton-dies-at-112/1677201046
LADC Mi Amor Reserva and a shot of Whiskey to honor our BOTL Mr Overton as he is being laid to rest at this time.

 May He Rest In Peace.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: cigarbreath on January 12, 2019, 02:25:56 PM
Welcome to Moe's. I'm hungry.
The Duff’s on bc!
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2019, 02:49:35 PM
Mr Overtons funeral service is underway so please keep him in your prayers and light up a smoke in his honor.

The service is being broadcast live on local tv.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/o ldest-world-war-ii-veteran-austin-s-richard-overton-dies-at-112/1677201046
Truly a well deserved Rockstar Funeral!

RIP Mr Overton

Now I shall have a shot of whiskey and a cigar in his honor.
I will too... At least the shot of whisky.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2019, 10:34:20 PM
Mr Overtons funeral service is underway so please keep him in your prayers and light up a smoke in his honor.

The service is being broadcast live on local tv.

https://www.kxan.com/news/local/austin/o ldest-world-war-ii-veteran-austin-s-richard-overton-dies-at-112/1677201046
Truly a well deserved Rockstar Funeral!

RIP Mr Overton

Now I shall have a shot of whiskey and a cigar in his honor.
I will too... At least the shot of whisky.
Well I didn't lie. I wound up having a couple of Old Fashioneds. Seemed appropriate.
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2019, 10:35:01 PM
Now I think we should move this along to page 4...
Title: Re: 1/12/2019
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 12, 2019, 10:35:15 PM
Now I think we should move this along to page 4...
Done.