CigarBanter

Cigar Banter => Daily Cigar Deals Discussion => Topic started by: CigarBanter on January 11, 2017, 12:00:02 AM

Title: 1/11/2017
Post by: CigarBanter on January 11, 2017, 12:00:02 AM
Any hump day deals on the various internet sites that are worth talking about? Join in this discussion and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 05:34:53 AM
Morning Humpers, Humpees and The Humped

Hump day means 2/3 done for me ;D

Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 05:36:16 AM
3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 05:40:23 AM
60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 05:53:00 AM
Off to work I go.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 06:15:42 AM
Morning Tex, humpers.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 06:16:17 AM
60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 06:24:32 AM
Morning Dave and Dave, good Humpday to ya.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 06:26:01 AM
Today is Wednesday, Jan. 11, the 11th day of 2017. There are 354 days left in the year.

Today's Highlight in History:

On Jan. 11, 1927, the creation of the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences was proposed during a dinner of Hollywood luminaries at the Ambassador Hotel in Los Angeles.

On this date:

In 1861, Alabama became the fourth state to withdraw from the Union.

In 1908, President Theodore Roosevelt proclaimed the Grand Canyon National Monument (it became a national park in 1919).

In 1913, the first enclosed sedan-type automobile, a Hudson, went on display at the 13th National Automobile Show in New York.

In 1935, aviator Amelia Earhart began an 18-hour trip from Honolulu to Oakland, California, that made her the first person to fly solo across any part of the Pacific Ocean.

In 1942, Japan declared war against the Netherlands, the same day that Imperial Japanese forces invaded the Dutch East Indies.

In 1946, the People's Republic of Albania was proclaimed after King Zog was formally deposed by the Communists.

In 1964, U.S. Surgeon General Luther Terry issued "Smoking and Health," a report which concluded that "cigarette smoking contributes substantially to mortality from certain specific diseases and to the overall death rate."

In 1966, Swiss artist Alberto Giacometti, 64, died in Chur.

In 1977, France set off an international uproar by releasing Abu Daoud, a PLO official behind the massacre of Israeli athletes at the 1972 Munich Olympics.

In 1989, nine days before leaving the White House, President Ronald Reagan bade the nation farewell in a prime-time address, saying of his eight years in office: "We meant to change a nation and instead we changed a world."

In 1995, 51 people were killed when a Colombian DC-9 jetliner crashed as it was preparing to land near the Caribbean resort of Cartagena - however, 9-year-old Erika Delgado survived.

In 2003, calling the death penalty process "arbitrary and capricious, and therefore immoral," Illinois Gov. George Ryan commuted the sentences of 167 condemned inmates, clearing his state's death row two days before leaving office.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 06:26:40 AM
Ten years ago: President George W. Bush's plan to send more troops to Iraq ran into a wall of criticism on Capitol Hill from both Democrats and Republicans. Democrats selected Denver as the site of their 2008 presidential convention. English soccer star David Beckham announced a five-year deal to play for the Los Angeles Galaxy.

Five years ago: Joran van der Sloot (YOHR'-uhn VAN'-dur-sloht), the longtime suspect in the still unsolved disappearance of American Natalee Holloway in Aruba, pleaded guilty in Lima to the 2010 murder of a Peruvian woman, Stephany Flores; he was sentenced to 28 years in prison. French TV cameraman Gilles Jacquier was killed while filming a pro-government rally in Homs, Syria; he was the first Western journalist to die in the Syrian uprising.

One year ago: Gunmen stormed into a Baghdad mall, killing 18 people; the Islamic State group claimed responsibility. Northern Ireland lawmakers appointed Arlene Foster as the first female leader of their unity government. No. 2 Alabama outlasted No. 1 Clemson in a 45-40 victory in the College Football Playoff championship game. Baseball Hall of Famer Monte Irvin, 96, died in Houston. William A. "Bill" Del Monte, the last survivor of the devastating San Francisco earthquake and fire of 1906, died at a retirement home in nearby Marin County at 109 years old.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 06:27:15 AM
Today's Birthdays: The former prime minister of Canada, Jean Chretien (zhahn kray-tee-EHN'), is 83. Actor Mitchell Ryan is 83. Actor Felix Silla is 80. Movie director Joel Zwick is 75. Country singer Naomi Judd is 71. World Golf Hall of Famer Ben Crenshaw is 65. Singer Robert Earl Keen is 61. Actress Phyllis Logan is 61. Musician Vicki Peterson (The Bangles) is 59. Actress Kim Coles is 55. Actor Jason Connery is 54. Former child actress Dawn Lyn (TV: "My Three Sons") is 54. Contemporary Christian musician Jim Bryson (MercyMe) is 49. Rock musician Tom Dumont (No Doubt) is 49. Movie director Malcolm D. Lee is 47. Singer Mary J. Blige is 46. Musician Tom Rowlands (The Chemical Brothers) is 46. Actor Marc Blucas is 45. Actress Amanda Peet is 45. Actor Rockmond Dunbar is 44. Actress Aja Naomi King is 32. Actress Kristolyn Lloyd is 32. Reality TV star Jason Wahler is 30. Pop singer Cody Simpson is 20.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 06:27:54 AM
Thought for Today: "Finish each day and be done with it. You have done what you could." - Ralph Waldo Emerson, American essayist, poet and philosopher (1803-1882).
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 06:52:40 AM
60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 07:03:23 AM
60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
You know it, Larry!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 11, 2017, 07:12:37 AM
Good morning Daves and Stank.  Windier than schitt here today, going to mess up my hair.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 07:16:21 AM
60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
But if they fall on the tree lawn, are they on your property or the municipality?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 07:17:23 AM
Good morning Daves and Stank.  Windier than schitt here today, going to mess up my hair.
You're not wearing pants?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 07:17:29 AM
Good morning Daves and Stank.  Windier than schitt here today, going to mess up my hair.
They do make gel products for that...
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 07:17:37 AM
The FBI Is Apparently Paying Geek Squad Members To Dig Around In Computers For Evidence Of Criminal Activity

Law enforcement has a number of informants working for it and the companies that already pay their paychecks, like UPS, for example. It also has a number of government employees working for the TSA, keeping their eyes peeled for "suspicious" amounts of cash it can swoop in and seize.

Unsurprisingly, the FBI also has a number of paid informants. Some of these informants apparently work at Best Buy -- Geek Squad by day, government informants by… well, also by day.

https://www.techdirt.com/articles/20170106/10163236419/fbi-is-apparently-paying-geek-squad-members-to-dig-around-computers-evidence-criminal-activity.shtml
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 07:17:55 AM
Morning Biebs and Mr. Bean.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 07:18:24 AM
60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
But if they fall on the tree lawn, are they on your property or the municipality?
It's Ohio, does it really matter?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 07:19:22 AM
60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
And if they fall, do they make a sound?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 07:20:12 AM
Hello, boys.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 11, 2017, 07:22:07 AM
Good morning Daves and Stank.  Windier than schitt here today, going to mess up my hair.
They do make gel products for that...
Need some for my manscaping today.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 11, 2017, 07:22:40 AM
Hello, boys.
Morning Mr Mayor.  What's on the agenda today?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 07:24:18 AM
60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
And if they fall, do they make a sound?
They were making a lot of noise last night. Sounded like my house was gonna blow over!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 07:25:00 AM
Morning Mayor Tony.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 07:25:24 AM
60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
But if they fall on the tree lawn, are they on your property or the municipality?
Technically, I believe it's the city's property. But you know, still my job to maintain it, free of charge.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 07:27:38 AM
60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
LOL
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 07:28:01 AM
60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
And if they fall, do they make a sound?
They were making a lot of noise last night. Sounded like my house was gonna blow over!
So it sounded like Dean's trailer?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 07:28:15 AM
Good morning Daves and Stank.  Windier than schitt here today, going to mess up my hair.
You're lucky.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 07:31:33 AM
Hello, boys.
Morning Mr Mayor.  What's on the agenda today?
More studying. Wanted to retake the exam this week but the flu and throwing out my back put a damper on that. I may take in the Christmas lights if it gets warm enough.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 11, 2017, 07:33:57 AM
Hello, boys.
Morning Mr Mayor.  What's on the agenda today?
More studying. Wanted to retake the exam this week but the flu and throwing out my back put a damper on that. I may take in the Christmas lights if it gets warm enough.
Maybe put a cigar in that plan if it's warming up outside.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 07:38:48 AM
Hello, boys.
Morning Mr Mayor.  What's on the agenda today?
More studying. Wanted to retake the exam this week but the flu and throwing out my back put a damper on that. I may take in the Christmas lights if it gets warm enough.
Maybe put a cigar in that plan if it's warming up outside.
Definitely part of the plan if I'm outdoors undoing the lights.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 07:40:28 AM
60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
And if they fall, do they make a sound?
They were making a lot of noise last night. Sounded like my house was gonna blow over!
So it sounded like Dean's trailer?
Partly, except all my noise was coming from the outside.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 11, 2017, 07:42:17 AM
G'Morning, Banter...
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 11, 2017, 07:44:10 AM
3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 07:44:35 AM
60 degrees here and up to 80 for the afternoon but another high wind advisory for later in the day.  Winds 20-30 with gusts to 40.
Had our own wind issues here last night, gusts up to 50. Lots of branches down on the drive in today. At least it brought some warmer temps with it.
Any branches fall in the tree lawn?
And if they fall, do they make a sound?
They were making a lot of noise last night. Sounded like my house was gonna blow over!
So it sounded like Dean's trailer?
Partly, except all my noise was coming from the outside.
Probably less moaning too.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 07:49:51 AM
3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 11, 2017, 07:57:27 AM
3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.

That's quite the list you have going there, but it's only 4... Dean might have those checked off by noon. You just have to apply yourself.  ;)
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 08:00:21 AM
3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.

That's quite the list you have going there, but it's only 4... Dean might have those checked off by noon. You just have to apply yourself.  ;)

Just checked out the mash. That's not too bad of a deal even without using the code. Also curious about the E.P. Carrillo La Alianza Rosado Unicos on there. Anyone?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 11, 2017, 08:04:20 AM

3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.

That's quite the list you have going there, but it's only 4... Dean might have those checked off by noon. You just have to apply yourself.  ;)

Just checked out the mash. That's not too bad of a deal even without using the code. Also curious about the E.P. Carrillo La Alianza Rosado Unicos on there. Anyone?

I think TravellinDave is the EPC rep. I bet he's got an opinion... he may have even smoked one.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 08:05:29 AM
Hello, boys.
Morning Mr Mayor.  What's on the agenda today?
More studying. Wanted to retake the exam this week but the flu and throwing out my back put a damper on that. I may take in the Christmas lights if it gets warm enough.
Maybe put a cigar in that plan if it's warming up outside.
Maybe?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 08:10:21 AM

3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.

That's quite the list you have going there, but it's only 5... Dean might have those checked off by noon. You just have to apply yourself.  ;)

Just checked out the mash. That's not too bad of a deal even without using the code. Also curious about the E.P. Carrillo La Alianza Rosado Unicos on there. Anyone?
I have not sampled either of the La Alianza's yet.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 11, 2017, 08:10:48 AM

3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.

That's quite the list you have going there, but it's only 4... Dean might have those checked off by noon. You just have to apply yourself.  ;)

Just checked out the mash. That's not too bad of a deal even without using the code. Also curious about the E.P. Carrillo La Alianza Rosado Unicos on there. Anyone?

I haven't had anything new from the line since the new wave... which was decent. I do keep a few La Historia's on hand though. I enjoy that one.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 08:11:46 AM
3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.
IMHO the AJF is the best of the group, your choice as to smoke it first or last...
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 08:18:45 AM
3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.

That's quite the list you have going there, but it's only 4... Dean might have those checked off by noon. You just have to apply yourself.  ;)
Seeing as I haven't smoked anything in a month, my short list should take me to mid May. I will surely have accumulated 100 more cigars by then. Do you see my dilemma?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 08:29:42 AM
3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.
IMHO the AJF is the best of the group, your choice as to smoke it first or last...
I may move the Las Mareas up before the OOO. But last? Do you know something I don't know? I'm not planning on having my last cigar for a few more years down the road.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 11, 2017, 08:33:03 AM
good morning guys. it's golf day but I have to run around and get lab work done and chase a prescription. not sure I'll be done in time.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 08:36:19 AM
3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.
That's a stupid list
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 08:40:34 AM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 08:46:23 AM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/
And enough available so we don't bid against each other.... :P
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 08:46:53 AM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/
And enough available so we don't bid against each other.... :P
Retirement tub worthy
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 08:52:17 AM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/
It begins!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 08:54:47 AM
3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.
That's a stupid list
Yes
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 08:58:54 AM
good morning guys. it's golf day but I have to run around and get lab work done and chase a prescription. not sure I'll be done in time.
Get yourself a GoodRx card. It's free and it will save you something on that prescription. Not as good as most insurances but should help a little. Ask the pharmacist.

Good luck today, Deano.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 09:01:06 AM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/
And enough available so we don't bid against each other.... :P
Retirement tub worthy
Two boxes of HN's (213's) in the tubs already.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 09:01:48 AM
good morning guys. it's golf day but I have to run around and get lab work done and chase a prescription. not sure I'll be done in time.
Morning Dean, good luck with things!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 09:02:36 AM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/
It begins!
I am looking for super deals on Namakubi's!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 09:03:47 AM
3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.
IMHO the AJF is the best of the group, your choice as to smoke it first or last...
I may move the Las Mareas up before the OOO. But last? Do you know something I don't know? I'm not planning on having my last cigar for a few more years down the road.
Purchased a 5'r of Las Mareas a couple of months ago and smoked one of them, not bad by any means but I was not overly excited by it either.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 09:05:34 AM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/
And enough available so we don't bid against each other.... :P
Retirement tub worthy
Two boxes of HN's in the tubs already.
His will always have more age on them, Scott. ;)
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 11, 2017, 09:07:05 AM

[...]

Wait, I've had the Seleccion Oscuro too. Liked that one as well
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 11, 2017, 09:09:10 AM
3 quality smokes at the Sister today

All day Mash but nothing exciting there now

CI Joe and the FU Suck

There's a Crowned Heads sampler that includes a couple Las Mareas that is code eligible... if anyone was interested in trying one.  ;)
Good morning, Steve. Found a Las Mareas I picked up at the b&m, while rooting around the humidor yesterday. It's on my short list of "to smoke". I've got a Room101 Big Payback connie, an AJF Bellas Artes, and an Omar Ortez Original before it.
That's a stupid list

Well, I wasn't going to say anything, but if you're only smoking an average of a cigar a month, this list is a bit of a let down.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 11, 2017, 09:12:11 AM
[...]

Agree with that assessment, except on the negative side of meh for me.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 09:13:48 AM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/
It begins!
I am looking for super deals on Namakubi's!
+1
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 09:16:05 AM
good morning guys. it's golf day but I have to run around and get lab work done and chase a prescription. not sure I'll be done in time.
Get yourself a GoodRx card. It's free and it will save you something on that prescription. Not as good as most insurances but should help a little. Ask the pharmacist.

Good luck today, Deano.
Watch yourself Dean, this is coming from the guy that just paid $1,400 for Tamiflu
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 09:16:55 AM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/
And enough available so we don't bid against each other.... :P
Retirement tub worthy
Two boxes of HN's in the tubs already.
His will always have more age on them, Scott. ;)
Back to the drawing board!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 11, 2017, 09:18:06 AM
I must have missed the Pile-On-Tony day memo.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 09:18:32 AM
good morning all!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 09:19:06 AM
I must have missed the Pile-On-Tony day memo.
It's a daily endeavor
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 09:19:37 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 09:24:43 AM
I must have missed the Pile-On-Tony day memo.
Duh, it's Wednesday.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 09:25:10 AM
good morning all!
Howdy, Sam.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 09:29:10 AM
good morning guys. it's golf day but I have to run around and get lab work done and chase a prescription. not sure I'll be done in time.
Get yourself a GoodRx card. It's free and it will save you something on that prescription. Not as good as most insurances but should help a little. Ask the pharmacist.

Good luck today, Deano.
Watch yourself Dean, this is coming from the guy that just paid $1,400 for Tamiflu
You really are a stankyfish. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 09:29:29 AM
Bucket o' crap day at the Page.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 09:35:45 AM
Bucket o' crap day at the Page.
At least they called it on the intro.  some of them actually are good yard gars.  the Flor De Oliva's are smokable in a pinch and great to hand out.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 09:36:43 AM
Bucket o' crap day at the Page.
At least they called it on the intro.  some of them actually are good yard gars.  the Flor De Oliva's are smokable in a pinch and great to hand out.
I've heard the same thing about the Schizo.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 09:36:52 AM
good morning all!
Morning Sam
Hey Scott.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 09:37:47 AM
good morning all!
Howdy, Sam.
Hi Tony.  keeps warming up out there today, it may be a cigar lunch!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 09:41:16 AM
good morning all!
Howdy, Sam.
Hi Tony.  keeps warming up out there today, it may be a cigar lunch!
Absolutely. I'm looking forward to taking down the Christmas lawn ornaments.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 09:46:20 AM
good morning guys. it's golf day but I have to run around and get lab work done and chase a prescription. not sure I'll be done in time.
Get yourself a GoodRx card. It's free and it will save you something on that prescription. Not as good as most insurances but should help a little. Ask the pharmacist.

Good luck today, Deano.
Watch yourself Dean, this is coming from the guy that just paid $1,400 for Tamiflu
You really are a stankyfish. Sheesh.
:'(
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 11, 2017, 09:47:42 AM
good morning all!
Howdy, Sam.
Hi Tony.  keeps warming up out there today, it may be a cigar lunch!

Howdy, Sammy. Warming up here as well. Supposed to be 68 here today. Which makes perfect sense since it was just snowing and sub 30's only 2 days ago... Thanks, AlGore
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 11, 2017, 09:52:37 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 09:54:38 AM
good morning all!
Howdy, Sam.
Hi Tony.  keeps warming up out there today, it may be a cigar lunch!

Howdy, Sammy. Warming up here as well. Supposed to be 68 here today. Which makes perfect sense since it was just snowing and sub 30's only 2 days ago... Thanks, AlGore
Hey BS!  Nice! I think we're supposed to get a taste of that tomorrow.  may just get 2 cigar lunches this week!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 09:54:50 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 11, 2017, 09:55:27 AM
Morning, muchachos.
Morning Raz.
Sam!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 09:56:02 AM
good morning all!
Howdy, Sam.
Hi Tony.  keeps warming up out there today, it may be a cigar lunch!
Absolutely. I'm looking forward to taking down the Christmas lawn ornaments.
Sounds like a plan!  Took the tree down this weekend and no yard stuff so we're officially done with Christmas 2016!  just have to get all of this stuff back up into the attic....
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 09:57:49 AM
good morning all!
Howdy, Sam.
Hi Tony.  keeps warming up out there today, it may be a cigar lunch!
Absolutely. I'm looking forward to taking down the Christmas lawn ornaments.
Sounds like a plan!  Took the tree down this weekend and no yard stuff so we're officially done with Christmas 2016!  just have to get all of this stuff back up into the attic....
Morning SS,  I also just lack that same final step of the attic.

I did have the old Santa in the yard and warden had a few items on the porch but those are all in the garage awaiting the attic drill also.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 11, 2017, 10:06:41 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret. You sleep in today?  ;D
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 11, 2017, 10:08:12 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret. You sleep in today?  ;D
Managed to make it till 5am today.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: BackyardSmoker on January 11, 2017, 10:24:04 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret. You sleep in today?  ;D
Managed to make it till 5am today.

You'll get there eventually... then they'll change the clocks again.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 11, 2017, 10:25:39 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret. You sleep in today?  ;D
Managed to make it till 5am today.

You'll get there eventually... then they'll change the clocks again.
Ain't that the truth.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 10:27:52 AM
good morning all!
Howdy, Sam.
Hi Tony.  keeps warming up out there today, it may be a cigar lunch!
Absolutely. I'm looking forward to taking down the Christmas lawn ornaments.
Sounds like a plan!  Took the tree down this weekend and no yard stuff so we're officially done with Christmas 2016!  just have to get all of this stuff back up into the attic....
Morning SS,  I also just lack that same final step of the attic.

I did have the old Santa in the yard and warden had a few items on the porch but those are all in the garage awaiting the attic drill also.
Morning TR.  The attic trip sometimes waits until February as it's in a back bedroom and we don't go back there too often, the out of sight out of mind thing kicks in.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 10:39:49 AM

[...]

Both superior offerings.  Capa del Sol is a very worthwhile new offering, and don't forget EPC has done many of the Crowned Heads offerings.  Some years of the Short Run and LE may be the best however.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 10:43:12 AM
[...]

I agree, have the La Careme to make up for it or even the lighter more subtle Luminosa.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 10:44:45 AM
good morning all!
Howdy, Sam.
Hi Tony.  keeps warming up out there today, it may be a cigar lunch!

Howdy, Sammy. Warming up here as well. Supposed to be 68 here today. Which makes perfect sense since it was just snowing and sub 30's only 2 days ago... Thanks, AlGore
Hey BS!  Nice! I think we're supposed to get a taste of that tomorrow.  may just get 2 cigar lunches this week!
But back in the freezer for the weekend.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 10:44:59 AM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 10:46:53 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret. You sleep in today?  ;D
Managed to make it till 5am today.
Need some light therapy or something there Raz.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 11, 2017, 10:51:11 AM
Morning, muchachos.

Hey, Bret. You sleep in today?  ;D
Managed to make it till 5am today.
Need some light therapy or something there Raz.
Nah, just need to be more active in the evening, instead of falling asleep in my recliner in front of the TV. I usually have so many things going on that this isn't a problem. But there's been a lull.

Time to start preparing for my trip to Front Sight for President's Day weekend, I guess. Get back on the range.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 10:59:11 AM

[...]

La Careme sounds good too, I'll add it to the list. But first the Big Payback connie. Heading out now to get that started.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 11:00:16 AM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 11:01:55 AM

[...]

Remember to lift with your legs!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 11:02:05 AM
Went ahead and hit the Holt's 1 day Rocky deal.  looks like some of his better offerings, at least of what I've smoked of his.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 11:07:59 AM
Went ahead and hit the Holt's 1 day Rocky deal.  looks like some of his better offerings, at least of what I've smoked of his.
Hard to go wrong for $2 per.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 11:12:21 AM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/
Who's DG in Three Bridges?  Hmmm.....
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 11:13:19 AM
Waterfall meets high winds

http://www.accuweather.com/en/videos/trending-now/strong-winds-turn-waterfall-upside-down/5276702604001
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 11:14:27 AM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/
Who's DG in Three Bridges?  Hmmm.....
Not sure, but I think I recognize DG of Ewing, NJ.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 11:19:09 AM
good morning all!
Howdy, Sam.
Hi Tony.  keeps warming up out there today, it may be a cigar lunch!
Absolutely. I'm looking forward to taking down the Christmas lawn ornaments.
Sounds like a plan!  Took the tree down this weekend and no yard stuff so we're officially done with Christmas 2016!  just have to get all of this stuff back up into the attic....
Morning SS,  I also just lack that same final step of the attic.

I did have the old Santa in the yard and warden had a few items on the porch but those are all in the garage awaiting the attic drill also.
Morning TR.  The attic trip sometimes waits until February as it's in a back bedroom and we don't go back there too often, the out of sight out of mind thing kicks in.
Our attic entrance is in the garage making it real easy to ignore for a while.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 11:29:05 AM
Went ahead and hit the Holt's 1 day Rocky deal.  looks like some of his better offerings, at least of what I've smoked of his.
Hard to go wrong for $2 per.
sort of the way I looked at it.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 11:29:08 AM
[...]

I thought the La Careme was excellent, haven't gotten to the Luminosa yet
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 11:32:21 AM
[...]

La Crčme is quite good but have not had the Luminosa myself.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 11:42:05 AM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/
Who's DG in Three Bridges?  Hmmm.....
Not sure, but I think I recognize DG of Ewing, NJ.
Yea, that one I recognize.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 11:42:52 AM
[...]

Nice morning smoke (now that you are moving into the time available to enjoy morning smokes).
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 11:43:21 AM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/
Who's DG in Three Bridges?  Hmmm.....
Not sure, but I think I recognize DG of Ewing, NJ.
Met one, you've met 'em all
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 11:43:27 AM
[...]

A very different cigar for sure.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 11:48:46 AM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/
Who's DG in Three Bridges?  Hmmm.....
Not sure, but I think I recognize DG of Ewing, NJ.
Met one, you've met 'em all
More Dave envy......sad, just sad.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 11, 2017, 11:54:29 AM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 11, 2017, 12:18:50 PM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/ (http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/)
Who's DG in Three Bridges?  Hmmm.....
Not sure, but I think I recognize DG of Ewing, NJ.
Met one, you've met 'em all
More Dave envy......sad, just sad.
All these Dave wannabes.  Sheesh!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 12:23:02 PM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/ (http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/)
Who's DG in Three Bridges?  Hmmm.....
Not sure, but I think I recognize DG of Ewing, NJ.
Met one, you've met 'em all
More Dave envy......sad, just sad.
All these Dave wannabes.  Sheesh!
Exactly!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 12:25:33 PM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/ (http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/)
Who's DG in Three Bridges?  Hmmm.....
Not sure, but I think I recognize DG of Ewing, NJ.
Met one, you've met 'em all
More Dave envy......sad, just sad.
All these Dave wannabes.  Sheesh!
How can you blame them?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 12:33:55 PM

[...]

Just what the doctor ordered...
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170111/b1f7da4395934528a19d165203885722.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 12:35:05 PM

[...]

Very nice, I'm jealous.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 11, 2017, 12:40:19 PM

[...]

A Flor da Tamiflu?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 11, 2017, 12:46:17 PM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/ (http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/)
Who's DG in Three Bridges?  Hmmm.....
Not sure, but I think I recognize DG of Ewing, NJ.
Met one, you've met 'em all
More Dave envy......sad, just sad.
All these Dave wannabes.  Sheesh!
How can you blame them?
Sorry...I just threw up a little. Somebody bring the sawdust.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 11, 2017, 12:52:32 PM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/ (http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/)
Who's DG in Three Bridges?  Hmmm.....
Not sure, but I think I recognize DG of Ewing, NJ.
Met one, you've met 'em all
More Dave envy......sad, just sad.
All these Dave wannabes.  Sheesh!
How can you blame them?
Aspiration to achieve a state of Daveness.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 12:56:04 PM
http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/ (http://www.cigarbid.com/auction/lot/2490777/room-101-serie-hn-305-mazo-of-25/)
Who's DG in Three Bridges?  Hmmm.....
Not sure, but I think I recognize DG of Ewing, NJ.
Met one, you've met 'em all
More Dave envy......sad, just sad.
All these Dave wannabes.  Sheesh!
How can you blame them?
Sorry...I just threw up a little. Somebody bring the sawdust.
Wow, sounds like you've got the envy the worst. Someone get this guy some Tamiflu!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 12:56:54 PM

[...]

CNS, watch it Mike, he'll accuse you of being stanky
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 11, 2017, 01:03:01 PM

[...]

stankbref?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 01:06:17 PM

[...]

Well, I've never known cigar breath to be very pleasant, so...
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 01:16:47 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 01:18:08 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 11, 2017, 01:19:37 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USEEhCyIs6Q (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USEEhCyIs6Q)
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 01:20:30 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
And I have a really off the wall suggestion - get a fuk'n FREE flu shot in September or October.    Even Obummercare pays for those I think.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 01:24:21 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
And I have a really off the wall suggestion - get a fuk'n FREE flu shot in September or October.    Even Obummercare pays for those I think.
Now THERE'S a thought.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 11, 2017, 01:24:25 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
And I have a really off the wall suggestion - get a fuk'n FREE flu shot in September or October.    Even Obummercare pays for those I think.
The scary thing you learn from twelve years of managing data for epidemiologists is that most of the contagions in the world originate in shit and are transmitted by people rubbing shit into their mucous membranes because they won't wash their hands.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 01:24:41 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USEEhCyIs6Q (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USEEhCyIs6Q)
Oh nice....
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 01:28:29 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
And I have a really off the wall suggestion - get a fuk'n FREE flu shot in September or October.    Even Obummercare pays for those I think.
The scary thing you learn from twelve years of managing data for epidemiologists is that most of the contagions in the world originate in shit and are transmitted by people rubbing shit into their mucous membranes because they won't wash their hands.
True, with the major exceptions of the flu and of course STD's....
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 01:32:00 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USEEhCyIs6Q (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USEEhCyIs6Q)
Oh nice....
We provide sundry and multifarious educational topics and data.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 01:35:11 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USEEhCyIs6Q (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USEEhCyIs6Q)
Oh nice....
We provide sundry and multifarious educational topics and data.
For those with limited vocabularies - we provide unlimited bullshit
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 01:42:23 PM

[...]

Classic connie flavors. Perfect burn right down to the nub. Good way to pop my 2017 cherry. Already looking forward to tomorrow's cigar.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 11, 2017, 01:42:44 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
And I have a really off the wall suggestion - get a fuk'n FREE flu shot in September or October.    Even Obummercare pays for those I think.
The scary thing you learn from twelve years of managing data for epidemiologists is that most of the contagions in the world originate in shit and are transmitted by people rubbing shit into their mucous membranes because they won't wash their hands.
True, with the major exceptions of the flu and of course STD's....
Influenza originates in aquatic birds, jumps to humans via exposure to poultry shit.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 01:44:41 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
No joke, Sam. We went through about a year or two of coughing into our sleeves and now I see so many people not covering their mouths at all. My 39 year old brother-in-law is the worst offender of that. WTF?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 01:45:07 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
If only.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 01:48:02 PM
Outdoor lights and ornaments packed away. Now to figure out what's for lunch.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 01:50:26 PM
Outdoor lights and ornaments packed away. Now to figure out what's for lunch.
Better have another cigar while you plan lunch
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 01:52:55 PM
Outdoor lights and ornaments packed away. Now to figure out what's for lunch.
AJ Belle Arte?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: cigarbreath on January 11, 2017, 01:55:25 PM

[...]

stankybreath?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 01:57:27 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
And I have a really off the wall suggestion - get a fuk'n FREE flu shot in September or October.    Even Obummercare pays for those I think.
Not for long!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 02:01:59 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
And I have a really off the wall suggestion - get a fuk'n FREE flu shot in September or October.    Even Obummercare pays for those I think.
Not for long!
Good, cause we taxpayers are the ones giving the money to the obummer to provide things free to others.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 02:06:20 PM
Snapping up companies left and right!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-acquires-la-gran-llave-19191
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 02:09:18 PM
Snapping up companies left and right!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-acquires-la-gran-llave-19191
FDA threat is killing off the little guys.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 02:18:33 PM
Nap Lull?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 02:22:08 PM
Snapping up companies left and right!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-acquires-la-gran-llave-19191
He's taking over!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-opens-new-factory-producing-601-brand-19153
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 02:25:56 PM
Snapping up companies left and right!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-acquires-la-gran-llave-19191
He's taking over!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-opens-new-factory-producing-601-brand-19153
Speaking of 601's I have yet to see the first discount on Warhead III's
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 02:28:59 PM
Snapping up companies left and right!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-acquires-la-gran-llave-19191
He's taking over!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-opens-new-factory-producing-601-brand-19153
Speaking of 601's I have yet to see the first discount on Warhead III's
Apparently, the whole brand was in high demand. Maybe discounts will be on the way if the production ramps up.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: FloridaDean on January 11, 2017, 02:34:27 PM
good morning guys. it's golf day but I have to run around and get lab work done and chase a prescription. not sure I'll be done in time.
Get yourself a GoodRx card. It's free and it will save you something on that prescription. Not as good as most insurances but should help a little. Ask the pharmacist.

Good luck today, Deano.

labs done, breakfast at a new diner, then WalMart shopping, and called that meds were ready to be picked up. a lot of running around. cost me more in gas than the out of pocket for labs and meds.

I am ready for a nap. tried to get the lady to fool around but that was a lost cause. oh well. nap time then think about dinner of some kind.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 02:35:55 PM
Snapping up companies left and right!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-acquires-la-gran-llave-19191
He's taking over!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-opens-new-factory-producing-601-brand-19153
Speaking of 601's I have yet to see the first discount on Warhead III's
Apparently, the whole brand was in high demand. Maybe discounts will be on the way if the production ramps up.
One of the regular deals going are the Warhead II's on the bid almost every day for $56/box and nobody ever bids on them.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 02:37:09 PM
good morning guys. it's golf day but I have to run around and get lab work done and chase a prescription. not sure I'll be done in time.
Get yourself a GoodRx card. It's free and it will save you something on that prescription. Not as good as most insurances but should help a little. Ask the pharmacist.

Good luck today, Deano.

labs done, breakfast at a new diner, then WalMart shopping, and called that meds were ready to be picked up. a lot of running around. cost me more in gas than the out of pocket for labs and meds.

I am ready for a nap. tried to get the lady to fool around but that was a lost cause. oh well. nap time then think about dinner of some kind.
Good you got it all done and not a heap of out of pocket cost.  Just play around with yourself then have a nap.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 02:37:52 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USEEhCyIs6Q (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USEEhCyIs6Q)
Oh nice....
We provide sundry and multifarious educational topics and data.
Damn, 5 syllables!  I'm impressed.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 02:39:07 PM
Not just Cigars I guess, maybe AJ would like to have a motorcycle line.

VICTORY MOTORCYLE has announced that it is winding down production during the next 18 months.
We will support all our Victory customers during this transition and as long as you own your Victory Motorcycle.
We will continue to sell and service Yamaha, Suzuki, Indian Motorcyle, CanAm Spyder, and Slingshot as always.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 02:41:54 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
And I have a really off the wall suggestion - get a fuk'n FREE flu shot in September or October.    Even Obummercare pays for those I think.
The scary thing you learn from twelve years of managing data for epidemiologists is that most of the contagions in the world originate in shit and are transmitted by people rubbing shit into their mucous membranes because they won't wash their hands.
True, with the major exceptions of the flu and of course STD's....
Influenza originates in aquatic birds, jumps to humans via exposure to poultry shit.
And with everyone eating copious chicken, there's enough poultry poop to go around so everyone can share in the infirmity!  Hell  we aerosol it and spread it on our fields!  WEhat better way to distribute...a side note on copious chicken consumption, it do tend to help with mammary development!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 02:43:58 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
And I have a really off the wall suggestion - get a fuk'n FREE flu shot in September or October.    Even Obummercare pays for those I think.
Not for long!
Good, cause we taxpayers are the ones giving the money to the obummer to provide things free to others.
With nary a thanks I might add
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 02:44:42 PM
[...]
I fertilize my  lawn with natures own chicken shit, comes in pelletized form and works fabulous.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 02:47:45 PM
77 degrees here now, hope the wind slacks off a bit before smoking time.  Damn wind already blew Bean's hair off, Sheesh!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 02:51:44 PM
Time to head home, chicken shitters. Hazzuh!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 02:53:06 PM
[...]
I figure there's enough bugs, birds, squirrels & rabbits around my house that I'm not spending money on fertilizer...it also tends to make the grass grow and since i'm the one cutting it, seems a bit masochistic.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 02:53:34 PM
Time to head home, chicken shitters. Hazzuh!
Be careful on the ride!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 03:17:55 PM
Outdoor lights and ornaments packed away. Now to figure out what's for lunch.
AJ Belle Arte?
Maybe tomorrow.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 03:28:26 PM
Time to go home and enjoy a seagar, have to decide on one while driving home.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: razgueado on January 11, 2017, 03:29:15 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
And I have a really off the wall suggestion - get a fuk'n FREE flu shot in September or October.    Even Obummercare pays for those I think.
Not for long!
Good, cause we taxpayers are the ones giving the money to the obummer to provide things free to others.
With nary a thanks I might add
Of course not. Remember what Obama said, "You didn't do that yourself." So just fork over and shut up.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 03:35:21 PM
Snapping up companies left and right!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-acquires-la-gran-llave-19191
He's taking over!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-opens-new-factory-producing-601-brand-19153
Speaking of 601's I have yet to see the first discount on Warhead III's
Apparently, the whole brand was in high demand. Maybe discounts will be on the way if the production ramps up.
I think it has a lot to do with the success of Laranjas
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 03:37:11 PM
Snapping up companies left and right!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-acquires-la-gran-llave-19191
He's taking over!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-opens-new-factory-producing-601-brand-19153
Speaking of 601's I have yet to see the first discount on Warhead III's
Apparently, the whole brand was in high demand. Maybe discounts will be on the way if the production ramps up.
One of the regular deals going are the Warhead II's on the bid almost every day for $56/box and nobody ever bids on them.
They used to run them much cheaper, the box I won was $33 which was the starting bid and still nobody bought them
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 03:54:23 PM
Time to go home and enjoy a seagar, have to decide on one while driving home.
Good Deal!  enjoy the smoke and be careful driving!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 03:55:28 PM
Morning Mr. Sam!
Morning Mr Dave!  no wonder everyone I talk to is sick.  18 degrees 1 day, 60 the next, then back to 20.
It'd help if people would wash their hands.
This is true, and cover their mouths when they cough.
They do, with their hands
And I have a really off the wall suggestion - get a fuk'n FREE flu shot in September or October.    Even Obummercare pays for those I think.
Not for long!
Good, cause we taxpayers are the ones giving the money to the obummer to provide things free to others.
With nary a thanks I might add
Of course not. Remember what Obama said, "You didn't do that yourself." So just fork over and shut up.
Been the mantra most of my life!  Just fork over and shut up.  I suppose every demographic has it's own personal hell...
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 03:57:59 PM
looks like my ride home smoke will be a DPG Blue.  picked up 10 about a month ago and I'm pretty sure that should be enough down time for that particular stick.  now just have to wish 1/2 hr of my life away so I can get it lit!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 04:00:52 PM
looks like my ride home smoke will be a DPG Blue.  picked up 10 about a month ago and I'm pretty sure that should be enough down time for that particular stick.  now just have to wish 1/2 hr of my life away so I can get it lit!
Enjoy. Have a safe drive yourself. I'll put one of those on my short list too. It's been a while.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 04:02:35 PM
Time to go home and enjoy a seagar, have to decide on one while driving home.
What pairs well with chicken shit?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 04:08:07 PM
looks like my ride home smoke will be a DPG Blue.  picked up 10 about a month ago and I'm pretty sure that should be enough down time for that particular stick.  now just have to wish 1/2 hr of my life away so I can get it lit!
Enjoy. Have a safe drive yourself. I'll put one of those on my short list too. It's been a while.
Thank you sir!  Had one a couple of months back and remembered how much i liked them so there was some sort of deal on them so i picked up 10.  Welcome to a couple if you want them.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: LuvTooGolf on January 11, 2017, 04:11:29 PM
D'oh!

http://halfwheel.com/j-fernandez-raising-prices/138241?utm_content=buffer255c9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 04:16:18 PM
D'oh!

http://halfwheel.com/j-fernandez-raising-prices/138241?utm_content=buffer255c9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook.com&utm_campaign=buffer
Well, I already don't buy those because they are too expensive for me.  just more reason to leave them alone.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 11, 2017, 04:27:50 PM
Laranja's arrived.  Clemsony bands.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 04:28:14 PM
Time to go home and enjoy a seagar, have to decide on one while driving home.
What pairs well with chicken shit?
Your lips
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 04:33:43 PM
Time to go home and enjoy a seagar, have to decide on one while driving home.
Good Deal!  enjoy the smoke and be careful driving!
V Lancero lit, 78 and sunny but wind is blowing like hell.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 04:33:58 PM
Laranja's arrived.  Clemsony bands.
None for me yet
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 04:36:19 PM
Snapping up companies left and right!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-acquires-la-gran-llave-19191
He's taking over!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-opens-new-factory-producing-601-brand-19153
Speaking of 601's I have yet to see the first discount on Warhead III's
Apparently, the whole brand was in high demand. Maybe discounts will be on the way if the production ramps up.
One of the regular deals going are the Warhead II's on the bid almost every day for $56/box and nobody ever bids on them.
They used to run them much cheaper, the box I won was $33 which was the starting bid and still nobody bought them
They are in the $85-95 range everywhere else that has them now.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 04:37:13 PM
Time to go home and enjoy a seagar, have to decide on one while driving home.
What pairs well with chicken shit?
A GFY goes well with it.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 04:37:28 PM
Time to go home and enjoy a seagar, have to decide on one while driving home.
Good Deal!  enjoy the smoke and be careful driving!
V Lancero lit, 78 and sunny but wind is blowing like hell.
good selection!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: ss2 on January 11, 2017, 04:37:59 PM
Later all.  DPG & I are hitting the road to home.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: South Carolina Redfish on January 11, 2017, 04:39:20 PM
Later all.  DPG & I are hitting the road to home.
Smoke On !
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 04:47:52 PM
Laranja's arrived.  Clemsony bands.
As it should be!  Enjoy them sir!
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 04:50:13 PM
Snapping up companies left and right!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-acquires-la-gran-llave-19191
He's taking over!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-opens-new-factory-producing-601-brand-19153
Speaking of 601's I have yet to see the first discount on Warhead III's
Apparently, the whole brand was in high demand. Maybe discounts will be on the way if the production ramps up.
I think it has a lot to do with the success of Laranjas
That and is also a new release in a well received series.  Limited production, so you won't get the volume effect, only if it doesn't sell and has been sitting in inventory a while.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 04:52:06 PM
Snapping up companies left and right!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-acquires-la-gran-llave-19191
He's taking over!

http://www.cigaraficionado.com/webfeatures/show/id/aj-fernandez-opens-new-factory-producing-601-brand-19153
Thanks CI !
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 04:55:06 PM
looks like my ride home smoke will be a DPG Blue.  picked up 10 about a month ago and I'm pretty sure that should be enough down time for that particular stick.  now just have to wish 1/2 hr of my life away so I can get it lit!
Enjoy. Have a safe drive yourself. I'll put one of those on my short list too. It's been a while.
Thank you sir!  Had one a couple of months back and remembered how much i liked them so there was some sort of deal on them so i picked up 10.  Welcome to a couple if you want them.
That's very kind of you. I actually have a bunch but thanks anyway.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 04:56:50 PM
Time to go home and enjoy a seagar, have to decide on one while driving home.
What pairs well with chicken shit?
Your lips
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 04:57:09 PM
Time to go home and enjoy a seagar, have to decide on one while driving home.
What pairs well with chicken shit?
Cow piss of course.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 04:58:21 PM
Time to go home and enjoy a seagar, have to decide on one while driving home.
What pairs well with chicken shit?
A GFY goes well with it.
That goes well with pretty much everything.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 05:00:26 PM
Time to go home and enjoy a seagar, have to decide on one while driving home.
What pairs well with chicken shit?
Cow piss of course.
Coors Light?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Travellin Dave on January 11, 2017, 05:46:46 PM
Time to go home and enjoy a seagar, have to decide on one while driving home.
What pairs well with chicken shit?
Cow piss of course.
Coors Light?
Fair substitute.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 11, 2017, 08:10:59 PM
Cow urine lull.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 08:11:22 PM
Serious cow piss lull. Sheesh.
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: Threebean on January 11, 2017, 09:16:40 PM
Serious cow piss lull. Sheesh.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170112/1d5714f590ae769d369c0d9abee614b8.jpg)
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: A Friend of Charlie on January 11, 2017, 10:53:48 PM
Serious cow piss lull. Sheesh.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170112/1d5714f590ae769d369c0d9abee614b8.jpg)
You are good, sir. That's impressive. Is that a flat rock she's pissing on?
Title: Re: 1/11/2017
Post by: sfish on January 11, 2017, 11:43:28 PM
Serious cow piss lull. Sheesh.
(https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20170112/1d5714f590ae769d369c0d9abee614b8.jpg)
You are good, sir. That's impressive. Is that a flat rock she's pissing on?

no