Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #60 on: May 31, 2015, 03:07:40 PM »

Cuban sandwich for lunch followed by a nice nap now on the patio with a v Lancero lit watching NASCAR.
Never smoked a V I didn't enjoy.  Each vitola has it's something special
I have rekindled my enjoyment of Laceros and might be the best of the V's IMHO.  But like you I like all the V's and I think I have tried them all.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #61 on: May 31, 2015, 03:46:41 PM »

Cuban sandwich for lunch followed by a nice nap now on the patio with a v Lancero lit watching NASCAR.
Never smoked a V I didn't enjoy.  Each vitola has it's something special
I have rekindled my enjoyment of Laceros and might be the best of the V's IMHO.  But like you I like all the V's and I think I have tried them all.
The old Fab 4 - La Traviata, Oliva V, El Baton, and Brick House.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #62 on: May 31, 2015, 03:52:36 PM »

Almost gone

Cabaiguan Guapos RX
5 CIGARS (32% savings!)
 $47.50
 $32.50

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #63 on: May 31, 2015, 03:53:12 PM »

Almost gone

Cabaiguan Guapos RX
5 CIGARS (32% savings!)
 $47.50
 $32.50
Gone, put 1 in my cart

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #64 on: May 31, 2015, 03:53:52 PM »

Almost gone

Cabaiguan Guapos RX
5 CIGARS (32% savings!)
 $47.50
 $32.50
Gone, put 1 in my cart
Gurkhas now

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #65 on: May 31, 2015, 04:12:51 PM »

Almost gone

Cabaiguan Guapos RX
5 CIGARS (32% savings!)
 $47.50
 $32.50
Gone, put 1 in my cart
Gurkhas now
With 59% savings!  Gurkha shots!  And knives for DaveDave, a regular cut up.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #66 on: May 31, 2015, 07:42:55 PM »

Those Gurkha's do it every time.  It's Hansotia's fault.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #67 on: May 31, 2015, 08:10:53 PM »

Cuban sandwich for lunch followed by a nice nap now on the patio with a v Lancero lit watching NASCAR.
Never smoked a V I didn't enjoy.  Each vitola has it's something special
+1

Almost went with a V lancero today as well but went with a Diesel Uncut instead.  It's late here so I'm gonna turn in.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #68 on: May 31, 2015, 08:20:40 PM »

Cuban sandwich for lunch followed by a nice nap now on the patio with a v Lancero lit watching NASCAR.
Never smoked a V I didn't enjoy.  Each vitola has it's something special
+1

Almost went with a V lancero today as well but went with a Diesel Uncut instead.  It's late here so I'm gonna turn in.
Good Night Mayor, sleep well.

Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #69 on: May 31, 2015, 09:04:47 PM »

Evening, muchachos. Brutal day maintaining automobiles.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #70 on: May 31, 2015, 10:47:36 PM »

Evening, muchachos. Brutal day maintaining automobiles.
Evening Raz.  What operations have you been performing? Hope you can have a drink & a cigar.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #71 on: May 31, 2015, 10:49:06 PM »

Cuban sandwich for lunch followed by a nice nap now on the patio with a v Lancero lit watching NASCAR.
Never smoked a V I didn't enjoy.  Each vitola has it's something special
+1

Almost went with a V lancero today as well but went with a Diesel Uncut instead.  It's late here so I'm gonna turn in.
Night Tony.  Are you still in the homeland?
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #72 on: May 31, 2015, 10:51:10 PM »

Gonna be lazy & copy in my posts from next door: Evening gents. Smoked a 5 year old REO robusto with brown cello earlier ... mellow but very rich ... early collaboration with Rocky/Espinosa/Ortega and DPG ... very fine ... outside on picnic grounds with vodka lemonade. Now in A/C at K of C listening to classic country & rock from jukebox smoking a medium but tasty PDR Sungrown torp... really grown to enjoy these in hot weather when you don't want a stronger grass kicker.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #73 on: May 31, 2015, 10:52:04 PM »

Very pleasant relaxing smoke. Watching beisbol ... Det/LAA. Really got into watching collegiate rugby tourney this weekend up here with old Rugger BOTL who was able to help understand the game.
Logged

SLY

  • Founding Member
  • Associate Status
  • **
Re: Happy Anniversary Week CigarBanter.com!
« Reply #74 on: May 31, 2015, 10:53:21 PM »

It's been a nice weekend. Volunteer appreciation dinner last night at Church. Mexican Fiesta theme ... Make your own fajita bar & sides of excellent quality & Mr. Margarita adult slurpee machine that I hit up way too many times (ignoring the beer & wine). Nice company! And buddy today invited me to family picnic where I got to spend time with his fun Irish brothers & family ... great day. But no cigars ... so I had to come up where I can relax & enjoy some tonight. How was your weekend?
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6