Pages: [1] 2 3

  • Administrator
3/30/2021
« on: March 30, 2021, 12:18:09 AM »

Happy Tuesday! In between insults we'll occasionally discuss cigars.  Join in and perhaps learn something along the way. Warning: don't proceed if you have thin skin but don't be afraid to post either... And welcome aboard!

« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2021, 05:47:01 AM »

Looking forward to my herf with ClemsonDave... On his next road trip north.

« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2021, 05:55:36 AM »

Looking forward to my herf with ClemsonDave... On his next road trip north.
There's that optimism we all know and love!

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2021, 06:01:01 AM »

Good morning, LTG.

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2021, 06:03:55 AM »

My damn wifi needs rebooting about twice per day now. Usually indicates a hardware issue and my most recent router isn't that old. Sheesh.

« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2021, 06:39:59 AM »

My damn wifi needs rebooting about twice per day now. Usually indicates a hardware issue and my most recent router isn't that old. Sheesh.
I'm having similar issues with my wi-fi extender. The router works great, but the extender sometimes decides it's taking a few minutes off. Both were bought at the same time, so I'm guessing I just got a dud.

« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2021, 07:01:33 AM »

@Travelin'Dave - we have a new "Drumpf will be back in office in..." theory. According to noted election historian "MyPillow CEO", Drumpf will be back in office in August. :D

« Reply #7 on: March 30, 2021, 07:19:42 AM »

My damn wifi needs rebooting about twice per day now. Usually indicates a hardware issue and my most recent router isn't that old. Sheesh.
I'm having similar issues with my wi-fi extender. The router works great, but the extender sometimes decides it's taking a few minutes off. Both were bought at the same time, so I'm guessing I just got a dud.
And I was just about to order an additional extender. I may have to rethink this.

« Reply #8 on: March 30, 2021, 07:19:58 AM »

Found out yesterday that the kids have a 5-day weekend coming up, so that cements my decision to take Friday off. Lol

« Reply #9 on: March 30, 2021, 07:21:05 AM »

Found out yesterday that the kids have a 5-day weekend coming up, so that cements my decision to take Friday off. Lol
Besides Friday, mine are off all next week for spring break.

« Reply #10 on: March 30, 2021, 07:21:21 AM »

My damn wifi needs rebooting about twice per day now. Usually indicates a hardware issue and my most recent router isn't that old. Sheesh.
I'm having similar issues with my wi-fi extender. The router works great, but the extender sometimes decides it's taking a few minutes off. Both were bought at the same time, so I'm guessing I just got a dud.
And I was just about to order an additional extender. I may have to rethink this.
The last one I had worked great, I just replaced it when I replaced the router since at the time, I thought that was the problem with the internet. Turns out it was an animal chewing on the lines outside. I may try the old one again, see if I have better luck with it.

« Reply #11 on: March 30, 2021, 07:21:48 AM »

Found out yesterday that the kids have a 5-day weekend coming up, so that cements my decision to take Friday off. Lol
Besides Friday, mine are off all next week for spring break.
Ours knocked that out a couple weeks ago, because taking spring break before it's actually spring is apparently what they do now.

« Reply #12 on: March 30, 2021, 08:02:01 AM »

Found out yesterday that the kids have a 5-day weekend coming up, so that cements my decision to take Friday off. Lol
Besides Friday, mine are off all next week for spring break.
Ours knocked that out a couple weeks ago, because taking spring break before it's actually spring is apparently what they do now.
Let's be serious, they've been on break for about a year now.

« Reply #13 on: March 30, 2021, 08:36:12 AM »

Found out yesterday that the kids have a 5-day weekend coming up, so that cements my decision to take Friday off. Lol
Besides Friday, mine are off all next week for spring break.
Ours knocked that out a couple weeks ago, because taking spring break before it's actually spring is apparently what they do now.
Let's be serious, they've been on break for about a year now.
I feel like I've been on the same break, with no commuting, no school pickups and no uniforms to wash.

« Reply #14 on: March 30, 2021, 08:47:01 AM »

Furnace has been cranking this morning. Currently 49, but supposedly getting up to 73 later. Wife's first shot is this afternoon, assuming they don't try to give her the J&J, which she doesn't want.
Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3