Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5

« Reply #30 on: April 28, 2020, 10:30:23 AM »

Worst of the Pandemic is past us....Waffle House is reopening!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/for-a-glimpse-at-what-reopening-looks-like-head-to-waffle-house/ar-BB13hAzB?ocid=spartanntp
Ha, love this quote from the article.  Waffle House?  You've got to be kidding me.
Employees will frequently sanitize common touch points from the tables to jukeboxes and turn away customers who are sick or showing any symptoms of illness, she said

« Reply #31 on: April 28, 2020, 10:41:27 AM »

Worst of the Pandemic is past us....Waffle House is reopening!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/for-a-glimpse-at-what-reopening-looks-like-head-to-waffle-house/ar-BB13hAzB?ocid=spartanntp
Ha, love this quote from the article.  Waffle House?  You've got to be kidding me.
Employees will frequently sanitize common touch points from the tables to jukeboxes and turn away customers who are sick or showing any symptoms of illness, she said
How dare you impugn the honor of Waffle House employees?

« Reply #32 on: April 28, 2020, 10:56:09 AM »

just out of the hottub. finishing off a Charter Oaks and coffee.

« Reply #33 on: April 28, 2020, 10:57:12 AM »

« Reply #34 on: April 28, 2020, 10:57:35 AM »

morning Dave and Mark.

« Reply #35 on: April 28, 2020, 10:59:50 AM »

Worst of the Pandemic is past us....Waffle House is reopening!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/for-a-glimpse-at-what-reopening-looks-like-head-to-waffle-house/ar-BB13hAzB?ocid=spartanntp
never been to a Waffle House.
You should add it to your bucket list.  Of course doing so might hasten your appointment with said bucket.

« Reply #36 on: April 28, 2020, 11:10:34 AM »

Worst of the Pandemic is past us....Waffle House is reopening!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/for-a-glimpse-at-what-reopening-looks-like-head-to-waffle-house/ar-BB13hAzB?ocid=spartanntp
never been to a Waffle House.
You should add it to your bucket list.  Of course doing so might hasten your appointment with said bucket.
I've kicked alot of things but a bucket isn't on that list.

« Reply #38 on: April 28, 2020, 11:15:19 AM »

Worst of the Pandemic is past us....Waffle House is reopening!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/for-a-glimpse-at-what-reopening-looks-like-head-to-waffle-house/ar-BB13hAzB?ocid=spartanntp
never been to a Waffle House.
You should add it to your bucket list.  Of course doing so might hasten your appointment with said bucket.
I've kicked alot of things but a bucket isn't on that list.
Yet...

« Reply #39 on: April 28, 2020, 11:18:12 AM »

Worst of the Pandemic is past us....Waffle House is reopening!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/for-a-glimpse-at-what-reopening-looks-like-head-to-waffle-house/ar-BB13hAzB?ocid=spartanntp
never been to a Waffle House.
Your life is incomplete.
Get yourself an All Star Special with a side of hashbrowns smothered, covered, chunked, peppered and capped.   ( I think the diced, topped and country are a bit much myself)

« Reply #40 on: April 28, 2020, 11:19:21 AM »

Worst of the Pandemic is past us....Waffle House is reopening!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/for-a-glimpse-at-what-reopening-looks-like-head-to-waffle-house/ar-BB13hAzB?ocid=spartanntp
never been to a Waffle House.
Your life is incomplete.
Get yourself an All Star Special with a side of hashbrowns smothered, covered, chunked, peppered and capped.   ( I think the diced, topped and country are a bit much myself)
Oh, forgot, better include a translation for Dean.

https://www.wafflehouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/WHI-18-008_noprices_menu-1-breakfast.png

« Reply #41 on: April 28, 2020, 11:19:39 AM »

Today’s Birthdays:

Former Secretary of State James A. Baker III is 90.
Actress-singer Ann-Margret is 79.
Actor Paul Guilfoyle is 71.
Former “Tonight Show” host Jay Leno is 70.
Rock musician Chuck Leavell is 68.
Actress Mary McDonnell is 68.
singer-musician Kim Gordon (Sonic Youth) is 67. Actress Nancy Lee Grahn is 64.
Supreme Court Justice Elena Kagan is 60.
Rapper Too Short is 54.
Actress Bridget Moynahan is 49.
Actor Chris Young is 49.
Rapper Big Gipp is 48.
Actor Jorge Garcia is 47.
Actress Elisabeth Rohm is 47.
Actress Penelope Cruz is 46.
Actor Nate Richert is 42.
TV personalities Drew and Jonathan Scott are 42.
Actress Jessica Alba is 39.
Actor Harry Shum Jr. is 38.
Actress Jenna Ushkowitz is 34.
Actress Aleisha Allen is 29.
Some attractive birthdays today...
Indeed.  Jessica sporting some topnotch pokies.
+2

« Reply #42 on: April 28, 2020, 11:23:10 AM »

Worst of the Pandemic is past us....Waffle House is reopening!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/for-a-glimpse-at-what-reopening-looks-like-head-to-waffle-house/ar-BB13hAzB?ocid=spartanntp
never been to a Waffle House.
Your life is incomplete.
Get yourself an All Star Special with a side of hashbrowns smothered, covered, chunked, peppered and capped.   ( I think the diced, topped and country are a bit much myself)
Oh, forgot, better include a translation for Dean.

https://www.wafflehouse.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/WHI-18-008_noprices_menu-1-breakfast.png
it's an interesting translation.
but I don't see how they predict hurricanes on there.

« Reply #44 on: April 28, 2020, 11:38:12 AM »

Worst of the Pandemic is past us....Waffle House is reopening!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/money/companies/for-a-glimpse-at-what-reopening-looks-like-head-to-waffle-house/ar-BB13hAzB?ocid=spartanntp
never been to a Waffle House.
Your life is incomplete.
Get yourself an All Star Special with a side of hashbrowns smothered, covered, chunked, peppered and capped.   ( I think the diced, topped and country are a bit much myself)
"ALL THE WAY", baby!
Logged
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5