Author Topic: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!  (Read 20548 times)

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving guys!
working off a weak 3G system here so don't how long it'll hold up. kicked me off last night while I was on the CI site.
Morning Dean.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

And I'm thankful for this lively banter.  And for the letters; F, G, and Y...  No seriously, enjoy your day with family, fine food, football, libations and cigars.  It's time to cook.
Have a great Thanksgiving and enjoy your family time Tony.  I just put the turkey on the smoker.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest
Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Almost time for balloons and Rockettes.
no balloons or rockettes, just rednecks and deadbeats here.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Biggest balloon ever Thomas the Tank Engine!  Dad should have bought that 60" TV.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Biggest balloon ever Thomas the Tank Engine!  Dad should have bought that 60" TV.
I was thinking the same.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Biggest balloon ever Thomas the Tank Engine!  Dad should have bought that 60" TV.
Didn't he?  Mr. Procrastination.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Dave, here is the Texas A&M Bonfire article I mentioned earlier:
http://espn.go.com/espn/feature/story/_/id/11937545/texas-bonfire-burns-fifteen-years-collapse-kills-12-students
Thanks I will read that as I watch LSU kick their ass tonight! :)

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Biggest balloon ever Thomas the Tank Engine!  Dad should have bought that 60" TV.
Didn't he?  Mr. Procrastination.
I think he is still trying to decide between color or black and white.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Damn Commies strike again.

Budweiser Cans Clydesdales For EDM, Zombies And Jay-Z

Nov 24, 2014 · Budweiser is retiring its iconic holiday Clydesdale horse commercials amid declining sales and intense competition from craft beers, according to a report ...
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!
Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Damn Commies strike again.

Budweiser Cans Clydesdales For EDM, Zombies And Jay-Z

Nov 24, 2014 · Budweiser is retiring its iconic holiday Clydesdale horse commercials amid declining sales and intense competition from craft beers, according to a report ...
They must have a new boss straight from Harvard School of Business making that decision and no one has the balls to tell him that it's a stupid idea.
Logged

dwgbryant

  • Guest
Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Damn Commies strike again.

Budweiser Cans Clydesdales For EDM, Zombies And Jay-Z

Nov 24, 2014 · Budweiser is retiring its iconic holiday Clydesdale horse commercials amid declining sales and intense competition from craft beers, according to a report ...
remember that the next time someone cracks open a peanut butter/jelly/pumpkin/kiwi stout!

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Damn Commies strike again.

Budweiser Cans Clydesdales For EDM, Zombies And Jay-Z

Nov 24, 2014 · Budweiser is retiring its iconic holiday Clydesdale horse commercials amid declining sales and intense competition from craft beers, according to a report ...
remember that the next time someone cracks open a peanut butter/jelly/pumpkin/kiwi stout!
Mmmmmm, that sounds yummy Deano.  LOL.  Happy Thanksgiving, buddy.

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Damn Commies strike again.

Budweiser Cans Clydesdales For EDM, Zombies And Jay-Z

Nov 24, 2014 · Budweiser is retiring its iconic holiday Clydesdale horse commercials amid declining sales and intense competition from craft beers, according to a report ...
They must have a new boss straight from Harvard School of Business making that decision and no one has the balls to tell him that it's a stupid idea.
It is owned by Germans now!

Re: 11/27/2014 - Happy Thanksgiving!

Well the Stogie Boys just sent this out and they are no Commies!

Riot Cigars Deal
25% Off Riot Cigars!
Acclaimed new cigar brand. See what industry experts are saying about it.

Cigar industry critics love Riot! Take a look at the overwhelmingly positive reviews Riot has received in just a few short months.
Riot is a 5 country blend, sporting top quality long filler tobaccos from 5 different countries: