Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Two kids came to my front door yesterday asking if they would rake my front yard.  I hate to turn down kids that are willing to work to make some money, so I said ok.  I asked them why they were not in school and they said they went to Cahokia and the school was closed due to the Ferguson problem.  They raked 15 yard bags and there wasn't one leaf in the front yard.  They did a great job. Right after they left I heard a car in the street, about 4 houses down blaring their horn at those two kids.  Then the driver started yelling at the kids and laying on the horn again. It was terrible.  All I heard was, "get home."  I felt sorry for the kids since they had just spent about 3 hours working hard for a few dollars for Christmas.

Good morning everyone...
Mornin Steve and Dad!

Afternoon, Shaun. You having turkey or some of those water birds you shot down?
We are doing turkey tomorrow.  I do need to finalize my duck recipe - I will be doing 2 of them roasted and then trying out a crock pot recipe on the rest.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning everyone...

Afternoon, BD. Got your street sweeper ready today?
I guess....  I keep having weird dreams.  Last night I dreamed when people would talk, balloons would appear over they head with text.  Such as ROTFL, and LOL.....  I guess I shouldn't have ate those cookies before going to bed..
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning everyone...
Mornin Steve and Dad!

Afternoon, Shaun. You having turkey or some of those water birds you shot down?
We are doing turkey tomorrow.  I do need to finalize my duck recipe - I will be doing 2 of them roasted and then trying out a crock pot recipe on the rest.
What, no Turducken...?

Alright guys I'm out. Have a great Thanksgiving, hope we all get a smoke or 2 in. Stopping at the liquor store on the way home to see what's what

@Travellin Dave:  Whatchu bringin' to bros house tomorrow?  Making anything?
Beer and wine.... my specialty.

What kind of wine are you taking? I'm taking a Riesling and a Pinot Noir.
Bogle Cab, Rustico Prosecco, White Merlot (for Mom, and in case yellow star shows up), Sam Adams Winter Asst.  Octoberfest (finish that up) and Yuengling Black and Tan.

Alright guys I'm out. Have a great Thanksgiving, hope we all get a smoke or 2 in. Stopping at the liquor store on the way home to see what's what
Later Scott.

Alright guys I'm out. Have a great Thanksgiving, hope we all get a smoke or 2 in. Stopping at the liquor store on the way home to see what's what
Out?  You have barely been in.  ....but I guess that's more the rule than exception.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Alright guys I'm out. Have a great Thanksgiving, hope we all get a smoke or 2 in. Stopping at the liquor store on the way home to see what's what

Enjoy it, Scott

Good morning everyone...
Mornin Steve and Dad!

Afternoon, Shaun. You having turkey or some of those water birds you shot down?
We are doing turkey tomorrow.  I do need to finalize my duck recipe - I will be doing 2 of them roasted and then trying out a crock pot recipe on the rest.
Remember to remove the feathers.

Good morning everyone...

Afternoon, BD. Got your street sweeper ready today?
I guess....  I keep having weird dreams.  Last night I dreamed when people would talk, balloons would appear over they head with text.  Such as ROTFL, and LOL.....  I guess I shouldn't have ate those cookies before going to bed..
Get any GFY's?

Good morning everyone...
Mornin Steve and Dad!

Afternoon, Shaun. You having turkey or some of those water birds you shot down?
We are doing turkey tomorrow.  I do need to finalize my duck recipe - I will be doing 2 of them roasted and then trying out a crock pot recipe on the rest.
What, no Turducken...?
No need to ruin a good duck ;)

Good morning everyone...
Mornin Steve and Dad!

Afternoon, Shaun. You having turkey or some of those water birds you shot down?
We are doing turkey tomorrow.  I do need to finalize my duck recipe - I will be doing 2 of them roasted and then trying out a crock pot recipe on the rest.
Remember to remove the feathers.
Hey Dave...GFY!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

@Travellin Dave:  Whatchu bringin' to bros house tomorrow?  Making anything?
Beer and wine.... my specialty.

What kind of wine are you taking? I'm taking a Riesling and a Pinot Noir.
Bogle Cab, Rustico Prosecco, White Merlot (for Mom, and in case yellow star shows up), Sam Adams Winter Asst.  Octoberfest (finish that up) and Yuengling Black and Tan.

I don't drink that much wine, but when I do... It's usually a Cab, so I'm trying to shake it up. The Riesling is for my Mom. It's Chateau St. Michelle. Dry for my taste, but quite good nonetheless.

Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Good morning everyone...

Afternoon, BD. Got your street sweeper ready today?
I guess....  I keep having weird dreams.  Last night I dreamed when people would talk, balloons would appear over they head with text.  Such as ROTFL, and LOL.....  I guess I shouldn't have ate those cookies before going to bed..

What exactly you putting in those cookies nowadays, Dad?  :o