Tony, you smoke that HUP Mag48EL yesterday?

@Travellin Dave:  Whatchu bringin' to bros house tomorrow?  Making anything?

Tony, you smoke that HUP Mag48EL yesterday?
I did.  It tasted great, from what I can tell.  Unfortunately it had an awful draw.  Fuckin' Cubans.

Tony, you smoke that HUP Mag48EL yesterday?
I did.  It tasted great, from what I can tell.  Unfortunately it had an awful draw.  Fuckin' Cubans.
Kids man, they have one job...ROLL A CIGAR!

Ferguson protesters in Dallas shut down I-35E for almost 2 hours

Ferguson protesters in Dallas shut down I-35E for almost 2 hours
They should take a note from the Minneapolis citizens - just drive through the crowd and run them over!

Ferguson protesters in Dallas shut down I-35E for almost 2 hours
Someone down there needs to just drive right through them, like someone did in MN. Non-violent protests are great, but if I'm driving, get the fuck off the road.

Ferguson protesters in Dallas shut down I-35E for almost 2 hours
They should take a note from the Minneapolis citizens - just drive through the crowd and run them over!
I watched that video and yes I agree that is a way to wipe out some commies.   That stretch of Interstate in Downtown Dallas is one of the busiest in the state.

Tony, you smoke that HUP Mag48EL yesterday?
I did.  It tasted great, from what I can tell.  Unfortunately it had an awful draw.  Fuckin' Cubans.
Kids man, they have one job...ROLL A CIGAR!
And prostitution in the evening.  Two jobs.

Ferguson protesters in Dallas shut down I-35E for almost 2 hours
Someone down there needs to just drive right through them, like someone did in MN. Non-violent protests are great, but if I'm driving, get the fuck off the road.
They were not republicans Golf. :)

Tony, you smoke that HUP Mag48EL yesterday?
I did.  It tasted great, from what I can tell.  Unfortunately it had an awful draw.  Fuckin' Cubans.
Kids man, they have one job...ROLL A CIGAR!
And prostitution in the evening.  Two jobs.
Handling churchills by day and robustos by night?

Ferguson protesters in Dallas shut down I-35E for almost 2 hours
Someone down there needs to just drive right through them, like someone did in MN. Non-violent protests are great, but if I'm driving, get the fuck off the road.
They were not republicans Golf. :)
That just means I'd slow down and give them a chance to get off the road first. ;)

Tony, you smoke that HUP Mag48EL yesterday?
I did.  It tasted great, from what I can tell.  Unfortunately it had an awful draw.  Fuckin' Cubans.
Kids man, they have one job...ROLL A CIGAR!
And prostitution in the evening.  Two jobs.
Handling churchills by day and robustos by night?
Not to be Debbie Downer here but my cousin and his family went to Cuba on vacation (from Italy) and saw many a man pimping out his own 13 year old daughter.

Tony, you smoke that HUP Mag48EL yesterday?
I did.  It tasted great, from what I can tell.  Unfortunately it had an awful draw.  Fuckin' Cubans.
Kids man, they have one job...ROLL A CIGAR!
And prostitution in the evening.  Two jobs.
Handling churchills by day and robustos by night?
Not to be Debbie Downer here but my cousin and his family went to Cuba on vacation (from Italy) and saw many a man pimping out his own 13 year old daughter.

Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
I used to brew Starbucks exclusively until their prices went up too much. Switched to Gevalia (bright yellow bag).  Good stuff at 30% less.
I get Starbucks at the grocery when on sale.  That's what this Italian Roast is.
I'm a sucker, I get it at the store every morning. Also have their Verismo machine at home
I used to do that too but now I fill my 20 0z starbuck travel cup at home with good Louisiana brew.
With chicory?
Absolutely!
Mmmmm!  Haven't had it in a long while.  I hardly ever brew my own coffee though.  I think I still have some Starbucks Christmas Blend whole beans since 2010.
Suggest grinding them first... just sayin'
I grinded groundededed some recently and it still tasted fine to me.  What the fuck do I know?
No argument there.