So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
Figured you have done this before, Mr. Cuckold ;)

So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
It's fun to watch an argument about who has the bigger vagina.
I always heard tighter was better.
They're all tight to me, if ya know what I mean
No I don't.

So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
It's fun to watch an argument about who has the bigger vagina.
I always heard tighter was better.
They're all tight to me, if ya know what I mean
Yeah, means you are stretching the facts.
Well, at least he's stretching something.

Running out of things to burn in Ferguson, don't you think?
Had 600 of them march down the street here last night, no more damage than the drunks normally do every weekend though.
Seriously, in Austin?  I don't watch the news or get the local commie paper.  Up here in Round Rock the sidewalks were rolled up at 10 pm just like any day.
They don't unroll until about 10 pm down here in the Democrat controlled area.
AUSTIN (KXAN) — Hundreds of people showed up at the Austin Police Department headquarters Tuesday before marching to the state Capitol. The group was gathered in support of Michael Brown, who was shot and killed by a police officer in Ferguson, Missouri, earlier this year.

The crowd of about 600 in Austin on Tuesday — which was peaceful — grew large enough at police headquarters that it spilled out into the street, which officers had already blocked off. They also got the attention of drivers passing by along the Interstate 35 frontage road.
We even had people protesting in Fargo...WE HAVE LIKE 5 BLACK PEOPLE IN THIS TOWN!

Actually there is a Starbucks and a LaVazza down the street from my office and the LaVazza has a fabulous Italian Dark Roast coffee much better than Starbucks I think but there are very vew LaVazza Coffee Shops in the U.S.   Travellin DAve you probably tried some in Europe maybe?

So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
Figured you have done this before, Mr. Cuckold ;)
Now lets not have my bitches start fighting...

So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
It's fun to watch an argument about who has the bigger vagina.
I always heard tighter was better.
They're all tight to me, if ya know what I mean
Yeah, means you are stretching the facts.
BAM!!!

Actually there is a Starbucks and a LaVazza down the street from my office and the LaVazza has a fabulous Italian Dark Roast coffee much better than Starbucks I think but there are very vew LaVazza Coffee Shops in the U.S.   Travellin DAve you probably tried some in Europe maybe?
Haven't had the Italian Roast from there.

[...]

Well, you always have those who have to show how enlightened and compassionate they are.

[...]

I watched the news video here and at least 75-80% of them were white, mostly left wing UT students of which there are plenty available and only a few blocks away.

Actually there is a Starbucks and a LaVazza down the street from my office and the LaVazza has a fabulous Italian Dark Roast coffee much better than Starbucks I think but there are very vew LaVazza Coffee Shops in the U.S.   Travellin DAve you probably tried some in Europe maybe?
Haven't had the Italian Roast from there.
It is a very smooth dark roast coffee.

[...]

F'n Hippy Commies

[...]

COMMIES!

Actually there is a Starbucks and a LaVazza down the street from my office and the LaVazza has a fabulous Italian Dark Roast coffee much better than Starbucks I think but there are very vew LaVazza Coffee Shops in the U.S.   Travellin DAve you probably tried some in Europe maybe?
Haven't had the Italian Roast from there.
It is a very smooth dark roast coffee.
Difficult in Europe to get any more than 4oz when you have a coffee.