So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.

Running out of things to burn in Ferguson, don't you think?
Had 600 of them march down the street here last night, no more damage than the drunks normally do every weekend though.

Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
Did you grow a vagina or something?
Coming from you and your breakfast yesterday - I think I still have the man-card ;)
Whole grain bagel is for my heart, White Chocolate Mocha is for your pussy while the real men stand in line waiting on some good pure dark roast coffee. :)

So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch

Running out of things to burn in Ferguson, don't you think?
Had 600 of them march down the street here last night, no more damage than the drunks normally do every weekend though.
Seriously, in Austin?  I don't watch the news or get the local commie paper.  Up here in Round Rock the sidewalks were rolled up at 10 pm just like any day.

So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
It's fun to watch an argument about who has the bigger vagina.

Running out of things to burn in Ferguson, don't you think?
Had 600 of them march down the street here last night, no more damage than the drunks normally do every weekend though.
Seriously, in Austin?  I don't watch the news or get the local commie paper.  Up here in Round Rock the sidewalks were rolled up at 10 pm just like any day.
They don't unroll until about 10 pm down here in the Democrat controlled area.

Running out of things to burn in Ferguson, don't you think?
Had 600 of them march down the street here last night, no more damage than the drunks normally do every weekend though.
Seriously, in Austin?  I don't watch the news or get the local commie paper.  Up here in Round Rock the sidewalks were rolled up at 10 pm just like any day.
They don't unroll until about 10 pm down here in the Democrat controlled area.
AUSTIN (KXAN) — Hundreds of people showed up at the Austin Police Department headquarters Tuesday before marching to the state Capitol. The group was gathered in support of Michael Brown, who was shot and killed by a police officer in Ferguson, Missouri, earlier this year.

The crowd of about 600 in Austin on Tuesday — which was peaceful — grew large enough at police headquarters that it spilled out into the street, which officers had already blocked off. They also got the attention of drivers passing by along the Interstate 35 frontage road.

So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
It's fun to watch an argument about who has the bigger vagina.
I always heard tighter was better.

So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
It's fun to watch an argument about who has the bigger vagina.
I always heard tighter was better.
They're all tight to me, if ya know what I mean

Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
I get Starbuck's dark roast because I have a penis and testicles
I warm up with the questionable stuff until I go for the goodies.  It's like mixing drinks, you start off weak and by the end of the night it's whiskey straight!
You just proved that you have a vulva, you start strong and stay strong. I bet you were a wine cooler guy in high school
Ohh bite me Biebs

So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
GFY

So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
It's fun to watch an argument about who has the bigger vagina.
I always heard tighter was better.
They're all tight to me, if ya know what I mean
Yeah, means you are stretching the facts.

So glad you stopped in this morning Shaun!.... lol
Hope fishy isn't jealous of my new favorite.
I was just thinking it's nice to sit back and watch
It's fun to watch an argument about who has the bigger vagina.
I always heard tighter was better.
They're all tight to me, if ya know what I mean
Yes, we do, Mr. BuFu.

Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
Did you grow a vagina or something?
Coming from you and your breakfast yesterday - I think I still have the man-card ;)
Whole grain bagel is for my heart, White Chocolate Mocha is for your pussy while the real men stand in line waiting on some good pure dark roast coffee. :)
I do like me a whole grain bagel with butter, maybe PB if I am feelin frisky