Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store

Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
I used to brew Starbucks exclusively until their prices went up too much. Switched to Gevalia (bright yellow bag).  Good stuff at 30% less.

Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
I used to brew Starbucks exclusively until their prices went up too much. Switched to Gevalia (bright yellow bag).  Good stuff at 30% less.
I get Starbucks at the grocery when on sale.  That's what this Italian Roast is.

Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
I used to brew Starbucks exclusively until their prices went up too much. Switched to Gevalia (bright yellow bag).  Good stuff at 30% less.
I get Starbucks at the grocery when on sale.  That's what this Italian Roast is.
I'm a sucker, I get it at the store every morning. Also have their Verismo machine at home

Good mornin folks!

Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
I used to brew Starbucks exclusively until their prices went up too much. Switched to Gevalia (bright yellow bag).  Good stuff at 30% less.
I get Starbucks at the grocery when on sale.  That's what this Italian Roast is.
I'm a sucker, I get it at the store every morning. Also have their Verismo machine at home
Ohh you are one of 'those guys'...it all makes sense now! (as I drink my Caribou Coffee) ;)

Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?

What was the determination yesterday on the Tattoo Robusto 5-pack, worth $15 or not? I'm checking out with a jam item from yesterday and it's tempting to add them
Well, 5/15 isn't bad to get your curiosity satisfied.
Morning Dave, true but I was thinking of doing that with a single at a B&M but what the heck
Well chit you will probably pay at least half that, probably more for 1 + sales tax at a B&M so wtf why not try 5.  If you don't like them take them to a herf and give them out like a big shot.

Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)

Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
I used to brew Starbucks exclusively until their prices went up too much. Switched to Gevalia (bright yellow bag).  Good stuff at 30% less.
I get Starbucks at the grocery when on sale.  That's what this Italian Roast is.
I'm a sucker, I get it at the store every morning. Also have their Verismo machine at home
I used to do that too but now I fill my 20 0z starbuck travel cup at home with good Louisiana brew.

Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
Did you grow a vagina or something?

Enjoying a nice hot cup of Antnee Roast to take the edge off this chilly morning.
Starbucks Christmas Blend here, they were out of Italian Roast it was late getting to the store
I used to brew Starbucks exclusively until their prices went up too much. Switched to Gevalia (bright yellow bag).  Good stuff at 30% less.
I get Starbucks at the grocery when on sale.  That's what this Italian Roast is.
I'm a sucker, I get it at the store every morning. Also have their Verismo machine at home
Ohh you are one of 'those guys'...it all makes sense now! (as I drink my Caribou Coffee) ;)
Shit, I guess I am one of those guys! GFY!  ;D I like strong coffee, DD doesn't cut the mustard

Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Yeah, just paid for a Caribou Northern Light, White Chocolate, Mocha :)
Did you grow a vagina or something?
He's one of "those" guys...

Good Mornng all you slacker Turkeys Travellin Dave, CG, Fish, Tony  and Yellow Star Bean.

Good mornin folks!
Morning Shaun. Do you have any expensive coffee stories?
Is there even a Starbucks in Fargo?