Alright we are kicking things off before dark, everyone should be primed up good by tonight.

Protesters block a downtown highway as cleanup continues
Protesters marched through downtown St. Louis on Tuesday and headed toward the Martin Luther King Jr. , Bridge, blocking Interstate 44 (Interstate 70). Meanwhile, attorneys for Michael Brown's family blasted Bob McCulloch.
Mike just left to go get his wife before they close the interstate down, lol
Man that is two days in a row for him, he should protest and burn down a couple of stores or something.
Probably going to let off a few gun shots on his way there, just to be safe and get justice as quickly as possible

Well   since it looks like an early start to the riots think I will go home and mix a drink of some sorts and get the tv warmed up.   Later folks.
See ya Tex!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Well   since it looks like an early start to the riots think I will go home and mix a drink of some sorts and get the tv warmed up.   Later folks.
Have a good evening TR!

What's on deck for the commute, Sam?
haven't decided yet.  but, you've provided the spark, so lets see what we have.
Nice!  been ignoring one of my tupperdores for a while and finally went through it.  veritable treasure trove of 6 month to 1 year old sticks.  in honor of the cherry bomb/m80 reminiscence i found a LaBomba Napalm with min of 8 months.  could have a year on it as I remember getting 10 around this time last year and some did go in this 'dor.
Nice.  I like that stick.  I only have two choices:  Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde or  H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.

Well   since it looks like an early start to the riots think I will go home and mix a drink of some sorts and get the tv warmed up.   Later folks.
Take care, Dave.

What's on deck for the commute, Sam?
haven't decided yet.  but, you've provided the spark, so lets see what we have.
Nice!  been ignoring one of my tupperdores for a while and finally went through it.  veritable treasure trove of 6 month to 1 year old sticks.  in honor of the cherry bomb/m80 reminiscence i found a LaBomba Napalm with min of 8 months.  could have a year on it as I remember getting 10 around this time last year and some did go in this 'dor.
Nice.  I like that stick.  I only have two choices:  Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde or  H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.
Both sound damn good - that HUp is quite the smoke for the ride home - smoke it tomorrow to start off the holiday!

What's on deck for the commute, Sam?
haven't decided yet.  but, you've provided the spark, so lets see what we have.
Nice!  been ignoring one of my tupperdores for a while and finally went through it.  veritable treasure trove of 6 month to 1 year old sticks.  in honor of the cherry bomb/m80 reminiscence i found a LaBomba Napalm with min of 8 months.  could have a year on it as I remember getting 10 around this time last year and some did go in this 'dor.
Nice.  I like that stick.  I only have two choices:  Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde or  H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.
Both sound damn good - that HUp is quite the smoke for the ride home - smoke it tomorrow to start off the holiday!
Your reasoning is sound.  The problem is that we're expecting snow tomorrow and the temps today allow for enjoyment of a good smoke.  So herein lies my dilemma.

[...]
Smoke it today, YOLO! ;)
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

[...]

#YOLO
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

What's on deck for the commute, Sam?
haven't decided yet.  but, you've provided the spark, so lets see what we have.
Nice!  been ignoring one of my tupperdores for a while and finally went through it.  veritable treasure trove of 6 month to 1 year old sticks.  in honor of the cherry bomb/m80 reminiscence i found a LaBomba Napalm with min of 8 months.  could have a year on it as I remember getting 10 around this time last year and some did go in this 'dor.
Nice.  I like that stick.  I only have two choices:  Romeo Y Julieta Edicion Limitada Tubes Rothchilde or  H. Upmann Habana Edicion Limitada 2009 Magnum 48.
Both sound damn good - that HUp is quite the smoke for the ride home - smoke it tomorrow to start off the holiday!
What he said.  the RyJ would probably be the ticket for today.  But, never tried the H Upman so no real point of reference.  Like the RyJ.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

can't and won't argue with YOLO logic!!

can't and won't argue with YOLO logic!!
Can't go wrong with a #YOLO!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

why anyone would spend over $5.00 a pop for acids is beyond me.  hell, we didn't even spend THAT much a tab back in the day.  (and it lasted a lot longer)
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

21 Carlos Torano Exodus Gold 1959 Robusto
         10/32.50
20 ACID Kuba Kuba (5.0"x54)
          5/24.50
19 Diesel Unlimited d.4 (Robusto) (4.7"x52)
         10/29.99
18 Tatuaje Miami
          5/32.50
17 Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro
         10/39.99
16 Cuenca y Blanco Robusto Deluxe (5.2"x50)
          5/20.00
15 Oliva Serie 'V' Sampler
The Oliva Serie 'V' Sampler Box includes:
1 - Oliva Serie 'V' Double Robusto (5" x 54)
1 - Oliva Serie 'V' Diadema (6" x 46)
1 - Oliva Serie 'V' Torpedo (6" x 56)
1 - Oliva Serie 'V' Diadema (7" x 49)
1 - Oliva Serie 'V' Churchill Extra (7" x 52)
          5/27.50
14 La Gloria Cubana
          7/29.50
13 Obsidian White Noise Robusto (5.5"x54)
         10/24.99
12 Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Toro
         10/32.50
11 E.P. Carrillo Club 52 (5.8"x52)
          5/22.50
10 Drew Estate Tabak Especial Limited
         10/39.99
 9 Diesel Wicked (6.2"x56)
          5/34.99
 8 CAO Extreme Robusto (5.0"x54)
         10/39.50

 7 La Aroma de Cuba Marquis Tubo (Toro)(5.7"x48)
          5/26.99
 6 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos
         10/22.50
 5 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro (6.2"x54)
         10/39.99
 3 Sons of Anarchy Clubhouse Edition KG-9 (Toro)
          5/27.50
 2 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Robusto
             5/37.25
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

So, in retrospect. What was the highlight of today's Jam?

The fantasy of Chip's Anejo Shark's were my clear winner.