ss2

  • Summertime!!

Burnt ends, Freedom Fries & a Molotov Cocktail with Cherries Jubilee for desert!

What's on deck for the commute, Sam?

Burnt ends, Freedom Fries & a Molotov Cocktail with Cherries Jubilee for desert!
Hell Yeah!   You old enough to remember the old Cherry Bombs and M-80's back in the 50's and 60's?  Man those were fun.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Burnt ends, Freedom Fries & a Molotov Cocktail with Cherries Jubilee for desert!
Hell Yeah!   You old enough to remember the old Cherry Bombs and M-80's back in the 50's and 60's?  Man those were fun.
Oh Yeah!  m80 in a school toilet makes a real mess.....resulting paddling we all got was criminal by todays standards.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

What's on deck for the commute, Sam?
haven't decided yet.  but, you've provided the spark, so lets see what we have.

Burnt ends, Freedom Fries & a Molotov Cocktail with Cherries Jubilee for desert!
Hell Yeah!   You old enough to remember the old Cherry Bombs and M-80's back in the 50's and 60's?  Man those were fun.
Oh Yeah!  m80 in a school toilet makes a real mess.....resulting paddling we all got was criminal by todays standards.
How funny, when I was in Jr High somebody flushed one and oh yeah hell of a deal!  Can you imagine what would happen to somebody today for that?

KUBA KUBA's jump on them quick.
Logged

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

20 ACID Kuba Kuba (5.0"x54)
          5/24.50
19 Diesel Unlimited d.4 (Robusto) (4.7"x52)
         10/29.99
18 Tatuaje Miami
          5/32.50
17 Alec Bradley Tempus Maduro
         10/39.99
16 Cuenca y Blanco Robusto Deluxe (5.2"x50)
          5/20.00
15 Oliva Serie 'V' Sampler
The Oliva Serie 'V' Sampler Box includes:
1 - Oliva Serie 'V' Double Robusto (5" x 54)
1 - Oliva Serie 'V' Diadema (6" x 46)
1 - Oliva Serie 'V' Torpedo (6" x 56)
1 - Oliva Serie 'V' Diadema (7" x 49)
1 - Oliva Serie 'V' Churchill Extra (7" x 52)
          5/27.50
14 La Gloria Cubana
          7/29.50
13 Obsidian White Noise Robusto (5.5"x54)
         10/24.99
12 Ramon Bueso Genesis The Project Toro
         10/32.50
11 E.P. Carrillo Club 52 (5.8"x52)
          5/22.50
10 Drew Estate Tabak Especial Limited
         10/39.99
 9 Diesel Wicked (6.2"x56)
          5/34.99
 8 CAO Extreme Robusto (5.0"x54)
         10/39.50

 7 La Aroma de Cuba Marquis Tubo (Toro)(5.7"x48)
          5/26.99
 6 Flores y Rodriguez Cabinet Seleccion Maduro Magicos
         10/22.50
 5 Montecristo Media Noche Edmundo
          5/27.50
 4 Alec Bradley Black Market Vandal Toro (6.2"x54)
         10/39.99
 3 Sons of Anarchy Clubhouse Edition KG-9 (Toro)
          5/27.50
 2 Man O' War Virtue Toro
         10/34.99
 1 Diamond Crown Julius Caeser Robusto
             5/37.25

Alright we are kicking things off before dark, everyone should be primed up good by tonight.

Protesters block a downtown highway as cleanup continues
Protesters marched through downtown St. Louis on Tuesday and headed toward the Martin Luther King Jr. , Bridge, blocking Interstate 44 (Interstate 70). Meanwhile, attorneys for Michael Brown's family blasted Bob McCulloch.

Alright we are kicking things off before dark, everyone should be primed up good by tonight.

Protesters block a downtown highway as cleanup continues
Protesters marched through downtown St. Louis on Tuesday and headed toward the Martin Luther King Jr. , Bridge, blocking Interstate 44 (Interstate 70). Meanwhile, attorneys for Michael Brown's family blasted Bob McCulloch.
Mike just left to go get his wife before they close the interstate down, lol
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

What's on deck for the commute, Sam?
haven't decided yet.  but, you've provided the spark, so lets see what we have.
Nice!  been ignoring one of my tupperdores for a while and finally went through it.  veritable treasure trove of 6 month to 1 year old sticks.  in honor of the cherry bomb/m80 reminiscence i found a LaBomba Napalm with min of 8 months.  could have a year on it as I remember getting 10 around this time last year and some did go in this 'dor.

Alright we are kicking things off before dark, everyone should be primed up good by tonight.

Protesters block a downtown highway as cleanup continues
Protesters marched through downtown St. Louis on Tuesday and headed toward the Martin Luther King Jr. , Bridge, blocking Interstate 44 (Interstate 70). Meanwhile, attorneys for Michael Brown's family blasted Bob McCulloch.
Mike just left to go get his wife before they close the interstate down, lol
Man that is two days in a row for him, he should protest and burn down a couple of stores or something.

What's on deck for the commute, Sam?
haven't decided yet.  but, you've provided the spark, so lets see what we have.
Nice!  been ignoring one of my tupperdores for a while and finally went through it.  veritable treasure trove of 6 month to 1 year old sticks.  in honor of the cherry bomb/m80 reminiscence i found a LaBomba Napalm with min of 8 months.  could have a year on it as I remember getting 10 around this time last year and some did go in this 'dor.
Excellent choice to honor the old school fireworks.  Cherry bombs were always my favorite for some reason.

Well   since it looks like an early start to the riots think I will go home and mix a drink of some sorts and get the tv warmed up.   Later folks.
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Burnt ends, Freedom Fries & a Molotov Cocktail with Cherries Jubilee for desert!
Hell Yeah!   You old enough to remember the old Cherry Bombs and M-80's back in the 50's and 60's?  Man those were fun.
Oh Yeah!  m80 in a school toilet makes a real mess.....resulting paddling we all got was criminal by todays standards.
How funny, when I was in Jr High somebody flushed one and oh yeah hell of a deal!  Can you imagine what would happen to somebody today for that?
probably tell them it's not a nice thing to do, make their parents form a clean up committee, and give the student 10 hrs of community service where he/she would make sure the red light turned green on a regular basis and consider that harsh enough punishment.
all in all taking about a month to settle.  while in our day, summary trial (hey! You,you and you come here) a quick conviction ( we SAW you blow up that toilet ) (no they didn't but who's going to argue with an angry man 6'4 carrying a 3' long x 8" wide x 1" thick wooden paddle with 3/4" holes drilled into it for less wind resistance) and then punisment  ( 3-4 good hard wacks with said paddle on tidy whities)  call the parents and "get the fuck back to class you bunch of fist fuckers".  all in all less than a 1/2 hr from blast to class.  Done  (until you got home then it all started again.)