Give 'em the turkey balls!
Isn't it bad enough to have fish balls?
You should know, they've been draped over your nose!

Give 'em the turkey balls!
Isn't it bad enough to have fish balls?
You should know, they've been draped over your nose!
And we all know what kind of " fishy person" would do the draping.  :o

Give 'em the turkey balls!
Isn't it bad enough to have fish balls?
You should know, they've been draped over your nose!
No wonder he doesn't want to show for herfs!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning everyone....  I didn't get allot of sleep last night due to my wife waking me up every time she heard a truck hit the pot hole out in front of the house thinking it was Ferguson gun fire...

LMFAO Now:

Ferguson Michael Brown Shooting: 'Boycott Black Friday' Aims to Hit America Where it Hurts

Good morning everyone....  I didn't get allot of sleep last night due to my wife waking me up every time she heard a truck hit the pot hole out in front of the house thinking it was Ferguson gun fire...
I was hoping she was waking you up for other reasons - glad to see you survived night 1 of the peaceful protests!

Good morning everyone....  I didn't get allot of sleep last night due to my wife waking me up every time she heard a truck hit the pot hole out in front of the house thinking it was Ferguson gun fire...
Well glad you and the little bride survived the night Dad!

Good morning everyone....  I didn't get allot of sleep last night due to my wife waking me up every time she heard a truck hit the pot hole out in front of the house thinking it was Ferguson gun fire...
I was hoping she was waking you up for other reasons - glad to see you survived night 1 of the peaceful protests!
No you bastidge you were hoping your wife was going to wake your azz up for fun and frolics.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Hey Dad, some train sets on sale for the kiddos!

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

None of those say Thomas... have you not been paying attention.
I had thought about a electric train, but the Thomas ones didn't have very good reviews.  And I not sure a 3 year old and electric should go together..?

Hey Dad, some train sets on sale for the kiddos!

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

None of those say Thomas... have you not been paying attention.
I had thought about a electric train, but the Thomas ones didn't have very good reviews.  And I not sure a 3 year old and electric should go together..?
Have em lick a 9v, if they survive, then get them the electric set ;)
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Good morning everyone....  I didn't get allot of sleep last night due to my wife waking me up every time she heard a truck hit the pot hole out in front of the house thinking it was Ferguson gun fire...
I was hoping she was waking you up for other reasons - glad to see you survived night 1 of the peaceful protests!
I hear that.. Actually, she just received an order of 3 dozen condoms from CondomDepot.com the other day...  I thought that was encouraging, except there was 1 3-pack of Extra Large in there....?  I told her she had made a mistake and she said, "don't worry, I think there's a guy at work I can give them too."

Hey Dad, some train sets on sale for the kiddos!

http://www.amazon.com/b/ref=lp_10238430011_gbrc_tit_r-1_8722_b5c8459b?rh=i%3Atoys-and-games%2Cn%3A10238430011&ie=UTF8&node=10238430011&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER

None of those say Thomas... have you not been paying attention.
I had thought about a electric train, but the Thomas ones didn't have very good reviews.  And I not sure a 3 year old and electric should go together..?
I would be more concerned about You and Electricity than the 3 year old!  Hell you might try to hook it up to the wife or something so strange as that. :)
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Good morning everyone....  I didn't get allot of sleep last night due to my wife waking me up every time she heard a truck hit the pot hole out in front of the house thinking it was Ferguson gun fire...
I was hoping she was waking you up for other reasons - glad to see you survived night 1 of the peaceful protests!
I hear that.. Actually, she just received an order of 3 dozen condoms from CondomDepot.com the other day...  I thought that was encouraging, except there was 1 3-pack of Extra Large in there....?  I told her she had made a mistake and she said, "don't worry, I think there's a guy at work I can give them too."
rotflmao, You're a mess... Hi Dad!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

LMFAO Now:

Ferguson Michael Brown Shooting: 'Boycott Black Friday' Aims to Hit America Where it Hurts
But what about those of us that don't think the burned businesses and looted tv's had anything to do with the shooting?

Good morning everyone....  I didn't get allot of sleep last night due to my wife waking me up every time she heard a truck hit the pot hole out in front of the house thinking it was Ferguson gun fire...
I was hoping she was waking you up for other reasons - glad to see you survived night 1 of the peaceful protests!
I hear that.. Actually, she just received an order of 3 dozen condoms from CondomDepot.com the other day...  I thought that was encouraging, except there was 1 3-pack of Extra Large in there....?  I told her she had made a mistake and she said, "don't worry, I think there's a guy at work I can give them too."
Those are mine, sorry bro