ss2

  • Summertime!!

Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
Yes and it was delicious
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
eGGwHITE dELIGHT , BABY!
Ok, kgone. ;)
Yeah, I deserved that, I use caps lock on most of my programs here and sometimes forget to turn them off.  usually catch it and retype, but was in a hurry.  and in deference to it's being Tuesday,  GFY!  :P

Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Yes.
A colleague is hosting a contest but there is no prize (just bragging rights).  And it's not only about weight loss but healthy living in general.  For example, you get points for each 16 oz. of water you drink, 1/2 cups of vegetables you eat, and for not eating after 9:PM.  In addition, you lose points for every beer you drink, slice of pizza you eat, blah blah blah.
Sounds awful
Sounds micromanaged.  Must be a democrat.

Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
Yes and it was delicious
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
eGGwHITE dELIGHT , BABY!
Ok, kgone. ;)
Yeah, I deserved that, I use caps lock on most of my programs here and sometimes forget to turn them off.  usually catch it and retype, but was in a hurry.  and in deference to it's being Tuesday,  GFY!  :P
Yeah Dave, fak...no one likes the grammar police!
Logged

ss2

  • Summertime!!

Oh, and good morning to all concerned, GFY to everyone else.

Oh, and good morning to all concerned, GFY to everyone else.
Good morning Sam!

Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!
Damn, am I too late to ask you to get me one?
Yes and it was delicious
Went with an egg white omelette instead.
eGGwHITE dELIGHT , BABY!
Ok, kgone. ;)
Yeah, I deserved that, I use caps lock on most of my programs here and sometimes forget to turn them off.  usually catch it and retype, but was in a hurry.  and in deference to it's being Tuesday,  GFY!  :P
Yeah Dave, fak...no one likes the grammar police!
False - everyone likes them.

Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Yes.
A colleague is hosting a contest but there is no prize (just bragging rights).  And it's not only about weight loss but healthy living in general.  For example, you get points for each 16 oz. of water you drink, 1/2 cups of vegetables you eat, and for not eating after 9:PM.  In addition, you lose points for every beer you drink, slice of pizza you eat, blah blah blah.
Sounds awful
I'm calling it a lifestyle change, but you are correct.
It's ok if you can't make the 12/4 herf  ;D

Where's Steve? Sake Bombs @$33 with 40 min left

Right here... you gonna entertain a bid? If not, I will but won't go more than $40.

G'Morning, All

Fire sale in Ferguson. No lines either.
I'm not bidding and down under 7 min same price

$35... not bad. $6 shipping put me a dollar over budget.  ;)
Add some other stuff to the order to decrease the average shipping cost per item

Oh, and good morning to all concerned, GFY to everyone else.
Good to see you, Sam.

Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Yes.
A colleague is hosting a contest but there is no prize (just bragging rights).  And it's not only about weight loss but healthy living in general.  For example, you get points for each 16 oz. of water you drink, 1/2 cups of vegetables you eat, and for not eating after 9:PM.  In addition, you lose points for every beer you drink, slice of pizza you eat, blah blah blah.
Sounds awful
I'm calling it a lifestyle change, but you are correct.
It's ok if you can't make the 12/4 herf  ;D
Oh I'll be there, Bitch!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Oh, and good morning to all concerned, GFY to everyone else.

Morning, Sam
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Where's Steve? Sake Bombs @$33 with 40 min left

Right here... you gonna entertain a bid? If not, I will but won't go more than $40.

G'Morning, All

Fire sale in Ferguson. No lines either.
I'm not bidding and down under 7 min same price

$35... not bad. $6 shipping put me a dollar over budget.  ;)
Add some other stuff to the order to decrease the average shipping cost per item

Savings by spending... seems like a gubmit shell game.
I actually do have some other things in watch mode.
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Yes.
A colleague is hosting a contest but there is no prize (just bragging rights).  And it's not only about weight loss but healthy living in general.  For example, you get points for each 16 oz. of water you drink, 1/2 cups of vegetables you eat, and for not eating after 9:PM.  In addition, you lose points for every beer you drink, slice of pizza you eat, blah blah blah.
Sounds awful
I'm calling it a lifestyle change, but you are correct.
It's ok if you can't make the 12/4 herf  ;D
Oh I'll be a Bitch!

fixed

Went with an egg white omelette instead.
You in another contest, Tony, or just forging ahead with the diet on your own?
Yes.
A colleague is hosting a contest but there is no prize (just bragging rights).  And it's not only about weight loss but healthy living in general.  For example, you get points for each 16 oz. of water you drink, 1/2 cups of vegetables you eat, and for not eating after 9:PM.  In addition, you lose points for every beer you drink, slice of pizza you eat, blah blah blah.
Sounds awful
I'm calling it a lifestyle change, but you are correct.
It's ok if you can't make the 12/4 herf  ;D
Oh I'll be a Bitch!

fixed
Ha, did not know one could alter others posts.  Good to know.

Where's Steve? Sake Bombs @$33 with 40 min left

Right here... you gonna entertain a bid? If not, I will but won't go more than $40.

G'Morning, All

Fire sale in Ferguson. No lines either.
I'm not bidding and down under 7 min same price

$35... not bad. $6 shipping put me a dollar over budget.  ;)
Add some other stuff to the order to decrease the average shipping cost per item

Savings by spending... seems like a gubmit shell game.
I actually do have some other things in watch mode.
Looks like the reviews on the 601 steel are pretty good