Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
I read Sharpton is on his way to fix things, so no worries.

son TexDave, how many days before retirement now?

490 days    15 hours     48 minutes

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
I read Sharpton is on his way to fix things, so no worries.
PTL

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
I read Sharpton is on his way to fix things, so no worries.
He's not carpooling with Rev. Jesse J?

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
Can you imagine Black Friday at Walmart in Ferguson? THAT'S the Thunderdome.
They should just setup a turret there...anyone who comes in, dies.  Sorry, it's for the good of the country.
I rather enjoyed watching the tear gas canisters firing off last night on TV before I fell asleep, dammit missed the fires and had to watch a replay on them this morning.  Felt just like the 60's in Watts.

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
Then they did Little Ceasars so they could fuel their own personal fire for food...genius!
Wouldn't you love to be doing pizza delivery for Domino's or Papa John's in Ferguson?
Only if they gave me free samples  ;D

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
Can you imagine Black Friday at Walmart in Ferguson? THAT'S the Thunderdome.
They should just setup a turret there...anyone who comes in, dies.  Sorry, it's for the good of the country.
Is that just Ferguson or all Walmarts?

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
I read Sharpton is on his way to fix things, so no worries.
He's not carpooling with Rev. Jesse J?
They can't carpool, they always get into an argument about whether to listen to Pantera or Black Sabbath while they drive.

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
Can you imagine Black Friday at Walmart in Ferguson? THAT'S the Thunderdome.
They should just setup a turret there...anyone who comes in, dies.  Sorry, it's for the good of the country.
I rather enjoyed watching the tear gas canisters firing off last night on TV before I fell asleep, dammit missed the fires and had to watch a replay on them this morning
Nothing better: the split screen of NObama asking for peace as Police shot tear gas into the crowd

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
Can you imagine Black Friday at Walmart in Ferguson? THAT'S the Thunderdome.
They should just setup a turret there...anyone who comes in, dies.  Sorry, it's for the good of the country.
Is that just Ferguson or all Walmarts?
Ferguson will be the 'social experiment'...we will see how well it works.

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
I read Sharpton is on his way to fix things, so no worries.
He's not carpooling with Rev. Jesse J?
No f'n way, they each ride their own private jet.  You trying to "put them in their place" with that carpooling comment, ya no good cracker!?!?  You better make a donation to their "non-profit" to make amends, now!

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
Can you imagine Black Friday at Walmart in Ferguson? THAT'S the Thunderdome.
They should just setup a turret there...anyone who comes in, dies.  Sorry, it's for the good of the country.
Is that just Ferguson or all Walmarts?
Ferguson

Jam broken again?  Seems these LAdCs should be moving.

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
I read Sharpton is on his way to fix things, so no worries.
He's not carpooling with Rev. Jesse J?
No f'n way, they each ride their own private jet.  You trying to "put them in their place" with that carpooling comment, ya no good cracker!?!?  You better make a donation to their "non-profit" to make amends, now!
I stand corrected.... I'll get the check in the mail immediately.   Who should I make it out to?  Jackson Jr.?
Logged

dwgbryant

son TexDave, how many days before retirement now?

490 days    15 hours     48 minutes

maybe you can talk Tony into putting a countdown clock on here for you.