Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...

Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread.
Did you apply that veggie spread with your labia?
GFY ya look just like Tony.
Going to get my sandwich, I hope you choke on a veggie!

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Doing a pretty good job but they really need some mor experienced Las Angeles Protesters to come show them how to do it up right.
Burning down 12 buildings was a good start, for the first night :)

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
Can you imagine Black Friday at Walmart in Ferguson? THAT'S the Thunderdome.

Morning men. Mix some scrambled eggs in with those biscuits and gravy, and ya got yourself a breakfast.
Hiya Mark.
Logged

dwgbryant

son TexDave, how many days before retirement now?

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
LMFAO - that is probably the way the average American thinks of it.

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I thought at first that's what had biebfish so upset until I remembered it was Tuesday.  Hope Bad Dad was able to duck and cover with success.
Before he sent the little lady off to work.

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
Then they did Little Ceasars so they could fuel their own personal fire for food...genius!

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
Can you imagine Black Friday at Walmart in Ferguson? THAT'S the Thunderdome.
Perfect Storm!

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
Can you imagine Black Friday at Walmart in Ferguson? THAT'S the Thunderdome.
According to the protesters themselves last night " we shut down the f'n Walmart too".

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I'm mad they can steal all the Black Friday deals before 'we' have a chance to buy them!
Can you imagine Black Friday at Walmart in Ferguson? THAT'S the Thunderdome.
They should just setup a turret there...anyone who comes in, dies.  Sorry, it's for the good of the country.

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Ya gotta admit, they had their priorities.  First thing they did was ransack a liquor store then started setting fires.  Nothing says civil rights and justice like robbery and arson.
Then they did Little Ceasars so they could fuel their own personal fire for food...genius!
Wouldn't you love to be doing pizza delivery for Domino's or Papa John's in Ferguson?