Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread.
Mornin Mr. Rabbit, I mean, TexDave!

Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread.
Yeah, well I'm fixin' to make instant oatmeal, which trumps your bagel on the crapometer scale.
Mine is one notch above, Jimmy Dean Breakfast sammich.  Oats are good, but they have to be steel cut

Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread.
Did you apply that veggie spread with your labia?

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...

Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread.
Yeah, well I'm fixin' to make instant oatmeal, which trumps your bagel on the crapometer scale.
Mine is one notch above, Jimmy Dean Breakfast sammich.  Oats are good, but they have to be steel cut
These are steel cut, so I got that going for me, which is nice.

La Aroma de Cuba's are moving out quickly     ::)

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
I thought at first that's what had biebfish so upset until I remembered it was Tuesday.  Hope Bad Dad was able to duck and cover with success.

Happy Tuesday gents!
What did you say, you son of a bitch?
Dang, workin' the Tuesday thing pretty hard this morning, biebfish.
fuk'n Tony started it.
Exactly, greasy bastidge!

Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread.
Did you apply that veggie spread with your labia?
GFY ya look just like Tony.

Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread.
Yeah, well I'm fixin' to make instant oatmeal, which trumps your bagel on the crapometer scale.
Mine is one notch above, Jimmy Dean Breakfast sammich.  Oats are good, but they have to be steel cut
These are steel cut, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
Mmmm, now I want oat meal too!

Ok, now it's morning!  Good day, mates.
Morning Uncle Tony.
Hi LTG.  What's the good word?
I'll give you three - biscuits and gravy.
One of my all time favorites.  Fuck what TXDave thinks.
It's the only thing I ever get from the cafeteria here. And it's delicious.
I'm headed for the Caf at 8:00 for a porkroll and egg sandwich...mmmmmm, Get in my bellllly!
GFY's all of you gravy laden bastards I had a toasted Einstein Bagel with low fat vegie spread.
Yeah, well I'm fixin' to make instant oatmeal, which trumps your bagel on the crapometer scale.
Mine is one notch above, Jimmy Dean Breakfast sammich.  Oats are good, but they have to be steel cut
These are steel cut, so I got that going for me, which is nice.
Manly Oatmeal there my friend!   I went with the 9-grain bagel myself trying to demonstrate the more sensitive side of life.

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Doing a pretty good job but they really need some mor experienced Las Angeles Protesters to come show them how to do it up right.
Logged

dwgbryant

Soo, how bout those peaceful protesters in Ferguson...
Doing a pretty good job but they really need some mor experienced Las Angeles Protesters to come show them how to do it up right.
a Gatling gun works nicer.