Save yourself a trip to the Dr their spill never changes:  You drink too much, you smoke too much, you eat too much, you need to lose weight and  you need to execise more.  For once can't they tell you that you are not fucking enough or something worthwhile like that?

Save yourself a trip to the Dr their spill never changes:  You drink too much, you smoke too much, you eat too much, you need to lose weight and  you need to execise more.  For once can't they tell you that you are not fucking enough or something worthwhile like that?
You are married, so that's implied ;)  We all can't be like Dad...
Logged

dwgbryant

note to self: don't pig out on food during a two day Sea Food Festival.
What are you suppose to do?  Look at it?  How's things Mr. Serviceman?
hi Mike. doing okay. ladies just left to try on some clothes. I passed on the fashion show.
Logged

dwgbryant

Save yourself a trip to the Dr their spill never changes:  You drink too much, you smoke too much, you eat too much, you need to lose weight and  you need to execise more.  For once can't they tell you that you are not fucking enough or something worthwhile like that?
change doctors.

Might have to re-think our plans for Thanksgiving at Travellin Dave's House.

East Coast Storm to Snarl Thanksgiving Travel

A storm with rain and heavy snow will cause major disruptions and delays for Thanksgiving travel on the East Coast and in the Appalachians.

Rain will initially spread northward along the Interstate-95 with snow and rain to start farther west in the I-81 corridor. However, a change to snow will take place from west to east from northern Virginia to New England.

The storm will bring mostly snow to the I-81 swath in Virginia, Maryland, Pennsylvania and New York state, as well as much of interior New England, where a general 6-12 inches of snow are forecast.

Save yourself a trip to the Dr their spill never changes:  You drink too much, you smoke too much, you eat too much, you need to lose weight and  you need to execise more.  For once can't they tell you that you are not fucking enough or something worthwhile like that?
change doctors.
They all tell ya the same chit.  Brother is a Dr and he tells me the same chit too just does it for free.

Got a bottle of Michter's US #1 Single Barrel Straight Rye Whiskey in my Secret Santa on S&S, anyone tried this before?
http://www.klwines.com/detail.asp?sku=1011880
No but just send it to me and I will try it first and let you know how it is.
Texas Redfish - taking one for the team.  Whata guy!

Got a bottle of Michter's US #1 Single Barrel Straight Rye Whiskey in my Secret Santa on S&S, anyone tried this before?
http://www.klwines.com/detail.asp?sku=1011880
No but just send it to me and I will try it first and let you know how it is.
Texas Redfish - taking one for the team.  Whata guy!
Yep just out to help the BOTL's with their needs.

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Sheesh, I thought CB broke the damn thing.

Sheesh, I thought CB broke the damn thing.
(processing...)  I know TravelinDave and JoeWacky both are getting those EPCs I linked, nice prices on em too!

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Wake up little snoozie

Take Shelter and Load the Glock Dad!!!

Grand jury reaches decision in case of Ferguson officer

Press conference with announcement later today.

Take Shelter and Load the Glock Dad!!!

Grand jury reaches decision in case of Ferguson officer

Press conference with announcement later today.
Load up the shotgun!!!!!