dwgbryant

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
yes, only on my laptop.
It's something with the refresh.  It's fine after I post but when I try and refresh it just sits and spins - it loads everything, but it doesn't stop processing.
same thing with my ChromeBook.
I haven't had any problems with this site, but I have had allot of site do that.  Just sit, not load, and when I refresh they normally load right up.  It's probably all of the internet traffic trying to get through the Obama filter at the same time.
the OsamaCare site is working quite nicely, but their pricing went up 20% from last year. they must be making it more affordable.

G'Morning, felllas. Happy turkey week Monday!
Morning BS

Hey, Dave. Hemingways in stock at Famous now... if your still lookin'

Short Stories @$100 w/FREE ship after catsrule cpn.  ;)

I was following some Tat PCRs on the famous bid over the weekend but was busy working in the yard when they closed for $132 dammit

Shit! That would have been a steal. I do like how that site lets you know the future dates for items once you have something checked.

and good morning to you. Hope you got some smokes in this weekend.
I smoked a Legado de Pepin Churchill while doing leaves, served the purpose then had a nice LAdC Mi Amore which was very good

G'Morning, felllas. Happy turkey week Monday!
Morning BS

Hey, Dave. Hemingways in stock at Famous now... if your still lookin'

Short Stories @$100 w/FREE ship after catsrule cpn.  ;)

I was following some Tat PCRs on the famous bid over the weekend but was busy working in the yard when they closed for $132 dammit

Shit! That would have been a steal. I do like how that site lets you know the future dates for items once you have something checked.
Agreed...those are tough to get a hold of!  Were they actually the reservas?
Yes they were
I like the site because you can mark favorites so I was ready for them just ran too long with the works and forgot. Would have been $138 shipped

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
yes, only on my laptop.

Morning, Dean. You gonna unveil your artwork today?
picture posted last night. go back a day in time.
That's a bad ass piece of art Dean!  Looks nice!!
not bad, except it was suppose to be a pine tree and penguin.
:)
Musta been lost in the translation, hahahaha.
Logged

dwgbryant

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
yes, only on my laptop.

Morning, Dean. You gonna unveil your artwork today?
picture posted last night. go back a day in time.
That's a bad ass piece of art Dean!  Looks nice!!
not bad, except it was suppose to be a pine tree and penguin.
:)
Musta been lost in the translation, hahahaha.
the guy did a great job. I would not reccommend 2 six hour sittings and 1 three hour sitting to anyone!
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I asked my grandson if he knew any songs.  Yes pawpa, I know a church song.  I asked, "you mean a song that everyone stands up and church and sings...?"  Yes pawpa..  Well, I want to hear it, sing it to me...  -- I have a little turtle, his name is Tiny Tim.... I put him in the bath tub to see if he could swim... He drank up all the water and ate a bar of soap.....  And now he's in his bed with bubbles in his throat.... POP..!!!  And everyone stands in your church and sings that..?  Yes, pawpa..!  My daughter-in-law was standing in the background listening to us, and shaking her head. That must be some church..!  :)

Just went back and checked, tat looks good, Dean.
Logged

dwgbryant

I asked my grandson if he knew any songs.  Yes pawpa, I know a church song.  I asked, "you mean a song that everyone stands up and church and sings...?"  Yes pawpa..  Well, I want to hear it, sing it to me...  -- I have a little turtle, his name is Tiny Tim.... I put him in the bath tub to see if he could swim... He drank up all the water and ate a bar of soap.....  And now he's in his bed with bubbles in his throat.... POP..!!!  And everyone stands in your church and sings that..?  Yes, pawpa..!  My daughter-in-law was standing in the background listening to us, and shaking her head. That must be some church..!  :)
must be the New Politically Correct Religion.
I'm still trying to understand the Immaculate Conception.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
yes, only on my laptop.
It's something with the refresh.  It's fine after I post but when I try and refresh it just sits and spins - it loads everything, but it doesn't stop processing.
same thing with my ChromeBook.
I haven't had any problems with this site, but I have had allot of site do that.  Just sit, not load, and when I refresh they normally load right up.  It's probably all of the internet traffic trying to get through the Obama filter at the same time.
the OsamaCare site is working quite nicely, but their pricing went up 20% from last year. they must be making it more affordable.
United Healthcare is hitting us for $100 a month more.  I told my wife I'm almost tempted to get a room at the hospital and save expenses on heating, and food at home.  :)  Oh, I meant the spy filter.

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
yes, only on my laptop.

Morning, Dean. You gonna unveil your artwork today?
picture posted last night. go back a day in time.
That's a bad ass piece of art Dean!  Looks nice!!
not bad, except it was suppose to be a pine tree and penguin.
:)
Musta been lost in the translation, hahahaha.
the guy did a great job. I would not reccommend 2 six hour sittings and 1 three hour sitting to anyone!
Now you have to start planning on what to put on the other side... red star, movie reel...
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
yes, only on my laptop.

Morning, Dean. You gonna unveil your artwork today?
picture posted last night. go back a day in time.
That's a bad ass piece of art Dean!  Looks nice!!
I was wondering if you can flex you muscles and make the tree shake and bird fly or catch a fish or something...?

I asked my grandson if he knew any songs.  Yes pawpa, I know a church song.  I asked, "you mean a song that everyone stands up and church and sings...?"  Yes pawpa..  Well, I want to hear it, sing it to me...  -- I have a little turtle, his name is Tiny Tim.... I put him in the bath tub to see if he could swim... He drank up all the water and ate a bar of soap.....  And now he's in his bed with bubbles in his throat.... POP..!!!  And everyone stands in your church and sings that..?  Yes, pawpa..!  My daughter-in-law was standing in the background listening to us, and shaking her head. That must be some church..!  :)
Haha - good mornin BD!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

G'Morning, felllas. Happy turkey week Monday!
Morning BS

Hey, Dave. Hemingways in stock at Famous now... if your still lookin'

Short Stories @$100 w/FREE ship after catsrule cpn.  ;)

I was following some Tat PCRs on the famous bid over the weekend but was busy working in the yard when they closed for $132 dammit

Shit! That would have been a steal. I do like how that site lets you know the future dates for items once you have something checked.
Agreed...those are tough to get a hold of!  Were they actually the reservas?
Yes they were
I like the site because you can mark favorites so I was ready for them just ran too long with the works and forgot. Would have been $138 shipped

Guess you saw the box of Sake bombs for tomorrow then... ps what's your user name? Don't want to bid vs someone I know.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I asked my grandson if he knew any songs.  Yes pawpa, I know a church song.  I asked, "you mean a song that everyone stands up and church and sings...?"  Yes pawpa..  Well, I want to hear it, sing it to me...  -- I have a little turtle, his name is Tiny Tim.... I put him in the bath tub to see if he could swim... He drank up all the water and ate a bar of soap.....  And now he's in his bed with bubbles in his throat.... POP..!!!  And everyone stands in your church and sings that..?  Yes, pawpa..!  My daughter-in-law was standing in the background listening to us, and shaking her head. That must be some church..!  :)
must be the New Politically Correct Religion.
I'm still trying to understand the Immaculate Conception.
Isn't that when your condom breaks...?

Not sure what's going on with the site.  Not experiencing it myself but sorry about it.  Don't think there is anything I can do about it though.