CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22

Author Topic: 11/24/2014  (Read 36475 times)

dwgbryant

Re: 11/24/2014
« Reply #150 on: November 24, 2014, 10:13:02 AM »

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
yes, only on my laptop.
It's something with the refresh.  It's fine after I post but when I try and refresh it just sits and spins - it loads everything, but it doesn't stop processing.
same thing with my ChromeBook.
I haven't had any problems with this site, but I have had allot of site do that.  Just sit, not load, and when I refresh they normally load right up.  It's probably all of the internet traffic trying to get through the Obama filter at the same time.
the OsamaCare site is working quite nicely, but their pricing went up 20% from last year. they must be making it more affordable.

sfish

« Reply #151 on: November 24, 2014, 10:14:57 AM »

G'Morning, felllas. Happy turkey week Monday!
Morning BS

Hey, Dave. Hemingways in stock at Famous now... if your still lookin'

Short Stories @$100 w/FREE ship after catsrule cpn.  ;)

I was following some Tat PCRs on the famous bid over the weekend but was busy working in the yard when they closed for $132 dammit

Shit! That would have been a steal. I do like how that site lets you know the future dates for items once you have something checked.

and good morning to you. Hope you got some smokes in this weekend.
I smoked a Legado de Pepin Churchill while doing leaves, served the purpose then had a nice LAdC Mi Amore which was very good

sfish

« Reply #152 on: November 24, 2014, 10:18:08 AM »

Morning BS

I was following some Tat PCRs on the famous bid over the weekend but was busy working in the yard when they closed for $132 dammit

Shit! That would have been a steal. I do like how that site lets you know the future dates for items once you have something checked.
Agreed...those are tough to get a hold of!  Were they actually the reservas?
Yes they were
I like the site because you can mark favorites so I was ready for them just ran too long with the works and forgot. Would have been $138 shipped

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #153 on: November 24, 2014, 10:18:45 AM »

Is this banter acting funny for anyone else?  Mine keeps processing and never finishes loading the webpage...
yes, only on my laptop.

Morning, Dean. You gonna unveil your artwork today?
picture posted last night. go back a day in time.
That's a bad ass piece of art Dean!  Looks nice!!
not bad, except it was suppose to be a pine tree and penguin.
:)
Musta been lost in the translation, hahahaha.

dwgbryant

« Reply #154 on: November 24, 2014, 10:23:59 AM »

yes, only on my laptop.

the guy did a great job. I would not reccommend 2 six hour sittings and 1 three hour sitting to anyone!

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #155 on: November 24, 2014, 10:24:23 AM »

I asked my grandson if he knew any songs.  Yes pawpa, I know a church song.  I asked, "you mean a song that everyone stands up and church and sings...?"  Yes pawpa..  Well, I want to hear it, sing it to me...  -- I have a little turtle, his name is Tiny Tim.... I put him in the bath tub to see if he could swim... He drank up all the water and ate a bar of soap.....  And now he's in his bed with bubbles in his throat.... POP..!!!  And everyone stands in your church and sings that..?  Yes, pawpa..!  My daughter-in-law was standing in the background listening to us, and shaking her head. That must be some church..!  :)

LuvTooGolf

• Founding Member
  • Banter Elder
  • Believeland!
« Reply #156 on: November 24, 2014, 10:27:27 AM »

Just went back and checked, tat looks good, Dean.

dwgbryant

« Reply #157 on: November 24, 2014, 10:27:57 AM »

I asked my grandson if he knew any songs.  Yes pawpa, I know a church song.  I asked, "you mean a song that everyone stands up and church and sings...?"  Yes pawpa..  Well, I want to hear it, sing it to me...  -- I have a little turtle, his name is Tiny Tim.... I put him in the bath tub to see if he could swim... He drank up all the water and ate a bar of soap.....  And now he's in his bed with bubbles in his throat.... POP..!!!  And everyone stands in your church and sings that..?  Yes, pawpa..!  My daughter-in-law was standing in the background listening to us, and shaking her head. That must be some church..!  :)
must be the New Politically Correct Religion.
I'm still trying to understand the Immaculate Conception.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #158 on: November 24, 2014, 10:28:42 AM »

yes, only on my laptop.
It's something with the refresh.  It's fine after I post but when I try and refresh it just sits and spins - it loads everything, but it doesn't stop processing.
same thing with my ChromeBook.
I haven't had any problems with this site, but I have had allot of site do that.  Just sit, not load, and when I refresh they normally load right up.  It's probably all of the internet traffic trying to get through the Obama filter at the same time.
the OsamaCare site is working quite nicely, but their pricing went up 20% from last year. they must be making it more affordable.
United Healthcare is hitting us for $100 a month more.  I told my wife I'm almost tempted to get a room at the hospital and save expenses on heating, and food at home.  :)  Oh, I meant the spy filter.

Travellin Dave

• Fanatical Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Resolutions intact
    • My Top Cigars of 2021
« Reply #159 on: November 24, 2014, 10:30:05 AM »

yes, only on my laptop.

the guy did a great job. I would not reccommend 2 six hour sittings and 1 three hour sitting to anyone!
Now you have to start planning on what to put on the other side... red star, movie reel...

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #160 on: November 24, 2014, 10:30:54 AM »

yes, only on my laptop.

I was wondering if you can flex you muscles and make the tree shake and bird fly or catch a fish or something...?

CigarGuy87

• Non-Founding Member
  • Esteemed Status
  • The tundra is thawing
« Reply #161 on: November 24, 2014, 10:31:03 AM »

Haha - good mornin BD!

BackyardSmoker

• Smoke is good
  • Founding Member
  • Distinguished Status
  • Back2Back
« Reply #162 on: November 24, 2014, 10:34:56 AM »

Morning BS

Agreed...those are tough to get a hold of!  Were they actually the reservas?
Yes they were
I like the site because you can mark favorites so I was ready for them just ran too long with the works and forgot. Would have been $138 shipped

Guess you saw the box of Sake bombs for tomorrow then... ps what's your user name? Don't want to bid vs someone I know.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #163 on: November 24, 2014, 10:37:01 AM »

must be the New Politically Correct Religion.
I'm still trying to understand the Immaculate Conception.
Isn't that when your condom breaks...?

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #164 on: November 24, 2014, 10:40:49 AM »

Not sure what's going on with the site.  Not experiencing it myself but sorry about it.  Don't think there is anything I can do about it though.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 22