CigarBanter

Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Author Topic: 11/22/2014  (Read 22505 times)

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Post Whore Extraordinaire
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
Re: 11/22/2014
« Reply #150 on: November 22, 2014, 12:04:46 PM »

Sitting here in the waiting room.  I don't think my daughter is sick at all.  She wasn't feeling well last night, they wrote her a prescription but wanted to see her today.  I think it's because we had a balance due.

A Friend of Charlie

• Founding Member
  • Proud to be a BotL
    • CigarBanter
« Reply #151 on: November 22, 2014, 12:31:25 PM »

Sheesh, still in the waiting room.  WTF?

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #152 on: November 22, 2014, 12:41:28 PM »

I was feeding my 3 year old grandson lunch yesterday.  He could sit in a booster seat, but I put him in his high chair so I can trap him in it.  He asked for some orange juice, so I put some into this sports type drink container with Spidermans head on it.  When I gave it to him is asked, "do you know where oranges come from...?"  He said, "from seeds..?"  I said, "No, they come from Florida..!"  Aaaa, no wait a minute, "your right, they do come from seeds.."  But they also come from Florida..  You know Mickey Mouse lives in Florida at Disney World...!  Also, Cape Canaveral is in Florida..  Aaaa wait, It's now called Cape Kennedy...  They shoot rockets there.  I took his juice bottle, and placed a little toy block on top of the bottle and explained that on top of the rocket was a space capsule that people could get into and take them into space.  I demonstrated how the rocket went to the Moon and the people got out of the capsule and walked on the moon... My grandson says, "what were their names...?"  WHAT...????  I go through this big explanation of the moon landing and he wants to know their name...  My mind goes blank..., and I'm starting to panic.  I'm thinking, "damn, trip up by a 3 year old.!!!" I can't believe I walked right into that..!  In a panic I say the only two name that I can think of, "I think it was Neil Armstrong, and Buzz Aldrin."  As soon as I get home I check on the internet, and I lucked out, I was right.  I'm telling you, "these 3 year olds are brutal..!!!"

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #153 on: November 22, 2014, 12:48:09 PM »

I asked Barry, "What do you think of Canadian Health Care...?"  He said, "The worst thing about Canadian Health Care, is the very long waits at the Emergency Rooms...!"  He said people have had to wait up to 4 hours to get in....

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #154 on: November 22, 2014, 02:12:06 PM »

Better call Obama. 

South Carolina Redfish

• Coffee At Sunrise 🌄 and Cocktails At Sunset 🌅
  • Founding Member
  • “Retirement Is Wonderful”
« Reply #155 on: November 22, 2014, 02:13:01 PM »

I asked Barry, "What do you think of Canadian Health Care...?"  He said, "The worst thing about Canadian Health Care, is the very long waits at the Emergency Rooms...!"  He said people have had to wait up to 4 hours to get in....
Do here too at times

Johnny

« Reply #156 on: November 22, 2014, 02:28:31 PM »

Afternoon Guys, slow lazy day here, waiting for the rain to move in later this afternoon.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #157 on: November 22, 2014, 02:57:11 PM »

Afternoon Guys, slow lazy day here, waiting for the rain to move in later this afternoon.
Good afternoon JR....  I'm just waiting to go babysit in awhile.  Not for long today thou.  Maybe 2 hours.

Johnny

« Reply #158 on: November 22, 2014, 02:59:32 PM »

Saw a discussion about Barry earlier, last I heard from him was on 8/22, nothing since.

Johnny

« Reply #159 on: November 22, 2014, 03:01:30 PM »

Good afternoon JR....  I'm just waiting to go babysit in awhile.  Not for long today thou.  Maybe 2 hours.
Howdy BD, good seeing you today, don't let them little ones wear you down.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #160 on: November 22, 2014, 03:12:32 PM »

Saw a discussion about Barry earlier, last I heard from him was on 8/22, nothing since.
Yes, I miss hearing from him.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #161 on: November 22, 2014, 03:14:48 PM »

I watched them for 12 hours yesterday, and I hardly had the strength to drive home and get into bed.  They're really good kids, but it's the picking them up and putting them down.  I also play with them allot, so I'm to blame too.. :)

Johnny

« Reply #162 on: November 22, 2014, 03:17:45 PM »

I watched them for 12 hours yesterday, and I hardly had the strength to drive home and get into bed.  They're really good kids, but it's the picking them up and putting them down.  I also play with them allot, so I'm to blame too.. :)
BD, we're not as young as we used to be,got to pace yourself.

Bad Dad

• Founding Member
  • Senior Status
  • Cigar Tycoon
« Reply #163 on: November 22, 2014, 03:24:06 PM »

I hear ya....  But my pace keeps getting slower and slower.  I remember hating those old fart driving slow on the highway, and now I find myself driving slower and slower too... ugh..!  Thank God for Fighting Cock Whiskey and cigars... :)

Johnny

« Reply #164 on: November 22, 2014, 03:35:33 PM »

I hear ya....  But my pace keeps getting slower and slower.  I remember hating those old fart driving slow on the highway, and now I find myself driving slower and slower too... ugh..!  Thank God for Fighting Cock Whiskey and cigars... :)
Good talking with you BD, heading over to my buddy's house now, see y'all later.
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13