Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13

Sitting here in the waiting room.  I don't think my daughter is sick at all.  She wasn't feeling well last night, they wrote her a prescription but wanted to see her today.  I think it's because we had a balance due.

Sheesh, still in the waiting room.  WTF?
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

I was feeding my 3 year old grandson lunch yesterday.  He could sit in a booster seat, but I put him in his high chair so I can trap him in it.  He asked for some orange juice, so I put some into this sports type drink container with Spidermans head on it.  When I gave it to him is asked, "do you know where oranges come from...?"  He said, "from seeds..?"  I said, "No, they come from Florida..!"  Aaaa, no wait a minute, "your right, they do come from seeds.."  But they also come from Florida..  You know Mickey Mouse lives in Florida at Disney World...!  Also, Cape Canaveral is in Florida..  Aaaa wait, It's now called Cape Kennedy...  They shoot rockets there.  I took his juice bottle, and placed a little toy block on top of the bottle and explained that on top of the rocket was a space capsule that people could get into and take them into space.  I demonstrated how the rocket went to the Moon and the people got out of the capsule and walked on the moon... My grandson says, "what were their names...?"  WHAT...????  I go through this big explanation of the moon landing and he wants to know their name...  My mind goes blank..., and I'm starting to panic.  I'm thinking, "damn, trip up by a 3 year old.!!!" I can't believe I walked right into that..!  In a panic I say the only two name that I can think of, "I think it was Neil Armstrong, and Buzz Aldrin."  As soon as I get home I check on the internet, and I lucked out, I was right.  I'm telling you, "these 3 year olds are brutal..!!!"
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Sheesh, still in the waiting room.  WTF?
I asked Barry, "What do you think of Canadian Health Care...?"  He said, "The worst thing about Canadian Health Care, is the very long waits at the Emergency Rooms...!"  He said people have had to wait up to 4 hours to get in....

Sheesh, still in the waiting room.  WTF?
Better call Obama.

Sheesh, still in the waiting room.  WTF?
I asked Barry, "What do you think of Canadian Health Care...?"  He said, "The worst thing about Canadian Health Care, is the very long waits at the Emergency Rooms...!"  He said people have had to wait up to 4 hours to get in....
Do here too at times
Logged

Johnny

Afternoon Guys, slow lazy day here, waiting for the rain to move in later this afternoon.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Afternoon Guys, slow lazy day here, waiting for the rain to move in later this afternoon.
Good afternoon JR....  I'm just waiting to go babysit in awhile.  Not for long today thou.  Maybe 2 hours.
Logged

Johnny

Saw a discussion about Barry earlier, last I heard from him was on 8/22, nothing since.
Logged

Johnny

Afternoon Guys, slow lazy day here, waiting for the rain to move in later this afternoon.
Good afternoon JR....  I'm just waiting to go babysit in awhile.  Not for long today thou.  Maybe 2 hours.
Howdy BD, good seeing you today, don't let them little ones wear you down.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Saw a discussion about Barry earlier, last I heard from him was on 8/22, nothing since.
Yes, I miss hearing from him.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Afternoon Guys, slow lazy day here, waiting for the rain to move in later this afternoon.
Good afternoon JR....  I'm just waiting to go babysit in awhile.  Not for long today thou.  Maybe 2 hours.
Howdy BD, good seeing you today, don't let them little ones wear you down.
I watched them for 12 hours yesterday, and I hardly had the strength to drive home and get into bed.  They're really good kids, but it's the picking them up and putting them down.  I also play with them allot, so I'm to blame too.. :)
Logged

Johnny

Afternoon Guys, slow lazy day here, waiting for the rain to move in later this afternoon.
Good afternoon JR....  I'm just waiting to go babysit in awhile.  Not for long today thou.  Maybe 2 hours.
Howdy BD, good seeing you today, don't let them little ones wear you down.
I watched them for 12 hours yesterday, and I hardly had the strength to drive home and get into bed.  They're really good kids, but it's the picking them up and putting them down.  I also play with them allot, so I'm to blame too.. :)
BD, we're not as young as we used to be,got to pace yourself.
Logged

Bad Dad

  • Cigar Tycoon

Afternoon Guys, slow lazy day here, waiting for the rain to move in later this afternoon.
Good afternoon JR....  I'm just waiting to go babysit in awhile.  Not for long today thou.  Maybe 2 hours.
Howdy BD, good seeing you today, don't let them little ones wear you down.
I watched them for 12 hours yesterday, and I hardly had the strength to drive home and get into bed.  They're really good kids, but it's the picking them up and putting them down.  I also play with them allot, so I'm to blame too.. :)
BD, we're not as young as we used to be,got to pace yourself.
I hear ya....  But my pace keeps getting slower and slower.  I remember hating those old fart driving slow on the highway, and now I find myself driving slower and slower too... ugh..!  Thank God for Fighting Cock Whiskey and cigars... :)
[...]

Good talking with you BD, heading over to my buddy's house now, see y'all later.
Logged
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13