Time to find some grub.  See you all in a little.
THAT'S why. ;)

Good mornin gents!
Morning CG, nice to see you drop in on a Saturday and visit with the elderly.

You going to Travellin Dave's house for Thanksgiving?
He must have lost my invite in the mail ;)  Workin for an hour or so until it's workbench time!
Show up anyway!  Tony is making plenty of side dishes.  Perhaps a few ducks and pheasants would add some flare too.
Mmmm, I could bring the wild game!
Oysters and game.  Sounds like some nice additions to the menu.
Good mornin Dave and all you other fine gents.  Wife was asking about putting the tree up yesterday, I told her she can do it whenever she wants, but I don't help before Thanksgiving :)
Sheesh, getting tough there.
There are always things she could do to make me compromise my ways  ;D

Couldn't get Buffalo shoveled out so game moved to Detroit.  First time I remember hearing about something like that.
And nowhere in any of those articles did it mention Cleveland as a place for the game. I wonder why that is, Browns are in ATL this week.
Ferguson High School wasn't mentioned either...  Who am I kidding, no one even goes to high school in Ferguson!  ;)

Couldn't get Buffalo shoveled out so game moved to Detroit.  First time I remember hearing about something like that.
And nowhere in any of those articles did it mention Cleveland as a place for the game. I wonder why that is, Browns are in ATL this week.
Heck, if they have to relocate, you would think they would do Florida or Arizona.... Detroit seems like adding insult to injury.

Good mornin gents!
Morning CG, nice to see you drop in on a Saturday and visit with the elderly.

You going to Travellin Dave's house for Thanksgiving?
He must have lost my invite in the mail ;)  Workin for an hour or so until it's workbench time!
Show up anyway!  Tony is making plenty of side dishes.  Perhaps a few ducks and pheasants would add some flare too.
Mmmm, I could bring the wild game!
Oysters and game.  Sounds like some nice additions to the menu.
Good mornin Dave and all you other fine gents.  Wife was asking about putting the tree up yesterday, I told her she can do it whenever she wants, but I don't help before Thanksgiving :)
Sheesh, getting tough there.
There are always things she could do to make me compromise my ways  ;D
Now you're thinking... hang the stockings a little early too!

Good mornin gents!
Morning CG, nice to see you drop in on a Saturday and visit with the elderly.

You going to Travellin Dave's house for Thanksgiving?
He must have lost my invite in the mail ;)  Workin for an hour or so until it's workbench time!
Show up anyway!  Tony is making plenty of side dishes.  Perhaps a few ducks and pheasants would add some flare too.
Mmmm, I could bring the wild game!
Oysters and game.  Sounds like some nice additions to the menu.
Good mornin Dave and all you other fine gents.  Wife was asking about putting the tree up yesterday, I told her she can do it whenever she wants, but I don't help before Thanksgiving :)
Sheesh, getting tough there.
There are always things she could do to make me compromise my ways  ;D
Now you're thinking... hang the stockings a little early too!
Hope when she bends over she doesn't take a stocking to the face.
Homework is all done for the weekend and no class this coming week - not sure what to do with myself!

Good mornin gents!
Morning CG, nice to see you drop in on a Saturday and visit with the elderly.

You going to Travellin Dave's house for Thanksgiving?
He must have lost my invite in the mail ;)  Workin for an hour or so until it's workbench time!
Show up anyway!  Tony is making plenty of side dishes.  Perhaps a few ducks and pheasants would add some flare too.
Mmmm, I could bring the wild game!
Oysters and game.  Sounds like some nice additions to the menu.
Good mornin Dave and all you other fine gents.  Wife was asking about putting the tree up yesterday, I told her she can do it whenever she wants, but I don't help before Thanksgiving :)
Sheesh, getting tough there.
There are always things she could do to make me compromise my ways  ;D
Tryin' to spill some of your eggnog, huh?

Good mornin gents!
Morning CG, nice to see you drop in on a Saturday and visit with the elderly.

You going to Travellin Dave's house for Thanksgiving?
He must have lost my invite in the mail ;)  Workin for an hour or so until it's workbench time!
Show up anyway!  Tony is making plenty of side dishes.  Perhaps a few ducks and pheasants would add some flare too.
Mmmm, I could bring the wild game!
Oysters and game.  Sounds like some nice additions to the menu.
Good mornin Dave and all you other fine gents.  Wife was asking about putting the tree up yesterday, I told her she can do it whenever she wants, but I don't help before Thanksgiving :)
Sheesh, getting tough there.
There are always things she could do to make me compromise my ways  ;D
Tryin' to spill some of your eggnog, huh?
My sweet goodness!

Well, I am out for now - have a good weekend gents!

Good mornin gents!
Morning CG, nice to see you drop in on a Saturday and visit with the elderly.

You going to Travellin Dave's house for Thanksgiving?
He must have lost my invite in the mail ;)  Workin for an hour or so until it's workbench time!
Show up anyway!  Tony is making plenty of side dishes.  Perhaps a few ducks and pheasants would add some flare too.
Mmmm, I could bring the wild game!
Oysters and game.  Sounds like some nice additions to the menu.
Good mornin Dave and all you other fine gents.  Wife was asking about putting the tree up yesterday, I told her she can do it whenever she wants, but I don't help before Thanksgiving :)
Sheesh, getting tough there.
There are always things she could do to make me compromise my ways  ;D
Tryin' to spill some of your eggnog, huh?
My sweet goodness!
Hey, call it whatever you want.

Good mornin gents!
Morning CG, nice to see you drop in on a Saturday and visit with the elderly.

You going to Travellin Dave's house for Thanksgiving?
He must have lost my invite in the mail ;)  Workin for an hour or so until it's workbench time!
Show up anyway!  Tony is making plenty of side dishes.  Perhaps a few ducks and pheasants would add some flare too.
Mmmm, I could bring the wild game!
Oysters and game.  Sounds like some nice additions to the menu.
Good mornin Dave and all you other fine gents.  Wife was asking about putting the tree up yesterday, I told her she can do it whenever she wants, but I don't help before Thanksgiving :)
Yeah sure tough nuts we hear ya talking!   Warden does inside I do outside always been that way here.  I do drink egg nog (whoo luv that Old St Nick egg nog at Christmas) and supervise inside.

Well, I am out for now - have a good weekend gents!
Later, Santa.

Couldn't get Buffalo shoveled out so game moved to Detroit.  First time I remember hearing about something like that.
And nowhere in any of those articles did it mention Cleveland as a place for the game. I wonder why that is, Browns are in ATL this week.
Ferguson High School wasn't mentioned either...  Who am I kidding, no one even goes to high school in Ferguson!  ;)
They will all be busy rioting, nobody available to sell beverages.

Well, I am out for now - have a good weekend gents!
Later, Santa.
Have a good one.

Found a package at my door this morning and opened up my 20 Murcielagos, from the mash!  Some very nice $2.75 cigars after the Catsrule.