So who's going where for Thanksgiving?
In reality we are empty nesters staying at home and very happy not to travel.  I have traveled every Holiday for the past 6 years and it is no fun regardless of whether you fly or drive.  Our son was home last weekend and we enjoyed an early Thanksgiving dinner together but we will smoke a turkey on Thursday.
Might I suggest eating the turkey and smoking a cigar?
Your suggestion will be honored, hopefully someone will suggest drinking spirits.  Actually a large morning consumption of Bloody Mary's beginning about 9:00 a.m. Is a long running tradition at our house followed by  a bottle of wine for every 2 people with Thanksgiving lunch then sleep it off.  And for me a couple of cigars in there with one after the nap.

I have the cigars and beverages covered, but eating will be slim pickings.  Son #1 is going to Michigan with his in-laws, daughter and son #2 in Clemson with their mother so not much happening here.  Three kids will be home for Christmas.
Honestly don't know yet what's going on for Thanksgiving.  We always spend it with my mother-in-law and her sister but don't know if they'll be here or we'll go there.   I'm guessing their house since she always makes the turkey and I'd have to pick up the three of them (turkey too) since no one drives.  I think my wife has been trying to get me to commit to which side dishes I will be preparing but I've been avoiding her.

Good mornin gents!

So who's going where for Thanksgiving?
In reality we are empty nesters staying at home and very happy not to travel.  I have traveled every Holiday for the past 6 years and it is no fun regardless of whether you fly or drive.  Our son was home last weekend and we enjoyed an early Thanksgiving dinner together but we will smoke a turkey on Thursday.
"Desolation" nester, so Thanksgiving is not the holiday it used to be.
Actually Thanksgiving is my son's favorite holiday and we all still enjoy it.  Just this year things did not come together because of his school and our schedules.  His finals start Monday after Thanksgiving and we are going to Charleston the week after that.

Good mornin gents!
Morning CG, nice to see you drop in on a Saturday and visit with the elderly.

You going to Travellin Dave's house for Thanksgiving?

Feeling better today Tony?
Yes, thank you.  Gonna try to take it easy today.  If it warms up, I'll start putting Christmas decorations up tomorrow.  The one douche neighbor (the rest are all very cool) has had his up since the day after Halloween.

Good morning, gentlemen.
Good Saturday Soccerless? Morning Tony.
It sure is.  My eldest daughter has a school thing but it's another parent's turn to take them.

Good mornin gents!
Time for Shaun's 4 Saturday morning posts. Hi and bye, Shaun!

Feeling better today Tony?
Yes, thank you.  Gonna try to take it easy today.  If it warms up, I'll start putting Christmas decorations up tomorrow.  The one douche neighbor (the rest are all very cool) has had his up since the day after Halloween.

Chit I hate doing that but the Warden will be on my ass about it next Friday.  I luv Christmas lights just hate fuk'n with them myself.

Feeling better today Tony?
Yes, thank you.  Gonna try to take it easy today.  If it warms up, I'll start putting Christmas decorations up tomorrow.  The one douche neighbor (the rest are all very cool) has had his up since the day after Halloween.

Bastiges.

NJDave's for Thanksgiving?  I'm in.
Better buy another turkey, Dave. Morning Tony.
Ouch.  Why do you aim so low?

Good morning, gentlemen.
Good Saturday Soccerless? Morning Tony.
It sure is.  My eldest daughter has a school thing but it's another parent's turn to take them.
And even if you went you would not have to stand out in the freezing rain!

Good mornin gents!
Morning CG, nice to see you drop in on a Saturday and visit with the elderly.

You going to Travellin Dave's house for Thanksgiving?
He must have lost my invite in the mail ;)  Workin for an hour or so until it's workbench time!

Good mornin gents!
Time for Shaun's 4 Saturday morning posts. Hi and bye, Shaun!
Ohh bite me LeBron!

I'm off all this week so will get all the Christmas stuff up.  Probably do outside tomorrow as it will be a bit warmer.