Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13

LSUFAN

  • Geaux Tigers!

Your mom continue to do well Chip?
She has vision back now in her left eye and is getting around with out her walker so she is happy to be getting back to her new normal.

Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Been 10 days since I've had a cigar. I feel like I should be in some support meeting.
My sympathies to you sir!  Weather, busy, or out of sorts?
Just weather, been too damned cold to be outside. Supposed to warm up for a couple days starting today, but I'll be at the Cavs game tonight, so I probably won't have one until tomorrow. We'll see what time I get home tonight. I may have to have a corona, just to have one.

Your mom continue to do well Chip?
She has vision back now in her left eye and is getting around with out her walker so she is happy to be getting back to her new normal.
Good news, indeed.

Your mom continue to do well Chip?
She has vision back now in her left eye and is getting around with out her walker so she is happy to be getting back to her new normal.
Good news, indeed.
+1

Your mom continue to do well Chip?
She has vision back now in her left eye and is getting around with out her walker so she is happy to be getting back to her new normal.
Good news, indeed.
+1
+1 Absolutely.

Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Been 10 days since I've had a cigar. I feel like I should be in some support meeting.
My sympathies to you sir!  Weather, busy, or out of sorts?
Just weather, been too damned cold to be outside. Supposed to warm up for a couple days starting today, but I'll be at the Cavs game tonight, so I probably won't have one until tomorrow. We'll see what time I get home tonight. I may have to have a corona, just to have one.
Isn't that what the Cruzan is for?  Warm things up a bit?

Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Been 10 days since I've had a cigar. I feel like I should be in some support meeting.
My sympathies to you sir!  Weather, busy, or out of sorts?
Just weather, been too damned cold to be outside. Supposed to warm up for a couple days starting today, but I'll be at the Cavs game tonight, so I probably won't have one until tomorrow. We'll see what time I get home tonight. I may have to have a corona, just to have one.
Isn't that what the Cruzan is for?  Warm things up a bit?
That's the same thing Jen said. And I'll tell you the same thing I told her - just because my belly is warm doesn't mean my skin isn't wanting to crack and peel off.

Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Been 10 days since I've had a cigar. I feel like I should be in some support meeting.
My sympathies to you sir!  Weather, busy, or out of sorts?
Just weather, been too damned cold to be outside. Supposed to warm up for a couple days starting today, but I'll be at the Cavs game tonight, so I probably won't have one until tomorrow. We'll see what time I get home tonight. I may have to have a corona, just to have one.
Isn't that what the Cruzan is for?  Warm things up a bit?
That's the same thing Jen said. And I'll tell you the same thing I told her - just because my belly is warm doesn't mean my skin isn't wanting to crack and peel off.
You're just surrounded by smart asses, aren't you... lol.

Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Been 10 days since I've had a cigar. I feel like I should be in some support meeting.
My sympathies to you sir!  Weather, busy, or out of sorts?
Just weather, been too damned cold to be outside. Supposed to warm up for a couple days starting today, but I'll be at the Cavs game tonight, so I probably won't have one until tomorrow. We'll see what time I get home tonight. I may have to have a corona, just to have one.
Isn't that what the Cruzan is for?  Warm things up a bit?
That's the same thing Jen said. And I'll tell you the same thing I told her - just because my belly is warm doesn't mean my skin isn't wanting to crack and peel off.
That reminds me though, have to get two propane tanks filled today.

Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Been 10 days since I've had a cigar. I feel like I should be in some support meeting.
My sympathies to you sir!  Weather, busy, or out of sorts?
Just weather, been too damned cold to be outside. Supposed to warm up for a couple days starting today, but I'll be at the Cavs game tonight, so I probably won't have one until tomorrow. We'll see what time I get home tonight. I may have to have a corona, just to have one.
Isn't that what the Cruzan is for?  Warm things up a bit?
That's the same thing Jen said. And I'll tell you the same thing I told her - just because my belly is warm doesn't mean my skin isn't wanting to crack and peel off.
That reminds me though, have to get two propane tanks filled today.
We assume you will fill them with Cruzan!  :)

Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Been 10 days since I've had a cigar. I feel like I should be in some support meeting.
My sympathies to you sir!  Weather, busy, or out of sorts?
Just weather, been too damned cold to be outside. Supposed to warm up for a couple days starting today, but I'll be at the Cavs game tonight, so I probably won't have one until tomorrow. We'll see what time I get home tonight. I may have to have a corona, just to have one.
Isn't that what the Cruzan is for?  Warm things up a bit?
That's the same thing Jen said. And I'll tell you the same thing I told her - just because my belly is warm doesn't mean my skin isn't wanting to crack and peel off.
You're just surrounded by smart asses, aren't you... lol.
Hah, smart asses - around here surely not?  I got a fire pit on the patio but not worth a crap if the wind is blowing and here when it is cold the wind is usually blowing.

While at home this week Dave you should shoot for 5 Turkey's for Thanksgiving.

[...]

Seems like it sometimes. ;)

Morning Chip.
Good morning Dave.
Been 10 days since I've had a cigar. I feel like I should be in some support meeting.
My sympathies to you sir!  Weather, busy, or out of sorts?
Just weather, been too damned cold to be outside. Supposed to warm up for a couple days starting today, but I'll be at the Cavs game tonight, so I probably won't have one until tomorrow. We'll see what time I get home tonight. I may have to have a corona, just to have one.
Isn't that what the Cruzan is for?  Warm things up a bit?
That's the same thing Jen said. And I'll tell you the same thing I told her - just because my belly is warm doesn't mean my skin isn't wanting to crack and peel off.
That reminds me though, have to get two propane tanks filled today.
We assume you will fill them with Cruzan!  :)
Nah, don't do much rum in the winter.
Logged
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 13