BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
"Must be broken" ;)

Shit! I think I sent it to MWeber.

Lemme try again.

No, really.

Damn Tony,  looks like you stunned everyone into silence with the remarkable display of recapage!

Indeed. I'm in a trance.
Just following Chip's lead.  GFY!
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Damn Tony,  looks like you stunned everyone into silence with the remarkable display of recapage!

Indeed. I'm in a trance.
Just following Chip's lead.  GFY!

Honestly, they won't let me stay sitting for more that 5 min today... on a fukin FRIDAY!

The nerve of some folks. Sheesh

LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
"Must be broken" ;)

Shit! I think I sent it to MWeber.

Lemme try again.

No, really.
All over it, comin backatcha
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

Damn Tony,  looks like you stunned everyone into silence with the remarkable display of recapage!

Indeed. I'm in a trance.
Just following Chip's lead.  GFY!

You're doing a swell job. Stop being so defensive.

Damn Tony,  looks like you stunned everyone into silence with the remarkable display of recapage!

Indeed. I'm in a trance.
Just following Chip's lead.  GFY!

Honestly, they won't let me stay sitting for more that 5 min today... on a fukin FRIDAY!

The nerve of some folks. Sheesh
I hear ya.  I made the mistake of helping someone with something in 2008 and now every year the task gets assigned to me.  I have no idea what the application does or how to access it but I'm the guy that has to keep it up and running.  WTF?

Damn Tony,  looks like you stunned everyone into silence with the remarkable display of recapage!

Indeed. I'm in a trance.
Just following Chip's lead.  GFY!
Thanks for the recaps and epilepsy Tony!

http://i.imgur.com/6Zzl8NT.gifv
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
"Must be broken" ;)

Shit! I think I sent it to MWeber.

Lemme try again.

No, really.
All over it, comin backatcha

Yes, and sorry to hear that. Maybe you can borrow Tony's sock.  ;)

Damn Tony,  looks like you stunned everyone into silence with the remarkable display of recapage!

Indeed. I'm in a trance.
Just following Chip's lead.  GFY!
Thanks for the recaps and epilepsy Tony!
http://i.imgur.com/6Zzl8NT.gifv
Anytime.

LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
"Must be broken" ;)

Shit! I think I sent it to MWeber.

Lemme try again.

No, really.
All over it, comin backatcha

Yes, and sorry to hear that. Maybe you can borrow Tony's sock.  ;)
I wouldn't recommend it.  It's a bit stiff and scratchy.

LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
"Must be broken" ;)

Shit! I think I sent it to MWeber.

Lemme try again.

No, really.
All over it, comin backatcha

Yes, and sorry to hear that. Maybe you can borrow Tony's sock.  ;)
I can only imagine how that sock doesn't change form as he moves it...extra starch!

LMAO!
ROFL!  Love the image title too - MWeber box...fucker!
LOL, I almost couldn't finish it I was laughing so hard as I was making the final brush strokes
Poor tower :(  I have one of the 7th Capas, don't think I have any other Tat Sumatras, but I can throw a little box of treats your way...just PM me your addy

PM sent
"Must be broken" ;)

Shit! I think I sent it to MWeber.

Lemme try again.

No, really.
All over it, comin backatcha

Yes, and sorry to hear that. Maybe you can borrow Tony's sock.  ;)
I can only imagine how that sock doesn't change form as he moves it...extra starch!
Why?  Why are you imagining that?
Logged

BackyardSmoker

  • Smoke is good
  • Back2Back

EIGHTEEN!
Logged

Oyam18

  • El Matador del Banter

18

EIGHTEEN!
Fun, right?  Try doing that on other cigar banters.